“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#515223 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Lawest. I dunno. He needs to have an image or something in order to perpetuate his bias and anger.
I guess the scary chicken thing works for him...
That sounds about the size of it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515224 Apr 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Praying for you Lawest100 ~ GOD Bless you through these times xx
Thank you Serah, appreciate it much.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#515225 Apr 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that's a swallowtail. Especially if its on milkweed.

The swallowtails we've hatched make a brown cocoon on a wood branch and it doesn't hang, but is solidly attached and angled upward.

It blends very well with the bark.

One year, one of our swallowtail caterpillars cocooned very late in the season. My wife was worried that it would hatch too late to survive, but it never did. She put the jar with the cocoon on a shelf in the basement behind some other junk.

The following March, I was looking for something and happened to move something from in front of the jar and saw something move in it.

I couldn't freaking believe it. There was a live, perfect swallowtail fluttering around in the jar.

There's actually another one right now on her breezeway desk. We're wondering if its going to survive.
My ex just sent me this:
http://butterflies.heuristron.net/butterflies...

You may have a Queen butterfly.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515226 Apr 5, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good afternoon everyone, I received some pretty devastating news this morning and I do not want to go into any details about it right now, but I request the honest and sincere prayers of every Christ believing person on this thread, it will be very much appreciated.
Peace and Blessings to all.
---------- HI Scott..Just arrived home from work....Just read this,because Chris clearwater brought it up about an hour ago..[I am going backwards...] My heart-felt Prayers are said for you.. If you need to talk Privately.. I am here.. Hope to see you soon..
Think you very much Dawn, I may take you up on that later, hope you have a Blessed day.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515227 Apr 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
My the Lord bless you through Jesus Christ.
Good morning Adam, how're you today?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#515228 Apr 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Good morning, Lost100.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515229 Apr 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Between this post my Brother and your next...
bank on the Lord as you always do... we are behind you in this one 'Hold fast' >>>Lawest<<<
I am certain your bishop will be of great comfort for you.
Be filled with His Comfort also in the Peace that passes all understanding, for there is nothing He does not know... before we do.
<quoted text>
Thank you Irrira, God is in control and that gives me great comfort.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#515230 Apr 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What kind of talk you going to do when she meets you at the door with her birthday suit on.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Whispers! You go, girl! You're a sex machine.
.. Lil Whiskers told you about our regular cybersex sessions, huh ??..

.. that girl !! I'm gonna have to speak to her. Again. If she keeps bragging, River Tam is going to get wind of it and everyone will pay hell for my indiscretions ..

.. speaking of indiscretions, how's Mrs. IAN ??..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515231 Apr 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion, for all you know, your deity is a bug on a string.
There is no "opinion" about it, you speak of your own lack of knowledge and disbelief.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#515232 Apr 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Bad lol.You may want to be bad or look bad.Sos to ya sorry you do not have the fiber for that big bad me picture.
Confusing no not at all.I already know all you believe in is yourself.
lol You lacking some power there your engine is not that powerful
and the trany that drive that brain of yours has some stripped gears.lol Indeed make God awol.Your losting trackson in those balled tires too.lol.
Cut out the middle man lol.Wasn't for the middle man you have no way to test drive your ideas.Opps oil gage reads run out of oil now your engine is klanging.No teddie I think the head gasks you burned the engine again in this post.
ROFL... you crack me up LW! LOL... this reads like a creative way to call someone an @$$....:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515233 Apr 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are a WICKED LIAR FOR SATAN,you WICKED SNAKE!!
'Isn't the love of Jesus something wooonderful, woooooonderful, wooooonderful'.........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515234 Apr 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just coming into the thread to night.Sincere prayers,no details needed for God knows too.
Thank you LW, God Bless you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515235 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you. There might be more in the future.
Have you or anybody else made an argument for why I should suppress or censor such ridicule? I realize that you don't like it or support of its intended effect, but that's irrelevant to me. Of course you don't approve. We're on different sides of a cultural struggle.
Can you give me a reason to tone this stuff down any that should matter to me, or are you only going to just keep complaining about the ridicule?
Keep in mind when you make your argument that your church doesn't have much of a history of toning down its rhetoric against unbelievers, although we are most grateful that you are no longer burning us at the stake or impaling us with the iron maiden.
Argument sure you do not want to read,hear,see,discuss the word of the Bible.This is the reason you mock and ridicule.Without that middleman you could not do so.

Irrelevant to you.It is your top propority part of you very existance.

You would not know culture if it sit in your lap.lol
You push it off and run and wash yourself.lol

Short memory Teddy you forgot the day you sat and ate dinner with them and the day you prayed with them and the day they helped you with some type of project.You were not singing that tune of burning at the stake then or the iorn maiden then was ya.

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#515236 Apr 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
lil whispers wrote:
What kind of talk you going to do when she meets you at the door with her birthday suit on.
<quoted text>
.. Lil Whiskers told you about our regular cybersex sessions, huh ??..
.. that girl !! I'm gonna have to speak to her. Again. If she keeps bragging, River Tam is going to get wind of it and everyone will pay hell for my indiscretions ..
.. speaking of indiscretions, how's Mrs. IAN ??..
And where is River?

Hey HL, dinner was great.

Turning in....

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#515237 Apr 5, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
For instance, wrighting on topix is not bad. But what you write could be bad/wrong/a sin.
Yes my name is HFN.
No one said you believed and no one said you had to. No one can tell me to believe or not to. You can belittle my belief all you like but it doesnít change my belief one bit. Sorry if you donít like it but donít apologize for believing in God. I do believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I believe that Jesus gave His life as a sacrifice for my/everyoneís sins. I have taken Him up on that and asked Him to save me, to come into my life. I know God is because I have experienced Him working with me in my life. Now you donít have to believe or take Him up on anything. You can even think it is ridiculous, that is your choice. But you can not impose your non belief on me. Nothing you can say will convince me that God isnít because I ***know*** that ****God is****.
Now why would you say your parents would not understand you wasting your time here? Do you live with your parents?
What is the SO?
You are welcome and thank you for being a sounding board.:)
HFN
No one can take your spiritualism away from you. And, in you, it's a beautiful thing.

SO = significant other

I live roughly 6000 miles from my parents, and the distance hurts.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515238 Apr 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Lord, I commit my works unto you, and ask you to establish my thoughts and direct my steps. Let my heart beat with your desires. Deliver me from all wrongdoing and fleshly desires. Keep me under your faithful, loving, and warm wings of love. I praise you, Father, Savior, Deliverer. In Jesus' name.
Prime time with God
Amen.

Location hidden

#515239 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
You are indeed a force to be reckoned with.
Live with it teddy baby,not may problem lol.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#515240 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I completely understand Catcher's response, and support it 100%- at least as much of it as I saw. Nobility is not the only value in play here, and not the highest one, either. Integrity matters more. So do truth and justice.
If you care to take a position on plagiarism here, for example, be prepared to be called a liar and moron for your trouble. I think that that justifies a firm response. And I don't buy the argument that that makes me the same thing as the original offender. Although I would prefer that all of the encounters here on Topix were noble, they are far from that, and I feel no sense of duty to offer any individual more respect than I receive form him or her.
Sorry if that seems base to anybody, but that's how it is for me, and it seems that that was how it became for Catcher. Maybe it's a testosterone thing. It makes us more aggressive.
I think that this expresses my sentiments well:
http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx15/INCUm...
.. ha, ha, ha. The penguins are great !! Thanks ..

.. you're probably correct on the testosterone thing ..

.. still think name-calling and smears are ineffective debate tools. It would be nice to establish guidelines in this forum ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515241 Apr 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will pray for you Scott....God will see you through
Absolutely. Thank you Epi.

Location hidden

#515242 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Whispers! You go, girl! You're a sex machine.
lol lol My sex machine could introduce you to God himself.
nay nay this eve only lets one nipple the apple of love.
Only one selected alpha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Truth 543,111
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Disgusted 441,332
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min Classic 1,813
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Freebird USA 173,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Aura Mytha 740,220
Word association game (Aug '08) 18 min andet1987 53,348
Looking for lawsuits in Michigan against DHS/CP... (Jul '11) 18 min macomb county 74
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 227,870
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••