Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#515834 Apr 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They eat dog too.
I love London too, but Indian food is a must, shepherd's pie and warm beer suck.
ROFLMAO

Pillock!
Adam

Germany

#515835 Apr 6, 2013
@Doctor REALITY

I think you little jungle bastard want to follow John Jaws.
Christi Ann

UK

#515836 Apr 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They eat dog too.
I love London too, but Indian food is a must, shepherd's pie and warm beer suck.
Eating dog is somehow worse than eating a cow? Meat is meat, right?

I don't drink beer or eat meat pie. London sucks. It always has and probably always will. I'll be here for 1 more day so we'll see if it changes.

I like Indian food. So there.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515837 Apr 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Pillock!
ROFL.... he may be thinking of Ireland....Yorkshire Pudding, Black Pudding (blood sausage ick) and bangers and mash...
Adam

Germany

#515838 Apr 6, 2013
Homosexuals and their friends produces nothing than shit, big shit if you ask me. For what are they worthy? Coming everyday to this thread making spam to recruite more ppl to their ranks. Presenting themself as victims of justice,dealing with human rights stuff deceiving others with their BS.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#515839 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, before you come back up do you want to get the Consierge to arrange it for us? What do you think about going to Conch Gully in Sichuan? I'd love to see the glaciers....
We cold have gone to Canada for that.

Great Wall ?
Christi Ann

UK

#515840 Apr 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What for ?
I'm not sure if I answered that. Did I?

I'm not sure if I should. Should I?

Do you have tenure?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515841 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Eating dog is somehow worse than eating a cow? Meat is meat, right?
I don't drink beer or eat meat pie. London sucks. It always has and probably always will. I'll be here for 1 more day so we'll see if it changes.
I like Indian food. So there.
Indian food is delish :)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515842 Apr 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
We cold have gone to Canada for that.
Great Wall ?
Canada!!!!! Canada? Wtf would I go to Canada? Right, we could've gone to New Zealand! Canada sux!

Didn't that wall get blown up or something? <smirk>

Next you'll be wanting to go to Shanghai and eat dogs..... how much longer are you going to be? I am hungry!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#515843 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if I answered that. Did I?
I'm not sure if I should. Should I?
Do you have tenure?
Not that I have seen.
Why not ?
Yes
Christi Ann

UK

#515844 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals and their friends produces nothing than shit, big shit if you ask me. For what are they worthy? Coming everyday to this thread making spam to recruite more ppl to their ranks. Presenting themself as victims of justice,dealing with human rights stuff deceiving others with their BS.
Worry about your makeup Eve. Your eyeliner could use a touch up.

If you want to find a big boi, you have to put the mirror time in. You can do it. Shave those pits and don't forget the manscaping. I'm sayin.

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#515845 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with traveling. Stick with the tourist spots Lu. I'm sure Catcher did. China is a big country. Don't wander too far off the path if you don't know where you're going.
The same can be said for Cancun and Los Angeles.
I am adventurous. Here I went to Guilin for thee days, the Li river karst landscape is spectacular.

In England, Cornwall is beautiful unspoiled country and the people are great.
Adam

Germany

#515846 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry about your makeup Eve. Your eyeliner could use a touch up.
If you want to find a big boi, you have to put the mirror time in. You can do it. Shave those pits and don't forget the manscaping. I'm sayin.
I don´t think your jokes are funny.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515847 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don´t think your jokes are funny.
I don't think your posts are relevant. Her jokes are hilarious.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#515848 Apr 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
the decline of church and the christian religion which ultimately has nothing ( as the world perceives it ) to do with the truth of Jesus Christ
Then you don't need the church and you won't miss it when it's gone. I know I won't.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#515849 Apr 6, 2013
Hellloooo....

((*_-))

“As soon as men decide
that all means are permitted to fight an evil,
then their good becomes indistinguishable
from the evil that they set out to destroy.”

~ Christopher Dawson

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#515850 Apr 6, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Sometimes I get really frustrated and even angry when I believe someone has wronged me, not lived up to their promises, let me down. But, people are not perfect. I pray that I will be someone who is always dependable, ethical, and honest. I pray that You will help me to always do what is right, even when wronged. As the old saying goes, "two wrongs don't make a right." So when I'm tempted to react in the flesh, move in me through Your Holy Spirit that I will remember to stop, take a deep breath, and pray so that I may respond in a Christ-like manner. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#515851 Apr 6, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy.

Psalm 100:2

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#515853 Apr 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you don't need the church and you won't miss it when it's gone. I know I won't.
Who said "Church" to Doc?

"Slowly I Turned....Step by Step"
Adam

Germany

#515854 Apr 6, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think your posts are relevant. Her jokes are hilarious.
English jokes from england are hilarious in general.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bisexual gay gmail video chat (Sep '13) 2 min Geraldo Ranghetti 6
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 3 min Pops3111 416
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min donaldtrump 283,038
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 9 min Johnny 5,099
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 12 min Flower5115 3,859
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 16 min Awesomeash31 81
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min ATHEOI 71,184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Liamm 658,991
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 974,879
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr Jim 297
More from around the web