“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#514152 Apr 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi PW;
Thanks for the small tucked away secret you posted me the other day.That one had slipped my mind.I see you talking about that space and time too but sad as it is no one has a interest in it.
One can only invision the shock in the future.Now to the natives
and the heathens.The referal was about healing herbs natives use
and the heathens was referal of whole families destroyed by a family member.Dusting of snow expected here tonight and is cold but is warm inside.God bless.lu2
Did I post a secret?!
Was it so secret it slipped your mind?
~~~smile~~~
Can't remember a secret myself!

Are you referring to Native Americans?
It's just that the terms 'native and heathens' has not been a nice term where I come from just because Indigenous folk are different.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#514153 Apr 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever get the feeling that's not far off?
ie internet?
With everything running on electricity... including us... it will be a 'shocking experience'.
My eyes are watching changes by the minutes and swifter by the hours.People are afraid to leave the comfort zones you seen that happen plenty of times.Soon be time to leave.God bless lu2

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#514154 Apr 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. Itīs 30 minutes after midnight here.
Dire Straits & Eric Clapton - Brothers in arms [Wembley -88]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kAl5jucOgroXX
Hope all's well with you Adam, thanks for the link.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#514155 Apr 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Tide....you have already been given the context and the chance to explain how it would mitigate anything and stood by your claim its not bigotry.
I will continue evaluating information to the best of my abilities.

So far, you've been going after bigotry when you haven't even demonstrated an unfair prejudice.
Skombolis wrote:
You just are asking for information already provided and discussed simply to try to run the conversation in a circle and pretend you already didnt define bigotry.
I asked for brand new fictional context so that I could properly evaluate the analogies you provided.

If you're talking about the context surrounding something IANS said, be very specific.

My advice to you is to drop the analogies and just focus on what was actually said.
Skombolis wrote:
Youe excuses are transparent and just another reason your honesty is lacking. You have already given an example of context and claimed so long as someone actually fits a characteristic that it isnt bigotry to include that characteristic as an insult.
I'm so surprised!

That is not what I claimed.
Skombolis wrote:
You are embarassing yourself. I can just stand back and let you continue
Ha.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#514156 Apr 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> ((((( IRRIRA )))))
I'm not sure of the exact time difference between our locations, but I hope that you are having a good day as well my friend. Peace and Blessings always.
You are rushing now in your time, aren't you? LW was right!
~~smile~~

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#514157 Apr 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says it's unrelated?
Your position against IANS should be that the inclusion of religious affiliation was unfairly prejudicial. That's a tenable position.
By the way, why do you think I'm against labels? Labels are necessary. I'm against unfair prejudices and bigotry. I think labels can be used as a tool to make prejudice and bigotry easier. I'm not against the labels or the use of them, necessarily.
Obviously it would be how the labels are used and whether they are being used to seperate and cause harm. If you want to draw a semantic line between "unfairly predjudicial" and "bigotry" because it allows you to maintain Ians is not bigoted so be it. I know what calling someone a "filthy gay liar" is or a "filthy Christian liar" or so on.. What is bigotry if not unfairly predjudicial insults based on characteristics?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#514158 Apr 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
**PORTIONS SNIPPED** Telling someone who someone finds to be dishonest that also happens to be gay (which has nothing to do with it) that they are a "filthy gay liar" to you would not be a bigoted comment.
.. if the individual is gay, always lies and never showers, no it would not be bigoted. It would be insensitive but truthful ..

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#514160 Apr 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you talking about that space and time too but sad as it is no one has a interest in it.
You were right...
mmmmmm
Should I REPEAT it!
Nah... time marches on and some eyes and eyes remain closed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
That leaves time to dance.

Location hidden

#514161 Apr 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there LW, my day was Blessed, you are right and a prime example of that exist right here on this thread.
O I see hatred for the written scriptures now what that say when one hates what is written who is that runs at the mention of God.
Twisting of words sure sign of guilt.I love the scriptures and all the wisdom they hold.So will continue my walk with them Even one cherry picked can stand the test of time.God bless.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#514162 Apr 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I will continue evaluating information to the best of my abilities.
So far, you've been going after bigotry when you haven't even demonstrated an unasked for brand new fictional context so that I could properly evaluate the analogies you provibe very specific.
My advice to you is to drop the analogies and just focus on what was actually sai
I'm so surprised!
That is not what I claimedoted text>
Ha.
That was exactly the argument you were making, that if it is true someone is gay, then somehow that changes whether it should be considered bigotry. You need the analogies as you keep demanding context and content outside the actual context as well. But you defined it better in your last post. It isnt bigotry, its just unfairly predjudicial insults!(rollys eyes) And you arent dishonest, you are just truth-impaired. And yes when someone is embarassing themselves when they use semantics to minimize bigotry and then claims they are are against bigotry

Embrace the grey.

#514163 Apr 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Tide....total intellectual dishonesty. In what possible scenario would being gay have to do with whether someone is honest?
How many homosexual people do you think are in America right now, living a lie?

I think I'd probably not be very honest about certain things if doing that would put my health or happiness at risk. Lying to a murderous mob wouldn't bother me one bit.

Context is necessary to evaluation.

Jumping to conclusions when you don't have it could be considered prejudicial, even unfairly so.
Skombolis wrote:
Context doesnt change blatant bigotry where being in a certain demographic is synonymous with something negative.
Could you reword that?
Skombolis wrote:
Just like being Christian has nothing to do with whether someone is dishonest.
Perhaps. This is the position you should have taken long ago. I was wondering when you'd get to it.
Skombolis wrote:
And adding "filthy" just shows the level of hatred felt towards the entire group.
Other options:

...shows the level of hatred towards you...

...shows the level of contempt towards you...

...shows the level of contempt towards Christians...

...shows the level of contempt towards Christianity...
Skombolis wrote:
You should never speak on bigotry or predjudice again. Your hypocrisy has reached statopheric proportions
Should you speak at all?

I asked you a long time ago to provide the definition of bigotry you were using and to link that definition to IANS actual words.

I'll provide you with an example of bigotry so you'll know what it looks like. "All Catholic Priests molest children, so they should be gathered up and executed."

That was bigotry. It's of the same type the Catholic church has perpetuated on the world too.

Location hidden

#514164 Apr 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You were right...
mmmmmm
Should I REPEAT it!
Nah... time marches on and some eyes and eyes remain closed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
That leaves time to dance.
Be back pretty soon to dance lol
But got to go build dinner for the clowns
around here.lol Then watch them sleep it off.lol

Embrace the grey.

#514165 Apr 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. no, I'm Spartacus ..
"All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse." John Quincy Adams
Have you seen the HBO mini series called John Adams?

It's pretty good.

Location hidden

#514166 Apr 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No number silly one, but you will likely be assigned 666 "tattooed" on your fore head or hand if you are still here when that time comes, lol.
Does that number have some significance to you? Time comes constantly. What time is "that" time?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514167 Apr 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 3 legs. Two of them I bought. Well, an insurance company bought one of them. I saw another one in a leg store and I just couldn't pass it up. Some girls collect shoes and handbags. I collect legs.
I can teach you to dance. Bring Mrs. Redneck along.
Mrs Redneck's been tryin to teach me to dance for nearly 10 years.

To no avail.

Maybe I can just watch you two dance. ;)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#514168 Apr 2, 2013
**POSTS DIRECTED TO TIDE.
Skombolis wrote:
**PORTIONS SNIPPED**Youe excuses are transparent and just another reason your honesty is lacking.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**Says the guy who flushed his ethics down the toliet to defend a friend.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**I know you did. I disregarded it as it isn't fallacy as nobody with integrity would claim statements such as..
.. sorry Skom, Tide's logic is impeccable ..

.. do you realize you have now called Tide dishonest, unethical and void of integrity? Who's next ??..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514169 Apr 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no, I'm Spartacus ..
"All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse." John Quincy Adams
He's Spartacus.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514170 Apr 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:

How many homosexual people do you think are in America right now, living a lie?
How many do you think there are?

And what lie are they living (if that's possible)?

Location hidden

#514171 Apr 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if the individual is gay, always lies and never showers, no it would not be bigoted. It would be insensitive but truthful ..
I've already given an example of when I was a filthy gay liar.

Some would argue that I'm not gay but lesbian. I don't distinguish between the two words.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#514172 Apr 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No number silly one, but you will likely be assigned 666 "tattooed" on your fore head or hand if you are still here when that time comes, lol.
Maybe it's not a tattoo. Maybe it's an RFID tag or something...

I'd think the devil is smarter than the whole tattoo theory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Dave Nelson 764,915
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 554,954
Moses never existed 23 min Dr Wu 561
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 49 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,413
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 37,650
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 39,157
Sheriff Joe: Obama's Birth Certificate a Forgery (Aug '12) 1 hr Caesar 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Roberta G 175,047
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 263,529
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr zafar 1,183

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE