Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#516193 Apr 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
serving Lord,is to preach face to face, care to the death your beloved old man, children,
but this topic is not proper place to serve the Lord,
because many atheists and perverts made this topic godless and abominable,
only 2 or 3 old christians enjoy their beliefs,but rest are mockers,atheistic disguisting things, homsexuals and lesbains proud of their own parts in their panties and slips, also you as hungry and lustig for earthly love
Skipping to your last sentence.. YOU think that I am Hungry and Lusting for Earthly LOVE..????? I am only Human.. Maybe I am.. and Maybe I am Not... If its ment to be?? I wouldnt complain..
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#516195 Apr 6, 2013
Americas enemies number 1 aren´t the Nazis around the world nor the zionists nor the communists nor russians nor islamic fundamentalist, nor china, nor al qaida nor taliban etc. The biggest enemies of americans are their own citiziens the homosexuals the bi sexuals the lesbians their friends and supporters and their lovers.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#516196 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You were the first to indulge in name calling and condemnation.
2. You now claim the Word already condemned IAN.
3. Though highly unlikely, IAN may become a born-again Christian tomorrow, believe exactly like you do and, according to your belief system, the Word would not condemn him.
.. using this logic, it seems your condemnation, underscored by name-calling, is back on you, not the Word ..
<quoted text>
.. when faced with logic, do you always pull the Joker Wild Discernment Card out of the deck ??..
.. please try again. YOU condemned IAN, called him names, not the Word (Jesus). My hat is off to you - you're one powerful man, Miss ..
WOULD ANY CHRISTIAN LIKE TO RESPOND TO MY POST?(Above)
WOULD ANY CHRISTIAN LIKE TO EXPLAIN WHY LAWEST HAS THE RIGHT TO CONDEMN IAN TO HELL?
DID ANYONE NOTICE LAWEST STARTED THE INSULTS?
I normally scroll past any posting anyone writes that one can see easily is insulting, regardless of who the poster is. There were days in here, many years ago, where reactions were written, but it is ongoing and never ending. Have you noticed that there are many of us who simply don't want to get involved in who can write the best insult? Some are far too sweet, such as Epi, and some have simply disappeared.... and that list is too long to write

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#516197 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Iam not saying germany is better.America is the only western state till now that doesn´t allow same sex marriages nationwide only in 9 federal states.USA as the world leader has his responsibility for the whole western world. If USA surrenders to 1-3 % of it´s population and releases the sin of homosexuality China will be the laughing one.
I cannot speak for the USA... am not from there.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#516198 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Du meinst du bist Scheisse.
Nein, ich meinte ich bin der Scheibe.

Sie konnen kein Deutsch?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#516199 Apr 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother? We don't care what your bible says, or what Jesus would do.
What has JESUS done to upset you IANS? How can someone sent to us with love for all and telling us not to judge others upset anyone? Oh, there are actions of people that will upset us all, we know that, but what has JESUS done?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516200 Apr 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are some sort of a superhuman being you could not possibly know that. Even if a god did exist, what is written in the Bible could not be 100% literally true, because humans are not capable of writing down the absolute truth about things that allegedly took place many decades before the writings. What is written is only what the writers or the people who commissioned the writers wanted to say.
My God.........you are a perfect example of one whose mind has been captured by the enemy at his own will, the Bible does cantain the wisdom of God as it states that Holy men men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost, but ofr course I know that I am waiting my time with you here.

Will pray for you. Peace.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#516201 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. mmmmm, ahhhhhh ..
.. ask Christi Ann about the HL experience ..
Fondly, HL
I dont know Christi.. I see Christi.. She isnt Registered..Why?? HUH?? There are many benefits of being registered.. Need I say more??? I have a high post count..Soo I Been Talking for years..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516202 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> well........nothing to be ashamed of, there are those who like to play mind games and that is a form of witchcraft believe it or not.
Then I shudda called my ex-wife a witch, not a bitch....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516203 Apr 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh ~ Thanksgiving at Number 1 :)
Yes, ma'am.

America does it right.

America does it fast.

America does it awesome.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516204 Apr 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
du hast keine Ahnung,wer bin ich?
was is genau fuer dich,is not richtig genau for andere?
du biste keine Scheibe, nur kleine Scheisse?
am erste Stelle,nimmt Englische Buecherei und versuchst du richtig Englisch lernen?
Enough of that filthy pig Latin trash language.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516205 Apr 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So why do you engage in a futile task discussing with a believer when the bible is the foundation and basis of their philosophy and existence?
So then what makes you think anything [you]have to say means anything to any discussions with Christians?
Sorry, Bible God exist. Which means the bible is truth and factual. Which means anything you have to say in discussions with a Christian which contradicts the bible means nothing in regards to the discussion.
See how that works? See it from the opposing perspective.
Good evening Tri. Excellent post my friend and very true.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516206 Apr 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT...
Been wondering about you, talk about mind power, lol up you pop.
I was wondering if you gone mia from the thread.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#516207 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:.. IMO, prayer, a harmless pacific temper of mind, is not an ideological cudgel to be tampered with ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"cudgel"?
O_o
Will you stop it with those make believe words?
.. for those who didn't bother looking it up, let me clarify ..

CLUB

.. IAN demands make believe words ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516209 Apr 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Was feeling pretty flat yesterday for some reason Lawest100 (there has been some head cold going around at work) and slept for most of the day.... but it is just after 8:30am Sunday, my chosen day of Sabbath, and once again the sun is shining and daylight saving has ended!! Yay; it won't be so dark getting up at 6am for six months :)
Hope all is well with you and everyone else, and we all appreciate the Blessings of life...
Evening Serah, everything is well enough, and what isn't God is working out for me. Glad to see you are doing well.

Blessings.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#516210 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nein, ich meinte ich bin der Scheibe.
Sie konnen kein Deutsch?
Scheibe wtf are you talking about?
Du bist Scheiße. große Scheiße.Du Trottel
Christi Ann

UK

#516211 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do. I work with several and my wife & I know one gay couple personally.
Why?
And they are all quite promiscuous, right? Just be honest, Redneck. You have no idea what people do in their private lives. Why do you claim to?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516212 Apr 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My pleasure Lawest100, and as it is the way with GOD, HE gave me the words I wanted to post to you all taken from the Funeral Mass.
This was the first time only that I had seen the words at the end of the pages "PLEASE LEAVE MASS SHEET ON END OF PEW" and thought to myself, heck, now I won't have the words to copy out.
Someone I knew had asked if she could take the Mass Sheet home with her, and showed me her copy, so I just simply asked if she would lend it to me, and lo and behold, there are the words that I wanted to share with you all....... GOD does Bless us, but perhaps many can't see the Blessings, they are too busy looking at the whole picture :)
True........and in many cases they are not looking at the bigger picture.

“Hold on to my waist ”

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

#516213 Apr 6, 2013
walking over with my hand out asking for the frist dance..
Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =48ISI-CInyMXX "Have You Ever Seen The Rain??" [This is how I feel about this Golden Thread at this point of my stay.. Calm before the Storm..] I Love this Song and Gentleman.. Lets Dance!!! Anyone???

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516214 Apr 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There appear to be many who can fool GOD, which always amazes me, when they are holding positions as GOD's representatives. And indeed, as we know and as has been proven, there are many!
I hear ya Serah, that person I posted that to was actually our friend Lupy, but I didn't know that at the time.

But remember NO ONE can fool God, they can fool you and myself and everyone else of course, but God knows the thoughts and the intents of the heart afar off, and knows what we are going to do long before we know ourselves.

Blessings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min It aint necessari... 854,902
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 51 min raj 276
harun mat saat (Mar '11) 54 min Allah Maha Agong 126
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Brian_G 1,012
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 596,372
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,712
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr laskar shalahudin 444,343
More from around the web