|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
now we got true confession
because of your priesthood, devotion,and spiritual urgent help to this HANDSOME LOVED BY MAN GAY ADAM??
I'm just helping GayAdam find his true belonging.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
I made mistake call you catolic
I thought about liflover
if you stick only to Bible
Romans 6;23 not suck only warn all of us?
what is better ?
to be in the armas of Almighty eternal Love Agape,be eternaly loved?
or sin temporaly and be damned?
yeasterday transgression doesn't exist any more,but not forgiven sin can condemn you and you can lose your eternal happiness and hope to never die????
Romans 8;10
AND IF CHRIST BE IN YOU,
THE BODY IS DEAD BECAUSE OF SIN;
BUT THE SPIRIT IS LIFE BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUESNESS
also quit is possible all sins,and be my beloved sisiter in Christ our precious Father G-D HaSheme Yahveh and His Son Jesus Christ
Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God...
nurface

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're going to insist that everyone on this thread believes a certain way, right ??
Nope, but its ''very clear in the Bible'' about that subject. So it's not a certain way, but the only way to believe it.
.. you're determined to win every argument, right ??..
Nope. Learned that while married..
.. you'll be domineering, intimidating, nit-picking, intolerant and pedantic, right ??..
Well, the intolerant i may fail in just depends. The rest i can just say if the Word of God says it, so be it. Now if it bothers you that i may quote or post scripture, then i apologize in advance if you hold that against me, but this is a Christian topic right?

.. you'll have intransigent views on everybody and everything, right ??.... you'll be our new papa, right ??..
Nope, and not a chance.
.. the view is great on the top, isn't it? We're sorry we can't all live up to your standards but we already love who we are, control freak ..
Dont see myself as on top at all,, i am no better or no less then you. I dont look down or think less of anybody who doesnt believe as i do, may not like the things they do or agree with them, but i still have a love for there soul.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*blushes*
ROTFLMMFAO
http://danrogayan.files.wordpress.com/2011/04...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just helping GayAdam find his true belonging.
http://danrogayan.files.wordpress.com/2011/04...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Thanks, Doc.
nurface

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I could say an awful lot but you deserve better than me.
I believe Jesus and choose to at least try not to spit in His face.
What does that mean?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Doc.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EjIxFR8z50Q/SndIVIg...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Doc.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/S-loqsV...
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm about to make a big pile of bacon for my breakfast, would you like some Adam? Mr. security just told me he likes RR so you're out of luck buddy. Pickled pig's feet? It's yummy :)
God knows you donīt know.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
You hypocrite. You not bettet than your friends the homosexuals.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Doc.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/S-loRDZ...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

@ Dim:
Tide with Beach wrote:
I never called you stupid, moron. For the record, I only insult you when you make a mistake. I don't know of any other way for it to have an impact.

I would be more than happy to drop any and all insults if you would also comply.
LOL. Good luck with that.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Doc.
http://www.bing.com/images/search... 's+waitin+pictures+sylvester &qpvt=satan%27s+waitin+pic tures+sylvester&FORM=IQFRM L#view=detail&id=B7C02DEB9 7E975B51B1EC4D150BE168BFA966CC 6&selectedIndex=12

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tri :) it certainly seems that way. It also seems they dislike character attacks...
"Christian trash", "Thief", "Liar", "Pretnder", "cristard", "jackass" etc... seem to be ok though, as long as it only applies to not them or their buddies.
Aw Juice. Don't be like that. I called Dim "Christian trash" and "filthy Christian liar" only after months of his abusive language and his steadfast refusal to defend his allegations or stop making them. He begged for this, and it is just.

And there is nothing bigoted about it. It's nothing but much deserved contempt for one single person.

Of course we dislike the character attacks. Don't you? After months of dealing with his nasty mouth, I simply decided not to let the Dimwit have free kicks at me any longer. If he wanted to play offense, he would have to play defense as well.

All that that piece of Christian stool needed to do was to beg for my forgiveness, which I had guaranteed to give him, and he refused.

Of course, that offer has now expired. If he wishes to beg me now, I can't guarantee acceptance. My answer will depend on my mood at the time.

That is imminently just. Not merciful, but just.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

:)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

:(
nurface

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yeah. I must admit that lately I've been doing the same thing and you know what? Whilst I've been in doubt and focusing on religion and things of man, God has been blessing me anyway. Sure made me think. These religious battles that have been going on for most of our History are about power for man, God doesn't need us to defend Him or judge others.

Religion? It makes me laugh when people fight over religion to be honest. Or when people point out how the Romans stole their concepts from other religions. I just don't see it that way. Religion has evolved, as we have and is directed by customs of men. Yeah, the Holy Trinity existed for thousands of years in one form or another. I don't really think it matters.
God is eternal and man has been putting his interpretation of God into culture since the beginning of consciousness. Just like civilisation, politics and education. To focus on that, imo, is foolish and can lead one away from God.
"The Kingdom of God is within."
What does that mean exactly? I think it means that our souls/spirit are a part of God, which He has given us, we have a part of our Creator inside of us and we can choose to tune in to that part or serve our human desires only.
May i ask do you think you are borned with that in you,(kingdome of God) or have to do something to get that?

God breathed into man and he became a living soul, yes he gave us life, a soul and spirit. And dealt ''every man/woman a measure'' of Faith.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
no it isnt dr Shrink
but you left not because of dr Shrink,
only for cyber fun and lust,
you are sweet lady and have full right to be happy,sweet,and atractive phisicaly and verbaly to the man
YOU ARE REAL WOMEN?ISNT???
We doesn't know,maybe dr Shrink is dead,or injured,or sick,his poor body is very old 95 years old and he can be very sick
Just pray for this poor old guy dr Shrink?
I did Leave because of 2 people.. I am not saying names. They both were very mean to me.. Plus I was in a state of depression... We had just lost Micah,,,Cbart,, and Beloved HAM.. They died with in months of each other..I loved all three very much...I connected with all three.. I admit that I was Living on the edge where I was posting for over a year after I left this thread.....YES,, you guessed it..For cyber fun.. I have the 3 Badges to prove it on my avatar.. PLUS wore the Gold Crown like a Queen for 1 month.. and the Leader board for 7 weeks.. It was hard.. Its was ONLY a Game.. BUT you know what?? I have always kept the Faith..through it all.... I have the LOVE Of Jesus infused on my soul.....Its comforting that I am never alone..HE is with me every step of the way.. The place where I was posting the past year,, has Unfortunately Run its course... YES!!! I am a Real Woman.. I am the Mother of Two Grown Sons... They dont need Mommy any more.. BUT LOVE Me very much.. They are a phone call away.. Both homeowners... I am Proud of them both... Soo,,, I have an Empty Nest... I am trying to LIVE Out My Golden Years..and BE the Best I can Be.. I also have a Facebook acct.. IT was a Christmas Gift last year from My two sons.. I have 289 friends there...Many are from this thread... and YOU Mention,, that you thought I left for Lust??? Who am I Lusting over??? HUH??? You think you know soo much about me??? I dont think so...

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are a handsome, articulate, intelligent white man.
2. You are an ugly, inarticulate, dumb white man.
.. are either of these statements bigoted if they are true ??..
No.

I don't see how a statement against an individual can be called bigotry. You'd need to see that somebody applies that judgment against every member of a class to call it bigotry. Calling Dim "Christian trash" is not bigotry unless I call all Christians trash, something I have never done.

Yes, I have said and will say again that all faith based thinkers are poor thinkers, and that all Christians are wrong about gods. But that is about as far as I have gone with generalizations about all Christians.

I have also noted that there is a huge incidence of lying for Jesus and of mangling up the words of others among Christians - "Christodyslexia" if you will - but that isn't bigotry, either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

482 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 93,719
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min eyeful 720,512
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Liam 532,760
bhains ki chudai liaise ki........ 7 min shlok 21
6.5 inches big or small? (Feb '13) 11 min cowboy 11
searching for a sex 16 min ktm ko kta 1
Prediksi Bola dan Pasar Bola 19 min Prediksi303 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 172,389
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Szajen 75