Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#514984 Apr 4, 2013
LGBT folks just believe that family is about love, not just relation. What's wrong with that? They love their adopted children, and their partners. Isn't that OK?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#514985 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
This is not a thread where I expected to see a picture of a 'fangina' or the term 'feltching', which I had to look up O_O
It's an eclectic thread. You can learn about things ranging from monarch caterpillars to lady parts with teeth. And that is why Jesus should love us. Because we're loveable. We take an interest in it all, and laugh at much of it. What's not to like?

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#514986 Apr 4, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
LGBT folks just believe that family is about love, not just relation. What's wrong with that? They love their adopted children, and their partners. Isn't that OK?
Of course it is :)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#514987 Apr 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome!
That's exactly how I feel about "proving" God.
Either you believe me or you don't.
I don't care.
.. I believe you believe in God and I respect that belief. That's all that's important ..

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#514988 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Just threw your dinner in the trash and put my clothes back on.
But you are so young and perky!

I swear you aren't a day over 25!

That is why I say "girl".

Please! <puppy dog eyes>

“The..”

#514989 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are so young and perky!
I swear you aren't a day over 25!
That is why I say "girl".
Please! <puppy dog eyes>
ROFL... I'll think about it. Only because you made me 11 years younger. <glares>

Puppy dogs have brown eyes silly...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514992 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I believe you believe in God and I respect that belief. That's all that's important ..
I love you as a person.

You have my highest respect.

Now go make me a sammich.

Location hidden

#514994 Apr 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an eclectic thread. You can learn about things ranging from monarch caterpillars to lady parts with teeth. And that is why Jesus should love us. Because we're loveable. We take an interest in it all, and laugh at much of it. What's not to like?
hehe

I introduced her to feltching.

I wonder if she's tried it yet....

“The..”

#514995 Apr 4, 2013
zander714 wrote:
"Why Should Jesus Love Me?"
I have no idea. You tell us!
I won't answer that on the grounds that this thread's name makes no sense to me. I will say that imo, Jesus "should" nothing, He can do as He pleases and it's not our place to say He should or should not do anything.

He just does because of Who He Is.

Location hidden

#514996 Apr 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't own a "chicken on a stick", let I said before........get help please.
To IANS, the threat of hell equals the scary chicken on a stick.

He likes analogies...

Like "the church" equals Christians.

Location hidden

#514997 Apr 4, 2013
zander714 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think at one point, you stopped for a moment to think, and forgot to start again.
I've done that before.

But then I stopped...

Location hidden

#514998 Apr 4, 2013
zander714 wrote:
<quoted text>
And never cook bacon naked.
And never breathe under water.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#514999 Apr 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
iyai! OK.
So you don't think the titles in the Brit Chadashah would suffice?
When I say communion, I mean the breaking of the bread and the drinking of the wine Jesus had with the disciples in the upper room before His crucifiction.
I said Adonai will not suffice. Adonai is a name derived from Adonis, a Sumerian and Grecian god. It isn't kosher. basically, it is wrong. Nothing wrong with the other titles, but they are just that, titles and not names. Yes, when you say communion, but again I ask; was it called by that name in scripture?
trifecta1 wrote:
To me, that is the only ceremonial tradition a Christian needs to consider adhering to. It was not sarcasm, more like a shrug.
In fact, this is what in times the Lord of Host thinks of feasts days and celebrations days:
Isaiah1:
13“Bring your worthless offerings no longer,
Incense is an abomination to Me.
New moon and sabbath, the calling of assemblies—
I cannot endure iniquity and the solemn assembly.
14“I hate your new moon festivals and your appointed feasts,
They have become a burden to Me;
I am weary of bearing them.
15“So when you spread out your hands in prayer,
I will hide My eyes from you;
Yes, even though you multiply prayers,
I will not listen...
16“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean;
Remove the evil of your deeds from My sight.
Cease to do evil,
17Learn to do good;
Seek justice,
Reprove the ruthless,
Defend the orphan,
Plead for the widow.
]]]
The Lord of Hosts, says he [hates]some of these celebrations when the heart is corrupt and the believer fails to do good.
So I really do not think a Jesus Follower has any obligation to follow any feast days or celebrations from the torah except what Jesus said to remember him by which is breaking of the bread and drinking of the wine. Even feet washing to me is not something that needs to be done regularly.
Yes, to you, but you did not make these laws. I mean, it's admirable to do what you think is right or even do your own think. Satan never said you had to worship him, all you have to do is be disobedient to The Most High One. Only the lawless seek to abolish laws. Only those against teh Torah and His people will seek to do away with His statutes and commands. If Yahshua kept them, then who are we to not keep them yet proudly boast of how we follow Him?

Matthew 26:17&18

17 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?
18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.

However, clearly we all have a choice to do what you want to do. It is called Free Will. It is this same Free Will that has caused 38,000 Christian denominations all disagreeable with each other.

Continued....

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#515000 Apr 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Although I believe a Jesus Follower should engage in feet washing at least one time in their faith walk. I was happy to see the Pope follow that example last week.
For me, it doesn't really matter what the Pope feels like doing on any given day, but I understand the way you're looking at it. Most don't do the washing of the feet but hey, I'm fast realizing that anything outside the norm of doctrine that I'm teaching will be rejected. Most people are either unwilling to see and accept truth or just simply want nothing to do with it. Scripture is not about personal and private interpretation, but since that's what's been done, then I suppose to each his or her own.
trifecta1 wrote:
To me the Jesus Follower needs to focus on ONE thing, and on thing only. Getting their hearts right before YHWH on a daily basis.
That is it. Traditions, ceremonies and celebrations to me has no effect on salvation. They can choose, or not choose to engage.
So getting your heart right has nothing to do with obedience, is that it? As far as I am concerned, people will choose to do things their way anyway and do things the way they feel comfortable doing it. Hence, it really isn't about YHWH or as many of you would put it,'God', it is about man and creating the Creator in their own image.

Shalom my friend.

Andrew (Counter_Strike): Let they that have ears, let them hear and eyes to see let them see. The Most High is not slack concerning His promises and shall return upon a day when most do not look for Him, nor do they remember Him nor expect Him to come. As it is written, so let it be done.[Quo Vadis]]

“Love much, trust none”

There

#515002 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
... My relationship with Catcher goes beyond Topix or Facebook, we know each other ..
<quoted text>....
.. neither Catcher or AIN will hate me because I expressed this opinion, friends get to do that .....
I understand we have friends here beyond Topix. My feeling is that Catcher, if I take your word for his employment etc., has been deceitful and shameful towards Luci.
Had he made the same statements against anyone I would have done the same.

I don't hate you (not even angry with you) or anyone else either but Catcher (and the rest) is on my "disgraced list".
When he and others are man enough to apologize to Luci, then I will be convinced that they are worthy of being anything more than Topix acquaintances.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#515003 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
... what's wrong with the picture? Why do you think I prefer their company over that of believers who label me a sinful, immoral degenerate ??..
I don't approve of either. That is just me. I have berated believers and non-believers, those I like as well as those I don't.

I don't play sides and when even my friends say something I find offensive I let them know in no uncertain terms.
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#515004 Apr 4, 2013
All of my friends are from the Internet. Most of my closest friends are also Desi, meaning South Asian, Indian and Pakistani. I also have a really close friend from Texas! I have a Pakistani boyfriend who is Autistic, as well. I love my friends and my boyfriend!! I love Mom-mom and Daddy and my 5 toads and my goldfish. I love everyone here on Topix.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#515005 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU eejit.
Not christ like.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#515006 Apr 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I left the door open on that one for ya.
What ya want up is up to you.lol lol.
*koff koff*

Pardon me if I don't go outside.

“The..”

#515007 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not christ like.
Implode.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 min Johnny 2,895
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min ChristineM 228,615
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 744,359
MASLAK / Siemens Servis Maslak ( 299 15 34 ) Le... 22 min garenta 1
Siemens Servis LEVENT ( 299 15 34 ) 4 Levent Si... 24 min garenta 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min RADEKT 260,260
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min pusherman_ 545,194
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE