“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#514967 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there's nothing to prove because Catcher made no claims....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He claimed to be a criminal defense attorney and to be in China.
.. if you don't want to believe that, it's fine with me, probably Catcher too ..
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You and other made claims about him as well.
.. again, proof is not necessary, either you believe me or you don't. My relationship with Catcher goes beyond Topix or Facebook, we know each other ..
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Said posters have also called me a fraud despite the bulk of evidence and documentation to the contrary.
.. again, IMO, Catcher & AIN's posts regarding your credentials were haughty and demeaning. I do not think we have the right to mock the character of another person based on their physical, intellectual or emotional attributes ..

.. neither Catcher or AIN will hate me because I expressed this opinion, friends get to do that ..

.. no believer on this thread has taken exception to my interactions with SKOM, his regular name-calling, innuendos and labeling of my person. Instead, we find only agreement with his character assassination ..

.. what's wrong with the picture? Why do you think I prefer their company over that of believers who label me a sinful, immoral degenerate ??..

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#514968 Apr 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sorry. It's a Star Trek starship.
No bathrooms....
"Beam it out, Scotty"

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#514969 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl?
o_O
Yep!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#514970 Apr 4, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Same BibleGod.
You just can't see the forest for the tree's, can you?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#514971 Apr 4, 2013
Good afternoon everyone.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#514972 Apr 4, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Swallowtail caterpillars like dill and fennel. You can just pick some up at the grocery store or at a garden center.
The monarch gets its toxicity from milkweed. I'm not aware of any other butterfly larvae that eat milkweed. There is another butterfly, I can't recall the name right now, that mimics the monarch in appearance, but it isn't toxic.
The swallowtail caterpillar looks something like the monarch caterpillar, but is easily distinguishable. There is also a wide variety of swallowtails. Google up some pics of their larvae and you can see what you'll get.
Thanks. One has just spun a cocoon, and it's identical to a monarch cocoon - same shade of green, same size and shape, same dotted gold thread running at the same angle.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#514973 Apr 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere sandwiched between you and the previous page Brother!
<quoted text>
Hey there Irrira, if you are 15 hours ahead of here, then you are probably asleep right now, so I'll yack at ya later, lol.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514974 Apr 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"Beam it out, Scotty"
Ahahaha!

*rubs chin inquisitively*

I wonder.....

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#514975 Apr 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Here I am again! Thank you for always being there to listen. I'd like to ask help for Christian organizations around the world. Whether providing nonprofit services, outreach ministries, or other Christian-run organization, they need protection from harm and evil; encouragement for the day; direction for the future. They face so many obstacles along the way...and Satan would love to ruin their work. I pray that you will give wisdom and insight to the decision-makers. I pray that the operations will run smoothly and without complications. I pray that every person who works in and through these organizations will be safe...and will remember that they represent Jesus Christ before the world. May they be blessed and you be glorified, as the influence of Christ goes forth. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime Time with God
Amen.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#514976 Apr 4, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast ...
I had coffee with Micah in Hagerstown, MD. and dinner with OYE in Amarillo, TX. and I have an invite from X-man to give him a call next time I pass thru Eastern Texas.
So they proved things to you, they have not done so for me nor have you.

To follow your reasoning we should believe every that God exists and Jesus rose from the dead because we are told it is so by people who claim to have "seen" and/or "know".

As far as Cather goes, if he is an honest lawyer (one of his claims) then he was lying here, if was honest here then he can;t be a real lawyer.

No decent lawyer in the world would condemn some one for "intentional fraud" (AKA plagiarism) when no deceit was involved at all.

On the other hand he could be international "elite" Harvard Don and still be a scumbag.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514977 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. again, proof is not necessary, either you believe me or you don't. My relationship with Catcher goes beyond Topix or Facebook, we know each other ..
Awesome!

That's exactly how I feel about "proving" God.

Either you believe me or you don't.

I don't care.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#514978 Apr 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
As always no serious response eh?

I understand.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#514979 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
Just threw your dinner in the trash and put my clothes back on.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#514980 Apr 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Very good.
It's encouraging to see that even the religious are distancing themselves from the concept of religion. That's how dirty a word "religion" has become.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
And a word that you will likely always be stuck on without help from God.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#514981 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Why? Are you threatening me with the Scary Chicken On The Stick With Jingly Bells again?
"Arise, chicken. Arise!"
Tell me why your god sits for this blasphemy, this so-called jealous and angry god that allegedly forbade blasphemy in its first ten commandments. I can blaspheme your god at will, and the only response will be a bunch of yahoos shaking the Scary Chicken at me. You people and your imaginations are all that there is to your religion - no good god, and no evil god.
I'm pretty sure that I've already explained to you that you wasting your time here with that oogah boogah stuff. You've already gleaned everybody that that ruse can capture from our demographic. If you want to scare people into submission using Scary Chicken, you'll need to focus on children.
Since the courts won't let you near the public schools, you probably should consider taking your terror tactics to day care centers.
Don't own a "chicken on a stick", let I said before........get help please.

Fennario

#514982 Apr 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
LOL. The Venus pie trap. Mind your fly.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#514983 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Great answer!
Have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2WNrx2jq184XX
Besides, I'm waiting for the movie.
Typical childish response from you, Christ Jesus has already garnered the victory for those who believe on him, your argument is a useless circular looped conversation that you are stuck and mired in.
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#514984 Apr 4, 2013
LGBT folks just believe that family is about love, not just relation. What's wrong with that? They love their adopted children, and their partners. Isn't that OK?

Fennario

#514985 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
This is not a thread where I expected to see a picture of a 'fangina' or the term 'feltching', which I had to look up O_O
It's an eclectic thread. You can learn about things ranging from monarch caterpillars to lady parts with teeth. And that is why Jesus should love us. Because we're loveable. We take an interest in it all, and laugh at much of it. What's not to like?

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#514986 Apr 4, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
LGBT folks just believe that family is about love, not just relation. What's wrong with that? They love their adopted children, and their partners. Isn't that OK?
Of course it is :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 809,976
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 268,916
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 8 min End Times 1,631
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min Naked Truth from ... 39,617
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Clearwater 176,063
is it a good idea to date a mexican guy? (Feb '09) 53 min Basque_Spaniards 180
Shoud PDA's be allowed in school (Mar '08) 1 hr bob 106
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 574,151
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 3 hr sall 163
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 12 hr coco 204
More from around the web