“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#515949 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I........as in myself.....do not need any proof, It is simply something that will manifest itself one day, proof is for unbelievers.

Matthew 12:39
But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
So you can't do anything but BELIEVE it's there. There is no knowledge of it, only belief, for there is no proof.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#515950 Apr 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I can be 100% sure that he would never have said or thought that about HL. Haven't u learnt anything good from Jesus??
God created gay people too, so why do u think that is wrong?
U people drive me up the wall and u tell me to chill??? i want to use u as a boxing bag thingy!!! OH, GOD!!!!
Are you serious?????.....you asked "why is homosexuality wrong" when you are asking RR "haven't HE learned anything from Jesus", Homosexuality is a sin, God created gay people but he did not created them as being gay, that was a spirit that they picked up at some point in their life, and with some obviously as early as infancy.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515951 Apr 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that as a fact or you are just assuming that what you were taught and I was taught is true? I no longer believe it is true.
To make a statement as definite as you have expressed yourself tend s to imply that you have proof, otherwise one might say that you are bluffing or making it up or hoping you are right.
"Making it up"?.........

Romans 3:3-4
3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515952 Apr 6, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Le Le... How have you been?? I am reading back.. I remember this--> "Clap,,,Clap,,,Clap,,,Som mersalt,,another Sommersault,,,Flip,,Flip,,Flip !! WE were the Cheerleaders for JESUS!! and Never complained.. I still Stand firm in OUR Lord Jesus Christ... I let My Light Shine.. OF course..."
Good A Dawn, how're you doing this Blessed day my beautiful sister?

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#515953 Apr 6, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh??
She came here claiming she was being stalked on Australia boards.,
She obviously wants everyone to know about her home life.
Posters she "fights" with came here.
She didn't waste any time.. She aired her "dirty laundry" and
that of her children's father- a soldier..one that
she deemed fit to be a soldier before she threw him
straight under the topix bus..
I am not so sure of her heart or her intent in bringing her woes
here to topix..
Only pointing out how silly she is..
Just as Juicy/Lupy does to others.
That's all.
Hi LeLe.. I guess I been gone soo long.. I guess I missed it. How come you are bringing this up??? Everyone has a past..We have to go forword..BUT if we keep everything bottled up inside us..GOOD way to Explode..Thats not good either.. SHE is reaching out.. She also seems like a Free Spirit loving person..She has always treated me well... I adore LupyLu.. I know her from another section of topix..We had alot of fun there..She is a Remarkable Friends.. She invited me back here..I am forever grateful for her enduring friendship...and I know for a fact..SHE feels the same way about me..We certainly connect.. I never judge anyone.. and I was also wondering something.. "Why do People Gossip?? Thats the Biggest sin of all......." Take care..

I See A Rainbow!

#515954 Apr 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I am surprised you haven't bled to death by now.
<quoted text>
Hi there....Geez,, "G-ood O-le D-arwin" I actually guess I should stay out of it..TWO wrongs dont make a Right.. Have a nice day.........Peace Abounds!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#515955 Apr 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's how people want thinks in the west. They have sex with a different person each day and never see that person again and then they go to me, "how could u have an arranged marriage, how could u have sex with a person u don't know?". And i'm like, "you people have one night stands and u r asking me? Phuck off!! Your culture, u think about it!!"
I'm tellin' ya, we are gonna totally turn into animals, just give it a few hundred years!!
I think yhou need moare than just a short time with the person you are going to marry or more than an arranged marriaged would give, becqause though the parents might choose a person thye feel is best for you, or as I understand arranged marriages, best for the parents, they cannot know who you will want to live with your whole life.

Having said that, in my first marriage, my wife and I met and saw each other constantly, except for brief periods during two summer holidays at the end of our university school years, for 2 1/2 years before we married, and we did not live together before marriage. My second wife who I am with now, spent 14 hours with me on our first date, and I stayed at her home on our second date, which was a few days later, and we have been together since then, but got married about 6 months after we met.

My first marriage failed after the first few weeks, but we stayed together for 31 years. My second marriage is going to last until one of us dies. The beauty of that is, except if we both live to be well over 100, it will not be a very long time. Also time goes much faster now than it did in my first marriage.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#515956 Apr 6, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mac..How have you been??As you maybe certainly aware of... I left here in Oct.2011..I tried to come back numerous times.. I failed every single time.. sooo I decided earlier in the week, "To just do it." Nice to see you again..
Tell "Water Nymph" I also said HI.. I know where to fond you both in FB.. No doubt.
Nice to see you again, also!

I'll pass on your greeting.

Location hidden

#515957 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I........as in myself.....do not need any proof, It is simply something that will manifest itself one day, proof is for unbelievers.
Matthew 12:39
But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
Well if it happens or doesn't happen, believing or not believing will have nothing to do with it.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#515958 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>The word Rapture is not mentioned in the Bible under that name, but it means the First Resurrection of those who are IN Jesus Christ. Did you say that you were a pastor?
1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.[a]
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
Revelation 20:4-6
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Ah.

You're a Pauline as well as a Darbyite.

Must be confusing...

And I'm a minister, not a pastor.

Location hidden

#515959 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious?????.....you asked "why is homosexuality wrong" when you are asking RR "haven't HE learned anything from Jesus", Homosexuality is a sin, God created gay people but he did not created them as being gay, that was a spirit that they picked up at some point in their life, and with some obviously as early as infancy.
That is certainly twisting a myth ot make it fit your prejudices.

I See A Rainbow!

#515960 Apr 6, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done this man, who you now say is a very good father.
a disservice in slandering his --being-- on topix.
You don't see this and your buddies won't admit to it..
So- your little boys are with a guy-for three weeks- who is on his third mistress?
And he is an abusive messed up person- accordinging to what you posted here on wsjlm about him.
If your story is true..you should at least consider growing up.
Just sayin..
Hi LeLe.. I am reading where i left out.. Well,, Sister??? I have known LupyLu for awhile now.. and How come you are throwing this in her face agin?? Lupys heart was broken.. This was the LOVE of her life.. I think she has the right to be bitter..BUT I DO salute her EX for serving our country well.. God Bless Him real good... Sounds to me LIKE he lost direction.. maybe blinded by false love after he left LupyLu... Its very hard for her to pick of the pieces... SHE is a Wonderful Mother.No doubt.. She is my friend.. and Always will be my friend.. I Know her heart.. soooooo on another note.. I missed you.. How have you been??

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#515961 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good A Lupy, yeap, how're you today / night?
LOL.... you knew hey?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#515962 Apr 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
That was you?
Dog-gone am I pissed!
Ya know I fell head over heels for that red headed lass with the accent.
Damn!!
Awwww.... I'm sorry Hickup.... I felt very silly.... LOL

Location hidden

#515963 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> "Making it up"?.........
Romans 3:3-4
3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged
Sorry but are you not aware that quoting from the Bible is begging the question? If God doesn't exist, which means that the words in the Bible are not true, then Bible quotes mean nothing in regards to our discussion. We have no proof that God exists, and we don't even have a whole lot of knowledge about the sources of the books that make up the Bible, which is a composite of many books that a group of men got together and decided to put together into what later became called the Bible.

To quote the Bible to a non-beleiver is basically saying you are too lazy or possibly too un-educated to provide your own thoughts on the topic.

I See A Rainbow!

#515964 Apr 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see you again, also!
I'll pass on your greeting.
Thanks for relaying my message.. Glad we still cross paths in FB. That also seems to have run its course for me.. BUT I have connected with some high school friends.. People that have known me at one point of my life seem to have come out of the wood work..I am pleasantly surprized.. My total of friends there in FB,,, have gone through the roof.. Anyways..Glad I am back here where I belong..Take care.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#515965 Apr 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea, I think he was just super shy.
After I said it wasn't going to work out, he said he "loved me" and I told him how stupid that was after 4 days and not having any interactions.
He then proceeded to stalk me for a year and a half, raising rumors at school (which not a soul believed) and making death threats if I didn't get back with him. I saw him as no threat, so I just ignored it, and he finally stopped.
Online interaction don't make sense to be named "exes," at least to me. I mean, you don't even know if you're talking to an actual person, or a person they wish they were.
Oh dear.... that sounds like he was scared to be who he really was and maybe looked up to you... was it high school? It's very hard for teens to come out and what some of them do to themselves because of it is truly heart breaking.

Yeah, I agree on the online thing, to a degree, people who meet online do sometimes meet in person as well.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515966 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious?????.....you asked "why is homosexuality wrong" when you are asking RR "haven't HE learned anything from Jesus", Homosexuality is a sin, God created gay people but he did not created them as being gay, that was a spirit that they picked up at some point in their life, and with some obviously as early as infancy.
I understand that homosexuality is wrong according to the bible. I KNOW!!! But what i'm pissed at is that Redneck keeps saying that talking sexual nonsense and sex outside of marriage is not wrong according to Jesus. He thinks Jesus looked at girls with big boobs and made cheap sexy comments at them. What i don't understand is that how r u guys picking and choosing the parts of your religion to follow?

I See A Rainbow!

#515967 Apr 6, 2013

I See A Rainbow!

#515970 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good A Dawn, how're you doing this Blessed day my beautiful sister?
Hi Scott.. Really Nice to see you brother.. I am actually sorry I left here in October 2011... BUT I had to learn... BUT I am actually back where I belong.. lately ,,Times are tough emotionally..I am getting Dragged down.. But I guess Nothing can stay the same.. Except--> the Unconditional Love Jesus has for us all.. HE Even Loves the wayward wanderers.... Remember the "FootPrints" poem?? Jesus is carrying ME as we speak... It certainly helps my Spirits,,, Being here,,, In the Golden Room.. Glad we Connect Again...I wont leave you this time..I have learned my lesson..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min duststorm 442,091
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min waaasssuuup 809,923
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 16 min Romans Road 948
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min oxbow 574,126
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 24 min RFD 5,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min Aardvark Ratnick 268,904
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min WasteWater 97,893
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 9 hr coco 204
More from around the web