Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#516128 Apr 6, 2013
I wished we would talk more about Jesus. Ppl like the slutty HL hidinfromyou and others and their wonderful humanist friend hypocrites pretending being christians with their "hearts on the bible" wonīt let you. Confronting with you daily especially when they come with an "in your face" attitude as it does in thread now.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#516129 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You were the first to indulge in name calling and condemnation.
2. You now claim the Word already condemned IAN.
3. Though highly unlikely, IAN may become a born-again Christian tomorrow, believe exactly like you do and, according to your belief system, the Word would not condemn him.
.. using this logic, it seems your condemnation, underscored by name-calling, is back on you, not the Word ..
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No sir, like your friend you too lack an understanding and discernment of scripture, your reasoning of IANS becoming a believer is based off of a big IF, and IF indeed such happens for him in his lifetime then that would be a wonderful thing for another soul saved unto Christ, but until such time everything that I and others have pointed out in his character but naturally and spiritually stands as assessed.
.. when faced with logic, do you always pull the Joker Wild Discernment Card out of the deck ??..

.. please try again. YOU condemned IAN, called him names, not the Word (Jesus). My hat is off to you - you're one powerful man, Miss ..

WOULD ANY CHRISTIAN LIKE TO RESPOND TO MY POST?(Above)

WOULD ANY CHRISTIAN LIKE TO EXPLAIN WHY LAWEST HAS THE RIGHT TO CONDEMN IAN TO HELL?

DID ANYONE NOTICE LAWEST STARTED THE INSULTS?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516130 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
do you want me to back up with Bible what I have said about IANS?
Why bother? We don't care what your bible says, or what Jesus would do.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#516131 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...when was the last good movie I saw in the cinema?
It was long time ago. The movies these day sucks. The films of nowadays have too much virtual technics and bad scripts. Not to forget to mention the actors. Robert De Niro if he goes Hollywood as we know would be dead.
"Cinema"?!?

O_o

HA HA HA !!!!

Americans used to call it that...

....in the 1950's.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516134 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Fried chicken originated in Scotland. Apple pie is from England.
Jambalaya originated in the Carribean Islands.
Corn on the cob originated with the Mayans in Central America so you're close with that one :)
Southern fried chicken was invented in America.

England had the apple pudding, not a pie. The Dutch had their version. The modern apple pie was invented in America and is an American icon.

Creole jambalaya was invented the the French quarter in New Orleans.

Ok, corn on the cob was Mayan in origin.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516135 Apr 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"Arise, chicken! Arise!"
OOGA BOOGA!!!!
Adam

#516137 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I've ever met anybody as stupid as you. It's absolutely fascinating. Say some more stuff.
What do you want from me? I didnīt ask for your opinion. Anyhow I find your stupid british humor humorless. You have contributed nothing intelligent since you're here only making your unlaughable british jokes.Itīs good that we donīt hear your terrible Oxford english accent that would give me a migraine headache.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#516138 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
No one can fool God.
Bugs Bunny could.

So could Loki.
Adam

#516139 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cinema"?!?
O_o
HA HA HA !!!!
Americans used to call it that...
....in the 1950's.
I was trying to say bring back that times.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516141 Apr 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine you being in hell for not accepting Christ: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/S-loqsV... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EjIxFR8z50Q/SndIVIg...
Hey...

Great...

But I'm a born again Christian.

Have been for most of my life.

So keep your cartoons for yourself.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516144 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want from me? I didnīt ask for your opinion. Anyhow I find your stupid british humor humorless. You have contributed nothing intelligent since you're here only making your unlaughable british jokes.Itīs good that we donīt hear your terrible Oxford english accent that would give me a migraine headache.
Instead of your filthy Hitler accent?

Sie sind ein Arschloch. Gegrubet seist du, Adam!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516145 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to say bring back that times.
"Back that times"?!

O_o

Nur sprechen Deutsch, ist Ihr Englisch bad.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516147 Apr 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Getting all exciting talking to invisible mutes on the internet. You're the life of the party,huh? Now go throw away your blow-up dolls.
I can't :(

Catcher is borrowing my blow up dolls.

Something about needing a larger congregation...

Fennario

#516149 Apr 6, 2013
Vevany wrote:
Holy snappin duckshit! A lad with a brain!
LOL. Thanks.

These days, I mostly hear about what a fool and moron I am.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516150 Apr 6, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> OH!! I just said i dont say any real names here..You are scott,, and YES,, I am Dawn... I enjoy your company.. and I am Thrilled to be back with my friends here..Did you know where I was posting for a year,after I left here?? I earned all the badges..You can see them..Over ther it was all about Playing the Game.. may the best person WIN.. Over here.. We carry on about OUR Love for Jesus..By the way.. I missed you,brother..
And I have missed you as well Dawn and a few others doing the time that I was out, right now I miss Que as well as I've not seem him in here for what seems like weeks now.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#516151 Apr 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It was exquiste!
Just want you to know we love you. Great to see Miss Puggy and you back there...
um
Or is it Prince!
mmmmmmm
Thought of you with this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MAg6RtRonO0XX
some peace...
Altho I am not a catholic, a dear man I was caring for saw my key ring with Jesus - my art - and asked if I would paint Mary for him. It came thru me in just minutes... he loved it... and passed over 3 weeks later. My version is in my blog.
Take Care and God Bless xx
<quoted text>
Ahhh - it is Prince these days :)

I will always remember the love many showed to Queen Puggy during her final days, as well as the days that we were more like a family in here, happily reading about birds on window sills and dogs snoring on ugg boots!! Queen Puggy lived for a year after that photo was taken, and it was taken specifically to wave goodbye to all of my dear friends, all over this world we share together.

Amazing Grace.... that is what you are PW and you are well loved by many. I can only imagine how happy you made that man during his last days on Earth ~ you would have given him much to look at with an "I'm coming home feeling" when he was looking at your painting of Mother Mary :)

I don't have your blog details, in fact, not really sure what a blog is, so perhaps you can fill me in or let me know how to find you xxx

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516152 Apr 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Any idea when that will be?
Can I have your stuff?
If I were you I would be more concerned about being ready to go back with the Lord when he comes.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#516154 Apr 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It was exquiste!
Just want you to know we love you. Great to see Miss Puggy and you back there...
um
Or is it Prince!
mmmmmmm
Thought of you with this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MAg6RtRonO0XX
some peace...
Altho I am not a catholic, a dear man I was caring for saw my key ring with Jesus - my art - and asked if I would paint Mary for him. It came thru me in just minutes... he loved it... and passed over 3 weeks later. My version is in my blog.
Take Care and God Bless xx
<quoted text>
P.S. this is another song that was sung with gusto as a youngster xx

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#516155 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's OK to tell everyone you adore me. Most women just ask me to have sex with them. Your approach is unique ..
.. alas, Christi Ann has my heart and soul ..
Well?? SEX?? I actually didnt have that in mind.. Are you joking?? Well.. I am asking this,,Because I LOVE to get to know my Dear friends first.. before I cross over the line..There is plenty of LOVE in my soul for everyone that matters.. My cup overflows.... You mentioned previously that Lesbo had another meaning besides the 'obvious.' Tell me more...I am Listening,Happy Lesbo..

Fennario

#516156 Apr 6, 2013
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, IANS. Wassup?
I see on your profile you are showing your posts again. Was able to track you down. Hope things are going well with you.
Hi! I was just thinking about you. Hope you are well. Welcome to the fray.

I didn't realize my posts were showing again. Perhaps I'll leave it like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 778,010
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min YellowPissreality 265,423
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 96,849
Is A Race War Brewing? 14 min Truthspeaks19 57
Young People In North Carolina Need A Reality C... 18 min Truthspeaks19 3
Last Word + 2 19 min Pigs 994
PROOF that Satan is REAL: Homosexuals 22 min mom 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min guest 560,404
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 36 min Lord Righteous Judge 441,818
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 hr yon 4,875
More from around the web