“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#514874 Apr 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm speaking about stats from places like Canada, which has had marriage equality for almost 8.5 years.
I'm not denying that the numbers will probably change over time, but I am pointing out to the poster that he is wrong at this moment, which was the time he was commenting on.
I didn't know that about Canada, that's great.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#514876 Apr 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Dork!

“The..”

#514877 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So do Christians.
Rwanda and Uganda for example.
You can add genocide to the list as well.
You are right. However, why do you always bring it back to Christians? Other religions kill too. You're a bigot!

“The..”

#514878 Apr 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
*too late
LOL.... yes.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#514879 Apr 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are saying is that despite years of diligently and earnestly searching for your god in vain, somehow, all I found was it's evil lieutenant Satan, or more correctly, that it found me. This would mean that Satan takes more interest in the affairs of man and has a more active hand in them than your indifferent and AWOL god.
Is that correct?
<quoted text>
I hope so. It would be its first involvement in my life. And then, not to help me, but to embarrass or weaken me.
What kind of a god do you worship? You're describing an abusive relationship here - one where after years of being ignored when I reached out, your god finally reaches back decades later to snap me in the ear.
You see you state in this post you seached out for MY God in vain not YOUR God So you honestly never diligently searched at all.You even think of yourself as a Lieutenant of Satan.Your the one who wants God awol or you would not mock others for there beliefs.
You are very abusive mocker to people you do not even know never meet or probably never know.Has nothing to do with them personally but has everything to do with what they believe.Thus the man who mocks one of God's children mock God.Like I said God is showing this whole thread what you truely are.With every word you write and every action you take.I no doubt about the snap in the ear or taking you to your knees.Nothing is impossible when dealing with a mocker.You just might discover a sense of humor in God too.So enlighten me some more there Lietenant.

“The..”

#514880 Apr 4, 2013
Venguer wrote:
Why not?
Why not what?

Welcome :)

“The..”

#514881 Apr 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You see you state in this post you seached out for MY God in vain not YOUR God So you honestly never diligently searched at all.You even think of yourself as a Lieutenant of Satan.Your the one who wants God awol or you would not mock others for there beliefs.
You are very abusive mocker to people you do not even know never meet or probably never know.Has nothing to do with them personally but has everything to do with what they believe.Thus the man who mocks one of God's children mock God.Like I said God is showing this whole thread what you truely are.With every word you write and every action you take.I no doubt about the snap in the ear or taking you to your knees.Nothing is impossible when dealing with a mocker.You just might discover a sense of humor in God too.So enlighten me some more there Lietenant.
Hello LW :)
Brilliant.

“The..”

#514882 Apr 4, 2013
I LOVE this song...

&li st=RD02-ieftPTBt7Q

Location hidden

#514883 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Why? Are you threatening me with the Scary Chicken On The Stick With Jingly Bells again?
"Arise, chicken. Arise!"
Tell me why your god sits for this blasphemy, this so-called jealous and angry god that allegedly forbade blasphemy in its first ten commandments. I can blaspheme your god at will, and the only response will be a bunch of yahoos shaking the Scary Chicken at me. You people and your imaginations are all that there is to your religion - no good god, and no evil god.
I'm pretty sure that I've already explained to you that you wasting your time here with that oogah boogah stuff. You've already gleaned everybody that that ruse can capture from our demographic. If you want to scare people into submission using Scary Chicken, you'll need to focus on children.
Since the courts won't let you near the public schools, you probably should consider taking your terror tactics to day care centers.
Very good example of your continued absusive mocking.
Yep God useing you as a fine example of satan work.
God showing the flock where the lieutenant wolf is,
you might even make Captain soon.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#514884 Apr 4, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't, or you would actually understand it.
You may, however, misinform students about it.
You've been schooled.
Deal with it.
Still can't let it go, can you.

Demented stalker atheist!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514885 Apr 4, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no eavesdropping on a public forum, goof.
Another brilliant post from the nutty professor.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514886 Apr 4, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperation.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514887 Apr 4, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
More desperation.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514888 Apr 4, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
You want find one where Jesus says to abuse anyone.
But here is a few about ''Rightous Judging''...
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24).
Fixed it for you.

That is the only line in your entire post that was attributed to Jesus.

Get a clue. You make are making atheists look stupid and dishonest.

Location hidden

#514889 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello LW :)
Brilliant.
Mornin;

I just getting the engine warmed up and it is just purring have not even thrown it gear yet.lol Not even honked the horn to let them know I am around yet.lol.

“The..”

#514890 Apr 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed it for you.
That is the only line in your entire post that was attributed to Jesus.
Get a clue. You make are making atheists look stupid and dishonest.
I knew you would!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514891 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I couldn't find anything with precisely that wording. Try Googling it yourself without the quote marks.
It doesn't exist. Plagiarism is an academic/journalism term for an academic/journalism setting.

You can no more "plagiarize" here than you can be accused of "exceeding the national speed limit" at a race track.

“The..”

#514892 Apr 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin;
I just getting the engine warmed up and it is just purring have not even thrown it gear yet.lol Not even honked the horn to let them know I am around yet.lol.
LOL.... is it very cold this morning? You might need a fire to get the engine all heated up :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514893 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, and it was plagiarized.
<quoted text>
Me, too, for reasons I gave. I can usually spot plagiarism on Topix immediately.
<quoted text>
Eavesdroppers? Even if she PM'ed it to you, it would still be plagiarized.
You are wrong except in your own mind.

You should take up religion. You are very good at making stuff up and claiming it is The Truth.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#514894 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You really couldn't know what plagiarism is or you would not have posted that.
You are wrong except in your own mind.

You should take up religion. You are very good at making stuff up and claiming it is The Truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 740,073
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min pusherman_ 543,044
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min CunningLinguist 227,748
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 23 min dirty white boy- 33,051
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min AussieBobby 259,655
Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind 51 min Infinite Force 10
Iranian teens convicted for making "happy video" 2 hr maid angela 2
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr HipGnosis 173,812

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••