Comments
495,361 - 495,380 of 599,838 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#515602 Apr 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Mine changed OK? Just changed it to Queen Puggy waving goodbye, GOD Bless her darling Soul xxx
Awww... I remember her so well!
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Haha.... Queen Puggy must have wanted to say "Hi" - just found this posting but I have already uploaded my Sweet Heart :)
And sending her 'hugs'... We miss our little angels hey?
Thinking... of another ??? But...
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I was in Church at a funeral on Thursday, and I Prayed my thanks to GOD for bringing us all together ~ we don't always know why we meet people through out our lives, and they come and they go, but I have truly met some wonderful people through Topix, and just because we love JESUS.

We are different ~ we have our different ideas on what GOD wants from us, which Church is the best, why Children and people and animals suffer so, in this GOD Blessed land we all call home. But we are all HIS Children, and HE loves us. I have copied out a piece from the Funeral Mass because it is at this particular time that I gave thanks to our ANGELS for guiding us so well :)

"Indeed for your Faithful, Lord, life has changed, not ended, and, when this earthy dwelling turns to dust, an eternal dwelling is made ready for them in Heaven.
And so, with Angels and Archangels, with Thrones and Dominions, and with all the hosts and Powers of Heaven, we sing the hymn of your glory, as without end we acclaim...."

When I left the Church, I used the holy water and said another silent Prayer, one of many thanks!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Serah's Link

Just blowing thru! xx

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#515603 Apr 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Christi Ann from London.
How are you?
:)
Hey Tide :D

Do another Stewie impersonation? Pretty please?
Christi Ann

UK

#515604 Apr 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I like firefly stories.
R.I.P River Tam.

Beware of Alice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

She's not sure what the future may bring.

Earth

#515605 Apr 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Awww ~ this posting made my heart feel happy!! Love is a grand Word, isn't it?
It certainly is love :) Good to see you Serah (((*()*)))

Earth

#515606 Apr 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We always find that which we seek G; have you noticed that? When we are determined we are right and others are wrong, we can see clearly our determination. When we realise we are wrong, we can clearly see our determination. There somehow appears to be 2 sides to all stories :)
LOL....

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#515607 Apr 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>My "religion" has nothing to do with condemning anyone to hell, the Word has condemned IANS and anyone else like him long before any of us were born into this world, and yes with what you sarcastically implied as the 'Bible truth', do you want me to back up with Bible what I have said about IANS?
1. You were the first to indulge in name calling and condemnation.

2. You now claim the Word already condemned IAN.

3. Though highly unlikely, IAN may become a born-again Christian tomorrow, believe exactly like you do and, according to your belief system, the Word would not condemn him.

.. using this logic, it seems your condemnation, underscored by name-calling, is back on you, not the Word ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#515608 Apr 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I mean ~ if we ignore the hurtful postings, and respond to the nice ones, are we promoting Peace?
.. sincerely hope all is going well for you during this transition ..

.. just wanted to say, "Hi ya, Sereh, have a great day, indulge yourself." ..

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#515609 Apr 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your deity look like?
What does your deity do in the world?
What has your deity ever done?
Why are there other deities besides your deity?
All of the answers you give for the questions above will be based upon your opinion, not fact, not proof.
It will be your opinion.
And the opinion of many.... we all say that purple is purple, but we might not all see the exact color that someone else sees. I see many blues as purple..... and am told that is not purple, it's blue; but how do I know that they are not seeing something that is purple and visioning it as blue?

Yes, each of us have our own experiences and it is our experiences that bring us closer to GOD; and as the final words of Desiderata (written by Max Ehmann) say;

"Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.

Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."

Let us all be at Peace with GOD, no matter how we conceive HIM to be, because then there would be Peace on Earth, and Goodwill to all men (generalising here, as in all man(kind) no matter what our personal beliefs are! My opinion only, of course, based upon the many days of my own life, and those words of wisdom that I have sought from others, of which there have been many....

Earth

#515610 Apr 5, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
R.I.P River Tam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3p_xAToFzckXX
Beware of Alice...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
She's not sure what the future may bring.
WHAT?!?

"R.I.P River Tam"

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#515611 Apr 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Nice. Thanks for sharing.

I told Mrs. Aint what you said, and suggested that her caterpillars were not tiger swallowtails, but she's sticking with that. Well see what comes out of the cocoons. By the way, she has four of them now.
Cool.

Let me know what you get.

I'm sure you must have some interesting species down there.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#515612 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. love the rainbow !!..
.. whatta woman ..
http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-...
Glad you love My Rainbow Gal.. SHE has such Radiance... She represents ME very well.. Why the link?? HUH?? I adore you too... Some may take this the wrong way... But Soo what! What are you doing tonight?? I am here making waves in this room......... I have the Perfect song.. I am posting it next..We will see....How it goes.. Right on..

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#515613 Apr 5, 2013
god was invented to repress the poor and the americans lol.
And to quote "jesus had hair like lambs wool" or to put it another way he was of negro decent, the big bang theory tv show's intro sums it up in a nice compact way no need to read darwin the end.
Christi Ann

UK

#515614 Apr 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like a grand idea :)
Imagine if everyone in here was nice to each other to the point where they chose their words with empathy? We could call it 'The Haven'; which is what it was called many years ago!!
Now can we call it 'The Coven'?

I See A Rainbow!

#515615 Apr 5, 2013
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/nathaniel... I met this Beautiful friend,Nathaniel,,, in another section of Topix last year January 2012... I learned he Passed away on February 12,2013.. I had just messaged with him on February 7...It was an Accidental Death.. His had friend found him.. and He was dead for hours... They could not revive him...Broke my heart... Please Pray for Comfort and Strength For his Twin Kristine,,and her husband and Daughter.. Plus HIS beloved Parents... to go forward through Life without him..HE is my Guardian Angel..

#515616 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. sometimes I find it difficult to choose between two or more sins. It would be helpful if I had more data ..
.. do you keep a sin chart? Do you rate your sins on a curve ??..
Repenting heals the sin ~ and when we recall that sin, we can simply ask for forgiveness, and finally, the sin is a mere memory, without much impact.

In my eyes at least, we know when we have sinned because our gut instinct tells us so, and we have all sinned. In Prayer, and with the understanding and knowledge that we will no longer make the same mistake, we Repent, and like an eraser, we can remove it so that we can move forward into our tomorrows without dragging forward the error of yesterday.

If we try and toughen ourselves up so that we no longer have that gut feeling, and become accustomed to living with sin, we change that who we really are. We fight our own instinct, as such. Once again, only my opinion based on the knowledge of what has been sought from many :)
Christi Ann

UK

#515617 Apr 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool.
Let me know what you get.
I'm sure you must have some interesting species down there.
Oh Hell.

If I didn't already know what you were talking about...

:0

I See A Rainbow!

#515618 Apr 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie.Putting the bible on your heart making friends with homosexuals, carrying them up to the supreme court for same rights and stuff, electing Obama, knowing for what he stands for isnīt really christ like.Thatīs called obamanation. The shame goes back to you
You are way beyond belief.. Adam... I think I am wasting my time with you.. You dont know a damn thing about me..... Soo dont even try it.. Trust me... I dont back down..

#515619 Apr 5, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Happy Lesbo?? How is my Girl Friend?? Had to change out of the teddy.. Wasnt very appropriate for this thread.. But now I feel so Colorful,, Upbeat,and Strong..and also Vibrant!
This avatar pic is beautiful :)

#515620 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. sincerely hope all is going well for you during this transition ..
.. just wanted to say, "Hi ya, Sereh, have a great day, indulge yourself." ..
Cheers ~ you too HL; just taking it easy today, and have much to do, so that is indulgence of the lazy kind :)

Earth

#515621 Apr 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Lawest100 ~ it is a grand sunny Saturday in the land down under :)
It's nice and cool here today. Yay!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tuco Blondie 732,764
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min JUDEletePete 117,955
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Tuco Blondie 226,266
Unborn Baby Up For Adoption (Jan '13) 15 min saa 89
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min seriously the ori... 538,795
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min AussieBobby 257,859
Obama FINALLY Talks About The Beheading 52 min Sarah 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 94,646
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••