Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#515294 Apr 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All you've ever done here is stalk Christians to ridicule them.
You are far from innocent and nobody cares who painted that hideous avatar of yours.
I can't speak for all Christians, but I'm rather satisfied and amused to see atheists mock Christians..especially when they use to be Christians themselves.

Who looks more foolish and absurd in this scenario.

Boy and girl in a relationship. Boy breaks up with girl, girl moves on. But boy keeps calling girl, running after girl, trying to convince every other boy girl wants to date girl is no good. Girl other dates looks at raving ex boyfriend, and laughs at him because they know he is not over girl.

In that story. secular humanists and atheists for example [it aint necessarily so] and others, are the boy in the relationship, Christianity is the girl.

Who do you really think is being mocked? Christianity, who has moved on and is not looking back at those that left? or those that left that keep chasing after Christianity with mockings and criticisms?

IYAI!LOL.

You know how you really know atheists are clueless? when they think Christians look at them in any other way, than at best an annoying nuisance, and at worse, blithering fools.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#515295 Apr 5, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Adonai will not suffice. Adonai is a name derived from Adonis, a Sumerian and Grecian god. It isn't kosher. basically, it is wrong. Nothing wrong with the other titles, but they are just that, titles and not names. Yes, when you say communion, but again I ask; was it called by that name in scripture?
<quoted text>
Yes, to you, but you did not make these laws. I mean, it's admirable to do what you think is right or even do your own think. Satan never said you had to worship him, all you have to do is be disobedient to The Most High One. Only the lawless seek to abolish laws. Only those against teh Torah and His people will seek to do away with His statutes and commands. If Yahshua kept them, then who are we to not keep them yet proudly boast of how we follow Him?
Matthew 26:17&18
17 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?
18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.
However, clearly we all have a choice to do what you want to do. It is called Free Will. It is this same Free Will that has caused 38,000 Christian denominations all disagreeable with each other.
Continued....
So clearly you believe for salvation, a person not only must follow Yeshua, but follow all the feast day celebrations, festival celebrations, and ceremonial celebrations of the Torah, correct?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#515296 Apr 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as usual, I do have a reason. And if I have one, how can you say that there be no reason to do so? You must mean no reason that you approve of.
Whats the reason? I'll try my best not to make assumptions of you if you dont make them of me.
<quoted text><quoted text>
I didn't add it because I needed to.
I know you didnt and thats my point.
Insult who - Dim or Christianity? I have never attempted to hide or diminish the fact that I insult Dim as frequently as I desire, and with enthusiasm. Until I get bored doing so, I likely always will until he begs my forgiveness, if I give it to him.
I know Skom pretty well, dont hold your breath.......
<quoted text>Hey! Don't hate the playa - hate the game. Those were Dim's own rules of engagement. And he loves the game. He has turned down my offer to end it, which requires almost nothing of him. How many others have asked for forgiveness from one person or another on this thread since this matter began? A dozen?
But not the Dimwit. He forgave himself.
Honestly I havent followed you guy's posts all that much so I dont know.
It's not about need. I didn't choose that language because I thought I needed to.
Again I know you didnt, but you have now said you have a reason. My whole point with you inserting christian into it is a form of bigotry, because we all know what you think of christians. And there is NO NEED to add it every time you address him because everyone here knows he is christian.
I didn't know that that was an insult.
Its not an insult.
But if someone actually said it like that, you would have to question why they added the obvious. Usually when someone does that its to add insult to injury. It accomplishes that because the person sees the description as derogatory. In a real life situation why include it (the obvious) otherwise.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#515298 Apr 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if Topix still does or not but it used to remove avatars that were copy righted. I used a Santa one time not realizing that it was and Topix removed it...others had used the same one on different sites and theirs also were removed.
I like your new avatar Annie. I'm typically not drawn to art, but that painting is done well. Maybe its the color scheme and the attention to detail. Have a good day........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#515299 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Let me see if I understand you here: Although religious people like you are distancing yourself from the word religion, I'll be stuck on it until your god decides to help me out? Is that your position?
My relationship to religion and the church is a desire to want to help shut it up. If that's what you mean by "stuck on religion," I plead guilty. My foot is stuck up your church's ass.
The American secularist movement doesn't need my help, nor anybody else's. The Christian church continues to shoot itself in the foot repeatedly all by itself as a repulsed world looks on and shakes its collective head in disgust.
I do this because I want to. It's a labor of love, a privilege, and a pleasure. Why shouldn't I? It's happening in my lifetime, I have a front row seat, and the Internet empowers me to pile on. Why wouldn't I want to help? Why shouldn't I continue to express contempt and outrage at your church, enumerate its sins, and try to persuade others to feel the same until it has shrunken to a size that it can be drowned in a bathtub*?
You're helping. Nobody begrudges you your "Lord Jesus Christ," just the "set of religious base[d] rules" that your church would impose on unbelievers. We don't care what Jesus would do.
*[I'd like to give Grover Norquist credit for that phrase. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/g... ]
You pitiful soul, you have absolutely no power to "grant" me anything or take anything away from God's chosen, you continue to blabber on and on about the decline of church and the christian religion which ultimately has nothing ( as the world perceives it ) to do with the truth of Jesus Christ, in truth your constant wailing against something that you are perceiving in your own mind and trying to attack is liken to a wolf howling at the moon, and you really have no clue of what you are talking about.

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515302 Apr 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if Topix still does or not but it used to remove avatars that were copy righted. I used a Santa one time not realizing that it was and Topix removed it...others had used the same one on different sites and theirs also were removed.
They're terms and conditions mention preventative measures for theft but are not specific so I don't know. The only thing I found about avatars is that they remove inappropriate images. The "fine print" is in the DCMA links I posted.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515303 Apr 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for all Christians, but I'm rather satisfied and amused to see atheists mock Christians..especially when they use to be Christians themselves.

Who looks more foolish and absurd in this scenario.

Boy and girl in a relationship. Boy breaks up with girl, girl moves on. But boy keeps calling girl, running after girl, trying to convince every other boy girl wants to date girl is no good. Girl other dates looks at raving ex boyfriend, and laughs at him because they know he is not over girl.

In that story. secular humanists and atheists for example [it aint necessarily so] and others, are the boy in the relationship, Christianity is the girl.

Who do you really think is being mocked? Christianity, who has moved on and is not looking back at those that left? or those that left that keep chasing after Christianity with mockings and criticisms?

IYAI!LOL.

You know how you really know atheists are clueless? when they think Christians look at them in any other way, than at best an annoying nuisance, and at worse, blithering fools.
I think he honestly believes he is 'raising awareness' and 'helping the cause'. Which makes the way he sometimes goes about it, hilarious.

Since: Apr 13

Mitcham, UK

#515304 Apr 5, 2013
hey

Mitcham, UK

#515305 Apr 5, 2013
how

Mitcham, UK

#515306 Apr 5, 2013
i dont

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#515307 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes you do. And you shake it at people when you get frustrated. It's pretty ineffectual, unless the desired effect is to be mocked.
Are you more aware of my belongings and property than I am myself, there are no frustrations on my end, but you are a walking talking encyclopedia of failed diatribes and cliches to discredit something that you have no idea of what you are trying to attack, the true frustration is in your own soul to keep trying over and over again without any success.

If you were at peace with your own stance on the subject you would not be trying so hard, and to show you that I am at peace with what I believe, this will be the last time that I will respond to any of your posts on the subject after this post, but will leave you to your own mindless machinations to stew in.

Mitcham, UK

#515308 Apr 5, 2013
know

Mitcham, UK

#515309 Apr 5, 2013
if

Mitcham, UK

#515310 Apr 5, 2013
this

Mitcham, UK

#515311 Apr 5, 2013
is

Mitcham, UK

#515312 Apr 5, 2013
working?

Mitcham, UK

#515313 Apr 5, 2013
can

Mitcham, UK

#515314 Apr 5, 2013
someone

Mitcham, UK

#515315 Apr 5, 2013
help

Mitcham, UK

#515316 Apr 5, 2013
me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristineM 865,638
The Christian Atheist debate 43 min ChristineM 2,039
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 47 min cute94 465
Native American lives MATTER 1 hr Poov 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 272,425
White Lives MATTER 1 hr Poov 114
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 1 hr trolllord69 16
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RoSesz 600,085
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 10 hr andy 45
More from around the web