Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Adam

Germany

#515413 Apr 5, 2013
A lot will argue evil, saying that Jesus died for the sinners so it´s ok what they do because they live in a free state with the bible on their hearts and not in Afghanistan Sharia etc. But does this really justify their doings? even in the public teaching even kids at the Kindergarten level that 2 dadies and two momies can also have sex and have a family.
What is this world we live in?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#515414 Apr 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's you. You broke the law. You were arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced to prison for it, were you not?
And your response was based on this:

"He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law even his prayer shall be abomination."

Which again shows you don't have the slightest understanding of what scripture means

As usual I will help you. This verse is talking about those that no longer recognize the authority of God and the rules he has set for us. It has nothing to do with man-made law

I really don't believe you were ever a Christian

None of your stories make sense and you don't even know the difference between Mosaic Law and a present day man-made secular penal system

Location hidden

#515415 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. doesn't this (prayer) teach humility, a noble virtue?
<quoted text>
.. look at the rainbow, take a moment to reflect on its magnificence. You're humbled, right? Does that feeling efface your self-worth, dependence or inferiority ??..
.. isn't prayer a form of reflection, an acknowledgement of the beauty and wonder of life? How in the world does that create self-hate or a sense of inferiority ??..
Well I have no problem with you defending prayer obviously, you description of it is not accurate at all

Perhaps maybe the reflection part as far as leading up to prayer. But prayers is not "a form of reflection, an acknowledgement of the beauty and wonder of life"

Prayer is acknowledging a power higher than ourselves and seeking to commune with this power for a purpose. It is way more than simply stopping to appreciate nature in a tranquil state

I am actually not looking to nit-pick here. This is a very important distinction IMO and needs to be made
Adam

Germany

#515416 Apr 5, 2013
Hi everyone.

I couldn´t figure out what´s going on in some ppl´s mind here. Why do they come everyday and stuck on this thread here? It has nothing to do with lesbians or homosexuals. Sharing with other daily sexual experiences isn´t the right place here especially when you don´t believe in Jesus. Ok here are some very nasty ppl who supports homosexuality because they made friendships with them. What does this say about their future? Either they will become homosexuals one day, or their children. Because if you tolerate this than your children might be next. God clearly says in the bible that he punishes evil sinners from generation to generation.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#515417 Apr 5, 2013
Hi STEVE skombolis..Nice to see you little Brother??You always call me big Sister.. I am not that Big,, and I am sure you arent that little.. I am 5'6 and a half........145 pounds.. If you are wondering..AND You are?? We have to get this straight,Dear one..
How have you been?? Are you still working nights??Be thankful in every situaton..
Adam

Germany

#515418 Apr 5, 2013
A lot will argue evil, saying that Jesus died for the sinners so it´s ok what they do because they live in a free state with the bible on their hearts and not in Afghanistan Sharia etc. But does this really justify their doings? Teaching even kids at the Kindergarten level nowadays that 2 dadies and two momies can also have sex and have a family.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#515419 Apr 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No
You need to learn more about how the law works. I would explain to you where you are wrong but I its funny watching your ignorance. I will give you a clue, I was sentenced to a year. Maybe Catcher will T-mail and let you know where you are wrong or try Wikipedia:)
<quoted text>
Incorrect
<quoted text>
Incorrect
You were closer to the truth when you thought you were still practicing medicine! LOL
Greetings Skom, it is entertaining I admit to watch him continuosly make a fool out of himself, but we must bare in mind how truthfully tragic this really is as all of these Christ haters are on their way to hell.

We have small children in the Church who displays more intelligence than ol' IANS.

Location hidden

#515420 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
No, Dimwit, you are wrong again, whatever that awkward know of words meant. When you want to know what I meant or why I did something, ask me.
My reason for tying you - the filthy, lying Dim - to Christianity was not to insult you or Christianity. It was a criticism of Christianity as a people-shaping program. You are some of its output.
LOL

Now you 3 posts later suddenly remember what you said when you thought of a new excuse when just a few posts back you were demanding a link? Yeah that's not a tactic

Now saying it would prove I am

"nothing but a filthy, Christian liar"

even though our conversation has nothing to do with my faith or my perceptions based on my faith but was asking why you stayed in a church that was stealing from you was actually you making a social commentary that being a Christin turns people into liars??

LOL

Not only that would be ignorant and bigoted still but you are clearly lying

You said it as an insult, plain as day

Please explain how my faith caused me to ask you why you stayed in a church that was stealing from you and why if I couldn't provide your backpost it would show I was "nothing but a filthy Christian liar"?

You are the biggest liar on Topix who will make up anything to defend his statements or his previous lies

Location hidden

#515421 Apr 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings Skom, it is entertaining I admit to watch him continuosly make a fool out of himself, but we must bare in mind how truthfully tragic this really is as all of these Christ haters are on their way to hell.
We have small children in the Church who displays more intelligence than ol' IANS.
I actually though he was somewhat intelligent when I first met him. I see now it is very, very limited to certain subjects. He doesn't realize it though and just runs off at the mouth on any and every subject with no clue what he is taking about. He actually posted he knows the Bible than most Christians. He has shown repeatedly not only his doesn't know the basics but can't even interpret single self-explanatory verses

Some things may be memory. Despite whatever excuse he wants to try, he absolutely wrote in present-tense people are putting their lives in his hands. Then he tried to say that means he could return to practicing. Even if he could it doesn't explain him claiming they are currently putting their lives in his hands.

The only way someone is putting their lives in his hands is if they get in a car with this senile old man who can't remember what he says from one post to the next! He probably doesn't remember what the funny shaped red signs are at the end of streets either:)

:)

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#515422 Apr 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
A lot will argue evil, saying that Jesus died for the sinners so it´s ok what they do because they live in a free state with the bible on their hearts and not in Afghanistan Sharia etc. But does this really justify their doings? Teaching even kids at the Kindergarten level nowadays that 2 dadies and two momies can also have sex and have a family.
What the heck you talking about.. One of my paying jobs is I teach little ones about Jesus.. There is NO Way the subject of sex would come up at that age.. They are so very innocent.. I also took a class called "Protecting Gods Children." We as adults,,have to do everything we possibly can to protect the innocent children from all the BS of this life.. I have 6 months to 5 years old children in my classroom..YES, our church starts early.. Their minds are like little sponges..They depend on us... We have to keep them out of harms way..
Your out of line comment was very wrong.. Shame on you,Adam..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#515423 Apr 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang on!! Just wait there!
U r a christian? a follower of the pious pure lord Jesus and u teach u'r kids that? That's totally against any religion on the planet, it's defo against the teachings of christ!
U people don't know how to read people, it takes me 10mins to read a guy and it takes u 10 years to read us girls, u men r dumb!
It does NOT take you 10 minutes to know if you're gonna be with a guy for the rest of your life.

What I've proposed to my kids is not against Christianity. Why do you think it is?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#515424 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<< spreading mayo in sannwich >>
.. that calls for a spanking. Assume the position ..
Oh, damn it. Not again....

*sits on chair*

*puts feet in stirrups*

Be gentle...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#515425 Apr 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly
What is the big rush to get a piece of paper signed?
And there is also no rush to commit before God if one isn't sure because much better to wait then to marry before God then have to divorce
Kids are in such a rush today
And there are not a lot of practical reasons to get married. If anything it can hurt such as no pre-nup or alimony or splitting up possessions or whatever. It is more symbolic of the commitment for why it is important. People used to claim living together didn't prove anything because the person always knew they weren't committed. Well marriage doesn't hold anybody any longer so that argument is out as divorce is common. And living together let's you know if the person snores or is a lazy slop or is selfish or just someone you thought you loved until living under the same roof 24/7. When a majority of a teenagers relationship consist of drinking and sex and partying, heck every day is a honeymoon. Wait until a kid enters the picture or it is 5 years later and the real world of bills and responsibilities comes knocking.
Hope they heed your advice. There is nothing to gain by marrying earlier (other than to "lock it up" and if someone feels that insecure about losing their girl/guy they shouldn't be with them) and plenty of good reasons to wait.
(T) Peace
Absolutely. I think it's important to know how a person is, thoroughly, before marriage. It's more than knowing if they're lazy or of they snore. It's also good to know how they live their lives. Are they good to animals? Do they pay their bills on time? Do they overspend? Can they cook? Clean? Are they good in bed, do they satisfy your EVERY desire? How's their family history? Family medical history? Is dad a drunk pedo? Etc, etc, etc.

Clementia just posted that she "knows" in just 10 minutes... THAT is the hurry, hurry, rush, rush attitude of kids today.

Location hidden

#515427 Apr 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
We have problems like divorce coz stupid people don't understand what love or marriage is. They think marriage is some kind display or function that they have to spend a lot of money on. It's just like a ritual. Most marriages mean NOTHING.
What you're saying is not true. People get divorced after knowing each other for 10 years. Then u have some people who get married in a month of seeing each other, they just fall in love, like my parents did.
I think u should only get married if u have that feeling inside u and u 100% know u want to be committed to that person for the rest of your life. If u can't make it work in 2 years, it ain't gonna work in 10!
That's just my experience from what i have seen in life!
I wasn't suggesting people only get divorced within 2 years or only get divorced because they don't know each other well enough or haven't lived "real life" with one another. Obviously there are many reasons at many states that can lead to divorce. But considering how many divorces end within the first few years, clearly a big problem and contributing factor are the things I listed

I actually specifically said I would be interested to see what role infidelity plays in divorce as being gay becomes more mainstream.

I am not trying to come off as defensive but did you really think I though all divorces happen within 2 years? I am talking about the reasons I feel contribute to the marriages that end that quickly

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#515428 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. I think it's important to know how a person is, thoroughly, before marriage. It's more than knowing if they're lazy or of they snore. It's also good to know how they live their lives. Are they good to animals? Do they pay their bills on time? Do they overspend? Can they cook? Clean? Are they good in bed, do they satisfy your EVERY desire? How's their family history? Family medical history? Is dad a drunk pedo? Etc, etc, etc.
Clementia just posted that she "knows" in just 10 minutes... THAT is the hurry, hurry, rush, rush attitude of kids today.
Yep

Being compatible for life is something that times time to know. Or as best as it can be known before making the attempt

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#515429 Apr 5, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Happy Lesbo?? How is my Girl Friend?? Had to change out of the teddy.. Wasnt very appropriate for this thread.. But now I feel so Colorful,, Upbeat,and Strong..and also Vibrant!
.. love the rainbow !!..

.. whatta woman ..

http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-...
Adam

Germany

#515430 Apr 5, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> What the heck you talking about.. One of my paying jobs is I teach little ones about Jesus.. There is NO Way the subject of sex would come up at that age.. They are so very innocent.. I also took a class called "Protecting Gods Children." We as adults,,have to do everything we possibly can to protect the innocent children from all the BS of this life.. I have 6 months to 5 years old children in my classroom..YES, our church starts early.. Their minds are like little sponges..They depend on us... We have to keep them out of harms way..
Your out of line comment was very wrong.. Shame on you,Adam..
Sweetie.Putting the bible on your heart making friends with homosexuals, carrying them up to the supreme court for same rights and stuff, electing Obama, knowing for what he stands for isn´t really christ like.That´s called obamanation. The shame goes back to you

With Established Harem

#515431 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm neither black, Christian, nor gay, Dimwit. As for whether I'm trash or not, it's not my place to say. I'll leave that for others to judge.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**If you are leaving it to others to decide if you are trash then I can help you, you are. But not because of your religious beliefs or skin color or orientation but rather because you are a bigot.
Glad i could help clear that up for you:)
.. did IAN attack you ??..

.. if not, you again drew first blood ..

With Established Harem

#515432 Apr 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
Science now has evidence that a soul exists.
.. this statement is intellectually dishonest. We've been through this before yet you continue to make this claim. Why ??..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515434 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It does NOT take you 10 minutes to know if you're gonna be with a guy for the rest of your life.
What I've proposed to my kids is not against Christianity. Why do you think it is?
i can tell in a few minutes if i can cope with the person or not. I know what i want and what i'm looking for. There are so many clues given away by men and women that really show u who they are.

I'm not saying that i would talk to a guy for 10mins and if i liked him, i would marry him in 10mins, lol!! That's too extreme even for me, but u have a feeling, u use your brain.

I've just been with most guys coz i've been bored, i know in a few minutes if i can really click with the guy or not. You guys must also know when u meet a girl, how u feel about her, right??

I can 100% guarantee you that Jesus would not accept your philosophy. All saints from all religions have said the same things as Jesus. This is not the philosophy of the son of God. You can teach your children whatever you want, but u can't pass it off as the philosophy of Jesus. Sex outside of marriage is not encouraged in any religious philosophy, it was always seen as immoral and similar to animal behaviour. We are not animals, therefore the saints of God made rules for us to follow, to prevent us from turning into animals and corrupting our minds therefore destroying a peaceful society.

You don't have to follow the teaching's of Jesus, nobody is forcing you, but people like u who call themselves religious are giving a very bad name to true religious people who follow the true teachings of religious scriptures.

Since I have 'met' u, i would never have thought that u were a disciple of Jesus and that he was your Guru, if u hadn't have told me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min truth 650,175
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 47 min Bongo 56,123
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr akon mason 70
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 3 hr Johnny 507
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 439
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 44,955
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web