|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
We are going to have a talk when I get home, young lady. LOL
What kind of talk you going to do when she meets you at the door with her birthday suit on.You know that been known to happen to fellows.lol lol.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
shheee do I have to teach ya everything.
Put on your old house shoes,let you shirt tail
hang out abit just abit of sexy ya know muss up
your hair and knock on the single females neighbors door and
ya say sugar I really need some help.Then tell
her what you want.lol have a good one.
ROFL.

Wait.

Clothing?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

"Who do you want me to be?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm almost sure that "Venguer" is illiterate in at least two languages.
He/she possibly means "Vengeur" - that's "Avenger" in Frog.
He he hee :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of talk you going to do when she meets you at the door with her birthday suit on.You know that been known to happen to fellows.lol lol.
LMAO... just choked on my tea...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL.
Wait.
Clothing?
Hey I left the door open on that one for ya.
What ya want up is up to you.lol lol.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I don't see how a statement against an individual can be called bigotry. You'd need to see that somebody applies that judgment against every member of a class to call it bigotry. Calling Dim "Christian trash" is not bigotry unless I call all Christians trash, something I have never done.
Yes, I have said and will say again that all faith based thinkers are poor thinkers, and that all Christians are wrong about gods. But that is about as far as I have gone with generalizations about all Christians.
I have also noted that there is a huge incidence of lying for Jesus and of mangling up the words of others among Christians - "Christodyslexia" if you will - but that isn't bigotry, either.
I disagree. You are including the term christian for a reason when there is really no reason to include it.

You could just call skom trash, there is no need to add christian. Its apparent to anyone here with a brain that you have added it as an insult or to amplify the insult. Its an insult because its common knowledge here that skom is a christian. There is no need to point it out.

In HL's example, why on earth would someone need to point out that the person is white? Its of course to add insult. There is no other need to add it. JMO.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO... just choked on my tea...
You mean to tell me you never meet the honey at the door in your birthday suit.Especially when he been dancin in the brain all day long.Oh dear you not done any livin yet then.lol Well sucks more fun hiding in his closet when he reaches for that shirt show him the birthday suit.The wonder of it all.lol lol

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Risk ?
Are you kidding ?
He is making claims against me and about me yet I am the only one on this entire thread that has posted proof that I am what I say I am.
All I see of Catcher is some clown pretending to be an international criminal attorney with nothing to back it up. Then I have equally anonymous posters claiming he is a Harvard Don and other ludicrous stuff.
He needs to put up or shut up. So do you. You claim all this stuff about him with no proof what so ever.
If he is all those things claimed then his behavior here is disgusting and it is small wonder he doesn't want anyone to know who he is.
.. there's nothing to prove because Catcher made no claims. Too much has already been revealed and no, I will not put forth any additional information ..

.. I have no need to review your credentials because I believe you. Your posts with HFY reflect an understanding of science only attributable to higher education ..

.. look, Catcher inflicted an ouch on you, there's no doubt about it. For what it's worth, I do not think it noble. My guess? He became impatient with your logic because he travels in elite intellectual circles ..

.. nobody, including you, should have to prove themselves ..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! Likewise.
I found quite a bit about you on the Internet to brag about, but I can't do so without risking exposing your identity.
<quoted text>
.. cowards do not take risks. Catcher took a risk by confronting you hence he is not a coward. Although offensive to you, he expressed his dislike of your bragging ..
.. it's good to take pride in your achievements but the very best way to brag is probably not to brag at all and let others do the bragging for you ..
.. what makes bragging so irritating is the implication that others are ignorant. It's like saying, "Look what I've done! I have the authority, you don't." ..
.. we all want to be recognized and appreciated. Most everyone likes to show off, at least a little bit, but most people dislike a braggart. Flashing feathers works for peacocks, not so much with people ..
Oh now wait a minute.......

Hasnt he 'earned the right' like Hiding? Lmao..........

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there's nothing to prove because Catcher made no claims. Too much has already been revealed and no, I will not put forth any additional information ..
.. I have no need to review your credentials because I believe you. Your posts with HFY reflect an understanding of science only attributable to higher education ..
.. look, Catcher inflicted an ouch on you, there's no doubt about it. For what it's worth, I do not think it noble. My guess? He became impatient with your logic because he travels in elite intellectual circles ..
.. nobody, including you, should have to prove themselves ..
"elite intellectual circles"?!?

HA HA HA !!!

The result of that nonsense is a self-organizing, self-validating circle.

Basically..........meaningless .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. You are including the term christian for a reason when there is really no reason to include it.
You could just call skom trash, there is no need to add christian. Its apparent to anyone here with a brain that you have added it as an insult or to amplify the insult. Its an insult because its common knowledge here that skom is a christian. There is no need to point it out.
In HL's example, why on earth would someone need to point out that the person is white? Its of course to add insult. There is no other need to add it. JMO.......
Hey Larry :) well said, I agree.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now wait a minute.......
Hasnt he 'earned the right' like Hiding? Lmao..........
I've earned the right, too.

I'm an architect, Art Vandalay....

LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to tell me you never meet the honey at the door in your birthday suit.Especially when he been dancin in the brain all day long.Oh dear you not done any livin yet then.lol Well sucks more fun hiding in his closet when he reaches for that shirt show him the birthday suit.The wonder of it all.lol lol
Well, of course I have, I just did not expect that comment from you! I should get busy cooking his favourite meal so it's on the table, next to my bare legs, when he gets home... Love ya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I'm a female reincarnation of Carl Jung.
NNHHH

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
I'm a female reincarnation of Carl Jung.
WOW!!
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Uh oh. My name appeared now as NNHHH. Wrong name. I used that name before, a while ago, elsewhere. It's based off of a goat sound. NNHHHHHHH!!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with that. No talk would be needed.
<smile>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course I have, I just did not expect that comment from you! I should get busy cooking his favourite meal so it's on the table, next to my bare legs, when he gets home... Love ya!
Humm you zipped right past that warning sign about the sober and drinkin thingy when I wrote I was a mess sober you should see what mischief I can get into on the sauce.lol You know with those prime and proper women anything can happen to a man once she gets him behind closed doors.lol lol.I one of thoses action packed spit it out.Oh yea my honey thinks I am a mess too and he already knows what other folks deal with in me.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've earned the right, too.
I'm an architect, Art Vandalay....
LOL
Pleased to meet you.......

Pennypacker is the name......H.E. Pennypacker, I'm in Real Estate......Is there a bathroom anywhere in here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 494,781 - 494,800 of598,704
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

618 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min waaasssuuup 715,933
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min JudgeNJury 255,587
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min gort 223,053
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 8 min andet1987 144
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Krackerjacks 114,545
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 19 min andet1987 8
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 25 min larisa 59
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 529,686
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jennifer 93,140
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••