|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like we are both peas in the same God Pod there lil sister.
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!
Thanx for sharing this.(((*()*))
Nothing wrong with an open heart and honesty. xx
Must say I must agree with ya.Do like the word Pod just seems to fit.God bless lu2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 11
 25 At that time Jesus answere d and said, I thank thee, O Fa ther, 
Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the  wise and prudent, and hast re vealed them unto babes.
Thanks Pw,I shall always remember.God bless lu2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I 10-4 caught ya latters
It pillow time for me.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ooo lala....
Are you gonna eat me now?
;)
Erm, not so much now, thanks.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Erm.... I'll try it dressed for awhile?
Laffin.

Your call - that's the "optional" bit.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so much grief?
If the height of betrayal in your life is to be found within the halls of Topix, then consider yourself very fortunate.
Yet I'd bet you've survived far worse.
Topix ...Really???
Hiya, Hick!

You wouldn't believe the view from here.

Oort Cloud/Kuiper Belt...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You see you state in this post you seached out for MY God in vain not YOUR God So you honestly never diligently searched at all.
My bad.

What do you suppose you are actually referring to doing differently?
lil whispers wrote:
You even think of yourself as a Lieutenant of Satan.
I think that you're confusing me with yourself. Remember, of the two of us, only you believe in Satan.
lil whispers wrote:
Your the one who wants God awol or you would not mock others for there beliefs.
Your logic is impeccable as always. That is clearly the only reason one would mock your religion: he wants the god to go AWOL.
lil whispers wrote:
You are very abusive mocker to people you do not even know never meet or probably never know.Has nothing to do with them personally but has everything to do with what they believe.
Then what you are saying is that I am mocking what Christians believe, Christianity, and not the Christians themselves. Mea culpa.
lil whispers wrote:
Thus the man who mocks one of God's children mock God.
I generally try to cut out the middle man and just mock the god directly.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Very good example of your continued absusive mocking.
Thank you. There might be more in the future.

Have you or anybody else made an argument for why I should suppress or censor such ridicule? I realize that you don't like it or support of its intended effect, but that's irrelevant to me. Of course you don't approve. We're on different sides of a cultural struggle.

Can you give me a reason to tone this stuff down any that should matter to me, or are you only going to just keep complaining about the ridicule?

Keep in mind when you make your argument that your church doesn't have much of a history of toning down its rhetoric against unbelievers, although we are most grateful that you are no longer burning us at the stake or impaling us with the iron maiden.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
You [nurface] make are making atheists look stupid and dishonest.
He is a Christian, is he not? I welcome any attempt by any Christian to make atheism or the atheist community seem stupid or dishonest.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
I just getting the engine warmed up and it is just purring have not even thrown it gear yet.lol Not even honked the horn to let them know I am around yet.lol.
You are indeed a force to be reckoned with.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
It doesn't exist. Plagiarism is an academic/journalism term for an academic/journalism setting.
Can you find any support for that position? I can't. I have yet to see a definition or description of plagiarism stating that. Those are merely the two environments where there are repercussions as severe as expulsion of firing.

You can also be sued in civil court if your plagiarism results in a copyright violation.

Most of the rest of it done with relative impunity save for the associated stigma attached, as Juice saw. But it is still plagiarism.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
Yeah but you could mention other religions too, like, the Communists for example.
You probably don't want to call Communism a religion. It hurts Christianity to do so. One of the commonest arguments we see on the Internet against secularism is that without Christianity, America can expect to see genocide as with Stalin and Mao.

The principal rebuttal to that, apart from the fact that few secular humanists have any more interest in Communist regimes than you do is that Stalinism and Maoism are religions with human gods. Just like Christianity, they demand obedience and loyalty based on blind trust, are authoritarian, and quickly organize into violent organizations when able to do so.

The Affirmations of Humanism group these cults of personality together for being contrary to the principles of humanism, specifically, democracy, freedom, reason, and tolerance:

"We affirm humanism as a realistic alternative to theologies of despair and ideologies of violence and as a source of rich personal significance and genuine satisfaction in the service to others."

So you probably don't want to be calling Communism a religion. Let us do that.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ugh... Again with the Midianites?
Too soon? Should he wait for the Midianite hour?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Put on your old house shoes,let you shirt tail hang out abit just abit of sexy ya know muss up your hair and knock on the single females neighbors door and ya say sugar I really need some help.Then tell her what you want.lol have a good one.
lil whispers wrote:
What kind of talk you going to do when she meets you at the door with her birthday suit on.You know that been known to happen to fellows.lol lol.
Whispers! You go, girl! You're a sex machine.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Whispers! You go, girl! You're a sex machine.
Go to back to sleep,child of Satan.

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No. It comes from the cover of a Grateful Dead album. Are you about to accuse me of stealing it without attribution to the source?
The use of the figure without attribution would not constitute plagiarism.

If it is a trademark, for example Charlie Tuna, and you use it for commercial purposes, you would be in violation of the trademark laws and could be enjoined from its use and liable for damages.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
I disagree. You are including the term christian for a reason when there is really no reason to include it.
Yes, as usual, I do have a reason. And if I have one, how can you say that there be no reason to do so? You must mean no reason that you approve of.
You could just call skom trash, there is no need to add christian.
I didn't add it because I needed to.
Its apparent to anyone here with a brain that you have added it as an insult or to amplify the insult.
Insult who - Dim or Christianity? I have never attempted to hide or diminish the fact that I insult Dim as frequently as I desire, and with enthusiasm. Until I get bored doing so, I likely always will until he begs my forgiveness, if I give it to him.

Hey! Don't hate the playa - hate the game. Those were Dim's own rules of engagement. And he loves the game. He has turned down my offer to end it, which requires almost nothing of him. How many others have asked for forgiveness from one person or another on this thread since this matter began? A dozen?

But not the Dimwit. He forgave himself.
Its an insult because its common knowledge here that skom is a christian. There is no need to point it out.
It's not about need. I didn't choose that language because I thought I needed to.
In HL's example, why on earth would someone need to point out that the person is white? Its of course to add insult. There is no other need to add it. JMO.......
I didn't know that that was an insult.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He is a Christian, is he not? I welcome any attempt by any Christian to make atheism or the atheist community seem stupid or dishonest.
They don't need to, you seem to be doing a fine job of that yourself.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya, Hick!
You wouldn't believe the view from here.
Oort Cloud/Kuiper Belt...
Mac,I didn't know ...you could used the summer place. Tell ya what ...see Mabel down at Mabel's Cab Door Lounge (Mabel is the one with the bigun's)...she has the spare key. I'll let her know ...the place is yours if you want it. Enjoy ...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Name appears on post wrote:
I think it's possible that beings can WILL themselves to evolve. Like whales, for instance. They used to have legs. They were wolf-like, and lived near the Indus. But they didn't want to be on land anymore because they preferred water too much. And then they became a whale, and there are whales that spread to EVERY ocean.
Yep ~ and the whale popped up from an organism from the sea or the land, no-one is sure about that bit, and popped up in EVERY ocean and thought, let's get rid of these legs, and Whale legs everywhere popped off and made themselves into something they wanted to be. Will power is amazing :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 494,981 - 495,000 of598,756
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

582 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min WasteWater 114,637
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 7 min Ryu 754
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Proxy Queen 716,651
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Commander Bunny 255,708
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 18 min Harrison Freebird 53,138
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Aura Mytha 223,203
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min pusherman_ 530,054
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••