“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#514846 Apr 4, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Here I am again! Thank you for always being there to listen. I'd like to ask help for Christian organizations around the world. Whether providing nonprofit services, outreach ministries, or other Christian-run organization, they need protection from harm and evil; encouragement for the day; direction for the future. They face so many obstacles along the way...and Satan would love to ruin their work. I pray that you will give wisdom and insight to the decision-makers. I pray that the operations will run smoothly and without complications. I pray that every person who works in and through these organizations will be safe...and will remember that they represent Jesus Christ before the world. May they be blessed and you be glorified, as the influence of Christ goes forth. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#514847 Apr 4, 2013
Encouraging Words.....

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord, not for men.

Colossians 3:23

K-Love

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#514848 Apr 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
“Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.”
~ Author Unknown
Thought For the Day
Laffin.

Hi, Epi.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#514849 Apr 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Laffin.
Hi, Epi.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/S-loqsV...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#514850 Apr 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/S-loRDZ...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#514851 Apr 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Laffin.
Hi, Epi.
Hi Mac......Here is a cup of coffee for ya.....

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#514852 Apr 4, 2013
Buh Bye.....

Have a great day!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#514853 Apr 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said,Mocker against Christian followers is one of many tools used by satan. This post just shows you paid a visit to your tool shed again.
What you are saying is that despite years of diligently and earnestly searching for your god in vain, somehow, all I found was it's evil lieutenant Satan, or more correctly, that it found me. This would mean that Satan takes more interest in the affairs of man and has a more active hand in them than your indifferent and AWOL god.

Is that correct?
lil whispers wrote:
God is going to expose you for what your truely are.
I hope so. It would be its first involvement in my life. And then, not to help me, but to embarrass or weaken me.

What kind of a god do you worship? You're describing an abusive relationship here - one where after years of being ignored when I reached out, your god finally reaches back decades later to snap me in the ear.

Fennario

#514854 Apr 4, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just simply not true!.
God knows our Heart and our intentions of the Heart, if you were SINCERE, God would be there! You must go through Jesus Christ to get to God. You must BELIEVE Jesus and His words (the Bible), to even Know Jesus. You must be drawn to Jesus and ask Jesus in your Heart (sincerely from the heart)
You said the Christian God was nowhere to be found!??
Jesus can ALWAYS be found!
To be Sincere means to go to Jesus and ASK for forgivness of all your sins, and ASK Jesus to come into your Heart.
Thanks for all of the advice, but I can guarantee you that you are mistaken. If your god could have been found or wanted to be found, I would have found it. If your god exists, then it hid from me. Either way, that's a dead end that I have no interest in revisiting. Why would I?

Fennario

#514855 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't look to that nut for any answer based on logic.
Well look who showed up - Satan's abscessed prostate.

Fennario

#514856 Apr 4, 2013
nurface wrote:
Religion comes from man, but Salvation comes from God
LAWEST100 wrote:
It is all about the Lord Jesus Christ Lupy, and not a set of religious base rules
Very good.

It's encouraging to see that even the religious are distancing themselves from the concept of religion. That's how dirty a word "religion" has become.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#514857 Apr 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Well look who showed up - Satan's abscessed prostate.
My turn: Ouch.

Fennario

#514858 Apr 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Better pray for God to spare you.
Why? Are you threatening me with the Scary Chicken On The Stick With Jingly Bells again?

"Arise, chicken. Arise!"

Tell me why your god sits for this blasphemy, this so-called jealous and angry god that allegedly forbade blasphemy in its first ten commandments. I can blaspheme your god at will, and the only response will be a bunch of yahoos shaking the Scary Chicken at me. You people and your imaginations are all that there is to your religion - no good god, and no evil god.

I'm pretty sure that I've already explained to you that you wasting your time here with that oogah boogah stuff. You've already gleaned everybody that that ruse can capture from our demographic. If you want to scare people into submission using Scary Chicken, you'll need to focus on children.

Since the courts won't let you near the public schools, you probably should consider taking your terror tactics to day care centers.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#514859 Apr 4, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... No offence meant, I just have to laugh at that one...
So they're at 50% or higher?

Fennario

#514860 Apr 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
the rejection of Christ when you know better ( or perhaps you really don't ) will send you to hell, and THAT constitutes a loser. Peace.
Peace? LOL. You wave the Scary Chicken, pull out your most insulting scriptures, and then say "peace"? Is this the love of Christ that you were just referring to?
LAWEST100 wrote:
Jesus is the Word written in book form.
Great answer!

Have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard.

Besides, I'm waiting for the movie.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#514861 Apr 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So they're at 50% or higher?
No, that's not why I laughed. i laughed because I thought you were joking, because gay marriage is not yet legal everywhere. I think it may take some time before you can get an even demographic for comparison.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#514862 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, thanks. We're learning.
You posted to Mrs Aint on Facebook about her butterflies. You raise and release monarchs as well, correct? Thanks again.
She's got tiger swallowtail (she thinks) caterpillars on the milkweed now.
<quoted text>
Yes you do raise them! Cool. Thanks.
Swallowtail caterpillars like dill and fennel. You can just pick some up at the grocery store or at a garden center.

The monarch gets its toxicity from milkweed. I'm not aware of any other butterfly larvae that eat milkweed. There is another butterfly, I can't recall the name right now, that mimics the monarch in appearance, but it isn't toxic.

The swallowtail caterpillar looks something like the monarch caterpillar, but is easily distinguishable. There is also a wide variety of swallowtails. Google up some pics of their larvae and you can see what you'll get.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#514863 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't look to that nut for any answer based on logic.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#514864 Apr 4, 2013
Another neat thing about the swallowtail caterpillars.

If you touch them on the head, little antennae pop out.

It looks positively alien.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#514865 Apr 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
I really wished I hadn't looked... o_O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 589,346
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 4,077
Asian students pose great threat and damage to ... 13 min cowboy 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Catcher1 837,022
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Clearwater 176,753
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 32 min Liam 416
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 1 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Freebird USA 271,261
More from around the web