Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#515088 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>good for you,
but mama get pregnant in Moscow,also you belong to russia
You poor soul...you're quite the deranged one, aren't you?

Montreal

#515089 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>That was refering to you.I am sorry
Sorry, again, it has no relevance to me, but only your sad, homosexual-obsessed little mind.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#515090 Apr 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was on the major Highway that goes North (and South)....On the border of Virginia and NC....There was an 8 hour hold up...and 3 persons died and many others injured. I have driven in that area in the FOG....It is so high it is like you're driving in the clouds...
Thanks for the prayers Sister of Light...
Love and Shalom
I saw that as a news break, and you came first to mind...
I am happy you are fine – despite your hold-up re traffic. Those that aren't... such things are always sad. Those roads look like war-zones.

>>>HUGS<<< and Shalom my Sister Butterfly.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#515091 Apr 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Neither does it relate to the God who gave his life is a ransom for your soul.
That's your opinion, for all you know, your deity is a bug on a string.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#515092 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
Jesus was the son of David.
Seventeen verses in the New Testament describe Jesus as the "son of David." But the question arises, how could Jesus be the son of David if David lived approximately 1000 years before Jesus? The answer is that Christ (the Messiah) was the fulfillment of the prophecy of the seed of David (2 Samuel 7:14-16). Jesus was the promised Messiah, which meant He was of the seed of David. Matthew 1 gives the genealogical proof that Jesus, in His humanity, was a direct descendant of Abraham and David through Joseph, Jesus' legal father. The genealogy in Luke chapter 3 gives Jesus' lineage through His mother, Mary. Jesus is a descendant of David, by adoption through Joseph, and by blood through Mary. Primarily though, when Christ was referred to as the Son of David, it was meant to refer to His Messianic title as the Old Testament prophesied concerning Him.
Only in the mythic Christian bizarro world.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#515093 Apr 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion, for all you know, your deity is a bug on a string.
If you die having REJECTED the Lord Jesus Christ.....welcome to your NEW HOME: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/S-loqsV...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#515094 Apr 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#515095 Apr 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#515096 Apr 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#515097 Apr 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#515098 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
My the Lord bless you through Jesus Christ.
You are of your father,the devil!! And the LIES of your father you desire to tell!!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#515099 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
Jesus was the son of David.
Seventeen verses in the New Testament describe Jesus as the "son of David." But the question arises, how could Jesus be the son of David if David lived approximately 1000 years before Jesus? The answer is that Christ (the Messiah) was the fulfillment of the prophecy of the seed of David (2 Samuel 7:14-16). Jesus was the promised Messiah, which meant He was of the seed of David. Matthew 1 gives the genealogical proof that Jesus, in His humanity, was a direct descendant of Abraham and David through Joseph, Jesus' legal father. The genealogy in Luke chapter 3 gives Jesus' lineage through His mother, Mary. Jesus is a descendant of David, by adoption through Joseph, and by blood through Mary. Primarily though, when Christ was referred to as the Son of David, it was meant to refer to His Messianic title as the Old Testament prophesied concerning Him.
You are a WICKED LIAR FOR SATAN,you WICKED SNAKE!!
Adam

Germany

#515100 Apr 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, again, it has no relevance to me, but only your sad, homosexual-obsessed little mind.
You are dumb.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#515101 Apr 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you die having REJECTED the Lord Jesus Christ.....welcome to your NEW HOME: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/S-loqsV...
A cartoon.*boink* POW! whAM! <wheezing accordion sound>

hahaaa...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#515102 Apr 4, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
With the post about Suriname toads and Spadefoot toads, I meant to say, I added BOTH to Favorites. I looked, and I think it came across as though I added just the Suriname toads, but NO, I added both! Or maybe it didn't come across that way, but anyway, I added both to Favorites. I LOVE them both, and I meant to say I added both. Thanks, Peace Warrior! You're awesome!!:)
I am so glad you found these of great interest my Friend.... I was reading your posts about about whales, and animal sounds. It was an intriguing link you included which I kept also. It too has amazed me just how they understand a language different to our own, and when in a home of a Philippine family member, I see this. Too cute when our language of love comes in a cuddle.
Dog Chat

Some Whale chat...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

I find amazing between them is that there sounds can be heard from 500mile / 800 kms to 1,500 kms / 990 miles distance for the blue whale!
I also love all kinds, but these Beluga's are like big dophins smiling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here's smiling with you NAOP with all creatures great and small. I once wrote a small story for turtles...
Take Care and God Bless. You have much to share with many.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#515103 Apr 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you die having REJECTED the Lord Jesus Christ.....welcome to your NEW HOME: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/S-loqsV...

Montreal

#515105 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>You are dumb.
Is that all you could come up with?
What are you, in 2nd grade?
Adam

Germany

#515107 Apr 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you could come up with?
What are you, in 2nd grade?
i ask here the question.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#515108 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE DARK BOX,
dark box have your brain imprisoned between four dark walls of this dark box,
walls-on the front,back,left and right,
you don't see you don't hear,because darkness and complete silence inhabit your brain
close inside of dark box smeared outside with dark chockolade coco
Oh my.

Here.

Have a Ghirardelli chocolate.

It's camel sea salt.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#515110 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Risk ?
Are you kidding ?
He is making claims against me and about me yet I am the only one on this entire thread that has posted proof that I am what I say I am.
All I see of Catcher is some clown pretending to be an international criminal attorney with nothing to back it up. Then I have equally anonymous posters claiming he is a Harvard Don and other ludicrous stuff.
He needs to put up or shut up. So do you. You claim all this stuff about him with no proof what so ever.
If he is all those things claimed then his behavior here is disgusting and it is small wonder he doesn't want anyone to know who he is.
I understand you've been schooled and are angry.

How's that working out for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 8 min Buck Crick 122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Michael 665,298
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Clearwater 88,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min RiversideRedneck 977,280
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 1 hr discocrisco 1
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 549
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr LAWEST100 184,718
More from around the web