Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#515919 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You tell us.
My da was a Protestin' Pastor and all he uttered was bollocks to profit himself. A true saint aye, takin' of the crapper with his maggot behaviour. Gobbin' o' the church and the god and all the rot in the world then arriving to beat on ma, himself well and truly jarred. Jesus Mary and Joseph! What a lark!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#515920 Apr 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then enlighten us. Make a compelling argument for why your church is different and more valuable from what I claim. Most of what I've seen from you on the subject is you avoiding what you call religion, which is the church.
<quoted text>
That's nonsense. I work diligently at this because I am secure that I am correct. I believe fervently in the demise of the church and organized religion. You don't seem to have much to say in defense of religion to change my mind.
The fact is that you wouldn't be so agitated by my posting if you didn't consider it relevant and effective. Consider the posting of somebody that makes zero impact and that nobody takes seriously, Dr.Shrink. Nobody gets mad at his comments, because they are too absurd to take seriously. He makes no effective argument,
But people like you, Trifecta, the Dimwit, and Juice repeatedly rail at and about me, telling me that I have no effect on anybody:
Trifecta: "You know how you really know atheists are clueless? when they think Christians look at them in any other way, than at best an annoying nuisance"
Juice: "I think he honestly believes he is 'raising awareness' and 'helping the cause'"
You: "you are a walking talking encyclopedia of failed diatribes and cliches to discredit something"
No, that would be Dr. Shrink.
<quoted text>
Is that what you think that shows? I think it shows that you feel overmatched, meaning that you feel insecure in debate with me. There is no other reason for you to tuck tail. I have not been abusive to you. Remember, it was you that called me loser. I have yet to insult you personally.
So why retreat? Why does anybody retreat ever?
Lol..........whatever gets you through the day and stroke your hungry ego deluded one, you believe in your twisted brain trust that you have garnered some kind of victory here, but in all honesty from my viewpoint and from those of others believers you are like the canine behind a fenced in yard barking at the person walking pass your yard paying you no attention, LOL.

This will be the last time I respond to your mindless diatribe so feel free to believe what you want.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515921 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing that LW, I believe you as I have experienced God, it's just so sad that many people never do. Blessings sweet whispering lady.
I knocked at God's door that day and He answered my call.He bestows blessing most human never give a thought off but take for grant.Sometimes when blessings are granted they forget to go back to Him to be thankful.Much like when a small child is given a piece of candy but does not say thank you.It is a small wonder why He thinks of us as children.But I feel blessed,I am thankful to Him in times of trouble,stress,happiness,peace fulness,even in mischief all the time not just part of the time.As He says knock and the door will be opened and ask ye shall recieve.The glory all goes to Him.God bless.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515922 Apr 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Or do you show peace toward Adam because he spews hatred and violence toward the same group of people that you despise Lawest?
I think as humans we all have that tendency...stay silent...as long as words are spoken against those that we personally oppose.
I have read here but rarely posted in the past week or two...I am uncomfortable with the name-calling and the character assassinations that have gone on. Words such as liar...thief...drunk...etc etc...all too often are used just to belittle someone else. People have attacked others professional lives without proof.
Why is it that we can not debate an issue without going to such extremes?
What bothers me...
If Adam was advocating such violence against doggies...kitties...or even old people...it would bring out the the indignation of many of you...but as long as it is against the gay community...silence...pat him on the back for his occasional "God Bless".
You said...
"the Word does command us to follow peace with all men for Holiness without no man shall see the Lord".
"All men" seems to be selective...
First off Annie you do not have all of your facts straight, despise is the same as hatred, wrong word, I do not "despise" anyone, I may find their behavior and words contemptible and abhor the spirit within them, but HATE........nawwwwww, not at all.

Also you use Adam as an example of anger against others here and why I do not speak out against it, in the not too long ago past I have mentioned that I do not approve of the way that both Adam and Doc Reality present their points at times against others posting here, but initially they are correct in what they are saying but not the WAY that they are saying it, and that is more than YOU have done in regards to the nasty and disrespectful statements made by others who tend to agree with you in favor of homosexuality and other subjects.

Again as I've said before, I do not hate gay people but the Word by which we live is very clear on the subject, and I have to put God first above all else if I want to be saved. Also Adam profess the name of the Lord and he may be like I once was at the beginning of my walk with Christ, simply very passionate and defensive of my beliefs, something that I do relate to.

Peace.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#515923 Apr 6, 2013
Cause the Bible tells me so!

Location hidden

#515924 Apr 6, 2013
Actually, I'm lovable. that;s why!

Location hidden

#515925 Apr 6, 2013
So, why souldn't he love me???

Location hidden

#515926 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I seriously do not share much of my personal self with others.
And you already know I am a believer clue was with all the scripture writings.
Many years ago when son was a teenager.Had a close friend the two of them buddy around all the time it is just the the kids do.They were alway hanging out at my house into something.
It was about mid morning one day they came riding up in the front of the house with two lil gals in the back seat of this car.
They left the gals in this car and had put a jack under the car to tie up the piping under the car.The one young man crawled under this car to do the adjustment.However this car came down off the jack on top of him.
Now keep in mind I'm in the house doin dishes and all of sudden my son come in hollowing top of his lungs.Mom,derck is been smashed under the car.I flew outside like I was on fire.I told the girls do not move as they wanted to get out of the car especially with it falling down they were upset.In the excitement My son reached down and grabbed the back bumper and picked up the whole back end of this car.Here is the words that came off my lips as I reached under that car for derck-Oh dear God please not this one today save him for me.I pulled him out from under the car and son set the car back down.Derck did not remember what happened momery loss.
Even ask me why I was pulling him by his feet.I explained the car had fallen on him.I took him to the hospital for exam and exrays and doctors could not find one scratch,bruise,no broken bones nothing.Now by humans thinking this car should has smashed and killed him but in this case did not happen.Some humans would say is was a freak accident.I know who it was God himself right there when the knock at the door off my lips came thoses words to him.
Now some of you will say made up story.No it really happened.Some will say she crazy as a monkey.So be it.Way too many times have I witnessed God's powers.Way too many times have I seen mountains moved.So folks think what you may but I know the almighty power of God first hand.Thanks for reading this only wanted to share is all.
I agree. I think. Say that again, please.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#515927 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%

Take my ex for example.... he is a cheating lying dog and completely straight and 'respectable'{scoff} to society.
I've never had that kind of experience and I'm glad I haven't, I'm sorry you have though.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#515928 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I seriously do not share much of my personal self with others.
And you already know I am a believer clue was with all the scripture writings.
Many years ago when son was a teenager.Had a close friend the two of them buddy around all the time it is just the the kids do.They were alway hanging out at my house into something.
It was about mid morning one day they came riding up in the front of the house with two lil gals in the back seat of this car.
They left the gals in this car and had put a jack under the car to tie up the piping under the car.The one young man crawled under this car to do the adjustment.However this car came down off the jack on top of him.
Now keep in mind I'm in the house doin dishes and all of sudden my son come in hollowing top of his lungs.Mom,derck is been smashed under the car.I flew outside like I was on fire.I told the girls do not move as they wanted to get out of the car especially with it falling down they were upset.In the excitement My son reached down and grabbed the back bumper and picked up the whole back end of this car.Here is the words that came off my lips as I reached under that car for derck-Oh dear God please not this one today save him for me.I pulled him out from under the car and son set the car back down.Derck did not remember what happened momery loss.
Even ask me why I was pulling him by his feet.I explained the car had fallen on him.I took him to the hospital for exam and exrays and doctors could not find one scratch,bruise,no broken bones nothing.Now by humans thinking this car should has smashed and killed him but in this case did not happen.Some humans would say is was a freak accident.I know who it was God himself right there when the knock at the door off my lips came thoses words to him.
Now some of you will say made up story.No it really happened.Some will say she crazy as a monkey.So be it.Way too many times have I witnessed God's powers.Way too many times have I seen mountains moved.So folks think what you may but I know the almighty power of God first hand.Thanks for reading this only wanted to share is all.
That's a wonderful experience, Whispers.
And I'm very glad it ended well.

:-D

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515929 Apr 6, 2013
Vevany wrote:
<quoted text>
My da was a Protestin' Pastor and all he uttered was bollocks to profit himself. A true saint aye, takin' of the crapper with his maggot behaviour. Gobbin' o' the church and the god and all the rot in the world then arriving to beat on ma, himself well and truly jarred. Jesus Mary and Joseph! What a lark!
IF I understand you correctly ( and please correct me if I'm wrong ) you suffered abuse at the hands of someone who was supposed to be a pastor or at least a Christian, right?

I am sorry for what you went through, but not everyone who names the name of Christ are or truly have what they profess to have and what they claim to be, it is not always easy to distinguish the difference between those who are real in the Lord and those who are hypocrites and pretenders, but so it go with people in general from all walks of life believers and unbelievers alike, and we mustn't lump everyone together in one basket, figutively speaking.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515930 Apr 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some confrimed proof of that, or are you just repeating what you have been programmed to say? You have heard back from some people who have already died?
Hello Booosts, typical response from you, as I've said before........the proof will be directly in your face one day.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515931 Apr 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had that kind of experience and I'm glad I haven't, I'm sorry you have though.
You are one of the fortunate ones, either that or you have good taste...LOL

Thank you, may your marriage be filled with love and laughter always <3

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#515932 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No because I'll be gone with it ( the Rapture ).
Rapture?

Invented out of whole cloth by John Nelson Darby in about 1827.

You do know that you can no longer be a pre-millenial dispensationalist, right?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515933 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>IF I understand you correctly ( and please correct me if I'm wrong ) you suffered abuse at the hands of someone who was supposed to be a pastor or at least a Christian, right?
I am sorry for what you went through, but not everyone who names the name of Christ are or truly have what they profess to have and what they claim to be, it is not always easy to distinguish the difference between those who are real in the Lord and those who are hypocrites and pretenders, but so it go with people in general from all walks of life believers and unbelievers alike, and we mustn't lump everyone together in one basket, figutively speaking.
Peace.
You understood that? LOL

I agree Law, 100%

Montreal

#515934 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Booosts, typical response from you, as I've said before........the proof will be directly in your face one day.
So you don't have proof?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515935 Apr 6, 2013
I confess... Vevany was my first (totally lame) attempt at a 'sock'.... and I sucked... I think I'll just stick to being me, it's hard work having a sock and having to invent rubbish, I don't know how people do it tbh.... Sorry Law <embarrassed>

Montreal

#515936 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>You are one of the fortunate ones, either that or you have good taste...LOL

Thank you, may your marriage be filled with love and laughter always <3
Thank you!
And I had other types of problems, one ex wouldn't talk, wouldn't walk alongside me, only behind, and I felt that all I had gained was a second shadow.
Though that was only 4 days of hanging around this person, so I don't really know if I could call him an ex.

Location hidden

#515937 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my dear child, I would make absolutely certain you could come ..
U sound so sensible, i gotta trust ya!

Location hidden

#515938 Apr 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people wait until they are married. Some wait for love. Others just wait until they have a basic level of trust. Others don't even wait for a last name.
Well, that's how people want thinks in the west. They have sex with a different person each day and never see that person again and then they go to me, "how could u have an arranged marriage, how could u have sex with a person u don't know?". And i'm like, "you people have one night stands and u r asking me? Phuck off!! Your culture, u think about it!!"

I'm tellin' ya, we are gonna totally turn into animals, just give it a few hundred years!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Clearwater 101,579
Oovoo horny usernames (Mar '14) 9 min Pussylicker 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Gods r Delusions ... 670,701
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sara 286,269
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 980,359
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Ricky F 184,343
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr WantsOldnFat 457
More from around the web