“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#515367 Apr 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol if he spanking to play.That is okay,...
Exactly. You next, missy!

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#515368 Apr 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Your a bad girl and deserve a good spanking! LOL
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm scared now.....
.. don't be. It's great fun ..

.. on the sin scale, how shall we rate an erotic spanking? I'd give it a 1 or 2. You ??..

.. oh, I have another question. After your cyber-wedding with G, will you be having cybersex? Would that be a sin? If so, how would you rate it on the sin scale? I'd give it a 1 or 2. You ??..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515369 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. I try to teach my boys the same kinda thinking(they're 14&16). I've taught them to "Date her for five years, live with her for five years, then if you want, marry her. Be married for five years, THEN talk about having kids."
Of course I don't know if that's going to work, but I gotta try.
Hang on!! Just wait there!

U r a christian? a follower of the pious pure lord Jesus and u teach u'r kids that? That's totally against any religion on the planet, it's defo against the teachings of christ!

U people don't know how to read people, it takes me 10mins to read a guy and it takes u 10 years to read us girls, u men r dumb!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#515370 Apr 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not, but I was referring to the previous instance where you called IANS a bigot for saying something along the lines of "Christians don't need to feel bad about hurting others..."
<quoted text>
And you also said there is nothing wrong with saying "gay people don't have to care if they give each other Aids while having butt-play unless caught and prosecuted for knowingly doing so which is almost impossible to prove"

The fact that "butt-play" was used instead of sex set the tone for demeaning the entire gay community

The implication was unless something bad could happen to them as a consequence, that on their own they would not feel bad about giving an innocent person Aids.

You claimed the statement by itself was innocuous or neutral at best and was only malicious if the reader felt it was malicious, which you claimed would be more of a reflection of how the reader feels then the writer. That's absurd

IANS claimed Christians don't have to feel bad for hurting people because they can ask the sky for forgiveness

Not only it contained a "jab" by your own admission, the implication was Christians set up rules where they can be forgiven and not make amends because what they really care about it letting themselves off the hook and don't care about hurting others

In fact IANs has expressed this very thought repeatedly, only reinforcing this is how he meant it.

Yet to this day you keep defending it as simply a statement of fact with no malicious intent

You want to lawyer common sense and that doesn't work. A good lawyer can get people to see his way of thinking even if he is wrong. A terrible lawyer tries to use all sorts of semantics and technicalities to convince people the opposite of what anybody can see as true. The result is the come off as a shyster.

If you can maintain that the following:

"gay people don't have to care if they give each other Aids while having butt-play unless caught and prosecuted for knowingly doing so which is almost impossible to prove"

not only is simply a statement of fact but to consider it bigoted or a slanderous implication would take the mind of a bigot then very little progress has been made.

I find this more egregious than the "filthy Christian liar" or "filthy gay liar" examples because (while it wouldn't in this case) it could sometimes be explained away by the heat of the moment. The other goes to a deliberate state of mind of another group being morally inferior. Which he also has said many times

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#515371 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*pushes HL over, knocking her down*
I missed her more!
<< spreading mayo in sannwich >>

.. that calls for a spanking. Assume the position ..

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#515372 Apr 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. You next, missy!
Really?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#515373 Apr 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for all Christians, but I'm rather satisfied and amused to see atheists mock Christians..especially when they use to be Christians themselves.
Who looks more foolish and absurd in this scenario.

You know how you really know atheists are clueless? when they think Christians look at them in any other way, than at best an annoying nuisance, and at worse, blithering fools.
Are you really being fair or even realistic in that post?

Why would atheists be mocked, of one is to logically think of that? Atheists make no claims, regarding God. They simply do not have a belief in any deity. We humans have lots of things that we don't do or don't think about all the time, but we don't make claims about them, do we? Except, of course, if the subject comes up, and someone else wants to communicate about a particular subject, then the person might have something to say, just to be polite to the person who wants to talk about whatever it is.

I could discuss astronauts, but I am neither an astronaut nor an anti-astronaut, so though my discussion would be rather limited, I could still converse on that subject. Astronauts are real known things, though, so even if we don't particularly make them part of our lives, we still have a basis on which to converse, since most people in the educated countries know they exist.

100% of humanity do not know that there are any gods, which man seems to always have talked about or had beliefs in at various times. Many in the world DO believe these gods, or a particular one of these gods, do exist. Those with the beliefs, must have a basis for why they believe since not everyone knows these gods or God exists, and there are many who have not even heard of the particular god that some others might believe exists.

We previous believers do have more knowledge of the subject (as a subject) than do those who have never had a belief, though we have now become non-believers ourselves.

We however still cannot prove there are no gods, and especially since believers can't prove that there are gods, that would seem to make sense, even if one doesn't understand the logical reasoning of not being able to prove that something that doesn't exist, actually doesn't exist.

If non believers are mocking Christians, that is not a very positive way to treat another human being, but I suspect that the mocking is more in retaliation for being demonized by Christians rather than non-believers just set out to attack all believers, for no reason.

You say in your analogy that Christianity has moved on, but in reality though many if not most Christian denominations have altered their teaching to agree with known facts, Christianity is still asserting something of which there is not a shred of proof, while man has discovered many pieces of evidence which completely discredits certain parts of the book by which Christians allegedly live their lives, the Bible, and thus if some parts of that book, which fundamentalists will claim is 100% infallible, are now known to be not true, then to continue to insist that those parts are true, is really not living in reality, is it?

Also if some parts are false, and the rest cannot be verified to be true (which to date is the absolute case), then it would seem reasonable to question all of the Book. That doesn't prove there is no gods, but it certainly takes away the certainty of God existing that believers claim, IMO.

Man today knows about most of the things that men at the time of the writings of the books in the Bible had little or no knowledge. Though people back in those days had developed much from previous times, they were certainly pretty naive relative to the combined knowledge of humans today. There was a basis for beliefs in super beings in those days, because so much that humans observed could not be explained.

Location hidden

#515374 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. I try to teach my boys the same kinda thinking(they're 14&16). I've taught them to "Date her for five years, live with her for five years, then if you want, marry her. Be married for five years, THEN talk about having kids."
Of course I don't know if that's going to work, but I gotta try.
Exactly

What is the big rush to get a piece of paper signed?

And there is also no rush to commit before God if one isn't sure because much better to wait then to marry before God then have to divorce

Kids are in such a rush today

And there are not a lot of practical reasons to get married. If anything it can hurt such as no pre-nup or alimony or splitting up possessions or whatever. It is more symbolic of the commitment for why it is important. People used to claim living together didn't prove anything because the person always knew they weren't committed. Well marriage doesn't hold anybody any longer so that argument is out as divorce is common. And living together let's you know if the person snores or is a lazy slop or is selfish or just someone you thought you loved until living under the same roof 24/7. When a majority of a teenagers relationship consist of drinking and sex and partying, heck every day is a honeymoon. Wait until a kid enters the picture or it is 5 years later and the real world of bills and responsibilities comes knocking.

Hope they heed your advice. There is nothing to gain by marrying earlier (other than to "lock it up" and if someone feels that insecure about losing their girl/guy they shouldn't be with them) and plenty of good reasons to wait.

(T) Peace

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#515375 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I did find out why "Plagiarism in a Social Site" information cannot be found, other than online businesses ranting on blogs, because one steals someone's online business ideas, words and/or banners without permission and uses them as their own, for profit and advertising advantage; it does not exist. Digital Information and Social Sites fall under Digital Copyright Laws over there, same as here.
Under those laws, everyone in topix who uses a copy righted image as an avatar (amongst many other things), without written permission from owner of said image, can be formally charged and sued for breaching Digital Copyright Laws. Just like downloading p2p torrents.
It's cool but, even though there is no law or legal recourse for the digital social arena whatsoever, I'm still a plagiarist ;p
So....I can get in trouble with my "Peace Dove"....Well if we decide to not put anything in there Topix can at least have a Woman's Head....Not a Man's.....LOL

:-)

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#515376 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>G_O_D wrote:

.. on the sin scale, how shall we rate an erotic spanking? I'd give it a 1 or 2. You ??..

.. oh, I have another question. After your cyber-wedding with G, will you be having cybersex? Would that be a sin? If so, how would you rate it on the sin scale? I'd give it a 1 or 2. You ??..
I don't know what cyber sex is. I haven't thought about ratings of sins, I will though and then I'll get back to you. I was under the impression that spanking is not sinful at all.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#515377 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am starting to wonder if cyber-sins even count. I am pretty sure that cyber-persecution points are invalid.
Perhaps a virtual resurrection of a chicken on a stick will absolve virtual sins ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#515378 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
<chucks a green water balloon at Luci> LOL

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#515379 Apr 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can take your spiritualism away from you. And, in you, it's a beautiful thing.
SO = significant other
I live roughly 6000 miles from my parents, and the distance hurts.
a beating heart ...
welcome human.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515380 Apr 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. You next, missy!
lol big sos ya not fast enough to caught me lol
I can run like a steak of lighting.lol.
I can jump as high as you are tall.lol.

Location hidden

#515381 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but was it a scary corn dog?
Only if you know what they are made out of:)

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#515382 Apr 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you wrong my darling
dr Shrink got 1 year more ,now is 93 years old,
and today dr Shrink farts is sign of good diagestions, and good health, spiritual and phisical
and dr Shrink farts before were stinking farts,
and today smell like France Rivera perfume,or bananas fragrances from Cote de Ivoire-Africa
so
my darling,have good day, a lot of smile,love to dr shrink also,
and enjoy all kind of flirts called by earthly definition- love.
OMG.. You are Still out of your mind.. Whats your story Dr.Shrink?? and How can I help you?? I am here for the most part..ITS only right I get myself back in Gear,, and spread my LOVE for Jesus.. I am never out of his sight..HE is for Keeps..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#515383 Apr 5, 2013
I dunno.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#515384 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Oh you know the cause Tri, separate church and state....
:)
oy!, oh please.

You're getting into politics, and that means voters and votes.

Let me see the politician in america that will run on [keep god out of the affairs of the state]. A sure loser, just like atheists.

In America atheists are 1.5% to 4%..!!!....roflmbo!. I laughed my behind off when I saw that...
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/blackwhiteandgra...

It's so sad, bad and embarrassing for their numbers that they run to cling to those that are skeptical. Every human at some point in their life has been skeptical, so atheists trying to claims the skeptic number is desperate and inaccurate, and that only pushes the numbers up to about 20%.

But their number is really 1.5% to 4% atheists that do not believe in a Deity...none is on this billboard for sure.

it's so bad that this account on the news source is rather telling

[One study last year asked participants whether a fictional hit-and-run driver was more likely to be an atheist or a rapist. A majority chose atheist]

rofl...separation of church and state...rofl...you make me laugh lady!

The most they will get for their "growth" is maybe respect and acceptance from a few secular up north states. But atheists will never have any influence in half of the country in the south, or in the middle of the country. Actually the more I think about it if they ever have any influence...and I emphasize the word "ever", it will be in NY and California. And maybe the states of Washington and Portland. That is it.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#515385 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what cyber sex is. I haven't thought about ratings of sins, I will though and then I'll get back to you. I was under the impression that spanking is not sinful at all.
Hi LupyLu.. Just thinking right now.. Smiling at you!! Thanks for inviting me back where I belong.... Actually,, No Big Deal at All..What am I talking about???????? Who knows??? My mind is in a FOG.... How have you been??

Location hidden

#515386 Apr 5, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>

If non believers are mocking Christians, that is not a very positive way to treat another human being, but I suspect that the mocking is more in retaliation for being demonized by Christians rather than non-believers just set out to attack all believers, for no reason.
You are not new to Topix. So again I have to ask what you motivation is to paint things so blatantly one-sided and incorrectly at that?

It is to ingratiate yourself with the crown you tend to socialize with? Because how it good conscience can you make this statement as truth?

At best, and I mean at absolute best, it is a 2-way street. And I see way more Atheists and agnostics coming to Christian theme rooms to bash Christianity than I see Christians going to rooms like WIANLAC, in terms of numbers.

It is the rarity I see Christians studying and twisting crime statistics and finding atheist hate-sites on the Internet or circulating untrue propaganda about atheists yet it is commonplace to see it done against Christians.

Yes some stuff is retaliation..on both sides. And some people on both sides simply seek out those of the opposite side to argue.

If you are a Christian you should consider what it means to be "of the world"

It is fine to have friends outside the faith. But when you keep looking for reasons to bash the majority of your "brothers and sisters" to side with atheists when your arguments don't even pass the most basic litmus test of credibility, you may need to ask yourself what it is you are trying to accomplish.

I like you as a person from what I have seen. I like how you think and post. But this type of atheist mascot role you seem to relish is confusing me. Surely you can see..

"but I suspect that the mocking is more in retaliation for being demonized by Christians rather than non-believers just set out to attack all believers,"

..this isn't even remotely true in most cases can't you? Simply looking to see who initiated the exchanges or aggression can tell you that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Pokay 809,697
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min bad bob 176,091
is it a good idea to date a mexican guy? (Feb '09) 20 min latina girl 179
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 21 min Nilam sexy 44
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Naked Truth from ... 39,609
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min Gaza lives 121,333
concerned 41 min concerned22639 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min oxbow 574,070
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 268,883
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 5 hr yes lover 162
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 11 hr Coco 203
More from around the web