#516139 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cinema"?!?
O_o
HA HA HA !!!!
Americans used to call it that...
....in the 1950's.
I was trying to say bring back that times.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#516141 Apr 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine you being in hell for not accepting Christ: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/S-loqsV... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EjIxFR8z50Q/SndIVIg...
Hey...

Great...

But I'm a born again Christian.

Have been for most of my life.

So keep your cartoons for yourself.

Location hidden

#516144 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want from me? I didnīt ask for your opinion. Anyhow I find your stupid british humor humorless. You have contributed nothing intelligent since you're here only making your unlaughable british jokes.Itīs good that we donīt hear your terrible Oxford english accent that would give me a migraine headache.
Instead of your filthy Hitler accent?

Sie sind ein Arschloch. Gegrubet seist du, Adam!

Location hidden

#516145 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to say bring back that times.
"Back that times"?!

O_o

Nur sprechen Deutsch, ist Ihr Englisch bad.

Location hidden

#516147 Apr 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Getting all exciting talking to invisible mutes on the internet. You're the life of the party,huh? Now go throw away your blow-up dolls.
I can't :(

Catcher is borrowing my blow up dolls.

Something about needing a larger congregation...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516149 Apr 6, 2013
Vevany wrote:
Holy snappin duckshit! A lad with a brain!
LOL. Thanks.

These days, I mostly hear about what a fool and moron I am.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516150 Apr 6, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> OH!! I just said i dont say any real names here..You are scott,, and YES,, I am Dawn... I enjoy your company.. and I am Thrilled to be back with my friends here..Did you know where I was posting for a year,after I left here?? I earned all the badges..You can see them..Over ther it was all about Playing the Game.. may the best person WIN.. Over here.. We carry on about OUR Love for Jesus..By the way.. I missed you,brother..
And I have missed you as well Dawn and a few others doing the time that I was out, right now I miss Que as well as I've not seem him in here for what seems like weeks now.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#516151 Apr 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It was exquiste!
Just want you to know we love you. Great to see Miss Puggy and you back there...
um
Or is it Prince!
mmmmmmm
Thought of you with this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MAg6RtRonO0XX
some peace...
Altho I am not a catholic, a dear man I was caring for saw my key ring with Jesus - my art - and asked if I would paint Mary for him. It came thru me in just minutes... he loved it... and passed over 3 weeks later. My version is in my blog.
Take Care and God Bless xx
<quoted text>
Ahhh - it is Prince these days :)

I will always remember the love many showed to Queen Puggy during her final days, as well as the days that we were more like a family in here, happily reading about birds on window sills and dogs snoring on ugg boots!! Queen Puggy lived for a year after that photo was taken, and it was taken specifically to wave goodbye to all of my dear friends, all over this world we share together.

Amazing Grace.... that is what you are PW and you are well loved by many. I can only imagine how happy you made that man during his last days on Earth ~ you would have given him much to look at with an "I'm coming home feeling" when he was looking at your painting of Mother Mary :)

I don't have your blog details, in fact, not really sure what a blog is, so perhaps you can fill me in or let me know how to find you xxx

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516152 Apr 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Any idea when that will be?
Can I have your stuff?
If I were you I would be more concerned about being ready to go back with the Lord when he comes.

#516154 Apr 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It was exquiste!
Just want you to know we love you. Great to see Miss Puggy and you back there...
um
Or is it Prince!
mmmmmmm
Thought of you with this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MAg6RtRonO0XX
some peace...
Altho I am not a catholic, a dear man I was caring for saw my key ring with Jesus - my art - and asked if I would paint Mary for him. It came thru me in just minutes... he loved it... and passed over 3 weeks later. My version is in my blog.
Take Care and God Bless xx
<quoted text>
P.S. this is another song that was sung with gusto as a youngster xx

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#516155 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's OK to tell everyone you adore me. Most women just ask me to have sex with them. Your approach is unique ..
.. alas, Christi Ann has my heart and soul ..
Well?? SEX?? I actually didnt have that in mind.. Are you joking?? Well.. I am asking this,,Because I LOVE to get to know my Dear friends first.. before I cross over the line..There is plenty of LOVE in my soul for everyone that matters.. My cup overflows.... You mentioned previously that Lesbo had another meaning besides the 'obvious.' Tell me more...I am Listening,Happy Lesbo..

Fennario

#516156 Apr 6, 2013
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, IANS. Wassup?
I see on your profile you are showing your posts again. Was able to track you down. Hope things are going well with you.
Hi! I was just thinking about you. Hope you are well. Welcome to the fray.

I didn't realize my posts were showing again. Perhaps I'll leave it like that.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#516158 Apr 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we clear on that now? Prayer is groveling, not reflection, and Dim's little balls are where his tonsils used to be.
.. OHM. OHM MANI PADME HUM ..

.. in Buddhism, chanting out loud or silently to oneself relaxes the mind and prepares the devotee for deep meditation followed by contemplation ..

.. the corollary of prayer is similar and I do not see it as groveling. In Tibet, chanting is considered a form of prayer, a form of humbling oneself, a surrender of self which empowers the practitioner ..

.. IMO, prayer, a harmless pacific temper of mind, is not an ideological cudgel to be tampered with ..

.. still searching for my balls ..

Fennario

#516159 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I'm a female reincarnation of Carl Jung.
LupyLu wrote:
Sigh....
Sigh, Jung.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#516160 Apr 6, 2013
AND the line I am refering to ,Happy Lesbo.. IS over the Top.. Its not Reachable.. I cant get there from here.. I have a long ways to go.. I have to love and Serve the lord in any situation... I am late..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516162 Apr 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yh, I believe the same too. If u believe u love someone and u truly say u believe in them, u can never pick and choose when u r gonna listen to them and which of their instructions u r gonna follow and which u r gonna ignore.
So u do agree with me that RR does not understand the teachings of Jesus?? Coz that was my point, that's all!
A lot of people think they r religious and they understand their lord, when they clearly don't!! They force their philosophy into the mouth of their lord and they still keep thinking that it's not theirs.
I have not really read too many of RR's posts too closely, I've said before on this thread ( and I understand that you were not posting here at the time ) that I seldom read anyone's posts if they are not addressed directly to me, however I've read enough of his that at times had me wondering a little bit since I do believe that he professes to be a Christian and I do know that he sometimes uses profane language which shouldn't be in a saint at all. So I'll leave it at that.

And I agree that many have a self made philosophy that they apply to the Lord which is not necessarily of God at all.

Have a Blessed night C.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#516164 Apr 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>.....('you act as if what's written in the Bible matters.)..Have you looked in the mirror...lately?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

#516165 Apr 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your understanding of the afterlife?
It is the soaring of our Soul ~ to a place where flowers swing to the sound of music (I read that somewhere, perhaps Akiane, http://akiane.com/life ) wrote it, but the words made my heart feel warm.

Where comprehension is instantaneous, where compassion is and no need to be sought, where energy upon energy is common. It is the love of a Puppy and the laughter of a Baby.... it is happiness and bliss :)

Fennario

#516166 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
How would you know Teddy?
I put them there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 739,660
Last Word + 2 11 min Blagoja 717
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 13 min Roger Paul 852
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min marge 542,642
gay skype boy ;) 15 min Txsupguy 6
Louie Farrakahn leading millions straight to hell. 28 min Bev Jamison 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Blagoja 173,689
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 259,536
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Gordon 227,554
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••