Demented stalker atheist!
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Repetition doesn't make it so.

You've been schooled, and if this is all you have, you yourself make it rather obvious.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#515120 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who told you this??
You're confused.

I told you, as a reader of the thread, that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#515121 Apr 4, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Lil Whispers!!!!!!!!! LOL!! You funny girl! Hey its soo very nice to see you again sister!
Lol I never know what might roll off my lips or out or my brain.
But hope you will have a laugh here and there and now and then with me in my mischief.
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#515122 Apr 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad you found these of great interest my Friend.... I was reading your posts about about whales, and animal sounds. It was an intriguing link you included which I kept also. It too has amazed me just how they understand a language different to our own, and when in a home of a Philippine family member, I see this. Too cute when our language of love comes in a cuddle.
Dog Chat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PPkFT4jDcIIXX
Some Whale chat...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I find amazing between them is that there sounds can be heard from 500mile / 800 kms to 1,500 kms / 990 miles distance for the blue whale!
I also love all kinds, but these Beluga's are like big dophins smiling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Here's smiling with you NAOP with all creatures great and small. I once wrote a small story for turtles...
Take Care and God Bless. You have much to share with many.
Look at how they attempt to speak like us, the crows, dogs, and other species. It's clearly not just a cute trick. They have it in them to want to do it, to will themselves. The only thing challenging them is physiology. So, I wonder if one day they WILL be able to speak like us, if they try hard enough (And they DO try hard). Perhaps evolution can make it possible. This goes to show that non-humans are NOT blank slates. Something has to be "in there" in order for them to learn, and we KNOW they can learn. They understand and they learn.

And Migaloo the White Whale has such a beautiful melody. It's just so eerie and wonderful. I love listening to whale sounds. They give me chills because they're so incredible and astounding.

And yes, those Belugas made me happy. I loved seeing them open their mouths.

I'm happy about the videos you send me!! I appreciate them so much!! I always add them all to my Favorites list.

GOD BLESS YOU!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#515124 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
it look like you are cyber genius seeing like spiritistic medium through cyber space?
who is confused,who is poor soul,who is angry?
please?stop those false prophecies ,go rather to the local church,confess all your Lies, kiss a...of priest,give him fat donation,
and start act like normal human,not cyber BS fake prophet?
BECAUSE YOU MAKE FROM YOURSELVES COMPLETE IDIOT?
I'm not angry.

I offered you a Ghirardelli, didn't I?
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#515125 Apr 4, 2013
And of course non-human species are not blank slates even if they DON'T try to be like humans. It just seems like, to detractors of animal sentience, that the only way to PROVE sentience is to find non-humans that are most similar to humans. Which doesn't make sense to me and I don't condone that method.
youTube

AOL

#515126 Apr 4, 2013

Top Evangelical Preacher now vulgar, drinks & wears Catholic Collar --

http://youtu.be/dakrVCtYkXs

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#515127 Apr 4, 2013
@Dr REALITY

Every homosexual is a born liar. You are a born liar. Are you homosexual?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#515128 Apr 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched cutie three times lol blessings come in small packages.
Some are precious and special and cutie is one of them.Thanks for sending me the happiness to watch cutie.
The culture is different here no doubt.Here in the US one only has two travel afew hundred miles and find another culture and lifestyle.I often laugh about the different foods as it amuses me what people think of them.Example we make a hardtack bread here most people would throw away and we eat on it with gusto.lol
Thanks again for cutie.God bless lu2
Enjoy different culture foods. One bread also I make a lot is the Esene bread from the sprouted grains. When you say Hardtack bread...? Taking about what folk throw away from the food basket... it is a crying shame with so many hungry out there. But Ja... I know what you mean about faces which are not accustomed to some things +'eating with gusto'!
~~grin~~
Thank you God for good food, Ja?

Even in Africa now with family, one day's food supply of ours is anotherís one meal.
Not that long since those 10 years on the homeless run, when every 5th day was a great full blessing. Between would have been impossible without feeding off God's Living Bread, and drinking from the fountain head of His supply. A good chance to share that where there was nothing!
LuVU2 lil sister and God Bless xx
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#515129 Apr 4, 2013
....one thing leads to another.Faggot

Location hidden

#515130 Apr 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*koff koff*
Pardon me if I don't go outside.
Pardon me as do not alway understand all the internet lingo.
How every got this message loud and clear after some research.
No problem,be glad to,down and gone forever.Sorry I brothered you.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#515131 Apr 4, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at how they attempt to speak like us, the crows, dogs, and other species. It's clearly not just a cute trick. They have it in them to want to do it, to will themselves. The only thing challenging them is physiology. So, I wonder if one day they WILL be able to speak like us, if they try hard enough (And they DO try hard). Perhaps evolution can make it possible. This goes to show that non-humans are NOT blank slates. Something has to be "in there" in order for them to learn, and we KNOW they can learn. They understand and they learn.
And Migaloo the White Whale has such a beautiful melody. It's just so eerie and wonderful. I love listening to whale sounds. They give me chills because they're so incredible and astounding.
And yes, those Belugas made me happy. I loved seeing them open their mouths.
I'm happy about the videos you send me!! I appreciate them so much!! I always add them all to my Favorites list.
GOD BLESS YOU!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Another very interesting link, thanx NAOP!
I grew up with dolphins, and that why I liked the beluga Whales too.

I believe humans underestimate too much about all that's created that is still being discovered by them, more so than any creature has to know about us to evolve further. Where 'L~O~V~E' is shown toward them they prove their ability in speaking with us mind to mind, and through their actions. Humans are the dumb ones who cannot recognized this without a sound value to speech being present.

To finally even believe that insects have a consciousness is a bit dumb really when humans have needed them to learn from! It is all one big beautiful and amazingly accurate space we share with these creatures who called earth home before we did... and I never cease to wonder at it all.
I am happy to share my Friend when I can.
Stay happy and well, for God has blessed you in abundant ways!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#515132 Apr 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion, for all you know, your deity is a bug on a string.
I just got the strangest imagery...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#515133 Apr 4, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Sister/Friend,, It is certainly real nice to reconnect again.. I am alittle overwelmed at all the opened arms there are for me.. I Care about aall my friends that I left behind over a year ago.. Although I cant turn back time.. I would Love to.. I should have even left... BUT since I chose to leave,,, I made the best of it on my own.. I tried to spread jesus Love infused in me,, To Most everyone in the other section of topix.. Of course I got mocked and criticized to no end.. I had another acct.. Called "Sonrise".. and unfortunately was Banned....But I also did make some more friends.. Oh,, I have learned a Great Lesson... I didnt lose any friends here,, I knew right where I left them.. and You are the same as you always been.. I am very Happy to be back... Thanks for posting Nick Vujicic.. My youngest Son ,,Was overjoyed when he met Nick at a Christian Music Festival..... I am sleepy.. How are you??
Nick Vujicic is a great soul >>>LL<<< and it must have been amazing for your son to see him. Unforgettable I'm sure. A real testament too.

I hope you caught up on your much needed rest Sister Friend... when care giving, it can be draining, but looking back very rewarding when we know we gave it our very best shot, Ja? It's like everything in Life, leaving us know we have no regrets. For God does not expect nor ask more from us than our best.

I'm still becoming accustomed to you there on that couch.
~~smile~~
You really DO look at home! I remember your lovely rainbow cross avatar being your caring heart.
You have sure been around topix land tho... I'm finding this thread quite an education in English alone, and have leaned many new words!
[for better or for worse I guess, but I don't have to use them all.]
Keep smiling and God Bless always in His Love and Peace. xx

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#515134 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
here's another
(((*()*))) >>>hugs<<< xx

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#515135 Apr 4, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Plagiarism has been recognized inside and outside academia since at least antiquity.
I've posted this before. Even in antiquity, plagiarism was recognized and sometimes punished. Didn't have to be an academic or journalist:
<quoted text>
Ehrman, Bart D.(2012-11-16). Forgery and Counterforgery: The Use of Literary Deceit in Early Christian Polemics (p. 53). Oxford University Press, USA. Kindle Edition.
This isn't ancient times, Stalker Atheist.
Are you goig to stone gays and burn witches, too ?

WTF does Ehrman have to do with anything ? You didn't quote anything of his.

You realize cocaine isn't going to solve your drinking problem, right ?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#515136 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/...

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#515137 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So they proved things to you, they have not done so for me nor have you.
I don't know what you're talking about ...something must of been lost in the translation.

I never ask any of them to prove anything. My point was; I am what I say and have at least two verifiable & trusted witnesses, and a third willing to extend the benefit of the doubt.

Why is it you feel that others should prove anything to you?

Why are you always seeking recognition for your own claimed accomplishments?

If you want to share an occurrence in your life ...fine, share. But you come across as one seeking a prize. What makes you think anyone here is interested in paying you homage to look at pictures of shingles, cars, and toys? Why do you do that?
To follow your reasoning we should believe every that God exists and Jesus rose from the dead because we are told it is so by people who claim to have "seen" and/or "know".
What you describe is the premise behind the principle of Faith. Many accept that walk. If you don't care to go that way, you don't have to. No one is making anyone believe anything one chooses not to.
As far as Cather goes, if he is an honest lawyer (one of his claims) then he was lying here, if was honest here then he can;t be a real lawyer.
I'm not interested.
No decent lawyer in the world would condemn some one for "intentional fraud" (AKA plagiarism) when no deceit was involved at all.
I'm not stating one doesn't exist, but I've yet to meet a decent attorney. Regardless ...again ...not interested.
On the other hand he could be international "elite" Harvard Don and still be a scumbag.
We all come up short.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#515138 Apr 4, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>....
Why is it you feel that others should prove anything to you?
Why are you always seeking recognition for your own claimed accomplishments?...
By calling me a liar and claiming they are highly qualified.

I have actually proven who and what I am yet they hide like cowards making boasts they can not prove.

If it were people I din't like I wouldn;t care, but these are people I kinda liked. Now I feel like I was lied to and betrayed.

Location hidden

#515139 Apr 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy different culture foods. One bread also I make a lot is the Esene bread from the sprouted grains. When you say Hardtack bread...? Taking about what folk throw away from the food basket... it is a crying shame with so many hungry out there. But Ja... I know what you mean about faces which are not accustomed to some things +'eating with gusto'!
~~grin~~
Thank you God for good food, Ja?
Even in Africa now with family, one day's food supply of ours is anotherís one meal.
Not that long since those 10 years on the homeless run, when every 5th day was a great full blessing. Between would have been impossible without feeding off God's Living Bread, and drinking from the fountain head of His supply. A good chance to share that where there was nothing!
LuVU2 lil sister and God Bless xx
No it is not what folks take away from the food basket.Hardtack is a homemade bread,most here do not like homemade breads or other things either they buy from the stores already made and wrapped nicely.When I said they eat with gusto once they sample it with honey and butter they just keep eating and eating.Yes it is a shame the food that is thrown away.
Restaurants here have to destroy after a certain amount of hours.
Again another avenue where mankind falls so short in feeding the hungry.But tis the worldly ways of people of today.God bless lu2

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min seriously the ori... 539,244
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Tide with Beach 733,276
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min An NFL Fan 118,015
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Don 91
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 2 hr Suzie-C 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr playful 756
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 3 hr meme 477
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ1 258,090
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 4 hr Jojo 29
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••