“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#514942 Apr 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm you zipped right past that warning sign about the sober and drinkin thingy when I wrote I was a mess sober you should see what mischief I can get into on the sauce.lol You know with those prime and proper women anything can happen to a man once she gets him behind closed doors.lol lol.I one of thoses action packed spit it out.Oh yea my honey thinks I am a mess too and he already knows what other folks deal with in me.
LOL.... you're awesome. That's right though, one never does know what a lady will get up to in private. I love dealing with you luv (((*()*)))

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#514943 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there's nothing to prove because Catcher made no claims....
He claimed to be a criminal defense attorney and to be in China.

You and other made claims about him as well.

Said posters have also called me a fraud despite the bulk of evidence and documentation to the contrary.

I like you HL but you are being ridiculous on this matter.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514945 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
..... nobody, including you, should have to prove themselves ..
I disagree.

Extravegent claims require extravegent proof.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#514946 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with that. No talk would be needed.
<smile>
lol lol lol

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514947 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course I have, I just did not expect that comment from you! I should get busy cooking his favourite meal so it's on the table, next to my bare legs, when he gets home... Love ya!
Be careful at the stove with just your birthday suit on. LOL
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#514948 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
MY FARTS
are more worthy from g_o+d high science,and your 'sophisticated wisdom"
at end this country flow day by day inpoverty,immorality,stupidity , and sick nation left without of God
FART FART
I'm a little concerned with your frequent gas problem. Any other symptoms we should know about? Bloating, diarrhea, and such? If it doesn't cause discomfort, maybe it's just what you're eating. If so, don't worry!!

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514949 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful at the stove with just your birthday suit on. LOL
I won't be cooking in my birthday suit thank you. It's not proper <winks>
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#514950 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
MY FARTS
are more worthy from g_o+d high science,and your 'sophisticated wisdom"
at end this country flow day by day inpoverty,immorality,stupidity , and sick nation left without of God
FART FART
Maybe your hatred and frustration is all "bottled up" though!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#514951 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.... you're awesome. That's right though, one never does know what a lady will get up to in private. I love dealing with you luv (((*()*)))
lol Have a good day.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514955 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
exist no hate and frustrations among cyber mutts,
how can be hated someone not known,or not even known their locations or names,or genders????
go learn basic word meanings
every word have efective positive life of negative impact,
IF DOESN'T HAVE IT?
IT DOESN'T EXIST APLICATION OF WORD HATE OR LOVE.
Cyber space is just fun,joke,and nonsense keep busy lonely lunatics,and sick old christians enjoying talk about their God,
only they never were talking about God when they were young
now is to late for many to restore good relationship with GOD
For you Doc :)
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#514957 Apr 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You better check your spelling, it looks like you're talking about yourself or something else.
I was talking about you maybe?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514958 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't cook in your birthday suit, you cook in pots and pans. Silly girl!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#514959 Apr 4, 2013
@LifeLover

Sweetie;let me tell you something.
Jesus taught you should love god, the Lord your creator with all your hearts and souls. The interest of god has first priority. You must understansd that god has allright condemned homosexuals in the bible explicit. You should serve god and his interests at first and obey him only. You donīt care you are beyond carring the teaching from god are no meant for you.

I donīt know who you are and whom you serve. I donīt know on which side you see yourself.You seems to serve homosexuals more than god.

I donīt like the homosexuals and the way they try to present themself in the public.I donīt like the times we live in. the moral values and tradition, the fundation of our societies in which we hold since thoussands of years seems to disappear.I donīt want our societies to become Sodomized. I wouldnīt want to raise children in such conditions.In the east coast of the US they started to teach even to Kids at the Kindergarten Level that two momms and two dads can have a family. I donīt want our children to get influenced by them or get touched by them. I wouldnīt want my kids although I have none see how two men or two woman hand in hand walking down the street kissing eachother etc. I donīt want the homosexuals to have same rights. I donīt want them to adopt children. I have no sympathy for anything homosexual.Everyone who make friends with homosexuals are friends of the devil.

Are you the devil in disguise?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514960 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't cook in your birthday suit, you cook in pots and pans. Silly girl!
Girl?

o_O

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#514961 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Risk ?
Are you kidding ?
He is making claims against me and about me yet I am the only one on this entire thread that has posted proof that I am what I say I am.
All I see of Catcher is some clown pretending to be an international criminal attorney with nothing to back it up. Then I have equally anonymous posters claiming he is a Harvard Don and other ludicrous stuff.
He needs to put up or shut up. So do you. You claim all this stuff about him with no proof what so ever.
If he is all those things claimed then his behavior here is disgusting and it is small wonder he doesn't want anyone to know who he is.
Not so fast ...
I had coffee with Micah in Hagerstown, MD. and dinner with OYE in Amarillo, TX. and I have an invite from X-man to give him a call next time I pass thru Eastern Texas.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514962 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
@LifeLover
Sweetie;let me tell you something.
Jesus taught you should love god, the Lord your creator with all your hearts and souls. The interest of god has first priority. You must understansd that god has allright condemned homosexuals in the bible explicit. You should serve god and his interests at first and obey him only. You donīt care you are beyond carring the teaching from god are no meant for you.
I donīt know who you are and whom you serve. I donīt know on which side you see yourself.You seems to serve homosexuals more than god.
I donīt like the homosexuals and the way they try to present themself in the public.I donīt like the times we live in. the moral values and tradition, the fundation of our societies in which we hold since thoussands of years seems to disappear.I donīt want our societies to become Sodomized. I wouldnīt want to raise children in such conditions.In the east coast of the US they started to teach even to Kids at the Kindergarten Level that two momms and two dads can have a family. I donīt want our children to get influenced by them or get touched by them. I wouldnīt want my kids although I have none see how two men or two woman hand in hand walking down the street kissing eachother etc. I donīt want the homosexuals to have same rights. I donīt want them to adopt children. I have no sympathy for anything homosexual.Everyone who make friends with homosexuals are friends of the devil.
Are you the devil in disguise?
STFU eejit.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514963 Apr 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleased to meet you.......
Pennypacker is the name......H.E. Pennypacker, I'm in Real Estate......Is there a bathroom anywhere in here?
No, sorry. It's a Star Trek starship.

No bathrooms....
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#514964 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
exist no hate and frustrations among cyber mutts,
how can be hated someone not known,or not even known their locations or names,or genders????
go learn basic word meanings
every word have efective positive life of negative impact,
IF DOESN'T HAVE IT?
IT DOESN'T EXIST APLICATION OF WORD HATE OR LOVE.
Cyber space is just fun,joke,and nonsense keep busy lonely lunatics,and sick old christians enjoying talk about their God,
only they never were talking about God when they were young
now is to late for many to restore good relationship with GOD
I don't believe that, Dr Shrink. Everyone here is my friend. I take them seriously and expect the same from them. And I always tell the truth about myself, too. And if you say something cruel to me, it has a very real affect and I get hurt.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514965 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
Extravegent claims require extravegent proof.
Prove it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514966 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
A redneck thinks loading a dishwasher means getting the wife drunk.

;p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 808,811
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min RADEKT 268,779
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min lil whispers 2,002
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min WasteWater 97,848
lookin 4 fun wit girls 47 min frank 1
liston is here and still dancing wilth new pro... (May '13) 1 hr fknfkt 15
gigolo 1 hr Massure Boy 5
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Robert F 573,583
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 6 hr Curious_Guy1 161
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 6 hr Coco 202
More from around the web