In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Another neat thing about the swallowtail caterpillars.

If you touch them on the head, little antennae pop out.

It looks positively alien.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
I really wished I hadn't looked... o_O

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

*wish

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's not why I laughed. i laughed because I thought you were joking, because gay marriage is not yet legal everywhere. I think it may take some time before you can get an even demographic for comparison.
I'm speaking about stats from places like Canada, which has had marriage equality for almost 8.5 years.
I'm not denying that the numbers will probably change over time, but I am pointing out to the poster that he is wrong at this moment, which was the time he was commenting on.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

This is not a thread where I expected to see a picture of a 'fangina' or the term 'feltching', which I had to look up O_O

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree with River that there are no Christians in this forum....
The term Christian is pretty meaningless.

I look to see who believes in the teachings of Jesus whether they call themselves a Christian or anything else, even atheist, is immaterial.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm speaking about stats from places like Canada, which has had marriage equality for almost 8.5 years.
I'm not denying that the numbers will probably change over time, but I am pointing out to the poster that he is wrong at this moment, which was the time he was commenting on.
Fair enough. My mistake, I thought you were making a prediction for the US. Soz :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>...Adam is a Muslim and as you know, they do kill people simply for being homosexual....
So do Christians.
Rwanda and Uganda for example.
You can add genocide to the list as well.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
*wish
*too late

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that about Canada, that's great.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Dork!

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So do Christians.
Rwanda and Uganda for example.
You can add genocide to the list as well.
You are right. However, why do you always bring it back to Christians? Other religions kill too. You're a bigot!

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
*too late
LOL.... yes.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are saying is that despite years of diligently and earnestly searching for your god in vain, somehow, all I found was it's evil lieutenant Satan, or more correctly, that it found me. This would mean that Satan takes more interest in the affairs of man and has a more active hand in them than your indifferent and AWOL god.
Is that correct?
<quoted text>
I hope so. It would be its first involvement in my life. And then, not to help me, but to embarrass or weaken me.
What kind of a god do you worship? You're describing an abusive relationship here - one where after years of being ignored when I reached out, your god finally reaches back decades later to snap me in the ear.
You see you state in this post you seached out for MY God in vain not YOUR God So you honestly never diligently searched at all.You even think of yourself as a Lieutenant of Satan.Your the one who wants God awol or you would not mock others for there beliefs.
You are very abusive mocker to people you do not even know never meet or probably never know.Has nothing to do with them personally but has everything to do with what they believe.Thus the man who mocks one of God's children mock God.Like I said God is showing this whole thread what you truely are.With every word you write and every action you take.I no doubt about the snap in the ear or taking you to your knees.Nothing is impossible when dealing with a mocker.You just might discover a sense of humor in God too.So enlighten me some more there Lietenant.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Venguer wrote:
Why not?
Why not what?

Welcome :)

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You see you state in this post you seached out for MY God in vain not YOUR God So you honestly never diligently searched at all.You even think of yourself as a Lieutenant of Satan.Your the one who wants God awol or you would not mock others for there beliefs.
You are very abusive mocker to people you do not even know never meet or probably never know.Has nothing to do with them personally but has everything to do with what they believe.Thus the man who mocks one of God's children mock God.Like I said God is showing this whole thread what you truely are.With every word you write and every action you take.I no doubt about the snap in the ear or taking you to your knees.Nothing is impossible when dealing with a mocker.You just might discover a sense of humor in God too.So enlighten me some more there Lietenant.
Hello LW :)
Brilliant.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I LOVE this song...

&li st=RD02-ieftPTBt7Q

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Are you threatening me with the Scary Chicken On The Stick With Jingly Bells again?
"Arise, chicken. Arise!"
Tell me why your god sits for this blasphemy, this so-called jealous and angry god that allegedly forbade blasphemy in its first ten commandments. I can blaspheme your god at will, and the only response will be a bunch of yahoos shaking the Scary Chicken at me. You people and your imaginations are all that there is to your religion - no good god, and no evil god.
I'm pretty sure that I've already explained to you that you wasting your time here with that oogah boogah stuff. You've already gleaned everybody that that ruse can capture from our demographic. If you want to scare people into submission using Scary Chicken, you'll need to focus on children.
Since the courts won't let you near the public schools, you probably should consider taking your terror tactics to day care centers.
Very good example of your continued absusive mocking.
Yep God useing you as a fine example of satan work.
God showing the flock where the lieutenant wolf is,
you might even make Captain soon.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't, or you would actually understand it.
You may, however, misinform students about it.
You've been schooled.
Deal with it.
Still can't let it go, can you.

Demented stalker atheist!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no eavesdropping on a public forum, goof.
Another brilliant post from the nutty professor.
Demented stalker atheist!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••