Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Serah but logic has no place here ;)
Yep!! Seems that way ~ I am just getting ready to cuddle up to Prince Pugstar, has been a big day and a big weekend, and feeling it :) Wouldn't it be grand if there was no month end? Just never ending reports, growing day by day..... then we would still have to chop them up, or they would be cumbersome and too long, so I guess I just have to man up and live with month ends until I retire or change courses in career :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Ain't it sad how posting 'panty-wearing sissy' could send an 'until-then' decent internet christian into shameful hiding?!
It's actually a little funny to me, not sad.

Where's Dim been?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I can be a Cyber Marryer - and it will be a pleasure to Cyber Marry you two :)
we have the rings

O O

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you gave as good as you got.
I didn't.

I was there to learn. Not in the classroom, I excelled there.

I was there to learn the social hierarchy of American teenagers. I was there to acclimate.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually a little funny to me, not sad.
Where's Dim been?
He is gone and left you talking to yourself. Funny, isn't it ?

You might as well talk to God. LOL

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys act like lying is a bad thing.
You're just kidding, right?
What? Lying is a bad thing; but if you are referring to the posting that the link took me (us) too, then you would surely see that Luci didn't write that posting.

OK, she did not put the link, nor did she put who wrote it, but she did not sign it off as her own, nor did she try to sell it or make an income from that posting.

Legend has it..... If I post a Scripture from the Bible without quoting which Bible I took it from, or which link, am I committing plagiarism? I use Biblegateway but could just as easily use another link to copy and paste my chosen Scripture(s) from. Is it wrong if I don't tell people I use the King James Version when posting Scriptures because I prefer the older style of writing rather than the new versions.

I have seen quite a few postings where people have taken a Scripture reference number and written what they felt like writing in place of the Scripture. Is that plagiarism? Are they not pretending that they have written the Scripture?

Or is it expected that we will know they have just used their own words and dumped them at the end of the Scripture reference number?

In saying all of this, there is acknowledgement that this is one of those 9 day wonders that will soon disappear and be taken over by something else, but in the meantime, it is taking the pressure off of more sensitive issues, because whole thing has become blown out of proportion as to be unbelievable. IMHO of course..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
the Romans decided to make his birth coincide with Solstice in order to gain pagans as believers.
You might consider Christmas a Christian holiday that you added a little pagan culture to in order to lure them in, but the pagans completely took that holiday from you. The Ice Giants of the North.

Where are the sands of the desert and the straw of the manger? It's a white Christmas now. Camels became reindeer. Jesus, Joseph and Mary became Santa, Frosty and Rudolph. Bethlehem became the North Pole. Silent Night became Jingle Bells.

It's all lights and tinsel and trees and flocking and yule logs and mistletoe and gifts now.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't add 9 months onto my life before I sucked air into my lungs. I'm not a fish...but sure you really know that somehow!!
Hello Serah :)
Your DNA started activating at the time of conception.....

Hello River :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You might consider Christmas a Christian holiday that you added a little pagan culture to in order to lure them in, but the pagans completely took that holiday from you. The Ice Giants of the North.
Where are the sands of the desert and the straw of the manger? It's a white Christmas now. Camels became reindeer. Jesus, Joseph and Mary became Santa, Frosty and Rudolph. Bethlehem became the North Pole. Silent Night became Jingle Bells.
It's all lights and tinsel and trees and flocking and yule logs and mistletoe and gifts now.
Projection

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
we have the rings
O O
Whoah ~ this is progressing at a rapid pace.... I will have to prepare my words for the ceremony, or are you two going to write them up for me?

We could use Prince Pugstar as the cyber ring bearer; I am just teaching him to 'drop it' so we could get him to drop the little cushion holding the rings on and that could activate the tunnel that would get them to you, being as you are on the opposite side of the world :)

Mystical Assistance!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
5 is right out.
Yes; in the sequence 1 to 10 it is the weak link!!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>What? Lying is a bad thing; but if you are referring to the posting that the link took me (us) too, then you would surely see that Luci didn't write that posting.
OK, she did not put the link, nor did she put who wrote it, but she did not sign it off as her own, nor did she try to sell it or make an income from that posting.
Legend has it..... If I post a Scripture from the Bible without quoting which Bible I took it from, or which link, am I committing plagiarism? I use Biblegateway but could just as easily use another link to copy and paste my chosen Scripture(s) from. Is it wrong if I don't tell people I use the King James Version when posting Scriptures because I prefer the older style of writing rather than the new versions.
I have seen quite a few postings where people have taken a Scripture reference number and written what they felt like writing in place of the Scripture. Is that plagiarism? Are they not pretending that they have written the Scripture?
Or is it expected that we will know they have just used their own words and dumped them at the end of the Scripture reference number?
In saying all of this, there is acknowledgement that this is one of those 9 day wonders that will soon disappear and be taken over by something else, but in the meantime, it is taking the pressure off of more sensitive issues, because whole thing has become blown out of proportion as to be unbelievable. IMHO of course..
Thank you lovely and I agree, it has gotten unbelievable and I'm over it. I've talked to the sky and I have forgiven myself :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Your DNA started activating at the time of conception.....
The DNA is in the eggs shortly after a female is born. Males sperm is created continuously throughout their lives. The DNA exists whether it is involved in conception or not.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
IANS, it doesn't matter if we are celebrating the birth or the death of JESUS on the wrong day or the wrong year ~ the fact is and what counts is the fact that we are acknowledging HIM and it is known. It is our intentions and actions that determine who we are..... Silent Night was always one of my favourite Carols at school, along with Away in Manger... I really cherish my memories of singing these songs as loud as I could, even if I did get kicked out of the Primary School choir :

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Whoah ~ this is progressing at a rapid pace.... I will have to prepare my words for the ceremony, or are you two going to write them up for me?
We could use Prince Pugstar as the cyber ring bearer; I am just teaching him to 'drop it' so we could get him to drop the little cushion holding the rings on and that could activate the tunnel that would get them to you, being as you are on the opposite side of the world :)
Mystical Assistance!!
Duane is organising the wedding so when you've written them talk to him :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The DNA is in the eggs shortly after a female is born. Males sperm is created continuously throughout their lives. The DNA exists whether it is involved in conception or not.
But it does not activate.... where is the Soul immediately before conception?

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>What? Lying is a bad thing; but if you are referring to the posting that the link took me (us) too, then you would surely see that Luci didn't write that posting.
You must have me confused with some other poster. I don't care what Luci said to somebody else.

I like Luci. I like G_O_D. I like IANS. I like Chess Jurist. I like Catcher1. I even like you when your lucid.

When you post scriptures, do you credit the author?

Let me answer that for you so as not to embarrass. No, you don't and I'm OK with that.

Now then, can we all get back to being smart asses instead of assholes?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you lovely and I agree, it has gotten unbelievable and I'm over it. I've talked to the sky and I have forgiven myself :)
Glad to hear it ~ Talk to the sky whenever things go wrong, and you know you're not talking to the air!!

That is some words taken from a song, and they are not my words :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have me confused with some other poster. I don't care what Luci said to somebody else.
I like Luci. I like G_O_D. I like IANS. I like Chess Jurist. I like Catcher1. I even like you when your lucid.
When you post scriptures, do you credit the author?
Let me answer that for you so as not to embarrass. No, you don't and I'm OK with that.
Now then, can we all get back to being smart asses instead of assholes?
Yes!! And that was actually my point about the Scriptures....

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Your DNA started activating at the time of conception.....
Really? Were you in my mother's womb too?

Stop speculating. God is frowning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 493,241 - 493,260 of598,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

421 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min petesake 114,615
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Aura Mytha 716,421
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Aura Mytha 223,164
2003 Silverado 2500HD REDUCED ENGINE POWER (Dec '09) 25 min chris03 118
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 43 min Man of Science 221,363
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min onemale 255,692
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr headlinesYoutube 529,970
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••