“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#514928 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Risk ?
Are you kidding ?
He is making claims against me and about me yet I am the only one on this entire thread that has posted proof that I am what I say I am.
All I see of Catcher is some clown pretending to be an international criminal attorney with nothing to back it up. Then I have equally anonymous posters claiming he is a Harvard Don and other ludicrous stuff.
He needs to put up or shut up. So do you. You claim all this stuff about him with no proof what so ever.
If he is all those things claimed then his behavior here is disgusting and it is small wonder he doesn't want anyone to know who he is.
.. there's nothing to prove because Catcher made no claims. Too much has already been revealed and no, I will not put forth any additional information ..

.. I have no need to review your credentials because I believe you. Your posts with HFY reflect an understanding of science only attributable to higher education ..

.. look, Catcher inflicted an ouch on you, there's no doubt about it. For what it's worth, I do not think it noble. My guess? He became impatient with your logic because he travels in elite intellectual circles ..

.. nobody, including you, should have to prove themselves ..

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#514929 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! Likewise.
I found quite a bit about you on the Internet to brag about, but I can't do so without risking exposing your identity.
<quoted text>
.. cowards do not take risks. Catcher took a risk by confronting you hence he is not a coward. Although offensive to you, he expressed his dislike of your bragging ..
.. it's good to take pride in your achievements but the very best way to brag is probably not to brag at all and let others do the bragging for you ..
.. what makes bragging so irritating is the implication that others are ignorant. It's like saying, "Look what I've done! I have the authority, you don't." ..
.. we all want to be recognized and appreciated. Most everyone likes to show off, at least a little bit, but most people dislike a braggart. Flashing feathers works for peacocks, not so much with people ..
Oh now wait a minute.......

Hasnt he 'earned the right' like Hiding? Lmao..........

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514930 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there's nothing to prove because Catcher made no claims. Too much has already been revealed and no, I will not put forth any additional information ..
.. I have no need to review your credentials because I believe you. Your posts with HFY reflect an understanding of science only attributable to higher education ..
.. look, Catcher inflicted an ouch on you, there's no doubt about it. For what it's worth, I do not think it noble. My guess? He became impatient with your logic because he travels in elite intellectual circles ..
.. nobody, including you, should have to prove themselves ..
"elite intellectual circles"?!?

HA HA HA !!!

The result of that nonsense is a self-organizing, self-validating circle.

Basically..........meaningless .

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#514931 Apr 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. You are including the term christian for a reason when there is really no reason to include it.
You could just call skom trash, there is no need to add christian. Its apparent to anyone here with a brain that you have added it as an insult or to amplify the insult. Its an insult because its common knowledge here that skom is a christian. There is no need to point it out.
In HL's example, why on earth would someone need to point out that the person is white? Its of course to add insult. There is no other need to add it. JMO.......
Hey Larry :) well said, I agree.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514932 Apr 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now wait a minute.......
Hasnt he 'earned the right' like Hiding? Lmao..........
I've earned the right, too.

I'm an architect, Art Vandalay....

LOL

“The..”

#514933 Apr 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to tell me you never meet the honey at the door in your birthday suit.Especially when he been dancin in the brain all day long.Oh dear you not done any livin yet then.lol Well sucks more fun hiding in his closet when he reaches for that shirt show him the birthday suit.The wonder of it all.lol lol
Well, of course I have, I just did not expect that comment from you! I should get busy cooking his favourite meal so it's on the table, next to my bare legs, when he gets home... Love ya!

“The..”

#514934 Apr 4, 2013
I'm a female reincarnation of Carl Jung.
NNHHH

Kingston, PA

#514935 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I'm a female reincarnation of Carl Jung.
WOW!!
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#514936 Apr 4, 2013
Uh oh. My name appeared now as NNHHH. Wrong name. I used that name before, a while ago, elsewhere. It's based off of a goat sound. NNHHHHHHH!!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#514937 Apr 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of talk you going to do when she meets you at the door with her birthday suit on.You know that been known to happen to fellows.lol lol.
I have no problem with that. No talk would be needed.
<smile>

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#514938 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course I have, I just did not expect that comment from you! I should get busy cooking his favourite meal so it's on the table, next to my bare legs, when he gets home... Love ya!
Humm you zipped right past that warning sign about the sober and drinkin thingy when I wrote I was a mess sober you should see what mischief I can get into on the sauce.lol You know with those prime and proper women anything can happen to a man once she gets him behind closed doors.lol lol.I one of thoses action packed spit it out.Oh yea my honey thinks I am a mess too and he already knows what other folks deal with in me.

#514939 Apr 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've earned the right, too.
I'm an architect, Art Vandalay....
LOL
Pleased to meet you.......

Pennypacker is the name......H.E. Pennypacker, I'm in Real Estate......Is there a bathroom anywhere in here?

#514940 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Larry :) well said, I agree.
Hey Lupy, thanks..........
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#514941 Apr 4, 2013
This brings me to the topic of ANIMAL SOUNDS!! Ohh yes, FUN!!

Did you KNOW THAT animal sounds are DIFFERENT according to different languages? Differences in ONOMATOPOEIA.

http://www.eleceng.adelaide.edu.au/personal/d...

And HEY!! They have URDU on that page! I like Urdu, as well as all South Asian languages! And I am trying to learn some!!!

“The..”

#514942 Apr 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm you zipped right past that warning sign about the sober and drinkin thingy when I wrote I was a mess sober you should see what mischief I can get into on the sauce.lol You know with those prime and proper women anything can happen to a man once she gets him behind closed doors.lol lol.I one of thoses action packed spit it out.Oh yea my honey thinks I am a mess too and he already knows what other folks deal with in me.
LOL.... you're awesome. That's right though, one never does know what a lady will get up to in private. I love dealing with you luv (((*()*)))

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514943 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there's nothing to prove because Catcher made no claims....
He claimed to be a criminal defense attorney and to be in China.

You and other made claims about him as well.

Said posters have also called me a fraud despite the bulk of evidence and documentation to the contrary.

I like you HL but you are being ridiculous on this matter.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514945 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
..... nobody, including you, should have to prove themselves ..
I disagree.

Extravegent claims require extravegent proof.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#514946 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with that. No talk would be needed.
<smile>
lol lol lol

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514947 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful at the stove with just your birthday suit on. LOL
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#514948 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
MY FARTS
are more worthy from g_o+d high science,and your 'sophisticated wisdom"
at end this country flow day by day inpoverty,immorality,stupidity , and sick nation left without of God
FART FART
I'm a little concerned with your frequent gas problem. Any other symptoms we should know about? Bloating, diarrhea, and such? If it doesn't cause discomfort, maybe it's just what you're eating. If so, don't worry!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Geier 2 min YOUR PATHEDIC 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min dirty white boy- 751,242
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min AussieBobby 261,718
Hacking Staples...Banks..Witchcraft...The End 32 min Power_2014 5
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 41 min shanu 1,073
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 230,109
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Rick Moss 37,280
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 548,925
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr USN Atheist 5,511

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE