Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#513808 Apr 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED** it's all just groveling and submission. What is prayer but head bowed, eyes closed, kneeling, hands in a pleading posture, begging for forgiveness for being human, and calling oneself worthiness.
.. doesn't this teach humility, a noble virtue? We humble ourselves to kings and queens by bowing. Isn't there anything good to be said about prayer ??..

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#513809 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems athetards like to pretend these threads are classrooms and try to force their moral standards on everyone just like religitards thinks this thread is a church and try and force their moral standards on everyone.
I don't see much of a difference between them. Both are fools.
It's got to bee sume sick game trolls play, surely they can't be that domb, how would they log inn?

It's all robbish roilly.

All they have now is pointing out spelling mistakes and Ls doing his rainman impersonnateon.

It doesn't matter to me if you can or can't spell, you're still smarter than them <hugs>

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#513810 Apr 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped in to return a t-mail and didn't plan to post. I ended up reading for about 5 minutes and after scrolling by Tide's love affair with Ians and Ians not understanding what present tense means when he claims people still put their lives in his hands I simply chuckled and was about to log off leaving Topix to the co-dependent trolls that have taken over this room.
I was glad I saw this though as once in a while there still are conversations worth having and discussions worth engaging in.We see this drastically different in some ways but its a good thing to talk about IMO
Here is my problem with "case by case". Not that I have an issue with it conceptually. It would seem to be the fairest approach. Clearly we can't claim all murders or all rapists deserve to die. But the subjectivity and the range in which that differs IMO only serves to highlight why this is something man should have no claim to.
You and I might very well see a lot of the same situations in the same way as far as the egregious nature of the crime or the degree of moral offensiveness. But if we didn't, who is right? Some people feel all addicts are better off dead. Some people feel anyone who would kill someone over protecting property has no respect for human life. Some might feel murder for the sake of revenge is never justified. What arbitrary method should we adhere to? Is one necessarily a higher moral ground then another?
One of the big problems with deciding who should live or die is who decides it. It just never will be a standard all can agree on. And then you end up with more blacks being charged with the death penalty or more this or more that or more of this type of crime or more of that and all depending on who the current powers that be are. Then you have the very problematic issue that we may be killing innocent people in an effort to kill someone because we think they killed innocent people. The irony in that is too much
At some point throwing people in a cage for the rest of their life became too "soft". The fact that some people are too stupid to understand the degree of punishment that is or lack such self-respect that it doesn't punish to the degree we are comfortable with isn't a result of the punishment not being severe. It is the result of some backwards socialization. For most people the punishment fits the crime. The need for a bigger pound of flesh because some are too dumb to know they are being punished isn't a good enough reason for me. Because let's face it, if people were being tortured for 50 years in prison nobody would say let's kill them instead out of a desire for a harder punishment. People want death not because it is justice but because at some point life in prison stopped being punishment to some.
If we want justice, life in prison is plenty. If we want revenge then it isn't. Do I understand individuals wanting revenge? Sure. But a society IMO has to have a better system than that. And it has to allow for mistakes to be corrected like innocents being locked up
(T) Peace
Food for thought ...good post SkomDude.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#513811 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted copies of all my diplomas and certifications on this thread, I am easily found on the Internet, several posters here know me personally, and I am not hiding anything; quite the opposite of almost anyone on this thread, yourself included.
That is true but I doubt it will do any good roundd rainmann n co. You're not a 'prtend' professional and it probsss eaetes them up inside, what with ls being an alcoholic janitor and a lll... he has to lie, poor pathetic atheist...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#513812 Apr 2, 2013
"If lying and character assignation is all you have, you have nothing."

Projecting gibberish from a fool.

With Established Harem

#513813 Apr 2, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I do miss him, at least he was a funny troll, I'm not fussed, he'll be back... Ask your buddies if it matters then I'll consider taking you seriously.
.. you enjoy Dr. Shrink? That's beyond my comprehension ..

.. he offers absolutely nothing and his humor belongs on the 5th grade playground ..

.. seriously, why do you even post to him ??..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#513814 Apr 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a pretty insight-free post. Isn't that exactly what you are suspected of?
Academian, huh? Just what credentials are you claiming for yourself? Do you work at a junior college? In what capacity?
I currently teach Computer Sciences at a Technical School and am a CompSci Professor at the Community College.

I am certified by the State to teach Robotics, Telecommunications, Diversified Occupations, Co-Operative Education and Computer Science; I have a B.S. in Education, History and Anthropology; am 15 credits away from my Masters degree; I am paid at the PhD Salary Level; I am a Certified Cisco and Oracle Instructor and hold several Oracle, Cisco and CompTIA certifications.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#513815 Apr 2, 2013
I read a post I can't be bothered plagiarising that was complaining about accusing someone of being an 'alcoholic' for having 'one drink', or something to that effect. In order to defend CJ the lying LS creepy atheist stalker.

So, that's not ok? But it's ok for me to be called a liar and a thief for 4 months for making a mistake that is in no way classified as plagiarism? It just 'annoys' people? Even though I did not claim it to be my writing and apologised and have not repeated alleged 'CRIME'???

Hypocrite.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#513816 Apr 2, 2013
"Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a link.
No one expects Harvard Blue Book form here.
Just honesty.
Difficult concept for you?
OSU is getting their clocked cleaned by Wichawhata?

Really?

It's like I spent 12 years there getting my certificate of attendance for nothing.

Well, other than some great memories.

I especially remember.....

But I digress."

..l.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#513817 Apr 2, 2013
"It's like I spent 12 years there getting my certificate of attendance for nothing."

..l.

Certainly seems that way...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#513818 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems athetards like to pretend these threads are classrooms and try to force their moral standards on everyone just like religitards thinks this thread is a church and try and force their moral standards on everyone.
I don't see much of a difference between them. Both are fools.
Only to you.

And I'm not an atheist. Neither are all the posters who have objected to the behavior.

Now, please provide a link to anyone saying Topix is a classroom in relation to this subject.

With Established Harem

#513819 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>**TO AINS**I have posted copies of all my diplomas and certifications on this thread, I am easily found on the Internet, several posters here know me personally, and I am not hiding anything; quite the opposite of almost anyone on this thread, yourself included.
.. AIN has nothing to prove, his medical knowledge and writing speaks for itself ..

Columbus, OH

#513820 Apr 2, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I read a post I can't be bothered plagiarising that was complaining about accusing someone of being an 'alcoholic' for having 'one drink', or something to that effect. In order to defend CJ the lying LS creepy atheist stalker.
So, that's not ok? But it's ok for me to be called a liar and a thief for 4 months for making a mistake that is in no way classified as plagiarism? It just 'annoys' people? Even though I did not claim it to be my writing and apologised and have not repeated alleged 'CRIME'???
Hypocrite.
Meltdown.

Wouldn't just have been easier to fess up?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#513821 Apr 2, 2013
WOW!

You just can't stop stalking her.

No wonder she turned down your advances, you're demented.
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You're just a thief.
From PlagiarismToday.com :
For every master plagiarist who manages to skate by for years and grow a successful site or career off of their deed, there’s probably dozens of idiot plagiarists who get caught quickly and are forced to face the consequences.
http://www.plagiarismtoday.com/2011/05/31/the...
No mention of journalism or school in that quote. And no effort to limit it to just those institutions on that site.
Plagiarism is literary theft, and it is not limited to the academy or journalism, thought that is where it is most talked about for obvious reasons.
As Ehrman notes in his book on Christian forgeries, despite claims otherwise, it's been recognized and scorned since at least antiquity.
You are a plagiarist -- a literary thief.
And all your gaming won't change that.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#513822 Apr 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you enjoy Dr. Shrink? That's beyond my comprehension ..
.. he offers absolutely nothing and his humor belongs on the 5th grade playground ..
.. seriously, why do you even post to him ??..
Yeah I like Doc and most of his socks... I think he is funny, insightful and has wisdom from living through some very difficult conditions that most of us have probably only read about...

I don't like many of his posts for obvious reasons and those I ignore but choosing to write with an accent doesn't make him any less knowledgeable. When i decipher his posts and take out certain words they contain a wealth of knowledge and I sometimes understand why he "FARTS" on posts....

He is also hilarious when he's had his meds and a nap...

I post to him because he seems lonely to me and hardly anyone else does talk to him...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#513823 Apr 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a plagiarist -- a literary thief.
You're an alcoholic by your own criteria.

Alcoholism seems to be the least of your mental problems, though.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#513824 Apr 2, 2013
No one cares you're not an atheist because you are an atheist just like you call some people Christians when they are not Christians. Lying drunk troll CJ.

Columbus, OH

#513825 Apr 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your, "professor"?
That is a fourth grade grammar error!
I went out last week.

I had four craft beers, was over my limit, and mentioned it on Topix.

In desperation, G has claimed just a few pages back (the post you replied to) that I'm a drunkard, elsewhere he's claimed I am the town drunk and an alcoholic.

This is the depth to which he'll stoop.

I don't think he realizes he destroys his reputation with such nonsense and not mine.

Columbus, OH

#513826 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
WOW!
You just can't stop stalking her.
No wonder she turned down your advances, you're demented.
<quoted text>
You're pretending, goofy.

It's not helping your cause.

It will be a long time before you can repair your reputation here, if ever.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#513827 Apr 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your, "professor"?
That is a fourth grade grammar error!
Have some more sour grapes ?

BTW, what kind of shithouse lawyer can't tell the difference between negligence and premeditation ?

If you are a lawyer (which I doubt) you should be disbarred for incompetence.

ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 15 min Neville Thompson 969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Neville Thompson 284,600
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min bad bob 184,765
The Future of Politics in America 49 min Johnny 267
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 55 min Sad Days in America 26
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr truth 88,267
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr truth 603
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Seentheotherside 179
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aussie Kev 977,403
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Seentheotherside 665,402
More from around the web