Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#514093 Apr 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I disagree, why do you think I'm not calling you a liar for expressing your opinion?
I think you're being honest. I also think that you're incorrect.
<quoted text>
That is meaningless, Skom. Truth is subjective.
Under this definition of honesty, you will never be able to justify any accusation that someone is being dishonest.
Why? Because you can never know. Human beings are fa
Replace "right" with "justification", for starters.
Again, who hates all Christians? Who are you talking about?
This is apparently your limit.
Because I think a guy who claims he is against labels and bigotry and has shown in the past to have at least a basic level of intelligence cant be being honest when he denies blatant bigotry for what it is.Would it be bigoted if I told HL who I find to be dishonest that she is a "filthy gay liar"? Why wont you answer? And who hates Christians? Ians does.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#514094 Apr 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Luci has already fessed-up. What more do you want from her? Would an apology for the derogatory name-calling suffice ??..
A nine day wonder drags on and on...... and on??

Location hidden

#514095 Apr 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>HI Skom :)
Hey Serah!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#514096 Apr 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I am.
I'm Spartacus.
Have you seen any of the Starz programme? It's absolutely brilliant. I think this is the last season.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#514097 Apr 2, 2013

Dire Straits & Eric Clapton - Sultans Of Swing live

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#514098 Apr 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to post a link, maybe even happened twice, so know what you are going through. Best thing is to forget it, let those that want us to think differently rant and rave for awhile and it will all go away. Something else will be the main topic of events :)
Ok. Thanks lovely (((*()*)))

Location hidden

#514099 Apr 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Thx:) I am texting at traffic lights! Almost there now...dang!
Please don't text and drive. Topix will still be here when you get home. This stuff isn't worth your safety.

Location hidden

#514100 Apr 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6jxsnIRpy2EXX
Dire Straits & Eric Clapton - Sultans Of Swing live
Mark Knopfler and Eric Clapton. That's awesome Adam.

Too bad you're not homosexual. We could dance :)

Location hidden

#514101 Apr 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't text and drive. Topix will still be here when you get home. This stuff isn't worth your safety.
I hear ya and you are right. thx for the concern. some of these lights the traffic is so backed up the light changes 3x as im stopped waiting to get thru but still isnt a good idea. walking in now (T) Peace
Adam

#514102 Apr 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks god I am straight.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#514103 Apr 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Says the guy who flushed his ethics down the toliet to defend a friend.
I never did that.

You may imagine that I did. Your imagination does not create reality.
Skombolis wrote:
A guy who claims he is against labels and then tries to rationalize that hating people based on their religious beliefs regardless of how they live or what type of person they are or not even being privy to such information isnt bigotry.
Strawman.

I never tried "to rationalize that hating people based on their religious beliefs regardless of how they live or what type of person they are or not even being privy to such information isnt bigotry."
Skombolis wrote:
What context would mitigate the bigotry in a statement telling someone if they cant back up their claim it will prove they are "nothing but a filthy Christian liar"?
You're barking up the wrong tree. Your accusation should be that the statement is unfairly prejudiced.

That would have been a tenable position that you could have taken to IANS. You could have had an argument about that, a real one. You didn't do that though.
Skombolis wrote:
A guy who argues if someone were to say "gays dont need to feel bad about giving each other Aids so long as they arent charged criminally is an inherently nuetral statement with no malice. The only way you havent corrupted your ethics to defend a friend would be if you didnt have any to begin with. Irony thy name is Tide
Provide either my actual words, or an accurate representation of my thoughts.

People, all people, across the world and time immemorial, have never, and will never, need to feel bad about anything they do, could do, or even things they wish they could do but can't. So gays don't need to feel bad about giving people AIDS any more than anyone ever needs to feel bad about anything.

Make better analogies, or conversely, enjoy the subsequent critiques you are bound to receive for your efforts.
Adam

#514104 Apr 2, 2013
I canīt believe todays music(justin Bieber,Lady Gaga etc)is called music.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#514105 Apr 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can dance?!

Shit, I've got two legs and can barely dance.

C'mon, hop with me...

>:)

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#514106 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, when it goes to the level of obvious and outright deceit it needs to be addressed.
Hounding someone over a single post for months is a bit weird.
This has become a little tiresome.

So, here is the stock answer you will get from now on:

LupyLu is a plagarist -- a literary thief. The proof is here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
http://www.unicorngarden.com/bkshe4.htm

It is impossible to deny the copying, so she and you have presented the phony claims of fair use, common knowledge, no crime, no infringement, etc.

They have failed. You can deny it, but you've been proved wrong:

And denying it does not change that you've been schooled, professor.

You can claim I'm a stalker, bully, alcoholic, drug addict, jilted lover (even Lupy denies that one), pathalogical liar, and so on. Doesn't work.

Every single one of these are not only unproven, they are untrue.

You have no proof of these claims, and they are intended to divert from the simple fact that LupyLu is a proven plagiarist and has repeatedly called me a liar because I'm the one who proved it.

Better people than me, such as AnnieJ and NoStress, might drop this.

I will not.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#514107 Apr 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Because I think a guy who claims he is against labels and bigotry and has shown in the past to have at least a basic level of intelligence cant be being honest when he denies blatant bigotry for what it is.
If you think a comment is bigoted, please make an argument.

Calling it "blatant" and "obvious" is not an argument.(You didn't use "obvious" in this post, in case you wanted to jump on that bone, but you have numerous other times)
Skombolis wrote:
Would it be bigoted if I told HL who I find to be dishonest that she is a "filthy gay liar"? Why wont you answer? And who hates Christians? Ians does.
I will answer. This is my first opportunity to answer that question.

Bigoted? No.

Do you think all gays are both filthy and liars? You'd have to, and I'd have to know that in order to see bigotry in those words.

Is she gay? Is she filthy? Is she lying? If the answer to all of these questions is YES, the question is just insensitive. If you'd like to add some context to that, I could give a more complete evaluation. But I'm a rational skeptic, Skom. I'm not going to jump to conclusions based on evidence that I don't have.

IANS doesn't hate all Christians. I've never seen him say it, and I've seen him deny it several times. What is your argument?

If it's that he's lying, provide a solid motivation for him to lie, and then provide evidence that links that motivation to his words.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#514108 Apr 2, 2013
Correction:

If the answer to all of these questions is YES, the STATEMENT is just insensitive.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#514109 Apr 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Have you seen any of the Starz programme? It's absolutely brilliant. I think this is the last season.
I've seen several episodes, none lately.
Adam

#514110 Apr 2, 2013
Dire Straits music for Kings. Sultans. princes and for upper classes. Gays should listen homosexual music such as Elton John. George Michael Milissa Ethredge,Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.

Location hidden

#514111 Apr 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks god I am straight.
I think the jury is still out on that. That's OK, though.

Location hidden

#514112 Apr 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can dance?!
Shit, I've got two legs and can barely dance.
C'mon, hop with me...
>:)
I have 3 legs. Two of them I bought. Well, an insurance company bought one of them. I saw another one in a leg store and I just couldn't pass it up. Some girls collect shoes and handbags. I collect legs.

I can teach you to dance. Bring Mrs. Redneck along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AirAsia jet vanishes into sea 3 min Doctor REALITY 5
Moses never existed 4 min KiMare 858
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Tony17 560,702
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 779,110
Are our soldiers traitors? 12 min MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 16
Why the Lamborghini Aventador is FASTER than th... 15 min Doctor REALITY 4
Is A Race War Brewing? 21 min Glen 59
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 4,939
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr YellowPissreality 265,581
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 6 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web