Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#515993 Apr 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Tide.... I dont need to ask a guy who blurted out an obvious bigoted statement what he means. However I did ask him repeatedly and he refused to answer for a week
Filthy, lying, trash.

Give me the link to whatever question you are referring to, and I will give you the link addressing your comment dated less than a week later, which will confirm that you are the lying trash that I say you are.

I have made a note to myself to revisit this post should you fail to even try.

By the way, did you like that better? I left out Christian this time and called you filthy, lying, trash instead of filthy, lying, Christian trash. The reason I chose not to call you filthy, lying, Christian trash - just lying trash - is that people are complaining that I am unfairly maligning Christianity by reminding people that more than just being filthy, lying, trash, you are also filthy, lying, Christian trash.

So come on Jesus boy - put up the link. I won't be leaving this issue until you do, or fail to do so several times.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515994 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>Do you see yourself among those I ve listed?
Listed?

Fennario

#515995 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea forgot the drippy stick.lol
This is the side of you I like best - the feisty, fiery side. It shows that you are alive and a real person with real urges, something that doesn't show through when you only recite bible verses or discuss religious matters.
Adam

Germany

#515996 Apr 6, 2013
Homosexuality is seen by scholars in all abrahamic religions and in all cultures to be a sinful and perverted deviation from the norm.Protecting homosexuals has nothing to do with christian faith. It´s unlawful and mockery against the creator and only hypocrites and false christians do it in the name of fairness abusing the name of Jesus Christ by the spirit of Satan.

Fennario

#515997 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
So that the part of your body where your class hangs out.lol Below the beltline
You really shouldn't be thinking about that, Whispers. I understand that a fire burns deep within your loins, and I'm flattered as hell.

But we're both spoken for. O cruel fate!
Adam

Germany

#515998 Apr 6, 2013

Moore: God Is Punishing America For The Sins Of Abortion And Gay Marriage

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#515999 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No because I'll be gone with it ( the Rapture ).
Any idea when that will be?

Can I have your stuff?

Fennario

#516001 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Big Daddy Dim got tired of messin with you kid.lol
That's clearly not true.

Even if it were, I haven't tired of messing with him.

Big Daddy? He's a eunuch - anorchid. His nut sack is an empty cup now. I gelded him myself with steel toed boots.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#516002 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I personally do not pick and chose any part of a "Religion" I believe in all of the Word of God, I can't speak for RR or anyone else but I do know that the Bible tells those that believe to set our affections on things above and to keep our conversations in heavenly places.
Do you wear clothing of mixed fibers?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#516003 Apr 6, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
~FOOT PRINTS~
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
Bleh.

Old story.

Fennario

#516004 Apr 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You can really get your freak on, can't you, Whispers?

"Ah, freak out! Le freak, c'est chic!"
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. back off !!..
.. Little Whiskers is mine ..
[It's Pat - Ah, freak out]

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516006 Apr 6, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I think. Say that again, please.
Say what again????

Fennario

#516007 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
My Prof told me to get my ass out of his class. He really, really hates to be corrected over and over again. I knew that but I really, really didn't care.
:-)
You've got to be careful with that, but only if you care.

Location hidden

#516009 Apr 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's a wonderful experience, Whispers.
And I'm very glad it ended well.
:-D
With may pickin and playin thought you were upset with me.
Thank you, I watched both become young men into adult hood.
Adam

Germany

#516010 Apr 6, 2013
You can´t serve god and support homosexuals at the same time. Either you are with god or you are against him. It´s your choice.

Location hidden

#516011 Apr 6, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you. I too have had similar experiences. Still do:)
I can well understand what you are saying.Only thing is some experiences words are hard to find to fit the experience.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#516012 Apr 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but are you not aware that quoting from the Bible is begging the question? If God doesn't exist, which means that the words in the Bible are not true, then Bible quotes mean nothing in regards to our discussion. We have no proof that God exists, and we don't even have a whole lot of knowledge about the sources of the books that make up the Bible, which is a composite of many books that a group of men got together and decided to put together into what later became called the Bible.
To quote the Bible to a non-beleiver is basically saying you are too lazy or possibly too un-educated to provide your own thoughts on the topic.
So why do you engage in a futile task discussing with a believer when the bible is the foundation and basis of their philosophy and existence?

So then what makes you think anything [you]have to say means anything to any discussions with Christians?

Sorry, Bible God exist. Which means the bible is truth and factual. Which means anything you have to say in discussions with a Christian which contradicts the bible means nothing in regards to the discussion.

See how that works? See it from the opposing perspective.

Location hidden

#516013 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
This is the side of you I like best - the feisty, fiery side. It shows that you are alive and a real person with real urges, something that doesn't show through when you only recite bible verses or discuss religious matters.
I confess there is that feisty,fiery in me.
I confess also have my beliefs too.
I admit to all here.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#516014 Apr 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't checked for a few months but the prominent scientists in biology and other sciences related to our origins were about 5% believers in a god. Science covers a very wide spectrum of subjects, so scientists in disciplines not related to how things came to be, or how things evolve etc., would not necessarily have any particular opinion relating to gods, because their science does not require either creation or evolution.
I will give one example which goes back over 100 years, having been proved bogus, is Noah and the Great Flood. That story is confirmed as myth, because it has been proved in several different ways as not having occurred, nor being possible to occur. A lot of fundamentalists still hang onto that one as one of the main stories of the Bible.

QUOTE who="boooots"
That story is confirmed as myth,
oy! Says who?

I can show you many references from science that indicates the different locations of fossils and the amount of fossils, points to the strong possibility of a catastrophic event in the history of the earth that would have influenced such a large discovery of fossils all at once and at a specific condensed time.

Some scientists says a meteor, some scientists say a flood.

So by no means is Noah and the flood proven a myth. That's an error in thinking on your part. Consider your thinking adjusted.

Location hidden

#516015 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You really shouldn't be thinking about that, Whispers. I understand that a fire burns deep within your loins, and I'm flattered as hell.
But we're both spoken for. O cruel fate!
What you back here again for another dose of my foolishness.lol
I figured you get enough and run away.lol
There you go again doin my thinkin for me.lol
sheee nothing wrong in a woman playin with a man's brain.
I see it sure worked good on you.lol
Bingo magic dances again.lol
Who said,I was shopping.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 2 min Johnny 847
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Ex Lesbian 38,431
Play "end of the word" part 2 25 min jasiEL 1,731
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Anthony MN 641,722
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min bad bob 182,301
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min nanoanomaly 970,024
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 49 min Johnny 4,142
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 50 min LAWEST100 44,411
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Toby 104,724
More from around the web