#513264 Apr 1, 2013

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#513265 Apr 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I am hungry for pork rinds now.
I'd go a Morton Bay Bug or two

***Talk about bugs and everyone will be disgusted but when it comes to Moreton Bay Bugs, the terrific taste will let you forget about the name!

Moreton Bay Bugs are a little smaller than crayfish in terms of size. Though the two crustaceans have obvious differences when it comes to size and appearance, some people still have a hard time distinguishing a Moreton Bay Bug from the ordinary Crayfish. Well, that may be true throughout the rest of the world, but people from Moreton Bay, Queensland only know it by its original name – the Moreton Bay Bugs. Aside from this name, they are also known in internationally as Flat Head Lobsters or Slipper Lobsters. And just like any other crustaceans from the clear waters of Australia, these Moreton Bay Bugs will give you an amazing taste you won’t forget.

http://www.claringbolds.com.au/moreton-bay-bu... ***

Delicious :)

#513266 Apr 1, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that!
I don't need proof either...
Some tribal folk I know understand spirit, the stars... but not God, heaven and hell. They cannot read nor write to study a bible. But they also don't brush off a conversation either but have the grace to share ideas.
Me thinks they have far more patience also.
You'll have to tell that one to the white man!
I'm a listening :) Or should I say 'reading'

(((*_*)))

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#513267 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Do you count the 9 or so months spent in your Mother's womb as part of your age?
No more than my father counts the 3 years inside my mother's womb before I was conceived. Was that just practice?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#513268 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gathering information to use for my book ~ and I have also cyber met some wonderful people ...... GOD is with me all the time, can't leave HIM behind at our whim and pleasure Mike :)
~~smile~~
Just leave me some imfo! It surely could all make for a good script...
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hah! One thing I can't see myself eating LOL
Matthew 15
It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man; but that what comets out of the mouth, this defiles a man.
Hugs Sister Friend... and Blessings.
Just blowing thru! xx

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#513269 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha.... I wonder if I got it mixed up with people?
Romans 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.
16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of:
17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.....
Let us peaceably eat Pork and Crustaceans and edify each other :)
OK. Thanks for clarifying that.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#513270 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a listening :) Or should I say 'reading'
(((*_*)))
~~smile~~

#513271 Apr 1, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =By0iyTukDkQXX "How Great Thou Art"
Hey LL; things haven't changed in here all that much ~ don't let anyone's postings get you down, just scroll on by and find one that is caring and more suitable :) We have lost so many posters in here, it is really not funny..... but, you would know that, too :(

#513272 Apr 1, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
I pray our Epi and all those on the North Carolina road in the latest 70 car horror pile up news, are safe... and remember all who have been harmed.
Oh ~ I haven't heard that until just now; Praying with you for all those involved.....

#513273 Apr 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, Sweetie!
<gets on one knee>
Will you cyber-marry me ?
<holds out cyber diamond>
Cyber congratulations to you two :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#513274 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>This is why I always put the link or try and make sure that people understand it is not my wording, but that I am using the wording trying to get a point across.
I can't tell you how many times I have been called an idiot for writing a posting that was written by obviously intelligent for e.g., scientists. Cracks me up but laughter is always good for the Soul :)
Outside of the classroom I could care less about citations. If I am interested I can always say "Where's that from ?"

#513275 Apr 1, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
<hurl myself onto you so we are both on the floor and kisses all over your face>
YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!
Can you please invite me to your cyber wedding? I have never had the pleasure of being involved in one before :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#513276 Apr 1, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
What use did you seek or want from God back then?
The usual. Salvation. Peace. Wisdom. Satisfaction. To have a personal knowledge of and relationship with the my creator and the creator of the universe. To love and serve such a god, and to honor it.

I just wasn't able to ignore the contradictions indefinitely. I agreed to suspend doubt and disbelief for a time, assuming that they would disappear as I learned more, and connected closer to the source. It never happened. After most of a decade, those inconsistencies were not being reconciled, and I grew weary of the excuses for why that was - always my fault. Eventually, I realized that Christianity couldn't keep its promises because its god didn't exist.
psalms 23 wrote:
Depends how you ''define'' better off?
The usual way. Happier for a longer period of time.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#513277 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cyber congratulations to you two :)
Thanks!

#513278 Apr 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I would like to thank CJ, IANS and Catcher for demonstrating that dishonesty, prejudice and ignorance are not the sole purvey of Christianity.
Well, I guess I might as well thank them for their efforts..... being a Christian as such?!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#513279 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cyber congratulations to you two :)
Lol... Thank you sweetie. Will you marry us, we'd like to have a cyber wedding and people keep turning us down :(

Earth

#513280 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please invite me to your cyber wedding? I have never had the pleasure of being involved in one before :)
Great minds think alike ;)

#513281 Apr 1, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets set the record straight.
Lupy clearly plagiarized:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
http://www.unicorngarden.com/bkshe4.htm
I called her on it.
Since then she has frequently referred to me as a liar.
I recently reminded everyone why she did so: not because I am a liar but because I called her on her own dishonesty.
Plagiarism is literary theft.
And disparaging others because of being nailed for one's own dishonesty is equally offensive.
I just clicked on the link to see what is going on ~ and reading that posting just sort of pointed out that anyone who thought Luci was trying to pass that off as her own probably doesn't know Lucy all that well. That is definitely not her writing style.

Earth

#513282 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess I might as well thank them for their efforts..... being a Christian as such?!
Yeah go on!

#513283 Apr 1, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, good to know.
But then again, everyone has different beliefs, as you've mentioned.
Yep ~ there is absolutely no way I would have a flu injection... and yet we know they are perfectly legal!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Charlie Sheen 258,014
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min dirty white boy- 733,094
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min hojo 539,013
Is Michael Brown REALLY dead? 28 min Plywood Board 0
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Thinking 226,367
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 94,676
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Naveen kumar 1,108
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr Falcon 751
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••