|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
the decline of church and the christian religion which ultimately has nothing ( as the world perceives it ) to do with the truth of Jesus Christ
Then you don't need the church and you won't miss it when it's gone. I know I won't.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Hellloooo....

((*_-))

“As soon as men decide
that all means are permitted to fight an evil,
then their good becomes indistinguishable
from the evil that they set out to destroy.”

~ Christopher Dawson

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Today's Prayer

Dear God, Sometimes I get really frustrated and even angry when I believe someone has wronged me, not lived up to their promises, let me down. But, people are not perfect. I pray that I will be someone who is always dependable, ethical, and honest. I pray that You will help me to always do what is right, even when wronged. As the old saying goes, "two wrongs don't make a right." So when I'm tempted to react in the flesh, move in me through Your Holy Spirit that I will remember to stop, take a deep breath, and pray so that I may respond in a Christ-like manner. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Encouraging Words....

Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy.

Psalm 100:2

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you don't need the church and you won't miss it when it's gone. I know I won't.
Who said "Church" to Doc?

"Slowly I Turned....Step by Step"
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think your posts are relevant. Her jokes are hilarious.
English jokes from england are hilarious in general.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
you are a walking talking encyclopedia of failed diatribes and cliches to discredit something that you have no idea of what you are trying to attack
Then enlighten us. Make a compelling argument for why your church is different and more valuable from what I claim. Most of what I've seen from you on the subject is you avoiding what you call religion, which is the church.
LAWEST100 wrote:
If you were at peace with your own stance on the subject you would not be trying so hard
That's nonsense. I work diligently at this because I am secure that I am correct. I believe fervently in the demise of the church and organized religion. You don't seem to have much to say in defense of religion to change my mind.

The fact is that you wouldn't be so agitated by my posting if you didn't consider it relevant and effective. Consider the posting of somebody that makes zero impact and that nobody takes seriously, Dr.Shrink. Nobody gets mad at his comments, because they are too absurd to take seriously. He makes no effective argument,

But people like you, Trifecta, the Dimwit, and Juice repeatedly rail at and about me, telling me that I have no effect on anybody:

Trifecta: "You know how you really know atheists are clueless? when they think Christians look at them in any other way, than at best an annoying nuisance"

Juice: "I think he honestly believes he is 'raising awareness' and 'helping the cause'"

You: "you are a walking talking encyclopedia of failed diatribes and cliches to discredit something"

No, that would be Dr. Shrink.
LAWEST100 wrote:
to show you that I am at peace with what I believe, this will be the last time that I will respond to any of your posts on the subject
Is that what you think that shows? I think it shows that you feel overmatched, meaning that you feel insecure in debate with me. There is no other reason for you to tuck tail. I have not been abusive to you. Remember, it was you that called me loser. I have yet to insult you personally.

So why retreat? Why does anybody retreat ever?
Christi Ann

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think your posts are relevant. Her jokes are hilarious.
As long as you know that River Tam is gone forever.

Are we good?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
What does your deity look like? What does your deity do in the world? What has your deity ever done? Why are there other deities besides your deity? All of the answers you give for the questions above will be based upon your opinion, not fact, not proof. It will be your opinion.
LAWEST100 wrote:
I just got through with one mindless atheisticbot, I'm not interested in indulging another set of the same foolish questions, if you honestly want to know then look up your own answers.
Careful. You're going to run out of white flags, Christian soldier. And you'll wind up with a bad sunburn on that belly of yours from so much bellying up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch... [Run away!]

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we good?
Why do you say that?

What do you know and how do you know?

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a history w myself and Juicy/Lupy.
She chose to be my topix foe.
She wanted my attention and she has it.
You see me "sticking a fork in her eye"?
Ok.. I guess if you don't know the history..
and you are seeing things this way..There's not much I can say
regarding the "fork"..
I am still that Le le you talk of..
Just have had it with the Christian b.s. artists here on this thread.
Lupy being one of them.
A cat-fight!?!
F'in "A" right!
Ya'll jus' Get It On!!!
~cat calls & whistles~
You never told me why you thought I had a "beef" w you..
Care to share?
I never told you "why" because I never thought such a thing. I ask you if there was a problem ...a "beef" (my word) because I am concerned and would never want anything to come between us. Please understand that I value your input as much as my own ...and would prefer to inquire of you rather than assume to know your thoughts. You lite me up hotpants ...I just can't get enough ...reveal yourself ...don't hold nothing back. Bring it!

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
Someone's overdue for milking....
That kind of talk gives me a hard on.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are EVIL,MICAH......
You will receive your boomerang effect sonner as you thought. God bless you.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then enlighten us. Make a compelling argument for why your church is different and more valuable from what I claim. Most of what I've seen from you on the subject is you avoiding what you call religion, which is the church.
<quoted text>
That's nonsense. I work diligently at this because I am secure that I am correct. I believe fervently in the demise of the church and organized religion. You don't seem to have much to say in defense of religion to change my mind.
The fact is that you wouldn't be so agitated by my posting if you didn't consider it relevant and effective. Consider the posting of somebody that makes zero impact and that nobody takes seriously, Dr.Shrink. Nobody gets mad at his comments, because they are too absurd to take seriously. He makes no effective argument,
But people like you, Trifecta, the Dimwit, and Juice repeatedly rail at and about me, telling me that I have no effect on anybody:
Trifecta: "You know how you really know atheists are clueless? when they think Christians look at them in any other way, than at best an annoying nuisance"
Juice: "I think he honestly believes he is 'raising awareness' and 'helping the cause'"
You: "you are a walking talking encyclopedia of failed diatribes and cliches to discredit something"
No, that would be Dr. Shrink.
<quoted text>
Is that what you think that shows? I think it shows that you feel overmatched, meaning that you feel insecure in debate with me. There is no other reason for you to tuck tail. I have not been abusive to you. Remember, it was you that called me loser. I have yet to insult you personally.
<quoted text>
IANS wrote:
<quoted text>

I do think that, it's certainly how your posts come across, loud and clear.

<quoted text>
IANS wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm guessing you think people only retreat if they are losing, like in a War for example. This here is not a war. There are also no prizes for 'winning'. It's just a public forum for people to talk to other people. For whatever reason.

Some people, sometimes retreat or apologise even if they know they are right, because they don't want to keep fighting, they might want peace. Like in a successful marriage, where compromises are made for peace, the concept can be applied to any relationship.

Some people, sometimes retreat because they feel like they are talking to a wall or themselves and they choose to just move on. Like Catcher1's "white sheet".

There are many other reasons of course but basically, sometimes,'winning' leaves you with nothing at all.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

it's all just groveling and submission. What is prayer but head bowed, eyes closed, kneeling, hands in a pleading posture, begging for forgiveness for being human, and calling oneself worthiness.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
isn't prayer a form of reflection, an acknowledgement of the beauty and wonder of life? How in the world does that create self-hate or a sense of inferiority ??..
Skombolis wrote:
you description of [prayer] is not accurate at all ... prayers is not "a form of reflection, an acknowledgement of the beauty and wonder of life" Prayer is acknowledging a power higher than ourselves
Thanks. That's what I told her, too. Prayer is just groveling. There is nothing noble or reflective about crawling or begging. That's how subjects think and behave, not free citizens. That a slave. prisoner, or serf doctrine.

You can read about it in the sermon on the mount, where you are exhorted to be a doormat and to accept your miserable lot without resistance. After all, blessed are the poor in spirit, the meek, and those who are persecuted. Elsewhere, you are taught that is a blessing to be poor, and to suffer pain and injustice.

Those are the instructions you would give an exploited slave if you wanted him to grovel rather than stand - to submit rather than resist. You tell him that if he is smacked on one cheek, be meek, be a peacemaker, and offer the other one.

As you and I note, praying is not reflection - it is groveling and begging, which may be fine for you, but is beneath my station. I am a bipedal ape. I stand upright. I grovel to no man or god.

Give it a try some day.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL......you're not one of (them), are you? I've seen those threads.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we good?
Ok :'{

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
LuV U lil sister! This should keep those tiny feeto-yours-a-movin'...
~~smile~~(((*()*)
Thank you Pw.Niffty words Royal Telephone.I am going to get a copy of this for my car stereo system.I alway sound like a rollin juke box in the car anyway going down the road.Yep the tiny feet love to dance.lol Thanks again.God bless lu2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/sweeping -anti-abortion-bill-goes-kansa s-gov-055505494.html Yes,abortion is MURDER!!!! And it's high time that this nation's leaders wake up and REALIZE that!! Praise Christ Almighty for the legislators of Kanas!!!!
It is legal deficient one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

632 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual Leader 533,397
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 722,000
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min JudgeNJury 256,910
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Zioni 115,570
Who is Bsquared? 8 min Bsquared2 1
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 14 min evanssean 122
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Strength and Honor 172,533
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min waaasssuuup 224,553
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••