Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#515401 Apr 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!, oh please.
You're getting into politics, and that means voters and votes.
Let me see the politician in america that will run on [keep god out of the affairs of the state]. A sure loser, just like atheists.
In America atheists are 1.5% to 4%..!!!....roflmbo!. I laughed my behind off when I saw that...
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/blackwhiteandgra...
It's so sad, bad and embarrassing for their numbers that they run to cling to those that are skeptical. Every human at some point in their life has been skeptical, so atheists trying to claims the skeptic number is desperate and inaccurate, and that only pushes the numbers up to about 20%.
But their number is really 1.5% to 4% atheists that do not believe in a Deity...none is on this billboard for sure.
it's so bad that this account on the news source is rather telling
[One study last year asked participants whether a fictional hit-and-run driver was more likely to be an atheist or a rapist. A majority chose atheist]
rofl...separation of church and state...rofl...you make me laugh lady!
The most they will get for their "growth" is maybe respect and acceptance from a few secular up north states. But atheists will never have any influence in half of the country in the south, or in the middle of the country. Actually the more I think about it if they ever have any influence...and I emphasize the word "ever", it will be in NY and California. And maybe the states of Washington and Portland. That is it.
Correct link
http://news.yahoo.com/rise-atheism-america-11...

That link above has some great stats as well.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#515402 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL.... hey I just go on what they say.... they rant all over the internet. I agree with you of course :)
They may actually want that, but they will never get it. Not in the U.S. They are welcomed to move to Europe though :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#515403 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not laughing.
Awe. Am I in the doghouse again ?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#515404 Apr 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!, oh please.
You're getting into politics, and that means voters and votes.
Let me see the politician in america that will run on [keep god out of the affairs of the state]. A sure loser, just like atheists.
In America atheists are 1.5% to 4%..!!!....roflmbo!. I laughed my behind off when I saw that...
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/blackwhiteandgra...
It's so sad, bad and embarrassing for their numbers that they run to cling to those that are skeptical. Every human at some point in their life has been skeptical, so atheists trying to claims the skeptic number is desperate and inaccurate, and that only pushes the numbers up to about 20%.
But their number is really 1.5% to 4% atheists that do not believe in a Deity...none is on this billboard for sure.
it's so bad that this account on the news source is rather telling
[One study last year asked participants whether a fictional hit-and-run driver was more likely to be an atheist or a rapist. A majority chose atheist]
rofl...separation of church and state...rofl...you make me laugh lady!
The most they will get for their "growth" is maybe respect and acceptance from a few secular up north states. But atheists will never have any influence in half of the country in the south, or in the middle of the country. Actually the more I think about it if they ever have any influence...and I emphasize the word "ever", it will be in NY and California. And maybe the states of Washington and Portland. That is it.
[Oregon]

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#515405 Apr 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>

*I have no interest in what you think I said. Show me the words with a link, or STFU. I need to see the context.
<quoted text>
Hey Doctor Dementia

I am not back-linking every one of your posts from the day before because you are either too senile to remember or too dishonest to own up to your own words

Everybody else in the room has no problem remembering. Not one person questioned if you said it

If it will help jog your memory you told me if i couldn't back up my claims it would prove I am "nothing but lying Christian trash"

I am done linking your own words as you are the only one who can't remember them and I don't believe you.

And you not liking me is unrelated to why you are a bigot, which is becoming easier to see by the day. Or perhaps i should say the reason you hate me more.

You have made statements like you have a low opinion of most Christians, that I am useless and so is my religion, that Christians don't need to feel bad about who they hurt because they can ask the sky for forgiveness, that it barely constitutes having a brain to accept something on faith, etc, etc

Did you ever explain why you stayed in a church and gave 10% of your income when you knew the priest was stealing the money? How can you blatantly lie and keep showing up here without explaining it? Is it because lying doesn't make you feel bad because you do it all the time and therefore nobody looks at you any differently anyway?

Why did you stay?

What proof do you have he was stealing?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#515407 Apr 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I can jump as high as you are tall.lol.
.. you're an athletic? My kinda woman !!..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#515408 Apr 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Awe. Am I in the doghouse again ?
Maybe the shed...

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#515409 Apr 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sweety
drink green tee without of sugar,
just 4 bags,and one lemon squized in the cup-
IT WILL REDUCE FOR YOU ,YOUR HEAVY STOMACH ACID,AND DEVELOPING ULCERS FROM DRINKING COFFE AND OLD HAMBURGERS FROM MC DONALD
SO/BE OBEY DR SHRINK ADVICE, AND BE HEALTHY ON THE TOP, YOUR STOMACH, AND HEALTHY FARTS-SIGN OF GOOD HEALTH,GOOD DIAGESTION,AND LOSE WAIGHT??
<SMILE> my darling only to you
Dr.Shrink.. YES.. I certainly drink Hot green Tea when I have it on hand.. Otherwise its Lipton regular.. I dont need to lose any weight..I am Happy with how I look.. I feel good.. Thats the main thing... In your previous post to me..YOU mentioned you are 93 years old??? HUH???? oh Come on there,pilgrim.. Whats the real story??? I would love to know.. Why do you insist on calling me darling??????????
Adam

Germany

#515410 Apr 5, 2013
Hi everyone.

I couldn´t figure out what´s going on in some ppl´s mind. Why do they stuck on this thread here? It has nothing to do with lesbians or homosexuals. Sharing with other daily sexual experiences isn´t the right place here especially when you don´t believe in Jesus. Ok here are some very nasty ppl who supports homosexuality because they made friendships with them. What does this say about their future? Either they will become homosexuals one day, or their children. Because if you tolerate this than your children might be next. God clearly says in the bible that he punishes evil sinners from generation to generation.

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#515411 Apr 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumb.
Geez,,,ADAM!! Is that a very Nice thing to say??? OMG!

Location hidden

#515412 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
That's you. You broke the law. You were arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced to prison for it, were you not?
<quoted text>
No

You need to learn more about how the law works. I would explain to you where you are wrong but I its funny watching your ignorance. I will give you a clue, I was sentenced to a year. Maybe Catcher will T-mail and let you know where you are wrong or try Wikipedia:)
<quoted text>
You were paroled by the Department of Corrections, correct?
Incorrect
<quoted text>
Of course I will. And do. You felt guilt and shame, got all godded up, and now feel forgiven. Your "relationship with God" is your relationship with your own mind that allows you to forgive yourself.
Incorrect

You were closer to the truth when you thought you were still practicing medicine! LOL
Adam

Germany

#515413 Apr 5, 2013
A lot will argue evil, saying that Jesus died for the sinners so it´s ok what they do because they live in a free state with the bible on their hearts and not in Afghanistan Sharia etc. But does this really justify their doings? even in the public teaching even kids at the Kindergarten level that 2 dadies and two momies can also have sex and have a family.
What is this world we live in?

Location hidden

#515414 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
That's you. You broke the law. You were arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced to prison for it, were you not?
And your response was based on this:

"He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law even his prayer shall be abomination."

Which again shows you don't have the slightest understanding of what scripture means

As usual I will help you. This verse is talking about those that no longer recognize the authority of God and the rules he has set for us. It has nothing to do with man-made law

I really don't believe you were ever a Christian

None of your stories make sense and you don't even know the difference between Mosaic Law and a present day man-made secular penal system

Location hidden

#515415 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. doesn't this (prayer) teach humility, a noble virtue?
<quoted text>
.. look at the rainbow, take a moment to reflect on its magnificence. You're humbled, right? Does that feeling efface your self-worth, dependence or inferiority ??..
.. isn't prayer a form of reflection, an acknowledgement of the beauty and wonder of life? How in the world does that create self-hate or a sense of inferiority ??..
Well I have no problem with you defending prayer obviously, you description of it is not accurate at all

Perhaps maybe the reflection part as far as leading up to prayer. But prayers is not "a form of reflection, an acknowledgement of the beauty and wonder of life"

Prayer is acknowledging a power higher than ourselves and seeking to commune with this power for a purpose. It is way more than simply stopping to appreciate nature in a tranquil state

I am actually not looking to nit-pick here. This is a very important distinction IMO and needs to be made
Adam

Germany

#515416 Apr 5, 2013
Hi everyone.

I couldn´t figure out what´s going on in some ppl´s mind here. Why do they come everyday and stuck on this thread here? It has nothing to do with lesbians or homosexuals. Sharing with other daily sexual experiences isn´t the right place here especially when you don´t believe in Jesus. Ok here are some very nasty ppl who supports homosexuality because they made friendships with them. What does this say about their future? Either they will become homosexuals one day, or their children. Because if you tolerate this than your children might be next. God clearly says in the bible that he punishes evil sinners from generation to generation.

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#515417 Apr 5, 2013
Hi STEVE skombolis..Nice to see you little Brother??You always call me big Sister.. I am not that Big,, and I am sure you arent that little.. I am 5'6 and a half........145 pounds.. If you are wondering..AND You are?? We have to get this straight,Dear one..
How have you been?? Are you still working nights??Be thankful in every situaton..
Adam

Germany

#515418 Apr 5, 2013
A lot will argue evil, saying that Jesus died for the sinners so it´s ok what they do because they live in a free state with the bible on their hearts and not in Afghanistan Sharia etc. But does this really justify their doings? Teaching even kids at the Kindergarten level nowadays that 2 dadies and two momies can also have sex and have a family.
What is this world we live in?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#515419 Apr 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No
You need to learn more about how the law works. I would explain to you where you are wrong but I its funny watching your ignorance. I will give you a clue, I was sentenced to a year. Maybe Catcher will T-mail and let you know where you are wrong or try Wikipedia:)
<quoted text>
Incorrect
<quoted text>
Incorrect
You were closer to the truth when you thought you were still practicing medicine! LOL
Greetings Skom, it is entertaining I admit to watch him continuosly make a fool out of himself, but we must bare in mind how truthfully tragic this really is as all of these Christ haters are on their way to hell.

We have small children in the Church who displays more intelligence than ol' IANS.

Location hidden

#515420 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
No, Dimwit, you are wrong again, whatever that awkward know of words meant. When you want to know what I meant or why I did something, ask me.
My reason for tying you - the filthy, lying Dim - to Christianity was not to insult you or Christianity. It was a criticism of Christianity as a people-shaping program. You are some of its output.
LOL

Now you 3 posts later suddenly remember what you said when you thought of a new excuse when just a few posts back you were demanding a link? Yeah that's not a tactic

Now saying it would prove I am

"nothing but a filthy, Christian liar"

even though our conversation has nothing to do with my faith or my perceptions based on my faith but was asking why you stayed in a church that was stealing from you was actually you making a social commentary that being a Christin turns people into liars??

LOL

Not only that would be ignorant and bigoted still but you are clearly lying

You said it as an insult, plain as day

Please explain how my faith caused me to ask you why you stayed in a church that was stealing from you and why if I couldn't provide your backpost it would show I was "nothing but a filthy Christian liar"?

You are the biggest liar on Topix who will make up anything to defend his statements or his previous lies

Location hidden

#515421 Apr 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings Skom, it is entertaining I admit to watch him continuosly make a fool out of himself, but we must bare in mind how truthfully tragic this really is as all of these Christ haters are on their way to hell.
We have small children in the Church who displays more intelligence than ol' IANS.
I actually though he was somewhat intelligent when I first met him. I see now it is very, very limited to certain subjects. He doesn't realize it though and just runs off at the mouth on any and every subject with no clue what he is taking about. He actually posted he knows the Bible than most Christians. He has shown repeatedly not only his doesn't know the basics but can't even interpret single self-explanatory verses

Some things may be memory. Despite whatever excuse he wants to try, he absolutely wrote in present-tense people are putting their lives in his hands. Then he tried to say that means he could return to practicing. Even if he could it doesn't explain him claiming they are currently putting their lives in his hands.

The only way someone is putting their lives in his hands is if they get in a car with this senile old man who can't remember what he says from one post to the next! He probably doesn't remember what the funny shaped red signs are at the end of streets either:)

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min NatSoDivineMsM 37,286
You are of your father.....the devil 4 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 27 min Paul is dead 77
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Gabriel 988,597
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 54 min my opinions 459
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Chuck 688,916
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,553
More from around the web