|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
Sadly bro the majority of these unbelievers hate christians
You don't seem to make the distinction between yourselves, your god, your bible, your religion, and your church.

It's really only the latter that is hated.
LAWEST100 wrote:
but it's not to be unexpected, the Lord himself said that if the world hates you understand that it has hated me first.
Great prediction, Nostradamus.

What a no brainer. Manson and Falwell could have said the same things about themselves. Any cult leader could have, such as Jim Jones or David Koresh. It's pretty easy to predict who will be despised.

I used to represent hospice. Everybody loved us. We didn't need to warn our people that everybody would hate us. It should be a red flag to you that your religion is the opposite.

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I am assuming I have been here longer than you (at least by that name), however are your referring just to this one thread or Topix in general. My arrival to Topix was Jul 2010, I think, without going back to check the date posted. Close to that.
I mean this thread. Some weeks ago.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
Wait a sec.
Yup. Didn't happen.
Just the opposite:
<quoted text>
Lying comes easy to you.
So are now claiming you did spend 12 years at University and all you got was a certificate of attendance.

WOW. In 12 years most people would have at least two Phd's or an M.D.

Do you even know what a "Certificate of Attendance" is or is this more of your drunken lies ?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Everyone, I'm not a Christian, I've been classified as one and for a time I thought I was but I'm not, I think I've known this for awhile now but was too scared to tell you, because I've been rejected by 'family' members for refusing to attend any church. I do however, believe in God (whatever HE is called), very much and can relate to many beliefs, which are all just evolved versions of much older beliefs.
From my recent observations, the Christians here are much nicer and kinder and more forgiving than most non Christians, for that I love and thank you <3
Thanks for advising us of that Lu. I suspect we all follow some sort of a philosophy, which may or may not be related to the invisible world, but is not a belief in the Abrahamic God (referring to those here who others call atheists). I think many Christians are very good people, and they live their lives entirely in service to others, but I don't believe Christianity is based on an actual God that the authors of the Books refer to.

Some of the philosophy of Christianity is excellent, however along with the good, there is a tremendous amount of bad, and that is the part that particular upsets me, and that has been more prevalent here, than I have seen in my own real world.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
Good Morning Just Wondering,
You have chosen a very good topic, we definetely don't deserve His constant forgiveness do we.
River Spirit emailed me a beautiful picture the other day of Jesus carrying the cross to calvary, that picture is so moving, just the thought of where He was going and for what reasons.
I've been op Topix since the end of July and to read all the sacriligious postings of Jesus is sometimes nearly unbearable for me, it sure makes my heart wonder how Jesus Himself feels. To know that He gave His all only to be interpretted so vile and malicious by many.
Hopefully we can meet soon and enjoy a nice dinner and strengthen our friendship. Until then may God be with you and keep you in His tender loving care.
Lovingly Sister in Christ -- Granny
Touching and well said!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
Perfect but it will probably fly right over the heads of the gang. All they have to do is think outside of the box and ask the Lord, the maker and master of all wisdom, to teach them.
That's thinking outside the box to you?

Is there a better example of the opposite of that - cookie cutter thinking - than being indoctrinated into the main religion of your region?

Since: Sep 08

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
To hell with friendship, its just about being right..........whether were right or wrong..........
Hi Larry.Nice to see you.. I am back.WISH the fighting would stop..SOME things never change.. How have you been??

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

JMO........

I went back and read the link that was, or was not, plagerized.

Until that post J LU had posted enough for other posters to recognize a style of writing or a personality.

That post didnt fit that personality. I think she knew it, and I think others knew it and thats why others googled it to see where it came from. I dont think there was ever any intent on J Lu's part to decieve.

While it was wrong it was also just an honest mistake. that post was made back in Dec. and I cant believe its still being argued about. She obviously wasnt aware of the rules..........

I agree with HU some of you should go out and get laid. Aint that big a deal..........

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Are you drunk already ? It's not even noon.
Geez! The Chess Jurist I know.. Is clean and sober.. I know him well...

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seeing so many people simply telling you plagiarism is not acceptable here ....
And so many people saying lots of things that are silly.

You are the only one badgering someone over a single post they made four months ago.

You are little more than an abusive stalker.

Sad that you have convinced some dumbass trolls to justify your insanity.

This has nothing to do with plagiarism, it has to do with Luci turning you down and now you hate me because she and I are getting along so well.

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean this thread. Some weeks ago.
Hi LupyLu.. I arrived here January 2009.. Left October 2011.. Because of turmoil here and total nosense.. Its suppose to be all about Jesus and the Extreme Love of friends near and far..I am back in full swing..

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Check how that claim worked out for Doris Kern Godwin:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doris_Kearns_Goo...
Though, as I have repeatedly posted, silence, attrition, claimed ignorance, feigned or otherwise, typically ends the matter.
Endless dancing simply demonstrates a dishonesty deeper than the theft itself and keeps the incident alive.
How's that working out for you all?
You should read that article when you aren't drunk.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrisy of your post 1:
You all came in a gang to attack Christians here, to say you didn't is a lie.
Hypocrisy of your post 2:
I asked no one to defend me. <Did I ask you to defend me Duane?>
Hypocrisy of your post 3:
You are not having this discussion with Catcher1, CJ or Mein Fuhrer.
You know nothing of my character or many others here you choose to mock, yet you do it anyway.
There are no Christians here.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you said there is nothing more to say, but if you actually are human and operating a computer, do you deny the science that made that possible for you? I can guarantee you that no computers would have been built with only God's Word, and no scientists.
Teachers of science are supposedly teaching what is considered to be the most recent knowledge, from which man puts other men into outer space, flies planes, drives cars, communicates world wide in an instant. None of that would exist without science; man would not have done any of that with God alone, even if God did exist. Perhaps if a god exists, it theoretically could have created all the things that man has used to get to where man is now, but that is a pretty long stretch, considering we have no evidence of such.
I already addressed this.

There is Scientific Technology and Applied Science.

Then there are Scientific Theories or Hypothesis.

So Scientific Technology and Applied Science I have no problems with.

But Scientific Theories and Hypothesis, can be proven false. And I would say within the Scientific community Darwin's Natural Selection Theory, is day by day more and more being proven, False.

And why would God give mankind all the knowledge they needed all at once?? that is absurd. You believe if the Atomic Bomb was available to mankind 5000yrs ago with all those raging wars mankind would exist today??

Christianity has no problem with Knowledge Science and Applied Science.

Pseudo-Science...big problem. Especially when it destroys people's eternal existence.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Larry.Nice to see you.. I am back.WISH the fighting would stop..SOME things never change.. How have you been??
Hi Li Lo Nice to have you back.

LOL. It wont ever change. Its here to stay.........

I've been good, staying busy. Trying not to be here quite as much, but get drawn back in from time to time..........

How are things in Michigan?

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck?? Are you ignoring me,duane?? I said he is clean and sober..I know him well..

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pseudo-science mythical absurdity your religion is based on.
Show me the experiment that turns non life into life. When did a rock turn into an insect? Its all a farce from the imaginations of the so called teachers of science that play on the gullible natures of simple minded idiots like yourself.
Show me the experiment that turns a rib into a woman. Simple minded indeed.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Geez! The Chess Jurist I know.. Is clean and sober.. I know him well...
He just said he was drinking so that means he isn't clean and sober.

Am getting a feeling that CJ is an alcoholic in denial.

"Clean and Sober" is something AA members say, not regular people.

He needs to go to a meeting.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Again nothing.

Aspersions shine a light on your dishonesty.

But you really ought to get that shiner looked at.

~To SIR,,,,,With Love~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no Christians here.
"Hi River Tam... Excuse me?? "I am.." she said..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 493,901 - 493,920 of596,470
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

666 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman_ 679,587
Word association game (Aug '08) 4 min Redwolf101 53,261
prove that homosexuality is wrong. (Dec '07) 6 min Adam 25,682
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min RFD 378
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 511,834
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Buck Crick 216,500
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min Adam 89,428
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Pegasus 250,312
•••
•••
•••