“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#514537 Apr 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry to read that. Yeah it would not be funny even facing that kind of abuse again even on a discussion billboard. I see why male prison criminals that have committed some of the most heinous crimes look down with so much scorn on abusers of children and women. Cowardly disgusting pigs.
Yep.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514538 Apr 3, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I called somebody a bigot on this thread, Skom, and I got schooled for it. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong, when I'm wrong. It may be an age thing, I don't know. I have no way of knowing. Here is an example of insult.
<quoted text>
If Rosa had said, "All German people are filthy Nazi liars", that would be bigotry (as far as I know:)
All Nazi people are filthy Nazi liars.

I'm a bigot.

So what.

:p

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514539 Apr 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>That's true RR, the mark will likely be something that only a scanner can pick up like the one that they use to scan items like groceries for example, but you never know.
That's true, we don't know. But we have to be ready to recognize it when it comes.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#514541 Apr 3, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>Most interesting.

CS.
Why do you put your username at the bottom of every post?

It's like saying:

Hi, my name is Lacez.

Lacez

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514542 Apr 3, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are not making much sense! Do you have any by chance??? Simple question.. FOR a Simple Mind!! You definitely have a screw loose..
Maybe I need a screwdriver.

*looks for the vodka*

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514543 Apr 3, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Bullzeye! I agree with you Riversideredneck........ I might be wrong about you..THINK you just LOVE to have fun..YOU enjoy LIFE.. I apologize..
Think I better take my foot out of my mouth now..LOL..
Lemme help....

Here, put your left foot here...

Then your right arm there....

Then as I pull back, you do the same.

Ready?

<cough>

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514544 Apr 3, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CJh59vZ8cccXX Classic.."Life is Like A Box Of Chocolates"[thanks for reminding me of this Riversideredneck.......]
Classic, indeed.

I also love the part where he walks into Jenny's apartment & notices the A/C...**magic!**

"You got air conditioneeng...."

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#514545 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Do you own stock in Dodge?
That's hilarious coming from you.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#514546 Apr 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
We are not worried about the judgments of your book. We don't care at all. Why should we?
But you should be concerned with what we think and say about your shrinking church. If your only hope is supernatural intervention, you have no hope.
LAWEST100 wrote:
I'll respond to your senseless diatribe in the order that you posted it... you had BETTER worry about "that book" because you WILL be judged from the things that is in that book.
Are you shaking the Scary Chicken On The Stick With Jingly Bells at me?

"Arise, chicken. Arise!"
Amazing, Nostradamus. Blockbuster Video could have predicted the same thing: in their last days, there will be a great turning away from renting DVDs. That's kind of a given in the last days of any business.
LAWEST100 wrote:
Naturally when you have nothing substantial to rebutt with you respond with foolish and senseless sarcasms
I understand.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514547 Apr 3, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, that was about Tide and HL.
Let's talk about our faults. You and I.
I have many. Do you have any?
**butts in**

Nope. I'm perfect.

Montreal

#514548 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>All Nazi people are filthy Nazi liars.

I'm a bigot.

So what.

:p
That's different though, because that's not generalizing.

Montreal

#514549 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Well.....

He has that right.
Wasn't he not though?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514550 Apr 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Lifelover
HELLLOOO Sweetie???if you are a female.
Hellloooo??? I said I apologize if itīs true.
You can never know who you're talking to.
I am much too adult for childish Games. I am not here to play O am here to tell the truth,
You're hot.

Do you feltch?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514551 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Seriously?
Yes there is shelter in taking flight if your predator can't fly or shoot a gun.
And some food is found while flying. I watched a bird soaring over a lake looking for fish through much of my dinner last night. Terrestrial raptors such as hawks and owls do the same thing.
And if you have to cover a lot of ground to find food, flying is helpful once again.
<quoted text>
Yes, more or less. Why not? Because it challenges your faith? Why do you suppose that almost all objections to that idea come from people with an agenda to see that it is not believed?
<quoted text>
Without the deciding part, yes. Why not? Because it challenges your faith?
<quoted text>
I don't know. Perhaps because it is not necessary. It was necessary to develop lungs form gills to get from sea to land, but it was not necessary to develop gills to get back.
<quoted text>
I don't know enough about this subject to give you definitive answers, but as I understand it, the whales are losing their pelvic bones.
If the pelvic bones still a purpose apart from their original one - to articulate the legs with the pelvis - they won't disappear completely, however. Those bones might still be useful for the birthing process, or to serve as a site of attachment for various muscles.
It has nothing to do with my faith.

I believe in creation through evolution.

I just think most evolutionists got it all wrong.

There's more questions than answers.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514552 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I did celebrate something Sunday, but it wasn't Easter. I went to a cast party. One friend acted in a local play, and another helped make the sets.
Did you think that I was celebrating Easter because I "played all day" instead of working? I did that Monday and yesterday, too. And I'll do it today and tomorrow as well. And the rest of the month. And the rest of the year.
Yes.

And I know you thought about Jesus on Easter, too.

Don't deny it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514553 Apr 3, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
Cool.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#514554 Apr 3, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denie,
What a beautiful post and so true that we don't deserve his time or love. All we can do is keep striving to deepen our faith each day of our lives and hope that by living by our faith that we can inspire others by being true to our faith. By the way, have you noticed that I put the new girl up for my avator?
Blame it on the "dog lovers" thread."
Bless you and have a GREAT day!
I second that!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#514555 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I need a screwdriver.
*looks for the vodka*
I'd go for the screwdriver if I were you. You definitely have a screw loose.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#514556 Apr 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hot.
Do you feltch?
Ewwwwww!!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#514557 Apr 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
the unbelievers here can never make the distinction concerning the difference between "christianity" and the Lord Jesus Christ
I can and do all of the time. Of the two, only Christianity matters.
LAWEST100 wrote:
Matters only to you loser, and that is what you are if you cannot acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
Yeah, I know. Unbelievers are all corrupt, vile fools, and not one of us does any good at all:

"The fool says in his heart,'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good" - Psalm 14:1

Your comment, by the way, is par for the Christian course: I make some comment about faith, your church, your god, or your bible, and your reply is some kind of personal attack, often right out of your bible as above.

This is why I say that even if "the Lord Jesus Christ" is a meaningless fiction, Christianity is not. Christianity matters. It teaches millions of you to be this way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 793,421
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 7 min Johnny 2,935
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Gods r Delusions ... 567,319
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Remnant of 144000 39,642
Scientific proof for God's existence 34 min Jac 485
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min bacon hater 97,411
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 38,048
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 267,253
More from around the web