Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#513815 Apr 2, 2013
I read a post I can't be bothered plagiarising that was complaining about accusing someone of being an 'alcoholic' for having 'one drink', or something to that effect. In order to defend CJ the lying LS creepy atheist stalker.

So, that's not ok? But it's ok for me to be called a liar and a thief for 4 months for making a mistake that is in no way classified as plagiarism? It just 'annoys' people? Even though I did not claim it to be my writing and apologised and have not repeated alleged 'CRIME'???

Hypocrite.

Location hidden

#513816 Apr 2, 2013
"Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a link.
No one expects Harvard Blue Book form here.
Just honesty.
Difficult concept for you?
OSU is getting their clocked cleaned by Wichawhata?

Really?

It's like I spent 12 years there getting my certificate of attendance for nothing.

Well, other than some great memories.

I especially remember.....

But I digress."

..l.

Location hidden

#513817 Apr 2, 2013
"It's like I spent 12 years there getting my certificate of attendance for nothing."

..l.

Certainly seems that way...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#513818 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems athetards like to pretend these threads are classrooms and try to force their moral standards on everyone just like religitards thinks this thread is a church and try and force their moral standards on everyone.
I don't see much of a difference between them. Both are fools.
Only to you.

And I'm not an atheist. Neither are all the posters who have objected to the behavior.

Now, please provide a link to anyone saying Topix is a classroom in relation to this subject.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#513819 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>**TO AINS**I have posted copies of all my diplomas and certifications on this thread, I am easily found on the Internet, several posters here know me personally, and I am not hiding anything; quite the opposite of almost anyone on this thread, yourself included.
.. AIN has nothing to prove, his medical knowledge and writing speaks for itself ..

Columbus, OH

#513820 Apr 2, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I read a post I can't be bothered plagiarising that was complaining about accusing someone of being an 'alcoholic' for having 'one drink', or something to that effect. In order to defend CJ the lying LS creepy atheist stalker.
So, that's not ok? But it's ok for me to be called a liar and a thief for 4 months for making a mistake that is in no way classified as plagiarism? It just 'annoys' people? Even though I did not claim it to be my writing and apologised and have not repeated alleged 'CRIME'???
Hypocrite.
Meltdown.

Wouldn't just have been easier to fess up?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#513821 Apr 2, 2013
WOW!

You just can't stop stalking her.

No wonder she turned down your advances, you're demented.
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You're just a thief.
From PlagiarismToday.com :
For every master plagiarist who manages to skate by for years and grow a successful site or career off of their deed, there’s probably dozens of idiot plagiarists who get caught quickly and are forced to face the consequences.
http://www.plagiarismtoday.com/2011/05/31/the...
No mention of journalism or school in that quote. And no effort to limit it to just those institutions on that site.
Plagiarism is literary theft, and it is not limited to the academy or journalism, thought that is where it is most talked about for obvious reasons.
As Ehrman notes in his book on Christian forgeries, despite claims otherwise, it's been recognized and scorned since at least antiquity.
You are a plagiarist -- a literary thief.
And all your gaming won't change that.

Location hidden

#513822 Apr 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you enjoy Dr. Shrink? That's beyond my comprehension ..
.. he offers absolutely nothing and his humor belongs on the 5th grade playground ..
.. seriously, why do you even post to him ??..
Yeah I like Doc and most of his socks... I think he is funny, insightful and has wisdom from living through some very difficult conditions that most of us have probably only read about...

I don't like many of his posts for obvious reasons and those I ignore but choosing to write with an accent doesn't make him any less knowledgeable. When i decipher his posts and take out certain words they contain a wealth of knowledge and I sometimes understand why he "FARTS" on posts....

He is also hilarious when he's had his meds and a nap...

I post to him because he seems lonely to me and hardly anyone else does talk to him...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#513823 Apr 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a plagiarist -- a literary thief.
You're an alcoholic by your own criteria.

Alcoholism seems to be the least of your mental problems, though.

Location hidden

#513824 Apr 2, 2013
No one cares you're not an atheist because you are an atheist just like you call some people Christians when they are not Christians. Lying drunk troll CJ.

Columbus, OH

#513825 Apr 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your, "professor"?
That is a fourth grade grammar error!
I went out last week.

I had four craft beers, was over my limit, and mentioned it on Topix.

In desperation, G has claimed just a few pages back (the post you replied to) that I'm a drunkard, elsewhere he's claimed I am the town drunk and an alcoholic.

This is the depth to which he'll stoop.

I don't think he realizes he destroys his reputation with such nonsense and not mine.

Columbus, OH

#513826 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
WOW!
You just can't stop stalking her.
No wonder she turned down your advances, you're demented.
<quoted text>
You're pretending, goofy.

It's not helping your cause.

It will be a long time before you can repair your reputation here, if ever.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#513827 Apr 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your, "professor"?
That is a fourth grade grammar error!
Have some more sour grapes ?

BTW, what kind of shithouse lawyer can't tell the difference between negligence and premeditation ?

If you are a lawyer (which I doubt) you should be disbarred for incompetence.

ROFLMAO

Columbus, OH

#513828 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an alcoholic by your own criteria.
Alcoholism seems to be the least of your mental problems, though.
Please provide the evidence.

I'll wait.

Columbus, OH

#513829 Apr 2, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
No one cares you're not an atheist because you are an atheist just like you call some people Christians when they are not Christians. Lying drunk troll CJ.
More anger.

With Established Harem

#513830 Apr 2, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
So, that's not ok? But it's ok for me to be called a liar and a thief for 4 months for making a mistake that is in no way classified as plagiarism? It just 'annoys' people? Even though I did not claim it to be my writing and apologised and have not repeated alleged 'CRIME'??? Hypocrite.
.. most believers on this thread have called me a liar, hypocrite and much worse. So? What are you accomplishing with your continued defensive posture and alliance with G_O_D ??..

.. here's the deal. If I want someone to defend me, I'd PM AIN, Catcher, Tide, Aero or Scar. They'd post in a heartbeat, but, what would that say about my character ??..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#513831 Apr 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
A meltdown won't change what you did, child.
And it won't change what that article says.
STFU you lying drunk.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#513832 Apr 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
If lying and character assignation is all you have, you have nothing.
All based on your own words.
More evidence than you have against Luci.

You're a drunk and a liar.

Columbus, OH

#513833 Apr 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Have some more sour grapes ?
BTW, what kind of shithouse lawyer can't tell the difference between negligence and premeditation ?
If you are a lawyer (which I doubt) you should be disbarred for incompetence.
ROFLMAO
I doubt you're actually laughing.

But you clearly are angry.

Unfortunately for you, you dug the hole that angers you so.

With Established Harem

#513834 Apr 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Meltdown.
Wouldn't just have been easier to fess up?
.. Luci has already fessed-up. What more do you want from her? Would an apology for the derogatory name-calling suffice ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Sammy 995,810
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Prince of Darkness 701,714
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min River Tam 80,576
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,421
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,872
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 6 hr thehells 62
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 19 hr Doctor REALITY 1