Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
..... nobody, including you, should have to prove themselves ..
I disagree.

Extravegent claims require extravegent proof.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with that. No talk would be needed.
<smile>
lol lol lol

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course I have, I just did not expect that comment from you! I should get busy cooking his favourite meal so it's on the table, next to my bare legs, when he gets home... Love ya!
Be careful at the stove with just your birthday suit on. LOL
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
MY FARTS
are more worthy from g_o+d high science,and your 'sophisticated wisdom"
at end this country flow day by day inpoverty,immorality,stupidity , and sick nation left without of God
FART FART
I'm a little concerned with your frequent gas problem. Any other symptoms we should know about? Bloating, diarrhea, and such? If it doesn't cause discomfort, maybe it's just what you're eating. If so, don't worry!!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful at the stove with just your birthday suit on. LOL
I won't be cooking in my birthday suit thank you. It's not proper <winks>
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
MY FARTS
are more worthy from g_o+d high science,and your 'sophisticated wisdom"
at end this country flow day by day inpoverty,immorality,stupidity , and sick nation left without of God
FART FART
Maybe your hatred and frustration is all "bottled up" though!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.... you're awesome. That's right though, one never does know what a lady will get up to in private. I love dealing with you luv (((*()*)))
lol Have a good day.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
exist no hate and frustrations among cyber mutts,
how can be hated someone not known,or not even known their locations or names,or genders????
go learn basic word meanings
every word have efective positive life of negative impact,
IF DOESN'T HAVE IT?
IT DOESN'T EXIST APLICATION OF WORD HATE OR LOVE.
Cyber space is just fun,joke,and nonsense keep busy lonely lunatics,and sick old christians enjoying talk about their God,
only they never were talking about God when they were young
now is to late for many to restore good relationship with GOD
For you Doc :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You better check your spelling, it looks like you're talking about yourself or something else.
I was talking about you maybe?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't cook in your birthday suit, you cook in pots and pans. Silly girl!
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

@LifeLover

Sweetie;let me tell you something.
Jesus taught you should love god, the Lord your creator with all your hearts and souls. The interest of god has first priority. You must understansd that god has allright condemned homosexuals in the bible explicit. You should serve god and his interests at first and obey him only. You donīt care you are beyond carring the teaching from god are no meant for you.

I donīt know who you are and whom you serve. I donīt know on which side you see yourself.You seems to serve homosexuals more than god.

I donīt like the homosexuals and the way they try to present themself in the public.I donīt like the times we live in. the moral values and tradition, the fundation of our societies in which we hold since thoussands of years seems to disappear.I donīt want our societies to become Sodomized. I wouldnīt want to raise children in such conditions.In the east coast of the US they started to teach even to Kids at the Kindergarten Level that two momms and two dads can have a family. I donīt want our children to get influenced by them or get touched by them. I wouldnīt want my kids although I have none see how two men or two woman hand in hand walking down the street kissing eachother etc. I donīt want the homosexuals to have same rights. I donīt want them to adopt children. I have no sympathy for anything homosexual.Everyone who make friends with homosexuals are friends of the devil.

Are you the devil in disguise?

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't cook in your birthday suit, you cook in pots and pans. Silly girl!
Girl?

o_O

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Risk ?
Are you kidding ?
He is making claims against me and about me yet I am the only one on this entire thread that has posted proof that I am what I say I am.
All I see of Catcher is some clown pretending to be an international criminal attorney with nothing to back it up. Then I have equally anonymous posters claiming he is a Harvard Don and other ludicrous stuff.
He needs to put up or shut up. So do you. You claim all this stuff about him with no proof what so ever.
If he is all those things claimed then his behavior here is disgusting and it is small wonder he doesn't want anyone to know who he is.
Not so fast ...
I had coffee with Micah in Hagerstown, MD. and dinner with OYE in Amarillo, TX. and I have an invite from X-man to give him a call next time I pass thru Eastern Texas.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@LifeLover
Sweetie;let me tell you something.
Jesus taught you should love god, the Lord your creator with all your hearts and souls. The interest of god has first priority. You must understansd that god has allright condemned homosexuals in the bible explicit. You should serve god and his interests at first and obey him only. You donīt care you are beyond carring the teaching from god are no meant for you.
I donīt know who you are and whom you serve. I donīt know on which side you see yourself.You seems to serve homosexuals more than god.
I donīt like the homosexuals and the way they try to present themself in the public.I donīt like the times we live in. the moral values and tradition, the fundation of our societies in which we hold since thoussands of years seems to disappear.I donīt want our societies to become Sodomized. I wouldnīt want to raise children in such conditions.In the east coast of the US they started to teach even to Kids at the Kindergarten Level that two momms and two dads can have a family. I donīt want our children to get influenced by them or get touched by them. I wouldnīt want my kids although I have none see how two men or two woman hand in hand walking down the street kissing eachother etc. I donīt want the homosexuals to have same rights. I donīt want them to adopt children. I have no sympathy for anything homosexual.Everyone who make friends with homosexuals are friends of the devil.
Are you the devil in disguise?
STFU eejit.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleased to meet you.......
Pennypacker is the name......H.E. Pennypacker, I'm in Real Estate......Is there a bathroom anywhere in here?
No, sorry. It's a Star Trek starship.

No bathrooms....
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
exist no hate and frustrations among cyber mutts,
how can be hated someone not known,or not even known their locations or names,or genders????
go learn basic word meanings
every word have efective positive life of negative impact,
IF DOESN'T HAVE IT?
IT DOESN'T EXIST APLICATION OF WORD HATE OR LOVE.
Cyber space is just fun,joke,and nonsense keep busy lonely lunatics,and sick old christians enjoying talk about their God,
only they never were talking about God when they were young
now is to late for many to restore good relationship with GOD
I don't believe that, Dr Shrink. Everyone here is my friend. I take them seriously and expect the same from them. And I always tell the truth about myself, too. And if you say something cruel to me, it has a very real affect and I get hurt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
Extravegent claims require extravegent proof.
Prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
A redneck thinks loading a dishwasher means getting the wife drunk.

;p

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there's nothing to prove because Catcher made no claims....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He claimed to be a criminal defense attorney and to be in China.
.. if you don't want to believe that, it's fine with me, probably Catcher too ..
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You and other made claims about him as well.
.. again, proof is not necessary, either you believe me or you don't. My relationship with Catcher goes beyond Topix or Facebook, we know each other ..
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Said posters have also called me a fraud despite the bulk of evidence and documentation to the contrary.
.. again, IMO, Catcher & AIN's posts regarding your credentials were haughty and demeaning. I do not think we have the right to mock the character of another person based on their physical, intellectual or emotional attributes ..

.. neither Catcher or AIN will hate me because I expressed this opinion, friends get to do that ..

.. no believer on this thread has taken exception to my interactions with SKOM, his regular name-calling, innuendos and labeling of my person. Instead, we find only agreement with his character assassination ..

.. what's wrong with the picture? Why do you think I prefer their company over that of believers who label me a sinful, immoral degenerate ??..

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sorry. It's a Star Trek starship.
No bathrooms....
"Beam it out, Scotty"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 494,801 - 494,820 of598,762
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

453 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,100
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Catcher1 716,627
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 93,231
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 36,407
Appjoy invite code 19 min Dave 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min onemale 255,719
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 32 min dr Shrink 32,905
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 46 min number four 223,213
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••