Why Should Jesus Love Me?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#515044 Apr 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
RiversideRedneck is first in line for that position.
Lol

shu'up

Get me the right hat. This yellow helmet won't work too good....
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#515045 Apr 4, 2013
I like whales.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#515046 Apr 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon RR, I understand, he has to identify hell and some other things with an image or else he's in left field?!
Howdy Lawest. I dunno. He needs to have an image or something in order to perpetuate his bias and anger.

I guess the scary chicken thing works for him...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#515047 Apr 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. 37x? Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration? To the best of my recollection, he posted it one time to let everyone know he wouldn't be posting much, not to brag ..
.. why are you so quick to play Ninja warrior ??..
Maybe Catcher was in china and came 37 times...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#515048 Apr 4, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
You want find one where Jesus says to abuse anyone.
But here is a few about ''Rightous Judging''...
All these commands require the careful exercise of righteousness judgment. Do not be deceived by smooth words and flattering speech. Beware of wolves who come to you with a sheep's skin.
He who justifies the wicked, and he who condemns the just, both of them alike are an abomination to the LORD" (Proverbs 17:15). "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them" (Ephesians 5:11).
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24). This is reminiscent of Leviticus 19:15. "You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty. But in righteousness you shall judge your neighbor."
There is a place for righteous judgment. When Christians persist in sin, they are to be judged by their fellow Christians, as Paul explained to the Corinthians: "I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. Yet I certainly did not mean the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner -- not even to eat with such a person. For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? But those who are outside God judges. Therefore 'put away from yourselves that wicked person'" (1 Corinthians 5:9-13).
"But we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us" (2 Thessalonians 3:6).
"And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed. Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother" (2 Thessalonians 3:14,15).
"Teach and exhort these things. If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness, he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, useless wrangling of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself" (2 Timothy 6:2b-5).
"Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple" (Romans 16:17,18).
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24).
Ever seen people sucking up to those that are wealthy? Sickening.... and even more so when the wealthy person is a creep and acts like it. Have seen it first hand
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#515049 Apr 4, 2013
Being Aspie/Autistic is GOOD. The very discoverer of this condition/way of being, HANS ASPERGER, LOVED his Aspies and protected them from the Nazis. He didn't WANT them in the DSM, either. He just wanted to study them, because they are remarkable and different. Hans Asperger was so interested in them because, to top it all off, they were like HIM. He saw himself as being the very same way, and when a DOCTOR sees this, you KNOW its good news. Hans Asperger is the greatest proponent of Asperger's syndrome and Aspies/Autistics themselves. He's one of my great heroes.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#515050 Apr 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good afternoon everyone, I received some pretty devastating news this morning and I do not want to go into any details about it right now, but I request the honest and sincere prayers of every Christ believing person on this thread, it will be very much appreciated.
Peace and Blessings to all.
Praying for you Lawest100 ~ GOD Bless you through these times xx
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#515051 Apr 4, 2013
If a psychiatrist messes with Autistics/Aspies, the only thing an Autistic folk has to do is refer to Hans Asperger. He's on our side!! He DISCOVERED us and loved us and WAS one of us.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#515052 Apr 4, 2013

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#515053 Apr 4, 2013
REPOST for you NAOP!
Because it is not easy to go back up this fast flowing river.
Name appears on post wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh!! I'm sorry. I was going to answer, though I must have forgotten. I love Suriname toads. I think it's so cool how the babies come out of the Mom's back holes. I added this to Favorites. And the Spadefoot toads have such clever mechanisms! I love them too! I also enjoyed seeing them eat, and seeing their footprints in the sand.
My toads -- I have 5. Their names are Moe, Larry, Curly, Croaky, and James. They are very clever, and they each have their own special qualities and personalities. There are 3 females and 2 males. I had them when they were young, before the "secondary sex characteristics" formed, so I didn't know about their genders until later.
One of my toads is incredibly innocent and was bullied for it, to the point where she refused to eat. There were signs of bullying all along, though I had been naive about it and just never could imagine it happening with my toads. She couldn't even MOVE without being afraid before, and she was starving herself to a state of anorexia. I got her out of there when the bullying toad almost ATE her, TWICE. The first time I STILL wasn't convinced, but by the second time I knew. So I took her out of that environment and placed her in another terrarium with 2 other toads, and they love her and she's happy. She can move freely, access her water bowl, and she eats extremely well. And she still maintains her innocent and introverted nature and can be herself without worrying.
I'm happy about your crows. You have a great bond with them. They are lucky to know you! You are good. Wonderful, actually. I don't think crows trust just anyone. I think you have to be pretty special and worthy to establish such a connection.
Hello NAOP
Sounds like you have quite a family there my friend. Do you think they recognize their names, as very often humans underestimate the creatures.
Got some more for you too...

pebble toad

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
cane toad

Also that's a nice thing you say about the crows. It feels like that as it is an honor to be a guardian of Little Wing. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
hello crow

Have fun, and hope we can catch up another time.
God Bless!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#515054 Apr 4, 2013
I like whales.
Then you'd love my ex-wife.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#515055 Apr 4, 2013
Being Aspie/Autistic is GOOD. The very discoverer of this condition/way of being, HANS ASPERGER, LOVED his Aspies and protected them from the Nazis. He didn't WANT them in the DSM, either. He just wanted to study them, because they are remarkable and different. Hans Asperger was so interested in them because, to top it all off, they were like HIM. He saw himself as being the very same way, and when a DOCTOR sees this, you KNOW its good news. Hans Asperger is the greatest proponent of Asperger's syndrome and Aspies/Autistics themselves. He's one of my great heroes.
I once had an ass burger.

She told me that she showered.

She lied...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#515056 Apr 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Always.
Or there's a clotihng-optional area.
Erm.... I'll try it dressed for awhile?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#515057 Apr 4, 2013
I think it's possible that beings can WILL themselves to evolve. Like whales, for instance. They used to have legs. They were wolf-like, and lived near the Indus. But they didn't want to be on land anymore because they preferred water too much. And then they became a whale, and there are whales that spread to EVERY ocean.
That sounds like a whale of a story..........

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#515058 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Erm.... I'll try it dressed for awhile?
No soup for you!

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#515059 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I in trouble again? Oh oh... <twirls hair and grins>
Have Fun!! Just getting home myself.. Same ole..Same ole,,,,,,,,, But This is my life.. I guess I can always get Ball Room Dancing lessons..That sounds wonderful... Hey wait.. I have to have a Partner.. My husband is in a hospital bed..in the living room.. has to recooperate...still from his hospital stay 2 weeks ago still....I realize that I am living out my Marraige vows..The part where it says..-->"In SICKNESS and in Health.." He has more Life-Saving Surgery on April 12.. How are you today,Sunshine??????????

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#515060 Apr 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good afternoon everyone, I received some pretty devastating news this morning and I do not want to go into any details about it right now, but I request the honest and sincere prayers of every Christ believing person on this thread, it will be very much appreciated.
Peace and Blessings to all.
---------- HI Scott..Just arrived home from work....Just read this,because Chris clearwater brought it up about an hour ago..[I am going backwards...] My heart-felt Prayers are said for you.. If you need to talk Privately.. I am here.. Hope to see you soon..

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#515061 Apr 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of talk you going to do when she meets you at the door with her birthday suit on.You know that been known to happen to fellows.lol lol.
Hi Lil Whispers!!!!!!!!! LOL!! You funny girl! Hey its soo very nice to see you again sister!

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#515062 Apr 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't make much sense.
Can't appreciate art either I see.
You know my username already so I don't have to state it again, but since you like repetition, here it is:
Lacez.
And you think you make sense? Rather interesting.

I can appreciate art, but it fully depends on the art. I am actually from a family of artists, musicians and people who make fine items and furniture out of wood and metal. I myself, I do imaginative drawing. Won a university scholarship based on my skills but I never wanted to pursue art as a career; but enough about me.

I am quite sure you know who Dorian Gray is and I'm also sure you're capable of thinking outside the box. While it's wrong for me to assume, human beings do tend to possess that inate ability.

From the moment you came on here, you seem to want to have problems with me and other folks. Who knows; it may possibly make you feel superior in some way or fashion, or show you as intimidating and one not to to play pin the tail on the jackass with. Well that's all good and fine with me old boy, but if you don't introduce yourself with respect, how do you expect to be shown respect?

Welcome to the thread.

Counter_Strike.

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#515063 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO... just choked on my tea...
I also LOVE Hot Tea.. CHEERS!! I am drinking some now.. Trying to Relax.. Husband is sleeping..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Rover Tom 987,149
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min guest 687,171
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr LAWEST100 184,840
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Mnbvc 30,701
Anthony Bragg 2 hr Oic yes 28
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Anonymous 286,539
Clinton Foundation Scandals 5 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
More from around the web