Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#515928 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I seriously do not share much of my personal self with others.
And you already know I am a believer clue was with all the scripture writings.
Many years ago when son was a teenager.Had a close friend the two of them buddy around all the time it is just the the kids do.They were alway hanging out at my house into something.
It was about mid morning one day they came riding up in the front of the house with two lil gals in the back seat of this car.
They left the gals in this car and had put a jack under the car to tie up the piping under the car.The one young man crawled under this car to do the adjustment.However this car came down off the jack on top of him.
Now keep in mind I'm in the house doin dishes and all of sudden my son come in hollowing top of his lungs.Mom,derck is been smashed under the car.I flew outside like I was on fire.I told the girls do not move as they wanted to get out of the car especially with it falling down they were upset.In the excitement My son reached down and grabbed the back bumper and picked up the whole back end of this car.Here is the words that came off my lips as I reached under that car for derck-Oh dear God please not this one today save him for me.I pulled him out from under the car and son set the car back down.Derck did not remember what happened momery loss.
Even ask me why I was pulling him by his feet.I explained the car had fallen on him.I took him to the hospital for exam and exrays and doctors could not find one scratch,bruise,no broken bones nothing.Now by humans thinking this car should has smashed and killed him but in this case did not happen.Some humans would say is was a freak accident.I know who it was God himself right there when the knock at the door off my lips came thoses words to him.
Now some of you will say made up story.No it really happened.Some will say she crazy as a monkey.So be it.Way too many times have I witnessed God's powers.Way too many times have I seen mountains moved.So folks think what you may but I know the almighty power of God first hand.Thanks for reading this only wanted to share is all.
That's a wonderful experience, Whispers.
And I'm very glad it ended well.

:-D

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#515929 Apr 6, 2013
Vevany wrote:
<quoted text>
My da was a Protestin' Pastor and all he uttered was bollocks to profit himself. A true saint aye, takin' of the crapper with his maggot behaviour. Gobbin' o' the church and the god and all the rot in the world then arriving to beat on ma, himself well and truly jarred. Jesus Mary and Joseph! What a lark!
IF I understand you correctly ( and please correct me if I'm wrong ) you suffered abuse at the hands of someone who was supposed to be a pastor or at least a Christian, right?

I am sorry for what you went through, but not everyone who names the name of Christ are or truly have what they profess to have and what they claim to be, it is not always easy to distinguish the difference between those who are real in the Lord and those who are hypocrites and pretenders, but so it go with people in general from all walks of life believers and unbelievers alike, and we mustn't lump everyone together in one basket, figutively speaking.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515930 Apr 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some confrimed proof of that, or are you just repeating what you have been programmed to say? You have heard back from some people who have already died?
Hello Booosts, typical response from you, as I've said before........the proof will be directly in your face one day.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515931 Apr 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had that kind of experience and I'm glad I haven't, I'm sorry you have though.
You are one of the fortunate ones, either that or you have good taste...LOL

Thank you, may your marriage be filled with love and laughter always <3

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#515932 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No because I'll be gone with it ( the Rapture ).
Rapture?

Invented out of whole cloth by John Nelson Darby in about 1827.

You do know that you can no longer be a pre-millenial dispensationalist, right?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515933 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>IF I understand you correctly ( and please correct me if I'm wrong ) you suffered abuse at the hands of someone who was supposed to be a pastor or at least a Christian, right?
I am sorry for what you went through, but not everyone who names the name of Christ are or truly have what they profess to have and what they claim to be, it is not always easy to distinguish the difference between those who are real in the Lord and those who are hypocrites and pretenders, but so it go with people in general from all walks of life believers and unbelievers alike, and we mustn't lump everyone together in one basket, figutively speaking.
Peace.
You understood that? LOL

I agree Law, 100%

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#515934 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Booosts, typical response from you, as I've said before........the proof will be directly in your face one day.
So you don't have proof?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515935 Apr 6, 2013
I confess... Vevany was my first (totally lame) attempt at a 'sock'.... and I sucked... I think I'll just stick to being me, it's hard work having a sock and having to invent rubbish, I don't know how people do it tbh.... Sorry Law <embarrassed>

Montreal

#515936 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>You are one of the fortunate ones, either that or you have good taste...LOL

Thank you, may your marriage be filled with love and laughter always <3
Thank you!
And I had other types of problems, one ex wouldn't talk, wouldn't walk alongside me, only behind, and I felt that all I had gained was a second shadow.
Though that was only 4 days of hanging around this person, so I don't really know if I could call him an ex.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515937 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my dear child, I would make absolutely certain you could come ..
U sound so sensible, i gotta trust ya!

Location hidden

#515938 Apr 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people wait until they are married. Some wait for love. Others just wait until they have a basic level of trust. Others don't even wait for a last name.
Well, that's how people want thinks in the west. They have sex with a different person each day and never see that person again and then they go to me, "how could u have an arranged marriage, how could u have sex with a person u don't know?". And i'm like, "you people have one night stands and u r asking me? Phuck off!! Your culture, u think about it!!"

I'm tellin' ya, we are gonna totally turn into animals, just give it a few hundred years!!

Location hidden

#515939 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think Jesus don't have an awesome sense of humor?
God created us, including our humor....
Chill out, babe.
I can be 100% sure that he would never have said or thought that about HL. Haven't u learnt anything good from Jesus??

God created gay people too, so why do u think that is wrong?

U people drive me up the wall and u tell me to chill??? i want to use u as a boxing bag thingy!!! OH, GOD!!!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515940 Apr 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
And I had other types of problems, one ex wouldn't talk, wouldn't walk alongside me, only behind, and I felt that all I had gained was a second shadow.
Though that was only 4 days of hanging around this person, so I don't really know if I could call him an ex.
Would only walk behind you? Mind if I ask why? I've had some strange ones in my time too and I don't know if he classifies as an ex, hard to tell nowadays... LOL

My 18 year old had a week long flirtation with a girl in another state, on FB and he calls her his ex...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515941 Apr 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Rapture?
Invented out of whole cloth by John Nelson Darby in about 1827.
You do know that you can no longer be a pre-millenial dispensationalist, right?
The word Rapture is not mentioned in the Bible under that name, but it means the First Resurrection of those who are IN Jesus Christ. Did you say that you were a pastor?

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.[a]

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Revelation 20:4-6
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515942 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You understood that? LOL
I agree Law, 100%
Good A Lupy, yeap, how're you today / night?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515943 Apr 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't have proof?
I........as in myself.....do not need any proof, It is simply something that will manifest itself one day, proof is for unbelievers.

Matthew 12:39
But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#515944 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I confess... Vevany was my first (totally lame) attempt at a 'sock'.... and I sucked... I think I'll just stick to being me, it's hard work having a sock and having to invent rubbish, I don't know how people do it tbh.... Sorry Law <embarrassed>
That was you?
Dog-gone am I pissed!
Ya know I fell head over heels for that red headed lass with the accent.
Damn!!

I See A Rainbow!

#515945 Apr 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, she's fine - just not spending much time on Topix now.
I'm sore tempted to take a break myself.
Hi Mac..How have you been??As you maybe certainly aware of... I left here in Oct.2011..I tried to come back numerous times.. I failed every single time.. sooo I decided earlier in the week, "To just do it." Nice to see you again..
Tell "Water Nymph" I also said HI.. I know where to fond you both in FB.. No doubt.

Montreal

#515946 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Would only walk behind you? Mind if I ask why? I've had some strange ones in my time too and I don't know if he classifies as an ex, hard to tell nowadays... LOL

My 18 year old had a week long flirtation with a girl in another state, on FB and he calls her his ex...
I have no idea, I think he was just super shy.

After I said it wasn't going to work out, he said he "loved me" and I told him how stupid that was after 4 days and not having any interactions.
He then proceeded to stalk me for a year and a half, raising rumors at school (which not a soul believed) and making death threats if I didn't get back with him. I saw him as no threat, so I just ignored it, and he finally stopped.

Online interaction don't make sense to be named "exes," at least to me. I mean, you don't even know if you're talking to an actual person, or a person they wish they were.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#515947 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Booosts, typical response from you, as I've said before........the proof will be directly in your face one day.
You know that as a fact or you are just assuming that what you were taught and I was taught is true? I no longer believe it is true.
To make a statement as definite as you have expressed yourself tend s to imply that you have proof, otherwise one might say that you are bluffing or making it up or hoping you are right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liam 603,877
Why do White people want to look black... (May '12) 6 min Johnny 67
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Critical Eye 882,141
The Christian Atheist debate 13 min Critical Eye 4,233
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 14 min new colony 596
Cleveland Cavaliers!: "Let Tristian Thompson GO... 21 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 40 min 15th Dalai Lama 8,474
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 177,913
More from around the web