ROFLMAO

Now it all makes sense. LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515256 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa!

lol Watch out I am fine turn here theses gals want to talk Adam and Eve.Hanging around a honey comb for a treat.And you fellows should plan a fishing trip this morning cause theses gals been around afew moutains in there day.lol lol

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#515257 Apr 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Don't own a "chicken on a stick"
Yes you do. And you shake it at people when you get frustrated. It's pretty ineffectual, unless the desired effect is to be mocked.

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#515259 Apr 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Watch out I am fine turn here theses gals want to talk Adam and Eve.Hanging around a honey comb for a treat.And you fellows should plan a fishing trip this morning cause theses gals been around afew moutains in there day.lol lol
ROFL

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#515260 Apr 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all, it's your's.
What does your deity look like?

What does your deity do in the world?

What has your deity ever done?

Why are there other deities besides your deity?

All of the answers you give for the questions above will be based upon your opinion, not fact, not proof.

It will be your opinion.

Location hidden

#515266 Apr 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you LW, God Bless you.
Good morning;

Expect what I am about to say here to you I get a good bashing for lol.I believe very strongly in prayers for me a direct line to the King Of King and the Lord of Lords.I have witnessed first hand with my very eyes what prayer can do.That alone can get one to open the eyes.But even with prayer things are only done at His timing and not ours.The wisdom He bestows on each is priceless.
Never to be sold for any amount of money.Yet we deal with the tares of this world and He even bestows the strength to endure that too.Yet each day we do the walk knowing at the end of the day each step taken was closer to him in the end.God bless.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#515267 Apr 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can take your spiritualism away from you. And, in you, it's a beautiful thing.
SO = significant other
I live roughly 6000 miles from my parents, and the distance hurts.
Good to see you, Hiding.

Earth

#515268 Apr 5, 2013
20% of Americans are the 'secularist movement'. This is an interesting article, written by someone who actually seems like a real Humanist. This is an except from the article;
<quoted text>
Humanists have more in common with some believers than we realize. Fundamentalists have no love for liberal Christians. They also often attack non-Christians, especially Pagans, Wiccans, and followers of Eastern religions. Members of these communities are routinely lambasted by the religious right, which labels them a subversive and even dangerous force that is corrosive and seeks to undermine American values. Sound familiar? These folks are not our opponents; they are potential allies. We ought to be working alongside them, not taking potshots because we donít agree with their theology.
<quoted text>
Rob Boston

http://thehumanist.org/september-october-2012...

(LMAO!)

Don't fret peeps who love God, not all Humanists are batshift crazii, but they are 'fundies'.

<3

Earth

#515269 Apr 5, 2013
*excerpt*

Fennario

#515270 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
To IANS, the threat of hell equals the scary chicken on a stick.
Close, but "Computer says no."

Threatening people with hellfire is like angrily threatening them by shaking a scary chicken on a stick at them.

Earth

#515271 Apr 5, 2013
Venguer wrote:
<quoted text>
<<< Waiting!!!
Very good!!!

Good lil' death <pats head>

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#515272 Apr 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And where is River?
.. she's somewhat tied up ..
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HL, dinner was great.
.. what was her name ??..

With Established Harem

#515273 Apr 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanging around a honey comb for a treat.
.. woman, leave River Tam alone ..

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#515274 Apr 5, 2013

With Established Harem

#515275 Apr 5, 2013
Venguer wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the ones that see their sins, like me, and keep doing them?
.. sometimes I find it difficult to choose between two or more sins. It would be helpful if I had more data ..

.. do you keep a sin chart? Do you rate your sins on a curve ??..

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#515276 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting possessive ? <giggles>

Location hidden

#515277 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
So says you lol lol.

Fennario

#515278 Apr 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Catcher (and the rest) is on my "disgraced list". When he and others are man enough to apologize to Luci, then I will be convinced that they are worthy of being anything more than Topix acquaintances.
You made a bad choice.

Juice didn't need defending, at least not from me, whom you also flung feces at. I merely pointed out that Chess Jurist was correct when he called what she did plagiarism, and that you were wrong.

I wasn't blaming Juice at all. In fact, I noted several times that I had assumed that she was unaware of the rules, and had broken them with no intent to deceive. Juice didn't seem to mind. She seemed to agree, and pointed out that she had already apologized, an apology that wasn't necessary.

You damaged yourself in a few ways in the process of defending your fair maiden from nothing.

Fennario

#515279 Apr 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I have berated believers and non-believers, those I like as well as those I don't. I don't play sides and when even my friends say something I find offensive I let them know in no uncertain terms.
That would all have been admirable if your cause were valid, and if your criticisms were just of ideas rather than of the people expressing them.

What offended you about my posts ? Whatever it was, you chose to become personally offensive yourself. All I ever said to you was that your definition of plagiarism was wrong, and showed you exactly how and why. Your response has been a series of personal aspersions rather than a defense of your position. You still haven't provided any support for your insistence that plagiarism only occurs - or can only occur - in academic and journalistic environments.

No number of mentions of academic or journalisitc ethical breaches limits the scope of the matter to those two realms, and no definition that I have seen or that you have provided says as much, either. But that's no problem for you, and doesn't stop you from insisting otherwise, nor from calling those that disagree with you any number of personally offensive things.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#515280 Apr 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>No one can take your spiritualism away from you. And, in you, it's a beautiful thing.

SO = significant other

I live roughly 6000 miles from my parents, and the distance hurts.
Hey stranger!

Welcome back to topix hell.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Rosa_Winkel 765,117
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 31 min Rosa_Winkel 77
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min AussieBobby 263,625
4 Powerful Steps to Permanently Dissolve Panic ... 37 min Dissolve Panic 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min Roberta G 175,050
Bacterial Vaginosis No More Review 48 min Bacterial Vaginosis 1
Darren Wilson's life in Ferguson is OVER 1 hr All is rigged 13
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 555,079
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 12 hr Ayyan 1,187
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 hr shyam 5,443