I See A Rainbow!

#514722 Apr 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible true Jehova laws is friendly and life giving to all of earthly people,
God Yehowa Loves you too
only people are not sincerely frienfly to GOD YAHVEH LAWS AND MORAL COMANDMENTS
You are wrong Bible loves you and author of Bible named YAHVEH G-D Ha Sheme
Is this Dr.Shrink?? If it is.. Well??? I ran away.. Over a year ago..Never looked back.. Until I connected with a New friend and IT led me back HOME.. here..
Then I Rejoiced and was Glad..

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#514723 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.... What a f_cking piece of shit!
That dude should be drawn and quartered, then burned, then fed to a garbage disposal.
He IS a coward. Nothing more.
Please watch your language..There are children Present..
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#514724 Apr 3, 2013
Get that pig out of here. Are you listening to me Mr. security? That guy down there.Thrown him out from here.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There.
I fixed it.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#514726 Apr 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
excelent post,and spiritual view point?
but what about your RCC nun service and teachings part time little kids?
have nice evening
Bible Gods Word Jehvah's loves you without of any bias
Romans suck!

I do usually have little kids around me though, God loves us all and do not call me a catholic!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#514727 Apr 3, 2013
Get that pig out from here. Are you listening to me Mr. security? The poster RiversideRedneck.Throw him out from here. He is mischifing.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514728 Apr 3, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
You want find one where Jesus says to abuse anyone.
But here is a few about ''Rightous Judging''...
All these commands require the careful exercise of righteousness judgment. Do not be deceived by smooth words and flattering speech. Beware of wolves who come to you with a sheep's skin.
He who justifies the wicked, and he who condemns the just, both of them alike are an abomination to the LORD" (Proverbs 17:15). "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them" (Ephesians 5:11).
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24). This is reminiscent of Leviticus 19:15. "You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty. But in righteousness you shall judge your neighbor."
There is a place for righteous judgment. When Christians persist in sin, they are to be judged by their fellow Christians, as Paul explained to the Corinthians: "I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. Yet I certainly did not mean the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner -- not even to eat with such a person. For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? But those who are outside God judges. Therefore 'put away from yourselves that wicked person'" (1 Corinthians 5:9-13).
"But we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us" (2 Thessalonians 3:6).
"And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed. Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother" (2 Thessalonians 3:14,15).
"Teach and exhort these things. If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness, he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, useless wrangling of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself" (2 Timothy 6:2b-5).
"Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple" (Romans 16:17,18).
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24).
I could say an awful lot but you deserve better than me.

I believe Jesus and choose to at least try not to spit in His face.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#514729 Apr 3, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Is this Dr.Shrink?? If it is.. Well??? I ran away.. Over a year ago..Never looked back.. Until I connected with a New friend and IT led me back HOME.. here..
Then I Rejoiced and was Glad..
no it isnt dr Shrink

but you left not because of dr Shrink,
only for cyber fun and lust,
you are sweet lady and have full right to be happy,sweet,and atractive phisicaly and verbaly to the man
YOU ARE REAL WOMEN?ISNT???

We doesn't know,maybe dr Shrink is dead,or injured,or sick,his poor body is very old 95 years old and he can be very sick
Just pray for this poor old guy dr Shrink?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514730 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
Get that pig out of here. Are you listening to me Mr. security? That guy down there.Thrown him out from here.
<quoted text>
I'm about to make a big pile of bacon for my breakfast, would you like some Adam? Mr. security just told me he likes RR so you're out of luck buddy. Pickled pig's feet? It's yummy :)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514731 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey homo, you paid that "guy down there"....

At least let him finish...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514733 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
Let me tell you something.

The interest has first priority. I serve homosexuals more than god.

I like the homosexuals and the way they try to present themself in the public.

I want our societies to become Sodomized.

I would teach even to Kids that two momms and two dads can have a family.

I want the homosexuals to have same rights.

I have sympathy for anything homosexual.

Everyone who make friends with homosexuals are friends of mine.
Fixed another!

>:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514734 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
Get that pig out from here. Are you listening to me Mr. security? The poster RiversideRedneck.Throw him out from here. He is mischifing.
mis...

mischif....

....ing

Oh.

Mischiefing...

Lol, you mean "being mischievous".....

Location hidden

#514735 Apr 3, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans suck!
I do usually have little kids around me though, God loves us all and do not call me a catholic!
sorry
I made mistake call you catolic
I thought about liflover

if you stick only to Bible
Romans 6;23 not suck only warn all of us?

what is better ?
to be in the armas of Almighty eternal Love Agape,be eternaly loved?

or sin temporaly and be damned?
yeasterday transgression doesn't exist any more,but not forgiven sin can condemn you and you can lose your eternal happiness and hope to never die????
Romans 8;10
AND IF CHRIST BE IN YOU,
THE BODY IS DEAD BECAUSE OF SIN;
BUT THE SPIRIT IS LIFE BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUESNESS

also quit is possible all sins,and be my beloved sisiter in Christ our precious Father G-D HaSheme Yahveh and His Son Jesus Christ

Location hidden

#514736 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed another!
>:)
now we got true confession
because of your priesthood, devotion,and spiritual urgent help to this HANDSOME LOVED BY MAN GAY ADAM??

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514737 Apr 3, 2013
GayAdam wrote:
RiversideRedneck is Mr. security and he is being pig.

But I want him anyway.
*blushes*

ROTFLMMFAO

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514738 Apr 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
I thought about liflover
what is better ?
yeasterday transgression doesn't exist any more,but not forgiven sin can condemn you and you can lose your eternal happiness and hope to never die????
Romans 8;10
AND IF CHRIST BE IN YOU,
also quit is possible all sins,and be my beloved sisiter in Christ our precious Father G-D HaSheme Yahveh and His Son Jesus Christ
I'm not talking about the book silly. THE ROMAN EMPIRE RUINED THE WHOLE WORLD!

Blessings sweetie and I forgive you <3

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514739 Apr 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
now we got true confession
because of your priesthood, devotion,and spiritual urgent help to this HANDSOME LOVED BY MAN GAY ADAM??
I'm just helping GayAdam find his true belonging.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514740 Apr 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
I thought about liflover
what is better ?
Romans 8;10
AND IF CHRIST BE IN YOU,
Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God...
nurface

Manchester, KY

#514741 Apr 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're going to insist that everyone on this thread believes a certain way, right ??
Nope, but its ''very clear in the Bible'' about that subject. So it's not a certain way, but the only way to believe it.
.. you're determined to win every argument, right ??..
Nope. Learned that while married..
.. you'll be domineering, intimidating, nit-picking, intolerant and pedantic, right ??..
Well, the intolerant i may fail in just depends. The rest i can just say if the Word of God says it, so be it. Now if it bothers you that i may quote or post scripture, then i apologize in advance if you hold that against me, but this is a Christian topic right?

.. you'll have intransigent views on everybody and everything, right ??.... you'll be our new papa, right ??..
Nope, and not a chance.
.. the view is great on the top, isn't it? We're sorry we can't all live up to your standards but we already love who we are, control freak ..
Dont see myself as on top at all,, i am no better or no less then you. I dont look down or think less of anybody who doesnt believe as i do, may not like the things they do or agree with them, but i still have a love for there soul.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#514742 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*blushes*
ROTFLMMFAO
http://danrogayan.files.wordpress.com/2011/04...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min RFD 4,693
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Ink 558,951
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min waaasssuuup 773,805
Free Nudist dating site 13 min The Ghost Rider 5
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 27 min The Ghost Rider 23,959
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min UWARraceMAKEWORLD... 175,531
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 47 min shereecastellanos 659
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 265,003
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web