Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#516265 Apr 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You can show me whatever you want, but the Flood is a known myth.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That is a Lie, and you're a Liar.
That's is how that works.
.. hope you don't mind my using your post as another example of Christian kindness ..

.. why do you call Boooots a liar for expressing the scientific consensus regarding Noah's Ark ??..

.. you're the 3rd Christian poster in two days to hurl the first insult ..

.. what does that say about your religion ??..

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#516266 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Christi has arrived. She'll explain the HL experience to you ..
.. since humans can interact mentally with the basic building blocks of the universe, I tend to think that we're here as somewhat more than pure observers. This leads to all types of wild speculation which can easily get out of hand but is consistent with the basic Law of Attraction ..
.. do you understand the Law of Attraction ??..
Yes,dear...This is a small part of it.. The exact amount of its deffinition is HUGE...First one that comes to mind is called Mag·net·ism..... Happy Lesbo,, the Emphasis is on nuber 4,, My guess...
n.
1. The class of phenomena exhibited by a magnetic field.
2. The study of magnets and their effects.
3. The force exerted by a magnetic field.
4. Unusual power to attract, fascinate, or influence:)
5. Animal magnetism.
Adam

Germany

#516267 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The golden days of America are yet to come, German.
Why don't you focus on your own tiny country's problems?
Oh, you don't have to. America will fix it for you.
...again...
Not as long you and your mate Doctor REALITY lives.Redhead

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#516268 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. they're called hutongs, not slums ..
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
slums in america
hutongs in china
zebranina is Russia
dziadostwo- in Poland
penners in Germany
what is your point???
.. even when hurling insults, your knowledge is limited ..

.. this post must adhere to my one post monthly maximum response to you ..

.. expect no additional replies until 6-6-2013 ..

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#516269 Apr 6, 2013
Isaiah 40:28-31

New International Version (NIV)

28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#516270 Apr 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
LAW OF ATRACTION IS
to suck second lesbian her clitoris,
at same time same lesbian farts smells very horible
Geez!! Right to the point! How in the heck would you know?? You are male?? You seem to have an Obsession of some kind.. Do you ever leave your home>?? and see People?? My guess is you are a Hermit.. A LONER!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#516272 Apr 6, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
Isaiah 40:28-31
New International Version (NIV)
28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Thank you [[[ LL ]]]
Repost
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Sister/Friend,, It is certainly real nice to reconnect again.. I am alittle overwelmed at all the opened arms there are for me.. I Care about aall my friends that I left behind over a year ago.. Although I cant turn back time.. I would Love to.. I should have even left... BUT since I chose to leave,,, I made the best of it on my own.. I tried to spread jesus Love infused in me,, To Most everyone in the other section of topix.. Of course I got mocked and criticized to no end.. I had another acct.. Called "Sonrise".. and unfortunately was Banned....But I also did make some more friends.. Oh,, I have learned a Great Lesson... I didnt lose any friends here,, I knew right where I left them.. and You are the same as you always been.. I am very Happy to be back... Thanks for posting Nick Vujicic.. My youngest Son ,,Was overjoyed when he met Nick at a Christian Music Festival..... I am sleepy.. How are you??
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick Vujicic is a great soul >>>LL<<< and it must have been amazing for your son to see him. Unforgettable I'm sure. A real testament too.

I hope you caught up on your much needed rest Dawn... when care giving, it can be draining, but looking back very rewarding when we know we gave it our very best shot, Ja? It's like everything in Life, leaving us know we have no regrets. For God does not expect nor ask more from us than our best.

I'm still becoming accustomed to you there on that couch.
~~smile~~
You really DO look at home! I remember your lovely rainbow cross avatar being your caring heart.
You have sure been around topix land tho... I'm finding this thread quite an education in English alone, and have leaned many new words!
[for better or for worse I guess, but I don't have to use them all.]
Keep smiling and God Bless always
Some great truths in thoses sayings in your mum's recepe book!
You are looking great and more like I know you to be in your rainbow now! I remember you told me once, you height, and slim build, with your auburn hair. See! I... remember you!

I remember Love
>>>hugs<<<

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#516273 Apr 6, 2013
OMG,, Peace Warrior..I OWE you a rreply.. You reposted twice.I am truely sorry.. Be back in a few with a reply..
Christi Ann

UK

#516274 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
Americas enemies number 1 aren´t the Nazis around the world nor the zionists nor the communists nor russians nor islamic fundamentalist, nor china, nor al qaida nor taliban etc. The biggest enemies of americans are their own citiziens the homosexuals the bi sexuals the lesbians their friends and supporters and their lovers.
Thanks Adolf.

Keep up the good work. How do you feel about Chinese lesbians? Since China isn't an enemy and lesbians are, do they cancel out?

Cool, let's be friends. I'll let you smell my finger...right?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516275 Apr 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I need my fix of Whispers. Or methadone.
<quoted text>
It's not my fault. Blame it on the testosterone. That stuff makes you stupid. It's a full time job keeping it in check.
Have you seen what testosterone does in women? Just one application of the topical jell alone can produce a weekend of monkey sex.
Roaring with laughter over your words of monkey sex.lol One tuckered out lil monkey lol.
What you gonna put on the next plate you try to get me to take a bit of.lol Maybe a fix of methadone.I am not addictive type.lol

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#516276 Apr 6, 2013
"Irrira,, I will start with this sister.. My son michael gave me this video when HE got home from the Christian Music festival about 2 years ago..HE wanted me to "Experience Nick".. with My PURE Heart.. Thats what HE said to me.. NICK left quite an impression on the Younger than Ordinary crowd.. it was in the thousands.. Not a dry eye to be found..Watch this beautiful sister.. and YES! I am on the Couch!!

Location hidden

#516278 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you want to have the HL experience, huh ??..
No thank you.
Christi Ann

UK

#516279 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> My God.........you are a perfect example of one whose mind has been captured by the enemy at his own will, the Bible does cantain the wisdom of God as it states that Holy men men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost, but ofr course I know that I am waiting my time with you here.
Will pray for you. Peace.
Did Booooots make you mad or did you just have a stroke? You should probably see a doctor.

Location hidden

#516282 Apr 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No sos, I just been real busy. When it rains it pours...There ain't no sich thing as retirement don'cha know. They say they want my brawn---but they really want me brain sis...I already know that, but I let 'em play their game. LOL! I got a fella that wants me ta move a mountain now--no kidd'n!
Evening Captian;
Hope handsome jibber is doin fine too cause know he be a lovable bird.
Who ever came up with that word retirement had some loose marbles Or the Joker in their deck of cards was missin.lol
When you say a mountain moved it is got to be some kind of project in the makins been there done that program.Question is will it be a improvement.Have a good one.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#516283 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
"Arise, chicken! Arise!"
Honestly, the majority can't help it, they will reveal it at some point, and it reveals the true motivation that drives »them«.

Location hidden

#516285 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. they're called hutongs, not slums ..
No matter how they are label they are still people.
Believe it or not they also belong to God.

Location hidden

#516288 Apr 6, 2013
And God said,Behold I given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth and every tree in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed,to you it shall be for meat.
Genesis 1:29

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you even as the green herb have I given you all things.
Genesis 9:3

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#516289 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
The biblical flood story is ruled out many different ways. For example, do you have any idea how hard it must rain to raise sea level by five-and-a-half miles in forty days, the amount necessary to cover all dry land?
Over thirty feet of rain must fall every hour nonstop for nearly six weeks. Imagine a shower filling up a three story building in an hour. How hard would the water need to be coming out to do that?
It would be like the whole world was under a waterfall - every square inch. What do you think that would do to an ancient, wooden ark? What do you think the chances would be for creatures that have lungs and breath air? And where did all of that extra water come from? Where is it now?
There are dozens more arguments against the flood myth, but I don't suppose you care. Faith has no interest in reason or evidence.
There's a reason why it's foolish to take counsel on scientific matters from a faith based thinker.
Grow up.
This writing is nothing but your illegitimate opinions.

You have no evidence that the flood of the bible did not happen. YHWH made the flood.

You can't comprehend how it happened. Of course your feeble small mind cannot comprehend how it happened Dr [do little].

Your mind and your intellect is obscenely inferior, to that of an Almighty God. Your intelligence is not that higher than a cockroach.

Your reasoning to why the flood can't happen is laughable and contemptible. Worthless dribble and blithering nonsense.

Grow up.
Christi Ann

UK

#516290 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you crazy ppl call me Hitler is it you want me to be?
Are you a yellow slit eyes manderine who likes to eat dogs and things that normal ppl doesn´t eat?
Hitler should have focused his war on you chinese pigs. Slit eyes yellow aliens.
Sorry Eva. How did your man date go last night? Did he get lucky?

Yes he did :)

You slut.
Adam

Germany

#516291 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Adolf.
Keep up the good work. How do you feel about Chinese lesbians? Since China isn't an enemy and lesbians are, do they cancel out?
Cool, let's be friends. I'll let you smell my finger...right?
Why ih this thread a magnet for lesbians?
Who brought you to this thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 min Paul really is dead 475
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min June VanDerMark 47,106
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 15 min DJ Crazee 39,286
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Aerobatty 990,701
LeBron James: Should he STAY or should he GO?? 1 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr kent 692,113
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 445,851
More from around the web