“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#515215 Apr 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. That makes him a hypocrite.

Complains about integrity and how bad a non-crime like alleged plagiarism is yet steals a trademark, a far more proveable and serious problem.

I bet he has illegal MP3s and videos too. ROFLMAO
Lol...
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#515216 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be cooking in my birthday suit thank you. It's not proper <winks>
The naked chef, eh. Why not? It worked for Jamie Oliver.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#515217 Apr 5, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>The naked chef, eh. Why not? It worked for Jamie Oliver.
Did it? Lol... Haven't seen it.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#515218 Apr 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I do not "want to have problems with others." I have simply seen the bigotry you show in some cases and the useless repetition you use with your username.
That's actually all I commented on at first, you're the one who added to it.
You were the one who attempted to insult, I only asked an innocent question.
Your addiction to conflict showed when you made that attempt at an insult.
If you would care to look up the painting that is my icon, painted by Francis Bacon, you would get it.
Now I'm not yet saying you won't, but I doubt you'll look it up or even get the connection.
Actually, there was an exhibition by Francis Bacon @ the Art Gallery here a couple of months ago. He certainly drew some weird and wonderful figures.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#515219 Apr 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Friday this week!
Heading over to the Sugar Shack after work.
Here, we call it the "Cabanne a Sucre."
Oh, another thing I forgot to ask. Do U pronounce your name the French way, so it would be said Lace'?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515220 Apr 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad.
What do you suppose you are actually referring to doing differently?
<quoted text>
I think that you're confusing me with yourself. Remember, of the two of us, only you believe in Satan.
<quoted text>
Your logic is impeccable as always. That is clearly the only reason one would mock your religion: he wants the god to go AWOL.
<quoted text>
Then what you are saying is that I am mocking what Christians believe, Christianity, and not the Christians themselves. Mea culpa.
<quoted text>
I generally try to cut out the middle man and just mock the god directly.
Your Bad lol.You may want to be bad or look bad.Sos to ya sorry you do not have the fiber for that big bad me picture.

Confusing no not at all.I already know all you believe in is yourself.

lol You lacking some power there your engine is not that powerful
and the trany that drive that brain of yours has some stripped gears.lol Indeed make God awol.Your losting trackson in those balled tires too.lol.

Cut out the middle man lol.Wasn't for the middle man you have no way to test drive your ideas.Opps oil gage reads run out of oil now your engine is klanging.No teddie I think the head gasks you burned the engine again in this post.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#515221 Apr 5, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>....
Why is it you feel that others should prove anything to you?
Why are you always seeking recognition for your own claimed accomplishments?...
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
By calling me a liar and claiming they are highly qualified.
I have actually proven who and what I am yet they hide like cowards making boasts they can not prove.
If it were people I din't like I wouldn;t care, but these are people I kinda liked. Now I feel like I was lied to and betrayed.
.. RR summed it up pretty well: either you believe in God or you don't, proof isn't necessary ..

.. it's the same with people. I believe you are who you claim to be and have no need to verify your credentials ..

.. most people are guilty of a little bragging, it's human nature to build oneself up when threatened, intimidated or are having a bad day. As a means of defense under fire, some posters will belittle, some will brag, but, neither is an effective form of debate ..

.. sometimes we take offence where there is none, read into things, are highly sensitive at any hint of criticism, filter out the compliments and only retain the negative. It can be a vicious cycle, one that affects self-esteem ..

.. regardless of your credentials, we are lucky to be in your company, you have much to offer ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#515222 Apr 5, 2013
Good morning everyone.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515223 Apr 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Lawest. I dunno. He needs to have an image or something in order to perpetuate his bias and anger.
I guess the scary chicken thing works for him...
That sounds about the size of it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515224 Apr 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Praying for you Lawest100 ~ GOD Bless you through these times xx
Thank you Serah, appreciate it much.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#515225 Apr 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that's a swallowtail. Especially if its on milkweed.

The swallowtails we've hatched make a brown cocoon on a wood branch and it doesn't hang, but is solidly attached and angled upward.

It blends very well with the bark.

One year, one of our swallowtail caterpillars cocooned very late in the season. My wife was worried that it would hatch too late to survive, but it never did. She put the jar with the cocoon on a shelf in the basement behind some other junk.

The following March, I was looking for something and happened to move something from in front of the jar and saw something move in it.

I couldn't freaking believe it. There was a live, perfect swallowtail fluttering around in the jar.

There's actually another one right now on her breezeway desk. We're wondering if its going to survive.
My ex just sent me this:
http://butterflies.heuristron.net/butterflies...

You may have a Queen butterfly.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515226 Apr 5, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good afternoon everyone, I received some pretty devastating news this morning and I do not want to go into any details about it right now, but I request the honest and sincere prayers of every Christ believing person on this thread, it will be very much appreciated.
Peace and Blessings to all.
---------- HI Scott..Just arrived home from work....Just read this,because Chris clearwater brought it up about an hour ago..[I am going backwards...] My heart-felt Prayers are said for you.. If you need to talk Privately.. I am here.. Hope to see you soon..
Think you very much Dawn, I may take you up on that later, hope you have a Blessed day.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515227 Apr 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
My the Lord bless you through Jesus Christ.
Good morning Adam, how're you today?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#515228 Apr 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Good morning, Lost100.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515229 Apr 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Between this post my Brother and your next...
bank on the Lord as you always do... we are behind you in this one 'Hold fast' >>>Lawest<<<
I am certain your bishop will be of great comfort for you.
Be filled with His Comfort also in the Peace that passes all understanding, for there is nothing He does not know... before we do.
<quoted text>
Thank you Irrira, God is in control and that gives me great comfort.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#515230 Apr 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What kind of talk you going to do when she meets you at the door with her birthday suit on.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Whispers! You go, girl! You're a sex machine.
.. Lil Whiskers told you about our regular cybersex sessions, huh ??..

.. that girl !! I'm gonna have to speak to her. Again. If she keeps bragging, River Tam is going to get wind of it and everyone will pay hell for my indiscretions ..

.. speaking of indiscretions, how's Mrs. IAN ??..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515231 Apr 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion, for all you know, your deity is a bug on a string.
There is no "opinion" about it, you speak of your own lack of knowledge and disbelief.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#515232 Apr 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Bad lol.You may want to be bad or look bad.Sos to ya sorry you do not have the fiber for that big bad me picture.
Confusing no not at all.I already know all you believe in is yourself.
lol You lacking some power there your engine is not that powerful
and the trany that drive that brain of yours has some stripped gears.lol Indeed make God awol.Your losting trackson in those balled tires too.lol.
Cut out the middle man lol.Wasn't for the middle man you have no way to test drive your ideas.Opps oil gage reads run out of oil now your engine is klanging.No teddie I think the head gasks you burned the engine again in this post.
ROFL... you crack me up LW! LOL... this reads like a creative way to call someone an @$$....:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515233 Apr 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are a WICKED LIAR FOR SATAN,you WICKED SNAKE!!
'Isn't the love of Jesus something wooonderful, woooooonderful, wooooonderful'.........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515234 Apr 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just coming into the thread to night.Sincere prayers,no details needed for God knows too.
Thank you LW, God Bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Lyndi 175,514
Moses never existed 2 min Hidingfromyou 721
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min RADEKT 264,985
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 773,576
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min dvanilla 96,713
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min scirocco 119,634
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min atemcowboy 558,866
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Dolphin 441,751
More from around the web