Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#515888 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. hope you don't mind, just want to use your post as an example of Christians attacking non-believers first ..
LAWEST100 wrote:
Greetings Skom, it is entertaining I admit to watch him continuosly make a fool out of himself, but we must bare in mind how truthfully tragic this really is as all of these Christ haters are on their way to hell. We have small children in the Church who displays more intelligence than ol' IANS.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. IAN is a fool ..
.. IAN is going to hell ..
.. children are smarter than IAN ..
Thanks.

Yes, it's endemic with the faithful. Juice has called me a liar, G_O_D has called me a moron, and LAWEST had called me a fool and a loser.

I'm letting everybody else but Dim slide. The Dimwit is the most egregious.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515889 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Sigh....
Morning why the sigh? Hey the day young here yet.Sun finally gotten up and ready to play away another day.Quit sighing go
find some fun somewhere life to short not to enjoy everything that wonders in your path.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#515890 Apr 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Are we clear on that now? Prayer is groveling, not reflection, and Dim's little balls are where his tonsils used to be.
Fekin' aye don't know 'bout dim but I ain't grovellin' any longer.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#515891 Apr 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>trifecta1 only came to topix about 1yr ago. And almost all my writings on this billboard. So I not familiar with any writers that do not write here often, and is only recently I see you on this billboard.
So you repeat them so we can discuss them. If you choose not to, that OK.
I did not say science is supporting the existence of God. no no. If science did that, it no longer can be defined as "science".
What I'm saying is there are many many scientists, including biologists that are the forefront of evolutionary theories, that are now agreeing with the yrs of criticisms of natural selection that ID scientists have been saying and screaming. They are just not saying [God did it].
I haven't checked for a few months but the prominent scientists in biology and other sciences related to our origins were about 5% believers in a god. Science covers a very wide spectrum of subjects, so scientists in disciplines not related to how things came to be, or how things evolve etc., would not necessarily have any particular opinion relating to gods, because their science does not require either creation or evolution.

I will give one example which goes back over 100 years, having been proved bogus, is Noah and the Great Flood. That story is confirmed as myth, because it has been proved in several different ways as not having occurred, nor being possible to occur. A lot of fundamentalists still hang onto that one as one of the main stories of the Bible.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#515892 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Glad I could help.
That settles it. I'm staying.
<quoted text>
Then go get us a sammich.
<quoted text>
Right now, it's you.
<quoted text>
You just said, "I'm rather satisfied and amused to see atheists mock Christians."
Which is it - satisfied or annoyed?
As for blithering fools, do you know what blithering means?
it means you, talking nonsense.

Most of the time I'm amused and satisfied with people like you ex christians running around criticizing what you left, under some delusion that the church is going anywhere haha.

Sometimes you annoy me with your ignorant and off based criticisms, sometimes I laugh at you, depends on what you write :)

As another writer says, you're like a wolf howling at the moon. angry and frustrated at something you have no power to do anything about.

although everyone knows the wolf's howling can't affect the moon....we do like to stare.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515893 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Are we clear on that now? Prayer is groveling, not reflection, and Dim's little balls are where his tonsils used to be.
How would you know Teddy?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515895 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning why the sigh? Hey the day young here yet.Sun finally gotten up and ready to play away another day.Quit sighing go
find some fun somewhere life to short not to enjoy everything that wonders in your path.
I can't sleep.....sick of all the fighting.... Annie's right.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#515896 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You WILL get to meet him, rather you see him in Peace or in his Wrath is up to you.
You have some confrimed proof of that, or are you just repeating what you have been programmed to say? You have heard back from some people who have already died?

Location hidden

#515898 Apr 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not back, just watering the people.
And I hope you're well, getting drunk and laid lots!
Now, there's a cailin worthy of time, nothin' wrong with takin' a drink and partaking o' the bold aye?

Location hidden

#515899 Apr 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
"Uh...what is good enough for sex when you're too tired to masturbate?"
"Correct for 300 points!"
"Ok, I take lazy sexual fantasies for 400 points, Alex."
"It reads,'a letter carrier, syran wrap and 15 minutes."
I do not watch that gobshite but am partial to the rest

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515900 Apr 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>it means you, talking nonsense.
Most of the time I'm amused and satisfied with people like you ex christians running around criticizing what you left, under some delusion that the church is going anywhere haha.
Sometimes you annoy me with your ignorant and off based criticisms, sometimes I laugh at you, depends on what you write :)
As another writer says, you're like a wolf howling at the moon. angry and frustrated at something you have no power to do anything about.
although everyone knows the wolf's howling can't affect the moon....we do like to stare.
Yep. Gotta agree with you there, nonsense.

Fennario

#515901 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you call me a hypocrite. Attack #1 ..
<quoted text>
.. you called me a liar. Attack #2 ..
<quoted text>
.. IAN is a repulsive bigot. Attack #3 ..
<quoted text>
.. I am passive-aggressive. Attack #4 ..
<quoted text>
.. this is incorrect. Rarely are you the focus of my posts to others. Attack #5 ..
<quoted text>
.. I am a martyr. Attack #6 ..
<quoted text>
.. I am self-serving. Attack #7 ..
.. are you getting it yet ??..
.. found a tennis ball. Does that count ??..
Very good. That is exactly what he does. And many other Christians, too. It seems to be inherent in their thought processes. They come by it from studying their bibles and listening to their clergy:

You wrote: "hope you don't mind, just want to use your post as an example of Christians attacking non-believers first ..
.. IAN is a fool ..
.. children are smarter than IAN .

LAWEST100 replied: "CORRECT on all 3, only the fool does not believe in God, that alone will send him to hell unless he does a complete about face before he exits this life, and yes.....some of the children in the church are smarter than IANS because they have been taught the truth and know that salvation is IN Christ Jesus only."

What could be a better illustration? They're probably not born this way. Their church teaches makes them that way, the way it made Mother Teresa into a sadist and charity fraud.

Sure, there are good people in the church just as there are good people professing Christianity on this thread. But you can tell that they have transcended their church's example and chosen what their consciences tell them is right rather than acceded to the pressure to call those out of step with them various demeaning names. That sickening religion gets no credit for those people. It didn't make them that way.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515902 Apr 6, 2013
great... more of them... sigh

Location hidden

#515903 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Very good. That is exactly what he does. And many other Christians, too. It seems to be inherent in their thought processes. They come by it from studying their bibles and listening to their clergy:
You wrote: "hope you don't mind, just want to use your post as an example of Christians attacking non-believers first ..
.. IAN is a fool ..
.. children are smarter than IAN .
LAWEST100 replied: "CORRECT on all 3, only the fool does not believe in God, that alone will send him to hell unless he does a complete about face before he exits this life, and yes.....some of the children in the church are smarter than IANS because they have been taught the truth and know that salvation is IN Christ Jesus only."
What could be a better illustration? They're probably not born this way. Their church teaches makes them that way, the way it made Mother Teresa into a sadist and charity fraud.
Sure, there are good people in the church just as there are good people professing Christianity on this thread. But you can tell that they have transcended their church's example and chosen what their consciences tell them is right rather than acceded to the pressure to call those out of step with them various demeaning names. That sickening religion gets no credit for those people. It didn't make them that way.
Aye it all makes much sense, how did ye come by all this yoke?

Fennario

#515904 Apr 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
Psalm 14;13
THE FOOL HAYH SAID IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NOT GOD THEY ARE CORRUPT,THEY HAVE DONE ABOMINABLE WORKS, THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD.

so? deal with it,
I have. Quite often.

In fact, that is one of the most useful scriptures in the bible for me. I just Googled it with my name and this site [search parameters were site:topix.com "aint necessarily" "The fool says in his heart"], and got over 11,000 hits: http://snipurl.com/26rxg0r

Here are my last nine references to it on this thread, the first two from this week, and all from the last six weeks:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

I'd say that I dealing with it. I'm dealing with it by colonoscoping your church with it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515905 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't sleep.....sick of all the fighting.... Annie's right.
Okay I seriously do not share much of my personal self with others.
And you already know I am a believer clue was with all the scripture writings.

Many years ago when son was a teenager.Had a close friend the two of them buddy around all the time it is just the the kids do.They were alway hanging out at my house into something.

It was about mid morning one day they came riding up in the front of the house with two lil gals in the back seat of this car.
They left the gals in this car and had put a jack under the car to tie up the piping under the car.The one young man crawled under this car to do the adjustment.However this car came down off the jack on top of him.

Now keep in mind I'm in the house doin dishes and all of sudden my son come in hollowing top of his lungs.Mom,derck is been smashed under the car.I flew outside like I was on fire.I told the girls do not move as they wanted to get out of the car especially with it falling down they were upset.In the excitement My son reached down and grabbed the back bumper and picked up the whole back end of this car.Here is the words that came off my lips as I reached under that car for derck-Oh dear God please not this one today save him for me.I pulled him out from under the car and son set the car back down.Derck did not remember what happened momery loss.
Even ask me why I was pulling him by his feet.I explained the car had fallen on him.I took him to the hospital for exam and exrays and doctors could not find one scratch,bruise,no broken bones nothing.Now by humans thinking this car should has smashed and killed him but in this case did not happen.Some humans would say is was a freak accident.I know who it was God himself right there when the knock at the door off my lips came thoses words to him.
Now some of you will say made up story.No it really happened.Some will say she crazy as a monkey.So be it.Way too many times have I witnessed God's powers.Way too many times have I seen mountains moved.So folks think what you may but I know the almighty power of God first hand.Thanks for reading this only wanted to share is all.

Fennario

#515906 Apr 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
I'm not sure you can count on trifecta understanding what they think something represents when trifecta presented this [link below] and felt those were great stats, when the article clearly shows that atheists are discriminated against due to nothing more than religious belief and that the number of atheists - plus those with no religion or no religious/deity belief grows, due to:

"Why are so many people leaving religion? It's primarily a backlash against the religious Right, say political scientists Robert Putnam and David Campbell. In their book, American Grace, they argue that the religious Right's politicization of faith in the 1990s turned younger, socially liberal Christians away from churches, even as conservatives became more zealous. The dropouts were turned off by churches' Old Testament condemnation of homosexuals, premarital sex, contraception, and abortion. The Catholic Church's sex scandals also prompted millions to equate religion with moralistic hypocrisy. "While the Republican base has become ever more committed to mixing religion and politics," Putnam and Campbell write, "the rest of the country has been moving in the opposite direction." As society becomes more secular, researchers say, doubters are more confident about identifying themselves as nonbelievers. "The collapse of institutional religion in the first 10 years of this century [has] freed so many people to say they don't really care," said author Diana Butler Bass."
http://news.yahoo.com/rise-atheism-america-11...

It then goes on to explain that atheists in the U.S are perceived to be immoral etc.., because of Abrahamic beliefs. IE; the bible
We can't forget there is wholesale condemnation of groups of people found in the bible, actual codified bigotry that people who embrace, literally, as indisputable truth. The bible is codified bigotry. I'm not sure that's understood by the majority of adherents. I'm not sure it ever will be, at least not by evangelicals and fundamentalists. Just a belief, based upon a religious book, shapes their societal perceptions. They defeat themselves over time. Yet, trifecta saw that link as being less than favorable towards atheists. When it was anything but that.
It spelled out the formula by which religion sees itself decline in the U.S, rapidly. But, trifecta saw that link as being "good stats" -against - atheists.
Nice post.

And thanks to Trifecta for the link. Bookmarked.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#515907 Apr 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
She does have great wits.
As far as I know, River is okay. I should stress that I don't know very far.
Is this about that RIP comment?

I was wondering about that, too.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515908 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I seriously do not share much of my personal self with others.
And you already know I am a believer clue was with all the scripture writings.
Many years ago when son was a teenager.Had a close friend the two of them buddy around all the time it is just the the kids do.They were alway hanging out at my house into something.
It was about mid morning one day they came riding up in the front of the house with two lil gals in the back seat of this car.
They left the gals in this car and had put a jack under the car to tie up the piping under the car.The one young man crawled under this car to do the adjustment.However this car came down off the jack on top of him.
Now keep in mind I'm in the house doin dishes and all of sudden my son come in hollowing top of his lungs.Mom,derck is been smashed under the car.I flew outside like I was on fire.I told the girls do not move as they wanted to get out of the car especially with it falling down they were upset.In the excitement My son reached down and grabbed the back bumper and picked up the whole back end of this car.Here is the words that came off my lips as I reached under that car for derck-Oh dear God please not this one today save him for me.I pulled him out from under the car and son set the car back down.Derck did not remember what happened momery loss.
Even ask me why I was pulling him by his feet.I explained the car had fallen on him.I took him to the hospital for exam and exrays and doctors could not find one scratch,bruise,no broken bones nothing.Now by humans thinking this car should has smashed and killed him but in this case did not happen.Some humans would say is was a freak accident.I know who it was God himself right there when the knock at the door off my lips came thoses words to him.
Now some of you will say made up story.No it really happened.Some will say she crazy as a monkey.So be it.Way too many times have I witnessed God's powers.Way too many times have I seen mountains moved.So folks think what you may but I know the almighty power of God first hand.Thanks for reading this only wanted to share is all.
Thank you for sharing that LW, I believe you as I have experienced God, it's just so sad that many people never do. Blessings sweet whispering lady.

Fennario

#515909 Apr 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
your moral quality according to Bible is BELOW ZERO
How can that be bad? Your book describes a petty, vengeful, vindictive, sadistic, bloodthirsty, genocidal, infanticidal, narcissistic, misogynistic, homophobic, filicidal, pestilential, slavery condoning, megalomaniacal, petulant, needy, capricious, lying, and panty-sniffing bully as perfect love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kentthetard 675,425
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 110,022
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr hallucinatingGab 982,187
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 1 hr bugg_85 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 69
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 1 hr andet1987 10
I love to show off my hot wife (Jan '12) 4 hr Deewhy 23
More from around the web