Location hidden

#516047 Apr 6, 2013

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#516048 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I can well understand what you are saying.Only thing is some experiences words are hard to find to fit the experience.
So true. That is why I don't try to explain the 'Supernatural.' It would only get twisted and misconstrued...:)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#516049 Apr 6, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. That is why I don't try to explain the 'Supernatural.' It would only get twisted and misconstrued...:)
There are some things which don't even have the words to explain, and I agree with both you an lil whispers here.

How is your hope filled shelter coming along?
Take Care and God Bless

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#516050 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Dawn, this is not a spiritual hymn posted below, but I've found some inspiration in it's lyrics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IvfsfS6NVUcXX
I like that one Lawest... Sometimes... it helps you say... like I posted you 'Dear Father'– Jonathan Livingston Seagull that time... Ja, words do have a lot of meaning when there is nothing else.
Take care and Blessings.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>>>>>>Ir rira<<<<<
How are you today my friend?
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Closing now for supper >>>Lawest<<< my Friend... has been a beautiful spring like day, and now 6-30pm Sat. Had saved this for you and uncovered it again today, so hope all is well with you too. Have had you on my mind... and in prayer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You are my Shepherd
God Bless always.
And good morning again across the oceans! Was a great sunrise, and now 7am Sun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Looks like a song day here for you now!
It's a good thing...
Matthew 11
25 At that time Jesus answered  and said, I thank 
thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the  wise and prudent, 
and hast revealed them unto babes.

Have another good day brother and Love always in His Peace.
Adam

Germany

#516051 Apr 6, 2013
O america the geatest nation on earth what have you become? Are you stumbled on your own inhabitants legs? The canadian Justin Bieber replaced U.S. pop music Michael Jackson is dead, rock music almost dead Hollywood movies sucks. The prestige and influence of the U.S. on the world becomes smaller from year to year. People are dying killing eathother with HIV,suicide homicide rape etc.People without homes and hopes poverty everywhere. Good times exist only on diaries on Youtube pictures albums and in old films.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#516052 Apr 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like pizza and burritos.
Go America!
No, like hamburgers and sammiches.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#516053 Apr 6, 2013
Repost
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Sister/Friend,, It is certainly real nice to reconnect again.. I am alittle overwelmed at all the opened arms there are for me.. I Care about aall my friends that I left behind over a year ago.. Although I cant turn back time.. I would Love to.. I should have even left... BUT since I chose to leave,,, I made the best of it on my own.. I tried to spread jesus Love infused in me,, To Most everyone in the other section of topix.. Of course I got mocked and criticized to no end.. I had another acct.. Called "Sonrise".. and unfortunately was Banned....But I also did make some more friends.. Oh,, I have learned a Great Lesson... I didnt lose any friends here,, I knew right where I left them.. and You are the same as you always been.. I am very Happy to be back... Thanks for posting Nick Vujicic.. My youngest Son ,,Was overjoyed when he met Nick at a Christian Music Festival..... I am sleepy.. How are you??
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick Vujicic is a great soul >>>LL<<< and it must have been amazing for your son to see him. Unforgettable I'm sure. A real testament too.

I hope you caught up on your much needed rest Dawn... when care giving, it can be draining, but looking back very rewarding when we know we gave it our very best shot, Ja? It's like everything in Life, leaving us know we have no regrets. For God does not expect nor ask more from us than our best.

I'm still becoming accustomed to you there on that couch.
~~smile~~
You really DO look at home! I remember your lovely rainbow cross avatar being your caring heart.
You have sure been around topix land tho... I'm finding this thread quite an education in English alone, and have leaned many new words!
[for better or for worse I guess, but I don't have to use them all.]
Keep smiling and God Bless always
Some great truths in thoses sayings in your mum's recepe book!
You are looking great and more like I know you to be in your rainbow now! I remember you told me once, you height, and slim build, with your auburn hair. See! I... remember you!

I remember Love
>>>hugs<<<

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#516054 Apr 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some things which don't even have the words to explain, and I agree with both you an lil whispers here.
How is your hope filled shelter coming along?
Take Care and God Bless
Hi, The land I was considering, has been sold to build a church. As you know, when one door is shut, another one opens...:) I will keep praying for God's Will, Wisdom, and Guidance... Thank you for asking P_W... I will keep you posted... Have you heard from Grace lately? Been thinking about her...:)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#516055 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> As you've been told before, the Bible is very clear on this subject, no myth involved.
The Bible being "very clear" on a subject has no meaning if the Bible is all myth, which is currently the most likely case. While I respect anyone's right to believe whatever they choose to believe, I don't respect people who blatantly ignore the obvious, or make illogical claims about things that are only believed, not known.

If you had stated if the Bible is true, then it clearly says such and such. That would be somewhat of an honest response, however that the Bible is clear on anything is somewhat misleading to, since there are allegedly 40,000 different denominations and sects of Christians, who have various interpretations of what the Bible 'claims', and likely within those there are 2 billion different individual opinions.

Making a blatant statement of fact when speaking of something which is only a belief is highly suspect.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#516056 Apr 6, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
>>>Serah<<<

We stared off with a great early sunrise, and suddenly clouding in and cooling...

Trust you have a peace filled day Heart Sister! xxx

Location hidden

#516057 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>We have been through this what seems like a hundred times already, I happen to know thaqt the Word is from the greatest source of wisdom that there is, and what is too "lazy and un-educated" is your inability to realize that people discuss from their own personal experiences in life, and that includes a believers experience in Christ and the workings of his power in their lives, and if you cannot comprehend that.......then it speaks to great IGNORANCE on your part as well.
Unless you are some sort of a superhuman being you could not possibly know that. Even if a god did exist, what is written in the Bible could not be 100% literally true, because humans are not capable of writing down the absolute truth about things that allegedly took place many decades before the writings. What is written is only what the writers or the people who commissioned the writers wanted to say.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#516058 Apr 6, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, The land I was considering, has been sold to build a church. As you know, when one door is shut, another one opens...:) I will keep praying for God's Will, Wisdom, and Guidance... Thank you for asking P_W... I will keep you posted... Have you heard from Grace lately? Been thinking about her...:)
Sorry bout that... Ja, I do know all about 'doors' lil sister, and they can be in the most expected places! I pray too this will be found for you, as there is SO much need.

No... I haven't seen Grace in a while, and as always, just keep trusting as with everyone. I learned where there was no form of contact on this planet, to do just that. That... no news was at least good news, and not to lose energy worrying unnecessarily. NOT when it is required!

Good to see you again, and God Bless.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#516059 Apr 6, 2013
Oooops... UNexpected places!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#516060 Apr 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
River changed her name.
She's Christi Ann now.
The style is unique and unmistakable.
Thank god.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#516061 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>Pizza is italian food you idiot. Pizza hut is american copy and paste. Enjoy your junk food one day you will eat real hot dogs crockodile penises and other terrible meat.
Pizza's not really Italian.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#516062 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No, like hamburgers and sammiches.
I don't think either of those originated in the US either.
Adam

Germany

#516063 Apr 6, 2013
Repent to the Lord and don´t mock him with your fake tolerance for gays and stop the fake blessings of your satanic clerics for homosexual couples in your churches. Don´t carry the homosexuals to the supreme court for same rights take their hands and bring them to psychatrists if you show goodwill. Don´t make mistakes it will break americas neck. China is not far away to become world´s most powerful nation with eating crocodile cocks and monkey brains and tiger penises committing product piracies and stealing our jobs.. The only thing I like about China is their punishments towards homosexuals.
Don´t be stupid don´t let my apocalyptic visions happen for your country. Where´s your pride?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#516064 Apr 6, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Meant to add...
I knew a dear soul in Africa whose little ol home was open to help the homeless. Big buyers wanted her beach front land so badly for their high rise meccas... but she always said, the land belonged to God and NO-one was getting it!
Bless her soul.
She was the size of a pin head herself standing up to these folk, and almost 90. When we were there last year, I see she has moved on to her favorite home with God, and that land is now sky high!
I 'feel' her church - JW - might have scored it if she had a will.

Location hidden

#516065 Apr 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So why do you engage in a futile task discussing with a believer when the bible is the foundation and basis of their philosophy and existence?
So then what makes you think anything [you]have to say means anything to any discussions with Christians?
Sorry, Bible God exist. Which means the bible is truth and factual. Which means anything you have to say in discussions with a Christian which contradicts the bible means nothing in regards to the discussion.
See how that works? See it from the opposing perspective.
But it doesn't work that way. I say only things that I think are true, and I claim things that have been rpoved to be true, when referring to the Bible. The only truths known currently about the Bible is that some of the stories in the Bible never happened. As for the rest we have those who believe they happened and those who don't believe they happened, but neither side can prove who is right.

When if comes to things that require magic, or super entities, or other things that are not possible, without some power we are not familiar with being involved, the most likely case, IMO, is that it is not true.

I cannot prove there is no god. So far no one has proved there is a God, so we are at sort of a standstill, and all that seems possible is for believers to attack and threaten non-believers, and for non-believers to either defend themselves or stop participating,

People do participate on either side of discussion because that is what a discussion is all about.

Granted this particular topic could be considered as applying only to those who already believe in Jesus, otherwise the topic is rather redundant, but since the truth of the Jesus story is not known, people who don't believe in Jesus and/or God are participating here too.

To state that you know that the Bible God exists, unless you can actually present your proof, is actually telling a lie, and I think that most theologians would tell you the same thing. Nobody knows that God exists, so anyone stating they know is either very confused about the difference between belief and knowledge or they are liars.

I generally don't accuse believers for lying though when they state a belief as a fact, because I know that is very common in believers to actually "think" they are stating known facts, when there are no known facts, other than some stories have been proved to not be true.

On Topix I have mainly accused people of lying when they were actually lying about what they were telling us about themselves, and eventually these people did admit to the lies.

Location hidden

#516066 Apr 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy! Says who?
I can show you many references from science that indicates the different locations of fossils and the amount of fossils, points to the strong possibility of a catastrophic event in the history of the earth that would have influenced such a large discovery of fossils all at once and at a specific condensed time.
Some scientists says a meteor, some scientists say a flood.
So by no means is Noah and the flood proven a myth. That's an error in thinking on your part. Consider your thinking adjusted.
You can show me whatever you want, but the Flood is a known myth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Quivering Lip Lib... 51,593
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 693,165
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 59 min Holy Pipek 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,958
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr whatgod 991,855
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 hr __The Clown Master__ 2,468
__TRUMP Creating Worst Harm to ISRAEL__ 8 hr 2018 News 1
More from around the web