Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#515319 Apr 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your deity look like?
What does your deity do in the world?
What has your deity ever done?
Why are there other deities besides your deity?
All of the answers you give for the questions above will be based upon your opinion, not fact, not proof.
It will be your opinion.
I just got through with one mindless atheisticbot, I'm not interested in indulging another set of the same foolish questions, if you honestly want to know then look up your own answers.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515320 Apr 5, 2013
Tripstackz wrote:
know
Your posts are coming through loud and clear.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#515321 Apr 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>I like your new avatar Annie. I'm typically not drawn to art, but that painting is done well. Maybe its the color scheme and the attention to detail. Have a good day........
:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#515323 Apr 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning;
Expect what I am about to say here to you I get a good bashing for lol.I believe very strongly in prayers for me a direct line to the King Of King and the Lord of Lords.I have witnessed first hand with my very eyes what prayer can do.That alone can get one to open the eyes.But even with prayer things are only done at His timing and not ours.The wisdom He bestows on each is priceless.
Never to be sold for any amount of money.Yet we deal with the tares of this world and He even bestows the strength to endure that too.Yet each day we do the walk knowing at the end of the day each step taken was closer to him in the end.God bless.
This is an excellent post LW, and full of Godly wisdom,thank you for posting it.

And never allow the feedback of the naysayers here intimidate you on any level from saying what is on your mind.

Blessings.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#515324 Apr 5, 2013
Tripstackz wrote:
please?
Yes its working, your irritating the hell out of us.........

;0)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#515325 Apr 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
plagarism only is violation during faculty examinations,or student graduation,
any taken webs from internet is not plagarism,
it is just back up own claims
I never use web pages to back up my awsome wisdom, more sophisticated from all idiots like you,g_o_d,or few others
But to let you open your little brain,
I send you this inforamtion what plagarism is?
good is Thesaurus dictionary book from all stupid ones,and low IQ undeducted poor trolls like you
Go back and read my post...it was not about plagiarism but about using copy righted materials. We could all save some time if we would read each others posts without adding one's own words to them.

BTW...I am not "undeducted"...at least I wasn't the last time that I checked. I'll go check to make sure but as of taking my shower I was not "undeducted".

If by some chance I find that I have been "undeducted"...what should I do? Can I even get "un-undeducted"?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#515326 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Hey Lup, have a good one..........

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#515327 Apr 5, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I did find out why "Plagiarism in a Social Site" information cannot be found, other than online businesses ranting on blogs, because one steals someone's online business ideas, words and/or banners without permission and uses them as their own, for profit and advertising advantage; it does not exist. Digital Information and Social Sites fall under Digital Copyright Laws over there, same as here.
Under those laws, everyone in topix who uses a copy righted image as an avatar (amongst many other things), without written permission from owner of said image, can be formally charged and sued for breaching Digital Copyright Laws. Just like downloading p2p torrents.
It's cool but, even though there is no law or legal recourse for the digital social arena whatsoever, I'm still a plagiarist ;p
Your a bad girl and deserve a good spanking! LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#515329 Apr 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your new avatar Annie. I'm typically not drawn to art, but that painting is done well. Maybe its the color scheme and the attention to detail. Have a good day........
Thanks. Google "Gerhartz"...he does a lot along the lines of the one that I am using.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 42 min Thinking 92,418
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,636
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 979,330
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 183,614
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,564
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 285,972
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 5 hr Joe Fortuna 2,024
More from around the web