Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#515839 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, before you come back up do you want to get the Consierge to arrange it for us? What do you think about going to Conch Gully in Sichuan? I'd love to see the glaciers....
We cold have gone to Canada for that.

Great Wall ?
Christi Ann

UK

#515840 Apr 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What for ?
I'm not sure if I answered that. Did I?

I'm not sure if I should. Should I?

Do you have tenure?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515841 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Eating dog is somehow worse than eating a cow? Meat is meat, right?
I don't drink beer or eat meat pie. London sucks. It always has and probably always will. I'll be here for 1 more day so we'll see if it changes.
I like Indian food. So there.
Indian food is delish :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515842 Apr 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
We cold have gone to Canada for that.
Great Wall ?
Canada!!!!! Canada? Wtf would I go to Canada? Right, we could've gone to New Zealand! Canada sux!

Didn't that wall get blown up or something? <smirk>

Next you'll be wanting to go to Shanghai and eat dogs..... how much longer are you going to be? I am hungry!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#515843 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if I answered that. Did I?
I'm not sure if I should. Should I?
Do you have tenure?
Not that I have seen.
Why not ?
Yes
Christi Ann

UK

#515844 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals and their friends produces nothing than shit, big shit if you ask me. For what are they worthy? Coming everyday to this thread making spam to recruite more ppl to their ranks. Presenting themself as victims of justice,dealing with human rights stuff deceiving others with their BS.
Worry about your makeup Eve. Your eyeliner could use a touch up.

If you want to find a big boi, you have to put the mirror time in. You can do it. Shave those pits and don't forget the manscaping. I'm sayin.

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#515845 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with traveling. Stick with the tourist spots Lu. I'm sure Catcher did. China is a big country. Don't wander too far off the path if you don't know where you're going.
The same can be said for Cancun and Los Angeles.
I am adventurous. Here I went to Guilin for thee days, the Li river karst landscape is spectacular.

In England, Cornwall is beautiful unspoiled country and the people are great.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#515846 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry about your makeup Eve. Your eyeliner could use a touch up.
If you want to find a big boi, you have to put the mirror time in. You can do it. Shave those pits and don't forget the manscaping. I'm sayin.
I don´t think your jokes are funny.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515847 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don´t think your jokes are funny.
I don't think your posts are relevant. Her jokes are hilarious.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#515848 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
the decline of church and the christian religion which ultimately has nothing ( as the world perceives it ) to do with the truth of Jesus Christ
Then you don't need the church and you won't miss it when it's gone. I know I won't.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#515849 Apr 6, 2013
Hellloooo....

((*_-))

“As soon as men decide
that all means are permitted to fight an evil,
then their good becomes indistinguishable
from the evil that they set out to destroy.”

~ Christopher Dawson

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#515850 Apr 6, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Sometimes I get really frustrated and even angry when I believe someone has wronged me, not lived up to their promises, let me down. But, people are not perfect. I pray that I will be someone who is always dependable, ethical, and honest. I pray that You will help me to always do what is right, even when wronged. As the old saying goes, "two wrongs don't make a right." So when I'm tempted to react in the flesh, move in me through Your Holy Spirit that I will remember to stop, take a deep breath, and pray so that I may respond in a Christ-like manner. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#515851 Apr 6, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy.

Psalm 100:2

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#515853 Apr 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you don't need the church and you won't miss it when it's gone. I know I won't.
Who said "Church" to Doc?

"Slowly I Turned....Step by Step"
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#515854 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
English jokes from england are hilarious in general.

Fennario

#515855 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
you are a walking talking encyclopedia of failed diatribes and cliches to discredit something that you have no idea of what you are trying to attack
Then enlighten us. Make a compelling argument for why your church is different and more valuable from what I claim. Most of what I've seen from you on the subject is you avoiding what you call religion, which is the church.
LAWEST100 wrote:
If you were at peace with your own stance on the subject you would not be trying so hard
That's nonsense. I work diligently at this because I am secure that I am correct. I believe fervently in the demise of the church and organized religion. You don't seem to have much to say in defense of religion to change my mind.

The fact is that you wouldn't be so agitated by my posting if you didn't consider it relevant and effective. Consider the posting of somebody that makes zero impact and that nobody takes seriously, Dr.Shrink. Nobody gets mad at his comments, because they are too absurd to take seriously. He makes no effective argument,

But people like you, Trifecta, the Dimwit, and Juice repeatedly rail at and about me, telling me that I have no effect on anybody:

Trifecta: "You know how you really know atheists are clueless? when they think Christians look at them in any other way, than at best an annoying nuisance"

Juice: "I think he honestly believes he is 'raising awareness' and 'helping the cause'"

You: "you are a walking talking encyclopedia of failed diatribes and cliches to discredit something"

No, that would be Dr. Shrink.
LAWEST100 wrote:
to show you that I am at peace with what I believe, this will be the last time that I will respond to any of your posts on the subject
Is that what you think that shows? I think it shows that you feel overmatched, meaning that you feel insecure in debate with me. There is no other reason for you to tuck tail. I have not been abusive to you. Remember, it was you that called me loser. I have yet to insult you personally.

So why retreat? Why does anybody retreat ever?
Christi Ann

UK

#515856 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you know that River Tam is gone forever.

Are we good?

Fennario

#515858 Apr 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
What does your deity look like? What does your deity do in the world? What has your deity ever done? Why are there other deities besides your deity? All of the answers you give for the questions above will be based upon your opinion, not fact, not proof. It will be your opinion.
LAWEST100 wrote:
I just got through with one mindless atheisticbot, I'm not interested in indulging another set of the same foolish questions, if you honestly want to know then look up your own answers.
Careful. You're going to run out of white flags, Christian soldier. And you'll wind up with a bad sunburn on that belly of yours from so much bellying up.

[Run away!]

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#515859 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you know that River Tam is gone forever.
Are we good?
Why do you say that?

What do you know and how do you know?

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#515860 Apr 6, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a history w myself and Juicy/Lupy.
She chose to be my topix foe.
She wanted my attention and she has it.
You see me "sticking a fork in her eye"?
Ok.. I guess if you don't know the history..
and you are seeing things this way..There's not much I can say
regarding the "fork"..
I am still that Le le you talk of..
Just have had it with the Christian b.s. artists here on this thread.
Lupy being one of them.
A cat-fight!?!
F'in "A" right!
Ya'll jus' Get It On!!!
~cat calls & whistles~
You never told me why you thought I had a "beef" w you..
Care to share?
I never told you "why" because I never thought such a thing. I ask you if there was a problem ...a "beef" (my word) because I am concerned and would never want anything to come between us. Please understand that I value your input as much as my own ...and would prefer to inquire of you rather than assume to know your thoughts. You lite me up hotpants ...I just can't get enough ...reveal yourself ...don't hold nothing back. Bring it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Karma is a_______ 856,048
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Patrick Daniels 596,759
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min ChristineM 444,378
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 20 min Paul Porter1 1,470
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 38 min copout 221,824
The MOST EVIL human acts OF ALL TIME 48 min andet1987 8
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 59 min sangili karuppan 7,344
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr dGo nmeDad lyHo p... 1,083
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Henry_Joseph 177,230
More from around the web