“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#514774 Apr 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I'm a little out of synch with you. I'm about 18 hours behind. I've accepted your answer. But there are still a few more jests after that one.
LOL... it's all good, I figured :)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#514775 Apr 3, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking for a way to say GOODBYE.
My time here is limited.
How's this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RMTKb-pgxGIXX
What is wrong with you RT? Answer only if you want to.
HFN

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#514776 Apr 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
It is heartwarming to have friends like you and HL.
Dude! Likewise.

I found quite a bit about you on the Internet to brag about, but I can't do so without risking exposing your identity.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514777 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks, Juice. I hope we're good with one another, and can stay that way, even though I will continue to criticize the Christian church and insult the Dimwit ad lib. If you can't accept that, this peace won't last.
Go ahead, I don't really care anymore. The Christian church spits in the face of everything I hold dear, all religions do really, as for you and Skom; it has naught to do with me and I should have just stayed out of it in the first place. I hope we've always been good with one another, I just like to tease you as I'm sure you do it to me, you've never overly offended me or been mean to me or made me cry so I don't have a problem.... you do get pretty grumpy sometimes though.... as do I.... LOL

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514778 Apr 3, 2013
I'm all out of persecution cards btw, so no points till I get my delivery ok? Cheers :)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#514779 Apr 3, 2013
Why did you take my pictures down,you little Topix WEENIE?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#514780 Apr 3, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think IANS and Skom are friends. What do friends like doing more than anything else?
Talking to each other.
Friends don't always agree. You have to look deep down.
You don't have to be my friend but we can probably learn things from each other. What better gift is there?
I didnít say that I didnít want to be your friend RT. Iím just not sure what you mean when you say friend. I donít think friends argue all the time like has been happening on this thread. Not much is being learned. This constant arguing is not a good thing and I would not want to argue with a friend like that. When it turns out to be the same oh same oh with nothing being gained in a conversation then Iím for scrolling. All this arguing is accomplishing nothing good.

What better gift? How about helping to bring goodness, laughter, peace, love, hope and love into their life? That sounds pretty good to me.
HFN

Fennario

#514781 Apr 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. look at the rainbow, take a moment to reflect on its magnificence. You're humbled, right? Does that feeling efface your self-worth, dependence or inferiority ??..
No, of course not.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. isn't prayer a form of reflection, an acknowledgement of the beauty and wonder of life?
Not the prayer I've heard. You must have a different experience of prayer. I don't find faith based thinkers to be very reflective as a rule.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#514782 Apr 3, 2013
Hey,you Topix WEENIE,when you finish your shift,the pictures are coming BACK!

Fennario

#514783 Apr 3, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to make sure they have some time to sit in the sun to let their wings harden and dry.
Yes, thanks. We're learning.

You posted to Mrs Aint on Facebook about her butterflies. You raise and release monarchs as well, correct? Thanks again.

She's got tiger swallowtail (she thinks) caterpillars on the milkweed now.
Aerobatty wrote:
I have a series of time lapsed photos of the "coming out" from chrysalis to popping out with tiny wrinkled wings and fat body to fully pumped up wings.
We usually let them crawl into our fingers from the jar and from there onto some flowers on the deck. Depending on how long it's been since they've hatched, they wait for some time, flexing their wings before they fly away.
Yes you do raise them! Cool. Thanks.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#514784 Apr 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you forgot the link ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry
Thank you HL.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#514785 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You really couldn't know what plagiarism is or you would not have posted that.
Bam.
nurface

Manchester, KY

#514786 Apr 3, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe as you've said, that we are born with a part of God, the soul. In my opinion, Faith is choosing to tune in with 'The Kingdom Within' so to speak, although, sometimes, God chooses us, which is what happened in my life experience.
Well the soul came from God yes, but our soul needs a Savior first in order for God to dwell in our soul/temple.

So you do agree that God has to invite you in order to be saved and become a follower of Jesus? Or all one has to do is ''tune in'' as you say?

Just curious

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#514787 Apr 3, 2013
&fe ature=related Got this on my mind tonight.. Hoping HE is also Intune to my calling.."You Are The One That I Want."

Fennario

#514788 Apr 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Mockery against Christian followers is one of the beast many tools.
I mostly just mock the church and Dim.

ďRidicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus." -Thomas Jefferson

"If religion contained any truth, it could be ridiculed, insulted, even defiled, without being diminished in any way. Its truth would shine through: undimmed, unblemished, shaming those who abused it into silence. But thatís not how things are. Religion is prickly. Itís intolerant. Itís ultra-defensive precisely because itís brittle and fragile. Itís about as substantial as a meringue. Itís all froth and no substance. Itís had thousands of years to make its case and all itís produced is sophistry, violence and a raft of morals that would shame a rattlesnake." - Pat Condell

"I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt, and I claim that right." Ė Christopher Hitchens

Fennario

#514789 Apr 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>A atheist fool making other atheists fools Bigger fools. Nothing of consequence there.
Skombolis and Riverside Redneck is right, there is not much of a outside consequence behind this billboard except to those that choose to engage in discussion. Do me a sincere favor and send this writing to your freethinking association, make sure you let them know I'm a Christian ~~grin~~
Make your posts more interesting and I might be able to help you out there.

Fennario

#514790 Apr 3, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just trying to offer Skom an arguable position to take.
He didn't seem interested in that.
OK. Then it wasn't your position? No problem either way. I know that your heart is good.

Fennario

#514791 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I apologize for the filthy, atheist liar comment. What I meant to say was foul, fibbing non-believer... Please forgive me.
It's not necessary.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514792 Apr 3, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the soul came from God yes, but our soul needs a Savior first in order for God to dwell in our soul/temple.
So you do agree that God has to invite you in order to be saved and become a follower of Jesus? Or all one has to do is ''tune in'' as you say?
Just curious
To me, have faith and tune in, means the same thing. I trust and love both God and His Son Jesus. However, i have no religiosity or affiliation with religion, this is something that people tend to not understand, things of man are not necessary for a relationship with God. Words are not necessary.

Fennario

#514793 Apr 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
I don't personally attack you
That ship has sailed.
LAWEST100 wrote:
Jesus Christ teaches the positive and love
Spare me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 42 min Grunt56 221,551
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 267,565
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 1 hr lee 234
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Lumajuice 796,694
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr pusherman_ 568,579
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 38,067
__POPE to Lead U.N. 1-World GOVT "Launching" 3 hr UMakeWORLDPEACEID... 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr AN NFL FAN 120,765
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web