Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#513886 Apr 2, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrisy of your post 1:
You all came in a gang to attack Christians here, to say you didn't is a lie.
Hypocrisy of your post 2:
I asked no one to defend me. <Did I ask you to defend me Duane?>
Hypocrisy of your post 3:
You are not having this discussion with Catcher1, CJ or Mein Fuhrer.
You know nothing of my character or many others here you choose to mock, yet you do it anyway.
I came not here to attack Christians, though if Christians here happen to post things I find particularly offensive, I might engage in what could be called an attack. My experience of Topixs Christians has become very jaded in the past almost 3 years.

My eyes have been opened to the very real viciousness that seems to prevail in the minds of 'some Christians', though certainly not all, even here.

Some of these Christians have told us they are here to win more souls to God, yet their methods just won't work, because we have completely lost our trust in them, and for many, in my case, I do not even read their posts any longer.

Perhaps a different approach, and maybe even some basic education, might be helpful to these souls who call themselves Christians, but do not show themselves as others see them as Christians.

Location hidden

#513887 Apr 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. compassion is the only viable reason for communication with the likes of Dr. Shrink ..
.. by engaging him, laughing and claiming he has wisdom, you encourage the anti-social behavior ..
I think I have pretty well stopped trying to communicate with him, and am also, I hope, ignoring his posts, because I can not seem to make any sense from what he posts. His posts are not those of a rational adult, regardless of what he is addressing.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#513888 Apr 2, 2013
&li st=RD024Ny5ajCn0xw

BB King

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#513889 Apr 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>.I am figure it fall like Rome did.
.. speaking of Rome, I have some grapes and fine wine. Want to join me tonight ??.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#513890 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go back a page where you admitted that your college attendance claim was a lie.
OK.

Wait a sec.

Yup. Didn't happen.

Just the opposite:
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
The post is here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
Your desperation changes nothing.
Lying comes easy to you.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#513891 Apr 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. psssttttt ... the other lesbian's (G_O_D) clitoris is longer than mine or Dr. Shrink's ..
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3584/3783951341... [image]

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#513892 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true than he has no excuse for not knowing that 'intent to defraud' is a needed to claim plagiarism.
That makes him a deceitful POS and a lying scumbag.
I am seeing so many people show their true colors here it makes me sick how many people I actually liked and thought were above this crap.
You are seeing so many people simply telling you plagiarism is not acceptable here and attempted character assignation to deflect from it will not change that.

It is not acceptable and will not stand uncalled.

Probably now more than ever.

Location hidden

#513893 Apr 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I came not here to attack Christians, though if Christians here happen to post things I find particularly offensive, I might engage in what could be called an attack. My experience of Topixs Christians has become very jaded in the past almost 3 years.
My eyes have been opened to the very real viciousness that seems to prevail in the minds of 'some Christians', though certainly not all, even here.
Some of these Christians have told us they are here to win more souls to God, yet their methods just won't work, because we have completely lost our trust in them, and for many, in my case, I do not even read their posts any longer.
Perhaps a different approach, and maybe even some basic education, might be helpful to these souls who call themselves Christians, but do not show themselves as others see them as Christians.
I was talking about an event that occurred before your arrival that had nothing to do with you as far as I know.

With Established Harem

#513894 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true than he has no excuse for not knowing that 'intent to defraud' is a needed to claim plagiarism.
.. that's a legal question that CATCHER must respond to ..
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what happened to 'not guilty' until proven guilty ??..
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I am seeing so many people show their true colors here it makes me sick how many people I actually liked and thought were above this crap.
.. it's difficult to retain one's composure and serenity when faced with false allegations. Detachment usually works ..

With Established Harem

#513895 Apr 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I have pretty well stopped trying to communicate with him, and am also, I hope, ignoring his posts, because I can not seem to make any sense from what he posts. His posts are not those of a rational adult, regardless of what he is addressing.
.. Shrink has an anti-social personality. It's best not to encourage him ..

Location hidden

#513896 Apr 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pseudo-science mythical absurdity your religion is based on.
Show me the experiment that turns non life into life. When did a rock turn into an insect? Its all a farce from the imaginations of the so called teachers of science that play on the gullible natures of simple minded idiots like yourself.
I think you said there is nothing more to say, but if you actually are human and operating a computer, do you deny the science that made that possible for you? I can guarantee you that no computers would have been built with only God's Word, and no scientists.

Teachers of science are supposedly teaching what is considered to be the most recent knowledge, from which man puts other men into outer space, flies planes, drives cars, communicates world wide in an instant. None of that would exist without science; man would not have done any of that with God alone, even if God did exist. Perhaps if a god exists, it theoretically could have created all the things that man has used to get to where man is now, but that is a pretty long stretch, considering we have no evidence of such.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#513897 Apr 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a lie.
Those are my words, not yours.
Your words are the lie:
"You said you were there for 12 years and got nothing out of it."
'Member now?
"It's like I spent 12 years there getting my certificate of attendance for nothing."

Your exact words.

So you went to University for 12 years and all you got was a certificate of attendance ?

12 years ? Really ?

You are either a liar or insane.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#513898 Apr 2, 2013
Why not?

With Established Harem

#513899 Apr 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
.. shades of Nano, Nano ..

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#513900 Apr 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove me wrong, child.
I've been doing that for a few days now. You are just to o stupid or drunk to STFU.

Location hidden

#513901 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am seeing so many people show their true colors here it makes me sick how many people I actually liked and thought were above this crap.
Ditto.....

&li st=RD024Ny5ajCn0xw

Everyone, I'm not a Christian, I've been classified as one and for a time I thought I was but I'm not, I think I've known this for awhile now but was too scared to tell you, because I've been rejected by 'family' members for refusing to attend any church. I do however, believe in God (whatever HE is called), very much and can relate to many beliefs, which are all just evolved versions of much older beliefs.

From my recent observations, the Christians here are much nicer and kinder and more forgiving than most non Christians, for that I love and thank you <3

Location hidden

#513902 Apr 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's right freethinker. I'm incredulous of atheists, I don't believe most atheists are what they say they are.
You're certainly no atheist. You're as lost and confused as a duck in a huddle.
Christianity is here to stay. The religion is not going anywhere. You have no power to affect the church in any way shape or form. You have a computer to voice your opinions on a internet billboard. Have a cookie and be happy.
What do atheists say they are? The word atheist is the negative or opposite of theist. Atheists don't say anything relative to what they are, because they are atheists, because that is a non-thing. Only theists can speak of what they are.

An atheist, which has no definition, other than not a believer in a god, could have 7 billion opinion different that the other 7 billion people on earth.[Please read 7 billion as an approximation of the total population, because it is not the actual number, and would change anyway as I typed this]

Location hidden

#513903 Apr 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a can of beer I do not know one brand from other so not selective just a can of beer will do.
Sorry sweetie, I don't have any beer at all and have not worked out how to beam stuff or myself to people inside my Mac :)

Location hidden

#513904 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's like I spent 12 years there getting my certificate of attendance for nothing."
Your exact words.
So you went to University for 12 years and all you got was a certificate of attendance ?
12 years ? Really ?
You are either a liar or insane.
LOL...

&li st=RD024Ny5ajCn0xw

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#513905 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
To hell with friendship, its just about being right..........whether were right or wrong..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min karl44 99,329
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Lumatrix 830,822
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusions ... 586,018
Permanenthiring.com Reviews 9 min Rakesh Nair 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 20 min sangili karuppan 6,415
Is Joel Osteen a HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN?? 43 min AussieBobby 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 270,841
More from around the web