Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#514788 Apr 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Mockery against Christian followers is one of the beast many tools.
I mostly just mock the church and Dim.

“Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus." -Thomas Jefferson

"If religion contained any truth, it could be ridiculed, insulted, even defiled, without being diminished in any way. Its truth would shine through: undimmed, unblemished, shaming those who abused it into silence. But that’s not how things are. Religion is prickly. It’s intolerant. It’s ultra-defensive precisely because it’s brittle and fragile. It’s about as substantial as a meringue. It’s all froth and no substance. It’s had thousands of years to make its case and all it’s produced is sophistry, violence and a raft of morals that would shame a rattlesnake." - Pat Condell

"I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt, and I claim that right." – Christopher Hitchens

Fennario

#514789 Apr 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>A atheist fool making other atheists fools Bigger fools. Nothing of consequence there.
Skombolis and Riverside Redneck is right, there is not much of a outside consequence behind this billboard except to those that choose to engage in discussion. Do me a sincere favor and send this writing to your freethinking association, make sure you let them know I'm a Christian ~~grin~~
Make your posts more interesting and I might be able to help you out there.

Fennario

#514790 Apr 3, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just trying to offer Skom an arguable position to take.
He didn't seem interested in that.
OK. Then it wasn't your position? No problem either way. I know that your heart is good.

Fennario

#514791 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I apologize for the filthy, atheist liar comment. What I meant to say was foul, fibbing non-believer... Please forgive me.
It's not necessary.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#514792 Apr 3, 2013
nurface wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the soul came from God yes, but our soul needs a Savior first in order for God to dwell in our soul/temple.
So you do agree that God has to invite you in order to be saved and become a follower of Jesus? Or all one has to do is ''tune in'' as you say?
Just curious
To me, have faith and tune in, means the same thing. I trust and love both God and His Son Jesus. However, i have no religiosity or affiliation with religion, this is something that people tend to not understand, things of man are not necessary for a relationship with God. Words are not necessary.

Fennario

#514793 Apr 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
I don't personally attack you
That ship has sailed.
LAWEST100 wrote:
Jesus Christ teaches the positive and love
Spare me.

Fennario

#514794 Apr 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
I called you a loser and a fool
Yes, I know.
LAWEST100 wrote:
the rejection of Christ when you know better ( or perhaps you really don't ) will send you to hell, and THAT constitutes a loser. Peace.
Peace? LOL. You wave the Scary Chicken, pull out your most insulting scriptures, and then say "peace"? Is this the love of Christ that you were just referring to?

Fennario

#514795 Apr 3, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Seems like you were focusing on religion, not God. Just a thought.
I was patient and sincere, Juice. The Christian god was nowhere to be found.

Fennario

#514797 Apr 3, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe but what about those who don't offensively start making character attacks first? Is it just then?
No.

That doesn't apply to Dim, though, does it?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#514798 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gettin thirsty.

Stop.
Yum yum yum alcohol.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#514799 Apr 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I mostly just mock the church and Dim.
“Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus." -Thomas Jefferson
"If religion contained any truth, it could be ridiculed, insulted, even defiled, without being diminished in any way. Its truth would shine through: undimmed, unblemished, shaming those who abused it into silence. But that’s not how things are. Religion is prickly. It’s intolerant. It’s ultra-defensive precisely because it’s brittle and fragile. It’s about as substantial as a meringue. It’s all froth and no substance. It’s had thousands of years to make its case and all it’s produced is sophistry, violence and a raft of morals that would shame a rattlesnake." - Pat Condell
"I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt, and I claim that right." – Christopher Hitchens
Like I said,Mocker against Christian followers is one of many tools used by satan.
This post just shows you paid a visit to your tool shed again.
God is going to expose you for what your truely are.

Montreal

#514800 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I think she was being sarcastic.

She's mahvelous, dahling....
Or that.

Montreal

#514801 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexualle have a dog´s logic. Thy live here and now in the present loving their lives without caring. They don´t care about past and future.
You better check your spelling, it looks like you're talking about yourself or something else.

Montreal

#514802 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>That's what's gonna happen when gay marriage goes national...

Divorce lawyers are gonna be rich(er)!
So far the divorce rates of gay couples are much lower than those of straight couples.

Montreal

#514803 Apr 3, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting profile picture. Is your name Dorian Gray?

Counter_Strike.
You don't make much sense.
Can't appreciate art either I see.

You know my username already so I don't have to state it again, but since you like repetition, here it is:
Lacez.

Montreal

#514804 Apr 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>put a scoop of poop on that cone and you got yourself the homosexual lifestyle. great analogy of yours!;)
I'm sorry, but your fetish isn't something many people enjoy.
Please keep it to yourself.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#514805 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I was patient and sincere, Juice. The Christian god was nowhere to be found.
That is just simply not true!.

God knows our Heart and our intentions of the Heart, if you were SINCERE, God would be there! You must go through Jesus Christ to get to God. You must BELIEVE Jesus and His words (the Bible), to even Know Jesus. You must be drawn to Jesus and ask Jesus in your Heart (sincerely from the heart)

You said the Christian God was nowhere to be found!??
Jesus can ALWAYS be found!

To be Sincere means to go to Jesus and ASK for forgivness of all your sins, and ASK Jesus to come into your Heart.
nurface

Barbourville, KY

#514806 Apr 3, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, have faith and tune in, means the same thing. I trust and love both God and His Son Jesus. However, i have no religiosity or affiliation with religion, this is something that people tend to not understand, things of man are not necessary for a relationship with God. Words are not necessary.
Yeah, you are correct i dont understand your position. Somewhat confused.

You are correct though, things of man arent necassary and in no way can give you a ''relationship'' with God,, but what God has instructed in the Holy Bible for one to do in order to be saved and inherit eternal life is necassary and a must. Religion comes from man, but Salvation comes from God through a repentive heart by believing and trusting in that Christ died for your sins,, and making him Lord of your life.. Flesh and blood shall not enter in the kingdom of God, you must be born again of the Spirit.

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#514807 Apr 3, 2013
"I had this video for quite awhile in my favorites.. Please watch this.. I am Sharing it with yous.. I also think YOU will be Glad You Did!! Praise our Lord Jesus Christ.."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#514808 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>I was patient and sincere, Juice. The Christian god was nowhere to be found.
I'm sorry about that Teddy, I guess everyone's journey is different :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Riverside Rednek 59,316
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min kent 695,378
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 29 min Libs R Dumbacrats 3
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 1 hr How does it feel 93
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Robert F 994,029
topix is a joke and unfair to the people who s... (Jan '09) 7 hr Ricky F 27
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr verykinky 446,246
More from around the web