Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#516303 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
With may pickin and playin thought you were upset with me.
Thank you, I watched both become young men into adult hood.
Huh?

No, I'm not upset at you!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#516304 Apr 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>The biblical flood story is ruled out many different ways. For example, do you have any idea how hard it must rain to raise sea level by five-and-a-half miles in forty days, the amount necessary to cover all dry land?

Over thirty feet of rain must fall every hour nonstop for nearly six weeks. Imagine a shower filling up a three story building in an hour. How hard would the water need to be coming out to do that?

It would be like the whole world was under a waterfall - every square inch. What do you think that would do to an ancient, wooden ark? What do you think the chances would be for creatures that have lungs and breath air? And where did all of that extra water come from? Where is it now?

There are dozens more arguments against the flood myth, but I don't suppose you care. Faith has no interest in reason or evidence.

There's a reason why it's foolish to take counsel on scientific matters from a faith based thinker.

Grow up.
I'd be interested in seeing some evidence contradicting the flood, if you have any :)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#516305 Apr 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>you don't reside in america
but if you would?
FOR SURE YOU WOULD SEE AVERAGE AMERICA LOSERS MORALY, IN BODY, AND THEIR MORALS

streets are full of lazy dirty bums, women wear everyday dirty pantalone-dress pants for 5 dollars from Walmart, and shoes adidas-old and never good clean,fat like balonas, man with huge bellies on two very skiny legs,many have yeallow faces from drugs, alcohol,immorality,
there is nothing to be excited with this USA
immorality killed this nation
eveny their houses are bulded from 2x4 and playwood with nails made in China and cost instead only 5 000 dollars, they go for 200000 dollars every moth for 30 years sent money to the bank

just incredible misery among those people,land is very beautiful, but people are just MORAL DUNG,GODLESS IMMORAL PERVERTS,bold without of hairs heads, and on every skin corner tatoos made looking abominable and criminaly wicked every second creature
What's wrong with tattoos Doc?
Christi Ann

UK

#516306 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Christi has arrived. She'll explain the HL experience to you ..
.. since humans can interact mentally with the basic building blocks of the universe, I tend to think that we're here as somewhat more than pure observers. This leads to all types of wild speculation which can easily get out of hand but is consistent with the basic Law of Attraction ..
.. do you understand the Law of Attraction ??..
I understand it and so does Topix. This is the advertising that I get.

http://www.chinese-lady.com/join/register01.p...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#516307 Apr 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>>>>Lawest< <<
Well, I am not very 'educated' by western, European standards Brother... but the mysteries of God are an open book to a child of God. And somehow... the rest just falls into place!

Anyone who looks down, does not always see the ant they squash who did no harm. Any who look up are watching the eagles. Any who look out are not always looking in. And many who look in are forgetting to look out. Keeping in touch with my Father, is not a complicated story, and just required to stay tuned at all times. I know for definite we are living in 'injury time' as it might be classified by world games from what I have learned. I believe that point in a game keeps folk on their toes. Not saying God is a game, but the earth has helped me in many things... and this is just one analogy.

Matthew 24
21 for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Blessings come even in a drop of rain... which follow as showers of blessings, Ja?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zsZ06DCEb7AXX
Til again, God Bless my friend. and Take Care
Beautiful.
Christi Ann

UK

#516308 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
And God said,Behold I given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth and every tree in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed,to you it shall be for meat.
Genesis 1:29
Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you even as the green herb have I given you all things.
Genesis 9:3
Cool, the GOD condones cannibalism. What a suprise.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#516310 Apr 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the scientific consensus?
Just because you write [scientific consensus]does not compute.
How is the truth an insult??
Anyone claiming with absolute certainty that the flood of the bible is a myth. is a liar.
That's not an insult lady, that's the truth.
Find me scientists that claim the flood of the bible is a myth, I will find just as much or even more scientists that gives the flood legitimacy. Here are archaeologists that [disagree] with you:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/12/11/no...
And that is just one example. Where is your evidence that the flood is a myth?? huh??
You want to believe the flood is a myth, because you're an unbelieving pagan. I get it. But your beliefs, are not facts. Just because you believe a rock eventually turned into your ancestors, does not make it true, its just your beliefs.
Ballard is only speaking of a localized flood in the Mediterranean region.

You should really research a bit more about the links you post. This is similar in nature to your assertions that Dr. Parnia and his research concerning NDE's confirms a "soul".

At any rate, if you'd looked beyond the headline at the link you supplied, you'd have found that:

"The theory, the Guardian reports, is that a rising Mediterranean Sea pushed a channel through what is now the Bosphorus, submerging the original shoreline of the Black Sea in a deluge flowing at about 200 times the volume of Niagara Falls and extending out for 100,000 square miles."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10/evid...

See? Not the worldwide biblical deluge you purported that the link you provided, proved. As a matter of fact, your link - did not - support the biblical account.

The state of Arizona has over 100,000 sq. miles. 100,000 sq. miles does not equal a - "biblical worldwide deluge".

""The questions is, was there a mother of all floods," Ballard said.

According to a controversial theory proposed by two Columbia University scientists, there really was one in the Black Sea region. They believe that the now-salty Black Sea was once an isolated freshwater lake surrounded by farmland, until it was flooded by an enormous wall of water from the rising Mediterranean Sea. The force of the water was two hundred times that of Niagara Falls, sweeping away everything in its path."
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-sug...

Again, not worldwide.

There are numerous evidences a worldwide deluge(biblical flood) never happened, such as; human habitations, corals and other species of animals existence, trees, riverine deposits and geological evidence - plus others - point to the mythic biblical flood never having occurred, ever.

It is literally, impossible, just by the volume of water required, alone, to have covered the entire surface of the earth(mountains included) and to have receded. In a bit over 1 year.

An all encompassing and surface engulfing worldwide "flood". It didn't happen. It didn't happen in the way it is told in the biblical myth, either.

The biblical account is a mythic exaggeration of a localized event attributed to an imagined deities wrath.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#516311 Apr 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>slums in america
hutongs in china
zebranina is Russia
dziadostwo- in Poland
penners in Germany
what is your point???
Favelas in Brazil.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#516312 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does anyone on topix claim to know what people do in their private lives?
Ofttimes, on topix, people reveal what they do in their private lives, thereby providing others with information - about what they do in their private lives - and then people will state what others do in their private lives, based upon what those people say they do in their private lives.

I KNOW... IT'S A VICIOUS CIRCLE OF REVEAL AND RELATE.
Christi Ann

UK

#516315 Apr 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Ballard is only speaking of a localized flood in the Mediterranean region.
You should really research a bit more about the links you post. This is similar in nature to your assertions that Dr. Parnia and his research concerning NDE's confirms a "soul".
At any rate, if you'd looked beyond the headline at the link you supplied, you'd have found that:
"The theory, the Guardian reports, is that a rising Mediterranean Sea pushed a channel through what is now the Bosphorus, submerging the original shoreline of the Black Sea in a deluge flowing at about 200 times the volume of Niagara Falls and extending out for 100,000 square miles."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10/evid...
See? Not the worldwide biblical deluge you purported that the link you provided, proved. As a matter of fact, your link - did not - support the biblical account.
The state of Arizona has over 100,000 sq. miles. 100,000 sq. miles does not equal a - "biblical worldwide deluge".
""The questions is, was there a mother of all floods," Ballard said.
According to a controversial theory proposed by two Columbia University scientists, there really was one in the Black Sea region. They believe that the now-salty Black Sea was once an isolated freshwater lake surrounded by farmland, until it was flooded by an enormous wall of water from the rising Mediterranean Sea. The force of the water was two hundred times that of Niagara Falls, sweeping away everything in its path."
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-sug...
Again, not worldwide.
There are numerous evidences a worldwide deluge(biblical flood) never happened, such as; human habitations, corals and other species of animals existence, trees, riverine deposits and geological evidence - plus others - point to the mythic biblical flood never having occurred, ever.
It is literally, impossible, just by the volume of water required, alone, to have covered the entire surface of the earth(mountains included) and to have receded. In a bit over 1 year.
An all encompassing and surface engulfing worldwide "flood". It didn't happen. It didn't happen in the way it is told in the biblical myth, either.
The biblical account is a mythic exaggeration of a localized event attributed to an imagined deities wrath.
But, but, but it was on the History Channel. It MUST be true.

Roma Downey was actually the mother of the Jesus and that Ancient Alien dude? He's really an ancient alien. You can tell by their hair.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516316 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah my ex must be a witch too or warlock.
How ya doin tonight.One time was a whole crew of us that worked together where I worked at that time.A new fellow came on board to work with us.I was told this fellow was real shy but guite the gentleman.But let me tell ya I think he was a warlock for sure.
The first week around him went smooth as peaches and cream.lol
Then out of the blue came this warlock.lol He say things to me and always just walk off.

Like Hi squirk,hi half pint,hi runt,Or he say who shook the sheets to find you this morning.Meantime I trying to figure out what I done to peaches and cream.lol.I be writing on my work and he come along and reach over and take my pen and say I was looking for that and just walk off.There I be without a pen.I even changed my break time to advoid this warlock but he changed his too.I put up with this trickster for a good six months.Then one day he came tearing at me with a pair of sissors wanting to cut a curl from my hair.Wow let me tell you this is no peaches nor cream either.I thought this was the topper of this picture wrong.Next day he come slidding up to me and said want to see my cock.I must of had some kind of look on my face cause He walked off roaring with laughter.
He keep this business of want to see my cock for about a month and one day I finally had enough of it.I used a cuss word and told him okay big guy just whip it out here.He tell me only if you promise not to fall in love with it.lol right.He always wore western boots so he reached down and pulled up his pant leg on the side of his leg was a tatoo of a big fighting cock rooster.Moral of this experience is when your told he shy perfect gentlemen a peaches and cream fellow you can bet your buttons he pure warlock lol lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#516317 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
Cool, the GOD condones cannibalism. What a suprise.
I want some green herb.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#516319 Apr 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the scientific consensus?

Just because you write [scientific consensus]does not compute.

How is the truth an insult??

Anyone claiming with absolute certainty that the flood of the bible is a myth. is a liar.

That's not an insult lady, that's the truth.

Find me scientists that claim the flood of the bible is a myth, I will find just as much or even more scientists that gives the flood legitimacy. Here are archaeologists that [disagree] with you:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/12/11/no...

And that is just one example. Where is your evidence that the flood is a myth?? huh??

You want to believe the flood is a myth, because you're an unbelieving pagan. I get it. But your beliefs, are not facts. Just because you believe a rock eventually turned into your ancestors, does not make it true, its just your beliefs.
Lol. A rock? Is that the theory this week? HA HA HA

That'll be a great one to follow, thanks Tri :)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#516320 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Awee Dr.why so angry.You know God walked among the wicked many time.Who to say just maybe God brought some posters here too for a reason.Maybe to test our love for him or maybe for us to show that love.Why judge others sins only they are responible for them just as I responible for mine.I yet to find two people that believe the same and none express the same opinions.Let there be peace and happiness in the heart that is where God shines all the time.God bless.
This place sure feels like a test for me lil...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#516321 Apr 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!. These atheists/secular humanist unbelievers are trapped. How long it will take them to figure it out, is the gratifying amusing and interesting part. I'm observing and watching them like lab rats in a catch22 experiment.

Because they cannot use science to make their beliefs credible. And it's not credible and quite futile for them to attack Christianity or Christians based on their own reasoning and their own word.

So what will they do with their philosophy? stay tuned I guess. Very interesting iyai!lol.
LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516322 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, the GOD condones cannibalism. What a suprise.
If you was taking a walk in the mountains and happened in the path of a hungry mountain cat or a big black bear who had not eaten in day you bet you are part of that food chain.That is a cold hard fact of life period.
Christi Ann

UK

#516323 Apr 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Ofttimes, on topix, people reveal what they do in their private lives, thereby providing others with information - about what they do in their private lives - and then people will state what others do in their private lives, based upon what those people say they do in their private lives.
I KNOW... IT'S A VICIOUS CIRCLE OF REVEAL AND RELATE.
I pooped an hour ago. I have to catch a plane in a few hours and I really hate those little bathrooms for that. I like them for sex. I'm hoping to get my 9th Mile High Club badge on the way to Singapore and I'm pretty sure I will. I just don't know if it counts when the Flight Attendant is laying next to me right now.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#516324 Apr 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Ofttimes, on topix, people reveal what they do in their private lives, thereby providing others with information - about what they do in their private lives - and then people will state what others do in their private lives, based upon what those people say they do in their private lives.

I KNOW... IT'S A VICIOUS CIRCLE OF REVEAL AND RELATE.
Not always Scar, lots of people take what's revealed then exaggerate, guess or flat out lie about others. They also do it in a way that suggests they think they know the things they are writing about a person. Or know the person at all.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#516325 Apr 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong
only God created beautiful body of man and women-esspecialy women
they don't need any ink decorations on their bodies,

I also have toatoos
but dependent what they are,and where those tatoos came from

there is many ugly necks with tattoo,
when you get old age your skin if you have tattoos will look like one dark spot,or horible itching body

be careful sweety with such ugliness,today looks nice after 20 years look like s...and not able to remove this from own skin

you have good godly character,and look like personality also is nice and pretty
isnt?
,smile>
Yeah, I guess so.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#516328 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
I pooped an hour ago. I have to catch a plane in a few hours and I really hate those little bathrooms for that. I like them for sex. I'm hoping to get my 9th Mile High Club badge on the way to Singapore and I'm pretty sure I will. I just don't know if it counts when the Flight Attendant is laying next to me right now.
So, you're saying you've been in an airport?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min spud 7,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Wilbur 982,216
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Bongo 123,347
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 681,740
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 1 hr Brice N Livingston 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 286,526
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 9 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
More from around the web