|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Fa ra ra ra ra ra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =miBKPwVtxFUXX
Ooops Sorry....Hope it isn't offensive to you

Correction.....Singing "Deck the Halls".....

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's meaningless.
What you say, is meaningless.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how I can be so close to the time-line of 2morrow,
+- 15 hours ahead of you, yet still in the seasons of your yesterday!
Stay Blessed.
Good morning >>>>>Irrira< <<<<...... weather patterns are an interesting thing within itself, if you are 15 hours ahead of us then it should be pass midnite where you are right now, is that correct?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Will Catch up Later....

Have a great day!!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
< crickets chirping >
More evidence that what you think is meaningless. get a clue, you're completely and utterly irrelevant freethinker. If you keep that in the back of your mind while discussing on the billboard, you're less likely to believe a myth that you make one ioda of difference in your writings in the lives of anybody. Maybe not even yourself.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>No..BUT Her and I are almost the same image..How have you been,Scott.. Them were the days... Nice to see you.. Happy Easter.
Good M Dawn, I've been good, it is a real treasure to have you back in here, hope you had a blessed weekend and week ahead.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Good morning everyone.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I got this from a local thread here that I thought was the perfect joke that couldn't be any truer regardless of how you spin it.

LAWEST100 wrote:
Psalms 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good
Are you foolish and corruptible people?

A Florida Judge told atheists who were seeking their own holiday that they already had one...April 1st. He said "Anyone who does not believe in God is a Fool".
Delta Mashine

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Funny name funny guy. Have you seen how the beloved dictator of north korea looks like? He looks like a shaved pig.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
God morning. How are you doing early this morning?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It seems that Lawest agrees with me about the imperative to speak out. What should be said should be said. He thinks it's his religious mumbo-jumbo that needs to be said. I think it's denouncing homophobic and atheophobic Christians at a minimum, and perhaps antiscientific Christians as well,not to mention the church that teaches them that way.
Skeptics should be inspired by LAWEST's comment. The redeemed FROM the church must say so.
Well one thing we can depend on for sure, you and other atheist here can be counted on to spew your sad unbelief of all things Godly.

It's April 1st ( April's FOOL day ) THIS IS your day as well as for others.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Being lost in a ghost reverie is not spirituality. Christians not only have no claim to spirituality, it seems to me that you don't know what it is. It is not a belief in ghosts or spirits. The only "spirit" involved in a spiritual experience is ones own and perhaps that of the people and other living things around you. Spirituality is about the awareness of a connection to ordinary reality.
Spirituality is found in meaningful work, in the love of others, in the experience of nature and of natural beauty. It is a connection to mother earth, to the stars, to the family of man, and to all of life.
Christianity disconnects you from all of these things. It diverts your attention from your only reality. It demeans humanity and physical reality. How could you possibly have a spiritual experience like that? With a spirit medium? Hardly.
Spirituality has nothing to do with heaven, Never-never land, nor Camelot. And it has nothing to do with Jesus, Santa Claus, Scooby-Doo, nor Papa Smurf. How could it?
.. you always write so eloquently on spirituality because you know about freedom ..

.. restrictive religious dogma enslaves many, promotes fear, manipulates, restrains, obligates and, ultimately controls their very being ..

.. religion might have helped you to get started down the path of spiritual discovery but it wasn't enough, was it? You now know you were created to seek meaning, answers, truth, and, to question everything ..

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
I got this from a local thread here that I thought was the perfect joke that couldn't be any truer regardless of how you spin it.

LAWEST100 wrote:
Psalms 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good
Are you foolish and corruptible people?

A Florida Judge told atheists who were seeking their own holiday that they already had one...April 1st. He said "Anyone who does not believe in God is a Fool".
I've read that one before, lol, happy atheist day Law :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Being lost in a ghost reverie is not spirituality. Christians not only have no claim to spirituality, it seems to me that you don't know what it is. It is not a belief in ghosts or spirits. The only "spirit" involved in a spiritual experience is ones own and perhaps that of the people and other living things around you. Spirituality is about the awareness of a connection to ordinary reality.
Spirituality is found in meaningful work, in the love of others, in the experience of nature and of natural beauty. It is a connection to mother earth, to the stars, to the family of man, and to all of life.
Christianity disconnects you from all of these things. It diverts your attention from your only reality. It demeans humanity and physical reality. How could you possibly have a spiritual experience like that? With a spirit medium? Hardly.
Spirituality has nothing to do with heaven, Never-never land, nor Camelot. And it has nothing to do with Jesus, Santa Claus, Scooby-Doo, nor Papa Smurf. How could it?
BRAVO!!!!!.....spoken just like someone with NO idea whatsoever of what they are talking about.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
God morning. How are you doing early this morning?
God morning Adam, doing well, how about yourself?

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
CJ and IANS are calling Luci a theif and liar for not citing something she posted to me 4 months ago.
.. can't you move beyond this ??..
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

HOMOSEXUAL MENTAL HEALTH HISTORY 1973: A Year of Change"

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's how you think, add me to the list.
I call plagiarist too.
.. plagiarism or just human error ??..

.. once I inadvertently forgot a link ..

.. isn't it time everyone dropped this ??..
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>God morning Adam, doing well, how about yourself?
I just woke up a few minutes ago. Enjoy the breakfast smoking my cigarettes and you know business as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Ranger Ruth 537,194
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min waaasssuuup 225,694
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 730,424
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 min girls united ststes 145
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 8 min girls united ststes 259
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 min Connexon 693
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 9 min girls united ststes 72
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Dr_Zorderz 259,407
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Lost In Transition 172,962

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••