“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#514701 Apr 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello there Lupy, THAT is is whole problem in a nutshell, like many he simply cannot believe.
Well, yeah. I must admit that lately I've been doing the same thing and you know what? Whilst I've been in doubt and focusing on religion and things of man, God has been blessing me anyway. Sure made me think. These religious battles that have been going on for most of our History are about power for man, God doesn't need us to defend Him or judge others.

"The Kingdom of God is within."

What does that mean exactly? I think it means that our souls/spirit are a part of God, which He has given us, we have a part of our Creator inside of us and we can choose to tune in to that part or serve our human desires only.

Religion? It makes me laugh when people fight over religion to be honest. Or when people point out how the Romans stole their concepts from other religions. I just don't see it that way. Religion has evolved, as we have and is directed by customs of men. Yeah, the Holy Trinity existed for thousands of years in one form or another. I don't really think it matters.

God is eternal and man has been putting his interpretation of God into culture since the beginning of consciousness. Just like civilisation, politics and education. To focus on that, imo, is foolish and can lead one away from God.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#514702 Apr 3, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/mom-3-slain-wis-girls-t... Scumbag COWARD piece of TRASH!!

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514703 Apr 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
Isaiah 42;1
BEHOLD MY SERVANT, WHOM I UPHOLD,MINE ELCET WHOM MY SOUL DELIGHTETH,
I HAVE PUT MY SPIRIT UPON HIM;
HE SHALL BRING FORTH JUDGEMENT TO THE GENITILES(TO ALL SCOOFERS,MOCKERS, AND INSULTIVE BRAIN WASHED ATHEISTS)
Hey Doc, I'm a gentile, you think I'm not of God?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514704 Apr 3, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Shrink,
LOL... he's kinda of obvious hey? How are you Hickup?

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#514705 Apr 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA is a control freak. Please continue wearing that revealing Teddie. I like you just the way you are and your hubby loves you for who you are ..
Hi Happy Lesbo.. NICE to connect with you again,New Friend.. I do Remember Bible Jehova.. and HE gave Me an Uneasy felling.. Not real comforting for being a Jesus Lover....... You Love my Dress??? She is very revealing.... But she is covered.. This Classic Movie Star resembles me... I Love everything about her..Why not represent me here?? Everything falls into place.. Especially with the LOVE of new friends.. Actually husband takes me for granted.. I am a CareGiver for him..He is disabled with a incurable disease.. Praying for a Miracle as we speak..

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#514706 Apr 3, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi LupyLu.. How are you today??? I am OK.. The SUN was shining brightly all day... in Michigan...
Hey LL :) I'm great today, how are you? Michigan huh? I know someone else from Michigan, with the initials LL, what a lovely coincidence! The Sun is shining brightly this fine morning here too, but then again, it usually is. It's supposed to be Autumn, my favourite season but it just doesn't seem like it yet, sigh, at least it getting cooler at night. I am loving your posts btw :)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#514707 Apr 3, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Just a Minute!! I know you!! You have No Nice words for anyone.. and YOU are not here to make friends..
Bible true Jehova laws is friendly and life giving to all of earthly people,
God Yehowa Loves you too

only people are not sincerely frienfly to GOD YAHVEH LAWS AND MORAL COMANDMENTS

You are wrong Bible loves you and author of Bible named YAHVEH G-D Ha Sheme

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#514708 Apr 3, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LL :) I'm great today, how are you? Michigan huh? I know someone else from Michigan, with the initials LL, what a lovely coincidence! The Sun is shining brightly this fine morning here too, but then again, it usually is. It's supposed to be Autumn, my favourite season but it just doesn't seem like it yet, sigh, at least it getting cooler at night. I am loving your posts btw :)
My other intials are "DMF".......... Its Spring here.. Finally! its been a very long Blah winter... I Enjoy you too..

Since: Jul 08

Brunswick, OH

#514709 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for the filthy, atheist liar comment.
What I meant to say was foul, fibbing non-believer...
Please forgive me.
I assume you're an angry Christian.

Please let me know where I'm going wrong.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514710 Apr 3, 2013
GayAdam wrote:
Homosexuals like me try to be married.

I tempt alot of gays with their sexual same gender sexy sexual behavior.

I like Homosexuals in animals dress.

Happy Lesbo want to be licked by me, the Homosexual Devil.
There.

I fixed it.

Location hidden

#514711 Apr 3, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc, I'm a gentile, you think I'm not of God?
Judgement is not only negative sentence
but also positive at romnans 6 ;23 is;wages for sin is death.....
but in Romaans 6;23,same passage second part is;
BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST,

GENTILES ARE NOT EXCLUDED
also don't sin, and ask God daily for Forgiveness all your poor sins

God bless you sweety
Bible Jehova is not dr Shrink,
I can assure you,also be without of any error?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514712 Apr 3, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not angry. Not in the least.

I have no idea what you're doing wrong, I don't know you, dude.

*holds up a Cheeto*

Cheeto?

Location hidden

#514713 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There.
I fixed it.
you did good job
at least adam admit his pure sexual orientation

Location hidden

#514714 Apr 3, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
on every corner of your dark box
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#514715 Apr 3, 2013
http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/... Mark Cuban must be smoking dope!! Why in the world would you draft a woman to play in the NBA when all it would lead to is instances of contact that could be deemed,and or interpretated,as sexual misconduct,or harassment??! What's wrong,Mark??!! You STARVIN' for attention since your Dallas Mavericks quickly relinquished their title like a bunch of WEAKLNINGS??!

Location hidden

#514716 Apr 3, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yeah. I must admit that lately I've been doing the same thing and you know what? Whilst I've been in doubt and focusing on religion and things of man, God has been blessing me anyway. Sure made me think. These religious battles that have been going on for most of our History are about power for man, God doesn't need us to defend Him or judge others.
"The Kingdom of God is within."
What does that mean exactly? I think it means that our souls/spirit are a part of God, which He has given us, we have a part of our Creator inside of us and we can choose to tune in to that part or serve our human desires only.
Religion? It makes me laugh when people fight over religion to be honest. Or when people point out how the Romans stole their concepts from other religions. I just don't see it that way. Religion has evolved, as we have and is directed by customs of men. Yeah, the Holy Trinity existed for thousands of years in one form or another. I don't really think it matters.
God is eternal and man has been putting his interpretation of God into culture since the beginning of consciousness. Just like civilisation, politics and education. To focus on that, imo, is foolish and can lead one away from God.
excelent post,and spiritual view point?

but what about your RCC nun service and teachings part time little kids?

have nice evening
Bible Gods Word Jehvah's loves you without of any bias
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#514717 Apr 3, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Well,, ADAM.. Alittle judgimental arent we??? Gosh Darn! You act like MY Friends you mentioned have some kind of disease... What is your obsession with Gays and Lesbians??? I see no problem with it....To each their own...I can live with it..WHY cant you???? Here we go again!
Let me tell you something.
Jesus taught you should love god, the Lord your creator with all your hearts and souls. The interest of god has first priority. God condemned homosexuals in the bible explicit. You should serve god and his interests at first and obey him only. You donīt care you are beyond carring the teaching from god are no meant for you.

I donīt know who you are and whom you serve. I donīt know on which side you see yourself.You seems to serve homosexuals more than god.

I donīt like the homosexuals and the way they try to present themself in the public.I donīt like the times we live in. the moral values and tradition, the fundation of our societies in which we hold since thoussands of years seems to disappear.I donīt want our societies to become Sodomized. I wouldnīt want to raise children in such conditions.In the east coast of the US they started to teach even to Kids at the Kindergarten Level that two momms and two dads can have a family. I donīt want our children to get influenced by them or get touched by them. I wouldnīt want my kids although I have none see how two men or two woman hand in hand walking down the street kissing eachother etc. I donīt want the homosexuals to have same rights. I donīt want them to adopt children. I have no sympathy for anything homosexual.Everyone who make friends with homosexuals are friends of the devil.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514718 Apr 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/mom-3-sl ain-wis-girls-testifies-exs-tr ial-223808625.html Scumbag COWARD piece of TRASH!!
Oh.... What a f_cking piece of shit!

That dude should be drawn and quartered, then burned, then fed to a garbage disposal.

He IS a coward. Nothing more.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514719 Apr 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
you did good job
at least adam admit his pure sexual orientation
Lol

Ima writerer.
nurface

Manchester, KY

#514720 Apr 3, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide Bible passage in which Jesus tells anyone to abuse and judge anyone for any reason. Thank you kindly.
You want find one where Jesus says to abuse anyone.

But here is a few about ''Rightous Judging''...

All these commands require the careful exercise of righteousness judgment. Do not be deceived by smooth words and flattering speech. Beware of wolves who come to you with a sheep's skin.

He who justifies the wicked, and he who condemns the just, both of them alike are an abomination to the LORD" (Proverbs 17:15). "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them" (Ephesians 5:11).

"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24). This is reminiscent of Leviticus 19:15. "You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty. But in righteousness you shall judge your neighbor."

There is a place for righteous judgment. When Christians persist in sin, they are to be judged by their fellow Christians, as Paul explained to the Corinthians: "I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. Yet I certainly did not mean the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner -- not even to eat with such a person. For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? But those who are outside God judges. Therefore 'put away from yourselves that wicked person'" (1 Corinthians 5:9-13).

"But we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us" (2 Thessalonians 3:6).

"And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed. Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother" (2 Thessalonians 3:14,15).

"Teach and exhort these things. If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness, he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, useless wrangling of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself" (2 Timothy 6:2b-5).

"Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple" (Romans 16:17,18).

"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:24).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Rick in Kansas 265,072
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Hukt on Fonix 774,792
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min June VanDerMark 559,286
2nd TRIAL OVER a Chicken? (Mar '13) 30 min EQUAL RIGHTS 24
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min bad bob 175,593
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min Haji Muhammad Abd... 441,762
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 47 min Trunketeer 5,097
More from around the web