Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515937 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my dear child, I would make absolutely certain you could come ..
U sound so sensible, i gotta trust ya!

Location hidden

#515938 Apr 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people wait until they are married. Some wait for love. Others just wait until they have a basic level of trust. Others don't even wait for a last name.
Well, that's how people want thinks in the west. They have sex with a different person each day and never see that person again and then they go to me, "how could u have an arranged marriage, how could u have sex with a person u don't know?". And i'm like, "you people have one night stands and u r asking me? Phuck off!! Your culture, u think about it!!"

I'm tellin' ya, we are gonna totally turn into animals, just give it a few hundred years!!

Location hidden

#515939 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think Jesus don't have an awesome sense of humor?
God created us, including our humor....
Chill out, babe.
I can be 100% sure that he would never have said or thought that about HL. Haven't u learnt anything good from Jesus??

God created gay people too, so why do u think that is wrong?

U people drive me up the wall and u tell me to chill??? i want to use u as a boxing bag thingy!!! OH, GOD!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#515940 Apr 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
And I had other types of problems, one ex wouldn't talk, wouldn't walk alongside me, only behind, and I felt that all I had gained was a second shadow.
Though that was only 4 days of hanging around this person, so I don't really know if I could call him an ex.
Would only walk behind you? Mind if I ask why? I've had some strange ones in my time too and I don't know if he classifies as an ex, hard to tell nowadays... LOL

My 18 year old had a week long flirtation with a girl in another state, on FB and he calls her his ex...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#515941 Apr 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Rapture?
Invented out of whole cloth by John Nelson Darby in about 1827.
You do know that you can no longer be a pre-millenial dispensationalist, right?
The word Rapture is not mentioned in the Bible under that name, but it means the First Resurrection of those who are IN Jesus Christ. Did you say that you were a pastor?

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.[a]

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Revelation 20:4-6
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515942 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You understood that? LOL
I agree Law, 100%
Good A Lupy, yeap, how're you today / night?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515943 Apr 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't have proof?
I........as in myself.....do not need any proof, It is simply something that will manifest itself one day, proof is for unbelievers.

Matthew 12:39
But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#515944 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I confess... Vevany was my first (totally lame) attempt at a 'sock'.... and I sucked... I think I'll just stick to being me, it's hard work having a sock and having to invent rubbish, I don't know how people do it tbh.... Sorry Law <embarrassed>
That was you?
Dog-gone am I pissed!
Ya know I fell head over heels for that red headed lass with the accent.
Damn!!

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#515945 Apr 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, she's fine - just not spending much time on Topix now.
I'm sore tempted to take a break myself.
Hi Mac..How have you been??As you maybe certainly aware of... I left here in Oct.2011..I tried to come back numerous times.. I failed every single time.. sooo I decided earlier in the week, "To just do it." Nice to see you again..
Tell "Water Nymph" I also said HI.. I know where to fond you both in FB.. No doubt.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#515946 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Would only walk behind you? Mind if I ask why? I've had some strange ones in my time too and I don't know if he classifies as an ex, hard to tell nowadays... LOL

My 18 year old had a week long flirtation with a girl in another state, on FB and he calls her his ex...
I have no idea, I think he was just super shy.

After I said it wasn't going to work out, he said he "loved me" and I told him how stupid that was after 4 days and not having any interactions.
He then proceeded to stalk me for a year and a half, raising rumors at school (which not a soul believed) and making death threats if I didn't get back with him. I saw him as no threat, so I just ignored it, and he finally stopped.

Online interaction don't make sense to be named "exes," at least to me. I mean, you don't even know if you're talking to an actual person, or a person they wish they were.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#515947 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Booosts, typical response from you, as I've said before........the proof will be directly in your face one day.
You know that as a fact or you are just assuming that what you were taught and I was taught is true? I no longer believe it is true.
To make a statement as definite as you have expressed yourself tend s to imply that you have proof, otherwise one might say that you are bluffing or making it up or hoping you are right.

I See A Rainbow!

#515948 Apr 6, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
Thanks.
Yeah.. When G-O-D and Juicy/Lupy began the alcoholic insults
on CJ.. I pretty much figured CJ prevailed.
Hi Le Le... How have you been?? I am reading back.. I remember this--> "Clap,,,Clap,,,Clap,,,Som mersalt,,another Sommersault,,,Flip,,Flip,,Flip !! WE were the Cheerleaders for JESUS!! and Never complained.. I still Stand firm in OUR Lord Jesus Christ... I let My Light Shine.. OF course..."

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#515949 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I........as in myself.....do not need any proof, It is simply something that will manifest itself one day, proof is for unbelievers.

Matthew 12:39
But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
So you can't do anything but BELIEVE it's there. There is no knowledge of it, only belief, for there is no proof.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515950 Apr 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I can be 100% sure that he would never have said or thought that about HL. Haven't u learnt anything good from Jesus??
God created gay people too, so why do u think that is wrong?
U people drive me up the wall and u tell me to chill??? i want to use u as a boxing bag thingy!!! OH, GOD!!!!
Are you serious?????.....you asked "why is homosexuality wrong" when you are asking RR "haven't HE learned anything from Jesus", Homosexuality is a sin, God created gay people but he did not created them as being gay, that was a spirit that they picked up at some point in their life, and with some obviously as early as infancy.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515951 Apr 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that as a fact or you are just assuming that what you were taught and I was taught is true? I no longer believe it is true.
To make a statement as definite as you have expressed yourself tend s to imply that you have proof, otherwise one might say that you are bluffing or making it up or hoping you are right.
"Making it up"?.........

Romans 3:3-4
3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515952 Apr 6, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Le Le... How have you been?? I am reading back.. I remember this--> "Clap,,,Clap,,,Clap,,,Som mersalt,,another Sommersault,,,Flip,,Flip,,Flip !! WE were the Cheerleaders for JESUS!! and Never complained.. I still Stand firm in OUR Lord Jesus Christ... I let My Light Shine.. OF course..."
Good A Dawn, how're you doing this Blessed day my beautiful sister?

I See A Rainbow!

#515953 Apr 6, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh??
She came here claiming she was being stalked on Australia boards.,
She obviously wants everyone to know about her home life.
Posters she "fights" with came here.
She didn't waste any time.. She aired her "dirty laundry" and
that of her children's father- a soldier..one that
she deemed fit to be a soldier before she threw him
straight under the topix bus..
I am not so sure of her heart or her intent in bringing her woes
here to topix..
Only pointing out how silly she is..
Just as Juicy/Lupy does to others.
That's all.
Hi LeLe.. I guess I been gone soo long.. I guess I missed it. How come you are bringing this up??? Everyone has a past..We have to go forword..BUT if we keep everything bottled up inside us..GOOD way to Explode..Thats not good either.. SHE is reaching out.. She also seems like a Free Spirit loving person..She has always treated me well... I adore LupyLu.. I know her from another section of topix..We had alot of fun there..She is a Remarkable Friends.. She invited me back here..I am forever grateful for her enduring friendship...and I know for a fact..SHE feels the same way about me..We certainly connect.. I never judge anyone.. and I was also wondering something.. "Why do People Gossip?? Thats the Biggest sin of all......." Take care..

I See A Rainbow!

#515954 Apr 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I am surprised you haven't bled to death by now.
<quoted text>
Hi there....Geez,, "G-ood O-le D-arwin" I actually guess I should stay out of it..TWO wrongs dont make a Right.. Have a nice day.........Peace Abounds!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#515955 Apr 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's how people want thinks in the west. They have sex with a different person each day and never see that person again and then they go to me, "how could u have an arranged marriage, how could u have sex with a person u don't know?". And i'm like, "you people have one night stands and u r asking me? Phuck off!! Your culture, u think about it!!"
I'm tellin' ya, we are gonna totally turn into animals, just give it a few hundred years!!
I think yhou need moare than just a short time with the person you are going to marry or more than an arranged marriaged would give, becqause though the parents might choose a person thye feel is best for you, or as I understand arranged marriages, best for the parents, they cannot know who you will want to live with your whole life.

Having said that, in my first marriage, my wife and I met and saw each other constantly, except for brief periods during two summer holidays at the end of our university school years, for 2 1/2 years before we married, and we did not live together before marriage. My second wife who I am with now, spent 14 hours with me on our first date, and I stayed at her home on our second date, which was a few days later, and we have been together since then, but got married about 6 months after we met.

My first marriage failed after the first few weeks, but we stayed together for 31 years. My second marriage is going to last until one of us dies. The beauty of that is, except if we both live to be well over 100, it will not be a very long time. Also time goes much faster now than it did in my first marriage.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#515956 Apr 6, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mac..How have you been??As you maybe certainly aware of... I left here in Oct.2011..I tried to come back numerous times.. I failed every single time.. sooo I decided earlier in the week, "To just do it." Nice to see you again..
Tell "Water Nymph" I also said HI.. I know where to fond you both in FB.. No doubt.
Nice to see you again, also!

I'll pass on your greeting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min waaasssuuup 591,257
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min gundee123 100,180
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 841,301
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 4,736
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min giddy up 271,436
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 27 min andet1987 191,504
What were you before you were born? (Dec '07) 30 min Rider on the Storm 107
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr The swamiji 7,168
More from around the web