“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#513325 Apr 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You might consider Christmas a Christian holiday that you added a little pagan culture to in order to lure them in, but the pagans completely took that holiday from you. The Ice Giants of the North.
Where are the sands of the desert and the straw of the manger? It's a white Christmas now. Camels became reindeer. Jesus, Joseph and Mary became Santa, Frosty and Rudolph. Bethlehem became the North Pole. Silent Night became Jingle Bells.
It's all lights and tinsel and trees and flocking and yule logs and mistletoe and gifts now.
IANS, it doesn't matter if we are celebrating the birth or the death of JESUS on the wrong day or the wrong year ~ the fact is and what counts is the fact that we are acknowledging HIM and it is known. It is our intentions and actions that determine who we are..... Silent Night was always one of my favourite Carols at school, along with Away in Manger... I really cherish my memories of singing these songs as loud as I could, even if I did get kicked out of the Primary School choir :

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#513326 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Whoah ~ this is progressing at a rapid pace.... I will have to prepare my words for the ceremony, or are you two going to write them up for me?
We could use Prince Pugstar as the cyber ring bearer; I am just teaching him to 'drop it' so we could get him to drop the little cushion holding the rings on and that could activate the tunnel that would get them to you, being as you are on the opposite side of the world :)
Mystical Assistance!!
Duane is organising the wedding so when you've written them talk to him :)

#513327 Apr 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The DNA is in the eggs shortly after a female is born. Males sperm is created continuously throughout their lives. The DNA exists whether it is involved in conception or not.
But it does not activate.... where is the Soul immediately before conception?

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#513328 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>What? Lying is a bad thing; but if you are referring to the posting that the link took me (us) too, then you would surely see that Luci didn't write that posting.
OK, she did not put the link, nor did she put who wrote it, but she did not sign it off as her own, nor did she try to sell it or make an income from that posting.
Legend has it..... If I post a Scripture from the Bible without quoting which Bible I took it from, or which link, am I committing plagiarism? I use Biblegateway but could just as easily use another link to copy and paste my chosen Scripture(s) from. Is it wrong if I don't tell people I use the King James Version when posting Scriptures because I prefer the older style of writing rather than the new versions.
I have seen quite a few postings where people have taken a Scripture reference number and written what they felt like writing in place of the Scripture. Is that plagiarism? Are they not pretending that they have written the Scripture?
Or is it expected that we will know they have just used their own words and dumped them at the end of the Scripture reference number?
In saying all of this, there is acknowledgement that this is one of those 9 day wonders that will soon disappear and be taken over by something else, but in the meantime, it is taking the pressure off of more sensitive issues, because whole thing has become blown out of proportion as to be unbelievable. IMHO of course..
You must have me confused with some other poster. I don't care what Luci said to somebody else.

I like Luci. I like G_O_D. I like IANS. I like Chess Jurist. I like Catcher1. I even like you when your lucid.

When you post scriptures, do you credit the author?

Let me answer that for you so as not to embarrass. No, you don't and I'm OK with that.

Now then, can we all get back to being smart asses instead of assholes?

#513329 Apr 1, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you lovely and I agree, it has gotten unbelievable and I'm over it. I've talked to the sky and I have forgiven myself :)
Glad to hear it ~ Talk to the sky whenever things go wrong, and you know you're not talking to the air!!

That is some words taken from a song, and they are not my words :)

#513330 Apr 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have me confused with some other poster. I don't care what Luci said to somebody else.
I like Luci. I like G_O_D. I like IANS. I like Chess Jurist. I like Catcher1. I even like you when your lucid.
When you post scriptures, do you credit the author?
Let me answer that for you so as not to embarrass. No, you don't and I'm OK with that.
Now then, can we all get back to being smart asses instead of assholes?
Yes!! And that was actually my point about the Scriptures....

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#513331 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Your DNA started activating at the time of conception.....
Hello River :)
Really? Were you in my mother's womb too?

Stop speculating. God is frowning.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#513332 Apr 1, 2013
Can you show me any Chess Jurists lies that you have uncovered to justify that allegation? Are you referring to Chess Jurist's claim that Juice plagiarized? I think that he demonstrated that beyond doubt. You seem to be using the word "liar" a lot more lately. I thought that you used it pretty loosely with me as well when you made the bare claim that I lied about the Dimwit in prison.
G_O_D wrote:
I take it you either haven't read the thread on this, are just ignorantly defending a fellow atheists.
Hoping it is the first.
I'll get to that when it's your turn.

Can you show me any Chess Jurists lies that you have uncovered to justify that allegation? Are you referring to Chess Jurist's claim that Juice plagiarized? I think that he demonstrated that beyond doubt.

“The..”

#513333 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You might consider Christmas a Christian holiday that you added a little pagan culture to in order to lure them in, but the pagans completely took that holiday from you. The Ice Giants of the North.
Where are the sands of the desert and the straw of the manger? It's a white Christmas now. Camels became reindeer. Jesus, Joseph and Mary became Santa, Frosty and Rudolph. Bethlehem became the North Pole. Silent Night became Jingle Bells.
It's all lights and tinsel and trees and flocking and yule logs and mistletoe and gifts now.
You're such a troll, I used to actually have some respect for you Mr. "you don't have to know me to judge me". It doesn't snow here and I don't celebrate christmas. Get a life and get over yourself.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#513334 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>But it does not activate.... where is the Soul immediately before conception?
In many species the females eggs can auto-acrivate and have offspring without males or sex.
Males have a hard time giving birth if that happened to them.

Even humans can have spontaneous pregnancy although the offspring of all parthenogenetic births are always females.

“The..”

#513335 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to hear it ~ Talk to the sky whenever things go wrong, and you know you're not talking to the air!!
That is some words taken from a song, and they are not my words :)
i love you Serah (((*()*)))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#513336 Apr 1, 2013
I have won a MILLION Dollars.....

:-)

A_P_R_I_L

F_O_O_L

LOL

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

~ Douglas Adams

Thought for the day

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#513337 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>But it does not activate.... where is the Soul immediately before conception?
It is unclear when nephish enters the flesh. Some say it is at the time of conception, some say the moment whenthe child takes its first breath and others say it isn;t until the child is named and yet others say it isn;t until the child is "baptized".

Take your pick. I am partial to the first breath as nephesh/soul/spirit is literaly "God's breath"

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#513338 Apr 1, 2013
Today's Prayer

For every problem, every anxiety, every temptation, every sin in my life, there is a deliverer--Jesus Christ! Thank you, God, for your sacrifice, your love, your way to reach down and pull me up. Please forgive me and help me to stand sure-footed and steady on the Rock of my salvation and not to slip and fall into the mire of the world. Please, be in control of my life...and I know everything will be all right. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime Time with God

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#513339 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes; in the sequence 1 to 10 it is the weak link!!
It depends on how you count. You seem to have a set way of doing things. Put both hands out in front of you and spread your fingers and thumbs. Drop the two outside, drop the two inside and turn them around. That's how I greet the world.

Welcome.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#513340 Apr 1, 2013
Encouraging Words...

By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

John 13:35

K-Love

“The..”

#513341 Apr 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In many species the females eggs can auto-acrivate and have offspring without males or sex.
Males have a hard time giving birth if that happened to them.
Even humans can have spontaneous pregnancy although the offspring of all parthenogenetic births are always females.
Smart and cute.... I can't wait to marry you!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#513342 Apr 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Then you either don't know what plagiarism is or a common liar like CJ.
Is that right? Those are both long shots. Consider other possibilities.

You seem to bring more than one personality to the thread. Sometimes you just fall apart. Why would you want to post something like that?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#513343 Apr 1, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... you too Epi luv, Happy Easter cyber mom <3
Hope you had a GOoD one...

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#513344 Apr 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter, Epi!
Hope it was good one Duane....:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min KiMare 227,301
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min curiouslu 738,167
bless the jews (Nov '08) 11 min right kind of music 6,861
Is home business a lie? (Feb '14) 12 min promotionalsworld 9
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 15 min melondee1 2,410
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 32 min Falcon 838
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min Rosa_Winkel 95,364
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Jake999 541,902
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr g man 258,998
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 173,616
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••