Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#516061 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>Pizza is italian food you idiot. Pizza hut is american copy and paste. Enjoy your junk food one day you will eat real hot dogs crockodile penises and other terrible meat.
Pizza's not really Italian.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#516062 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No, like hamburgers and sammiches.
I don't think either of those originated in the US either.
Adam

Germany

#516063 Apr 6, 2013
Repent to the Lord and don´t mock him with your fake tolerance for gays and stop the fake blessings of your satanic clerics for homosexual couples in your churches. Don´t carry the homosexuals to the supreme court for same rights take their hands and bring them to psychatrists if you show goodwill. Don´t make mistakes it will break americas neck. China is not far away to become world´s most powerful nation with eating crocodile cocks and monkey brains and tiger penises committing product piracies and stealing our jobs.. The only thing I like about China is their punishments towards homosexuals.
Don´t be stupid don´t let my apocalyptic visions happen for your country. Where´s your pride?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#516064 Apr 6, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, The land I was considering, has been sold to build a church. As you know, when one door is shut, another one opens...:) I will keep praying for God's Will, Wisdom, and Guidance... Thank you for asking P_W... I will keep you posted... Have you heard from Grace lately? Been thinking about her...:)
Meant to add...
I knew a dear soul in Africa whose little ol home was open to help the homeless. Big buyers wanted her beach front land so badly for their high rise meccas... but she always said, the land belonged to God and NO-one was getting it!
Bless her soul.
She was the size of a pin head herself standing up to these folk, and almost 90. When we were there last year, I see she has moved on to her favorite home with God, and that land is now sky high!
I 'feel' her church - JW - might have scored it if she had a will.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#516065 Apr 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So why do you engage in a futile task discussing with a believer when the bible is the foundation and basis of their philosophy and existence?
So then what makes you think anything [you]have to say means anything to any discussions with Christians?
Sorry, Bible God exist. Which means the bible is truth and factual. Which means anything you have to say in discussions with a Christian which contradicts the bible means nothing in regards to the discussion.
See how that works? See it from the opposing perspective.
But it doesn't work that way. I say only things that I think are true, and I claim things that have been rpoved to be true, when referring to the Bible. The only truths known currently about the Bible is that some of the stories in the Bible never happened. As for the rest we have those who believe they happened and those who don't believe they happened, but neither side can prove who is right.

When if comes to things that require magic, or super entities, or other things that are not possible, without some power we are not familiar with being involved, the most likely case, IMO, is that it is not true.

I cannot prove there is no god. So far no one has proved there is a God, so we are at sort of a standstill, and all that seems possible is for believers to attack and threaten non-believers, and for non-believers to either defend themselves or stop participating,

People do participate on either side of discussion because that is what a discussion is all about.

Granted this particular topic could be considered as applying only to those who already believe in Jesus, otherwise the topic is rather redundant, but since the truth of the Jesus story is not known, people who don't believe in Jesus and/or God are participating here too.

To state that you know that the Bible God exists, unless you can actually present your proof, is actually telling a lie, and I think that most theologians would tell you the same thing. Nobody knows that God exists, so anyone stating they know is either very confused about the difference between belief and knowledge or they are liars.

I generally don't accuse believers for lying though when they state a belief as a fact, because I know that is very common in believers to actually "think" they are stating known facts, when there are no known facts, other than some stories have been proved to not be true.

On Topix I have mainly accused people of lying when they were actually lying about what they were telling us about themselves, and eventually these people did admit to the lies.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#516066 Apr 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy! Says who?
I can show you many references from science that indicates the different locations of fossils and the amount of fossils, points to the strong possibility of a catastrophic event in the history of the earth that would have influenced such a large discovery of fossils all at once and at a specific condensed time.
Some scientists says a meteor, some scientists say a flood.
So by no means is Noah and the flood proven a myth. That's an error in thinking on your part. Consider your thinking adjusted.
You can show me whatever you want, but the Flood is a known myth.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#516067 Apr 6, 2013

Just "flying by"

Wonder where Red Apples and Que are?

Have a great evening.....LOVE

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#516068 Apr 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>>Serah<<<
I have lost your morning post, and saw you were going to a funeral.
I'm sorry.
Here's and Angel specially for you, to hold your heart warm and comforting in God Love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8BC6flTOGSkXX
angel for serah
(((*()*))) xx
Thank you PW ~ that was downright beautiful xx ANGELS in the sky :)

#516069 Apr 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww... I remember her so well!
<quoted text>
And sending her 'hugs'... We miss our little angels hey?
Thinking... of another ??? But...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Serah's Link
Just blowing thru! xx
Thank you Sister; I had missed that posting and so glad that you reposted it. You have made my morning and thank you very much for just blowing thru :) xxx

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#516070 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
O america the geatest nation on earth what have you become? Are you stumbled on your own inhabitants legs? The canadian Justin Bieber replaced U.S. pop music Michael Jackson is dead, rock music almost dead Hollywood movies sucks. The prestige and influence of the U.S. on the world becomes smaller from year to year. People are dying killing eathother with HIV,suicide homicide rape etc.People without homes and hopes poverty everywhere. Good times exist only on diaries on Youtube pictures albums and in old films.
You must have a real depressing life.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#516071 Apr 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think either of those originated in the US either.
I know the hamburger did, not sure about the sandwich. But the "sammich" is 100% American. So is fried chicken, apple pie, tater tots, pot roast, banana split, jumbalaya & corn on the cob.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#516072 Apr 6, 2013
(((*()*))) Hugs LuLu!
We are all human you say...
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I think I am...???
~~smile~~

now that I'm a woman...
Wake up Happy and God Bless xx

#516073 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You were the first to indulge in name calling and condemnation.
2. You now claim the Word already condemned IAN.
3. Though highly unlikely, IAN may become a born-again Christian tomorrow, believe exactly like you do and, according to your belief system, the Word would not condemn him.
.. using this logic, it seems your condemnation, underscored by name-calling, is back on you, not the Word ..
I think it is unfair that IANS dismisses our Faith and ridicules us as such; perhaps it is his way of demanding that he is right, and we are too stupid to comprehend it, that has a way of upsetting people. It is far easier for me to ignore his postings, or else he will include me again on his list of people to stupid to understand reality, and there is no way one can debate this topic unless one has some understanding of the after life. Perhaps he will be born again, and perhaps not, it is between each of us and GOD to find our eternal home, which is of course, only my opinion.
Adam

Germany

#516074 Apr 6, 2013
O USA the geatest nation of the planet called earth what have you become now? O lady liberty Are your gay friendly inhabitants trampling now on your feets demanding homosexual marriage in wider rangeetc? When will your stupid inhabitants realize that if things continue in the USA they are you will be no more leader number in the world. God is punishing the ppl in the USA for their moral decay and he keeps punishing until your inhabitants screams.
Why must I from germany tell you what to do?
Look t your own history. Where is your pride? Where is your moral?

Actually I am more american than most of the ppl here ever will be.

#516075 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Now can we call it 'The Coven'?
You can call it what ever you like, but it will always be known as the Haven to me :)
Adam

Germany

#516076 Apr 6, 2013
O USA the greatest nation of the planet called earth what have you become now? O lady liberty Are your gay friendly inhabitants trampling now on your feets demanding homosexual marriage in wider rangeetc? When will your stupid inhabitants realize that if things continue in the USA they are you will be no more leader number in the world. God is punishing the ppl in the USA for their moral decay and he keeps punishing until your inhabitants screams.

Actually I am more american than most of the ppl here ever will be.
Adam

Germany

#516077 Apr 6, 2013
O USA the greatest nation of the planet called earth what have you become now? O lady liberty Are your gay friendly inhabitants trampling now on your feets demanding same rights for homosexuals and homosexual marriage in wider range etc? When will your stupid inhabitants realize that if things continue in the USA they are you will be no more leader number in the world. God is punishing the ppl in the USA for their moral decay and he keeps punishing until your inhabitants screams.

Actually I am more american than most of the ppl here ever will be
Adam

Germany

#516078 Apr 6, 2013
When will your stupid inhabitants realize that if things continue in the USA as they are you will be no more leader number in the world. God is punishing the ppl in the USA for their moral decay and he keeps punishing until your inhabitants screams.
Adam

Germany

#516079 Apr 6, 2013
O american ppl or do you want to become like autralians and canadians with lesser pride and perverted in homosexuality´?

#516080 Apr 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Always had that, and love this one too... and remember that
G_o_D liked it also.
'If'
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;
If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same:.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,
And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!
Rudyard Kipling
Beautiful :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Steve III 653,905
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min karl44 63,728
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 47 min WasteWater 2,576
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr teqy2000 79
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,854
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,170
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 106,495
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Gabriel 973,749
More from around the web