Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#515862 Apr 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are EVIL,MICAH......
You will receive your boomerang effect sonner as you thought. God bless you.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#515863 Apr 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
That kind of talk gives me a hard on.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#515864 Apr 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then enlighten us. Make a compelling argument for why your church is different and more valuable from what I claim. Most of what I've seen from you on the subject is you avoiding what you call religion, which is the church.
<quoted text>
That's nonsense. I work diligently at this because I am secure that I am correct. I believe fervently in the demise of the church and organized religion. You don't seem to have much to say in defense of religion to change my mind.
The fact is that you wouldn't be so agitated by my posting if you didn't consider it relevant and effective. Consider the posting of somebody that makes zero impact and that nobody takes seriously, Dr.Shrink. Nobody gets mad at his comments, because they are too absurd to take seriously. He makes no effective argument,
But people like you, Trifecta, the Dimwit, and Juice repeatedly rail at and about me, telling me that I have no effect on anybody:
Trifecta: "You know how you really know atheists are clueless? when they think Christians look at them in any other way, than at best an annoying nuisance"
Juice: "I think he honestly believes he is 'raising awareness' and 'helping the cause'"
You: "you are a walking talking encyclopedia of failed diatribes and cliches to discredit something"
No, that would be Dr. Shrink.
<quoted text>
Is that what you think that shows? I think it shows that you feel overmatched, meaning that you feel insecure in debate with me. There is no other reason for you to tuck tail. I have not been abusive to you. Remember, it was you that called me loser. I have yet to insult you personally.
So why retreat? Why does anybody retreat ever?
<quoted text>
IANS wrote:
Juice: "I think he honestly believes he is 'raising awareness' and 'helping the cause'"
<quoted text>

I do think that, it's certainly how your posts come across, loud and clear.

<quoted text>
IANS wrote:
So why retreat? Why does anybody retreat ever?
<quoted text>

I'm guessing you think people only retreat if they are losing, like in a War for example. This here is not a war. There are also no prizes for 'winning'. It's just a public forum for people to talk to other people. For whatever reason.

Some people, sometimes retreat or apologise even if they know they are right, because they don't want to keep fighting, they might want peace. Like in a successful marriage, where compromises are made for peace, the concept can be applied to any relationship.

Some people, sometimes retreat because they feel like they are talking to a wall or themselves and they choose to just move on. Like Catcher1's "white sheet".

There are many other reasons of course but basically, sometimes,'winning' leaves you with nothing at all.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#515865 Apr 6, 2013
it's all just groveling and submission. What is prayer but head bowed, eyes closed, kneeling, hands in a pleading posture, begging for forgiveness for being human, and calling oneself worthiness.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
isn't prayer a form of reflection, an acknowledgement of the beauty and wonder of life? How in the world does that create self-hate or a sense of inferiority ??..
Skombolis wrote:
you description of [prayer] is not accurate at all ... prayers is not "a form of reflection, an acknowledgement of the beauty and wonder of life" Prayer is acknowledging a power higher than ourselves
Thanks. That's what I told her, too. Prayer is just groveling. There is nothing noble or reflective about crawling or begging. That's how subjects think and behave, not free citizens. That a slave. prisoner, or serf doctrine.

You can read about it in the sermon on the mount, where you are exhorted to be a doormat and to accept your miserable lot without resistance. After all, blessed are the poor in spirit, the meek, and those who are persecuted. Elsewhere, you are taught that is a blessing to be poor, and to suffer pain and injustice.

Those are the instructions you would give an exploited slave if you wanted him to grovel rather than stand - to submit rather than resist. You tell him that if he is smacked on one cheek, be meek, be a peacemaker, and offer the other one.

As you and I note, praying is not reflection - it is groveling and begging, which may be fine for you, but is beneath my station. I am a bipedal ape. I stand upright. I grovel to no man or god.

Give it a try some day.

“The..”

#515866 Apr 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
That kind of talk gives me a hard on.
ROFL......you're not one of (them), are you? I've seen those threads.

“The..”

#515867 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you know that River Tam is gone forever.
Are we good?
Ok :'{

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515868 Apr 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7F2zsFiFna8XX
LuV U lil sister! This should keep those tiny feeto-yours-a-movin'...
~~smile~~(((*()*)
Thank you Pw.Niffty words Royal Telephone.I am going to get a copy of this for my car stereo system.I alway sound like a rollin juke box in the car anyway going down the road.Yep the tiny feet love to dance.lol Thanks again.God bless lu2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#515869 Apr 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/sweeping -anti-abortion-bill-goes-kansa s-gov-055505494.html Yes,abortion is MURDER!!!! And it's high time that this nation's leaders wake up and REALIZE that!! Praise Christ Almighty for the legislators of Kanas!!!!
It is legal deficient one.

Fennario

#515870 Apr 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Despite whatever excuse he wants to try, he absolutely wrote in present-tense people are putting their lives in his hands.
"Aboslutely"? Wrong again, Dimwit - on two levels: grammatically and factually.

For starters, that's not the present tense. That's the present continuous tense, which implies an activity or situation that is continuing presently, what you claim that I said.

Present Tense - I do
Present Continuous Tense - I am doing,
Present Perfect Tense - I have done
Present Perfect Continuous Tense - I have been doing
http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tense...

Second, I never said that people are putting their lives in my hands. That's your mangled version after one pass through the Dimwit reading comprehension software and another through the Dimwit recall module. Typically, the output is unrecognizable.

What I said was that, "I am trusted with people's lives, even if I don't choose to accept that responsibility any longer. You are not trusted to vote."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

I was trusted, am trusted, and likely will be trusted in that way. And those are the past, present, and future tenses.
Skombolis wrote:
it doesn't explain him claiming they are currently putting their lives in his hands.
This is why I call you Christian trash and a filthy, lying Christian. You're lying now. I still call you filthy, lying trash. If you'd like to rebut that, produce the quote and link supporting your lies, and I will gladly eat humble pie. If you can't, you know what you can eat.

I don't really enjoy cleaning the toilet with your face, but unless I get bored with you first, I will until you beg me for forgiveness. That shouldn't be hard for a groveling maggot like you.

Location hidden

#515871 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals and their friends produces nothing than shit, big shit if you ask me. For what are they worthy? Coming everyday to this thread making spam to recruite more ppl to their ranks. Presenting themself as victims of justice,dealing with human rights stuff deceiving others with their BS.
Are you deficient?

Location hidden

#515872 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>Then you don't need the church and you won't miss it when it's gone. I know I won't.
Holy snappin duckshit! A lad with a brain!

Fennario

#515873 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. did IAN attack you ??..
.. if not, you again drew first blood ..
Thanks, but I don't require Dim to attack first any more to fire at him. Dim drew first blood last year, and continued drawing blood for several months before I decided to retaliate.

These days, the Dimwit doesn't need to say a thing to me - just appear in the thread. He could ignore me from here on out, and it wouldn't help him. I will still continue to deal with him as I have been until he begs me to forgive him, assuming I grace him with my favor.

“The..”

#515874 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
"Aboslutely"? Wrong again, Dimwit - on two levels: grammatically and factually.
For starters, that's not the present tense. That's the present continuous tense, which implies an activity or situation that is continuing presently, what you claim that I said.
Present Tense - I do
Present Continuous Tense - I am doing,
Present Perfect Tense - I have done
Present Perfect Continuous Tense - I have been doing
http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tense...
Second, I never said that people are putting their lives in my hands. That's your mangled version after one pass through the Dimwit reading comprehension software and another through the Dimwit recall module. Typically, the output is unrecognizable.
What I said was that, "I am trusted with people's lives, even if I don't choose to accept that responsibility any longer. You are not trusted to vote."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
I was trusted, am trusted, and likely will be trusted in that way. And those are the past, present, and future tenses.
<quoted text>
This is why I call you Christian trash and a filthy, lying Christian. You're lying now. I still call you filthy, lying trash. If you'd like to rebut that, produce the quote and link supporting your lies, and I will gladly eat humble pie. If you can't, you know what you can eat.
I don't really enjoy cleaning the toilet with your face, but unless I get bored with you first, I will until you beg me for forgiveness. That shouldn't be hard for a groveling maggot like you.
Just thought of another reason some people retreat... they don't want to talk to lunatics.

“The..”

#515875 Apr 6, 2013
Vevany wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy snappin duckshit! A lad with a brain!
Wait....

Location hidden

#515876 Apr 6, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>That kind of talk gives me a hard on.
Oooooo a tiger beaut!

Fennario

#515877 Apr 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I have never claimed only to go after him in self-defense
That was refreshingly honest. By contrast, I do make that claim about myself. I entered this in retaliation to your unprovoked calumny.
Skombolis wrote:
I am glad people can see your "i'm a victim being bullied by Skom" approach for what it is.
Bully? Get over yourself. You are impotent and defenseless. You have no victims.

Fennario

#515878 Apr 6, 2013
Edited from http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you just called me clueless. Attack #1 ..
.. you just claimed I have no common sense. Attack #2 ..
.. you just called me a liar. Attack #3 ..
.. you just called me a sell-out. Attack #4 ..
.. you're doing well today ..
Nice post.

This is Dim's M.O. He's like a yappy little dog that nips and runs.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<< still searching for balls >>
LOL. His balls are in his mouth. I launched them up there with my foot.

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#515879 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
That was refreshingly honest. By contrast, I do make that claim about myself. I entered this in retaliation to your unprovoked calumny.
<quoted text>
Bully? Get over yourself. You are impotent and defenseless. You have no victims.
Hi, IANS. Wassup?

I see on your profile you are showing your posts again. Was able to track you down. Hope things are going well with you.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#515880 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes we are Serah, however it may be a wasted effort on some, but the Word does command us to follow peace with all men for Holiness without no man shall see the Lord.
Or do you show peace toward Adam because he spews hatred and violence toward the same group of people that you despise Lawest?

I think as humans we all have that tendency...stay silent...as long as words are spoken against those that we personally oppose.

I have read here but rarely posted in the past week or two...I am uncomfortable with the name-calling and the character assassinations that have gone on. Words such as liar...thief...drunk...etc etc...all too often are used just to belittle someone else. People have attacked others professional lives without proof.

Why is it that we can not debate an issue without going to such extremes?

What bothers me...

If Adam was advocating such violence against doggies...kitties...or even old people...it would bring out the the indignation of many of you...but as long as it is against the gay community...silence...pat him on the back for his occasional "God Bless".

You said...

"the Word does command us to follow peace with all men for Holiness without no man shall see the Lord".

"All men" seems to be selective...

Fennario

#515881 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Prayer: Talking To God
Meditation: Listening to God
Reflection: Inward Reality

.. my point was: how does prayer create self-hate or a sense of inferiority ??..
<< still searching for balls >>
Are we clear on that now? Prayer is groveling, not reflection, and Dim's little balls are where his tonsils used to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min Disgusted 441,332
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 min Classic 1,813
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Freebird USA 173,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Aura Mytha 740,220
Word association game (Aug '08) 15 min andet1987 53,348
Looking for lawsuits in Michigan against DHS/CP... (Jul '11) 15 min macomb county 74
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 16 min dr Shrink 33,052
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min kefa 543,110
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 227,870
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••