I have many. Do you have any?
**butts in**

Nope. I'm perfect.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#514548 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>All Nazi people are filthy Nazi liars.

I'm a bigot.

So what.

:p
That's different though, because that's not generalizing.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#514549 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Well.....

He has that right.
Wasn't he not though?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514550 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Lifelover
HELLLOOO Sweetie???if you are a female.
Hellloooo??? I said I apologize if itīs true.
You can never know who you're talking to.
I am much too adult for childish Games. I am not here to play O am here to tell the truth,
You're hot.

Do you feltch?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514551 Apr 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
Yes there is shelter in taking flight if your predator can't fly or shoot a gun.
And some food is found while flying. I watched a bird soaring over a lake looking for fish through much of my dinner last night. Terrestrial raptors such as hawks and owls do the same thing.
And if you have to cover a lot of ground to find food, flying is helpful once again.
<quoted text>
Yes, more or less. Why not? Because it challenges your faith? Why do you suppose that almost all objections to that idea come from people with an agenda to see that it is not believed?
<quoted text>
Without the deciding part, yes. Why not? Because it challenges your faith?
<quoted text>
I don't know. Perhaps because it is not necessary. It was necessary to develop lungs form gills to get from sea to land, but it was not necessary to develop gills to get back.
<quoted text>
I don't know enough about this subject to give you definitive answers, but as I understand it, the whales are losing their pelvic bones.
If the pelvic bones still a purpose apart from their original one - to articulate the legs with the pelvis - they won't disappear completely, however. Those bones might still be useful for the birthing process, or to serve as a site of attachment for various muscles.
It has nothing to do with my faith.

I believe in creation through evolution.

I just think most evolutionists got it all wrong.

There's more questions than answers.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514552 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I did celebrate something Sunday, but it wasn't Easter. I went to a cast party. One friend acted in a local play, and another helped make the sets.
Did you think that I was celebrating Easter because I "played all day" instead of working? I did that Monday and yesterday, too. And I'll do it today and tomorrow as well. And the rest of the month. And the rest of the year.
Yes.

And I know you thought about Jesus on Easter, too.

Don't deny it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514553 Apr 3, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
Cool.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#514554 Apr 3, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denie,
What a beautiful post and so true that we don't deserve his time or love. All we can do is keep striving to deepen our faith each day of our lives and hope that by living by our faith that we can inspire others by being true to our faith. By the way, have you noticed that I put the new girl up for my avator?
Blame it on the "dog lovers" thread."
Bless you and have a GREAT day!
I second that!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#514555 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I need a screwdriver.
*looks for the vodka*
I'd go for the screwdriver if I were you. You definitely have a screw loose.

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#514556 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hot.
Do you feltch?
Ewwwwww!!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#514557 Apr 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
the unbelievers here can never make the distinction concerning the difference between "christianity" and the Lord Jesus Christ
I can and do all of the time. Of the two, only Christianity matters.
LAWEST100 wrote:
Matters only to you loser, and that is what you are if you cannot acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
Yeah, I know. Unbelievers are all corrupt, vile fools, and not one of us does any good at all:

"The fool says in his heart,'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good" - Psalm 14:1

Your comment, by the way, is par for the Christian course: I make some comment about faith, your church, your god, or your bible, and your reply is some kind of personal attack, often right out of your bible as above.

This is why I say that even if "the Lord Jesus Christ" is a meaningless fiction, Christianity is not. Christianity matters. It teaches millions of you to be this way.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514558 Apr 3, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I work(ed), the first day of the week is Saturday.
Me too.

It's a strange way of seeing a calendar.

The week is normally Mon-Sun, my work does it Sat-Fri.

It's weird.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#514559 Apr 3, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>I'd go for the screwdriver if I were you. You definitely have a screw loose.
Just one?

Fennario

#514560 Apr 3, 2013
This is all hate speech directed against people like me:

[1] "The fool says in his heart,'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good" - Psalm 14:1

[2] "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." - Revelation 21:8

[3]“Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?”- 2 Corinthians 6:14

Here we have been called fools, vile, corrupt, wicked, dark, the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers, and appropriate to be tortured. Not one of us is any good. That's your holy book, and I call it filth. Do you consider that hateful?
LAWEST100 wrote:
It is not hate speech at all IANS, You are a fool for denying God
There's pattern again: I comment on your bible, and you feel like that gives you permission to cast aspersions at me personally. You could have stopped with the first sentence, but like a good little myrmidon that you have become - you do understand that you have opened the door for my comments about you personally, do you not?- you elected to throw in a gratuitous personal attack.
LAWEST100 wrote:
God has bought you with a price with the shedding of his blood ...
Grow up.

What a disgusting story, too.
LAWEST100 wrote:
and therefore have the right to send your soul to a burning hell for rejecting him
There's your inferior Christian ethics again.

No, even a creator has no right to torture anybody. If it has the power and will to do so, you had better hope that it doesn't exist. As I told Trifecta a couple of times recently, if we live in such a universe ruled by a sadist like that - especially one that capriciously changes its mind, makes mistakes, and doesn't keep its promises - we're all screwed.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514561 Apr 3, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't he not though?
*shrugs* dunno...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514562 Apr 3, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd go for the screwdriver if I were you. You definitely have a screw loose.
I prefer whiskey, but a screwdriver works too.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514563 Apr 3, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one?
How many are there?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#514564 Apr 3, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Let me try this again.Sorry I got so irate with you.. and YES,, its true what I say.. You seem to be a daily fixture here... May I ask,,, HOW come?? All you bring is Grief.. Its just Not Cool..
You should not just love this life you should prepare for the thereafter.Life is short.Do god work tell ppl whatīs right and whatīs wrong. Donīt interced for homosexuals. They are an abomination in the eyes of LORD.

Fennario

#514565 Apr 3, 2013
That psychology submission and worthlessness combined with the psychology of alienation from ones own world, community, family and body are pretty unappealing to me, and have to hurt the people that can be convinced to accept it.
LAWEST100 wrote:
We are witnesses that obedience unto God is a Blessing
No, you are evidence of the opposite. You function like mindless minions.

And what happened to your character in the hands of your church? In the last few posts, you've threatened me with the Scary Chicken, and called me a loser and a fool challenging your church and its teachings - just like at least a half dozen of your hive mates.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#514566 Apr 3, 2013

Deep Purple - Sometimes I feel like screaming

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 554,617
Jobs India 15 min swetagarg 1
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 35 min kinky_girl 4,405
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 47 min Willie Linkage 63
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 47 min kinky_girl 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min bacon hater 763,397
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 1 hr prochoices 17
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 263,389
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 4 hr woody934 136
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Freebird USA 175,005