Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#513252 Apr 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
What exactly was your point behind that silly video?
It was very funny. Didn't you like it?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#513253 Apr 1, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> YOU knew exactly what I ment dumb cluck..
LOL... I haven't heard dumb cluck since I was at school :) Wonder if someone knew a chook who couldn't cluck properly for that saying to have started?? Or a rooster who couldn't sing his morning wake up call? LOL; I might start using that if anyone upsets my applecart!!

#513254 Apr 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked a Jewish friend of mine if he thinks that Jesus saves. He said, "Well, according to the New Testament, Jesus was Jewish. So not only does he save, he invests wisely."
LOL.... JESUS was indeed a Jewish Rabbi :)

#513255 Apr 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Calling some out on plagiarism here is like like telling someone you gave them an "F" in your class here.
From this point on I will make a concerted effort to not cite anything here.
This is why I always put the link or try and make sure that people understand it is not my wording, but that I am using the wording trying to get a point across.

I can't tell you how many times I have been called an idiot for writing a posting that was written by obviously intelligent for e.g., scientists. Cracks me up but laughter is always good for the Soul :)

#513256 Apr 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that Lawest agrees with me about the imperative to speak out. What should be said should be said. He thinks it's his religious mumbo-jumbo that needs to be said. I think it's denouncing homophobic and atheophobic Christians at a minimum, and perhaps antiscientific Christians as well,not to mention the church that teaches them that way.
Skeptics should be inspired by LAWEST's comment. The redeemed FROM the church must say so.
Why only skeptics?

#513257 Apr 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think you would enjoy a snow walk in the cold.As the hands,feet and face can turn numb close to freezing and when one goes to warm up stings like on fire and is very painful experience.
Sometimes layers of clothing does not keep out the freezing cold that comes with the snow.God bless.lu2
Being cold is indeed painful ~ where as being hot is uncomfortable; IMO

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#513258 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha.... I wonder if I got it mixed up with people?
Romans 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.
16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of:
17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.....
Let us peaceably eat Pork and Crustaceans and edify each other :)
What's with all the numbers? Did they write this stuff before paragraphs were invented?

"In the beginning was the word."

"Next came the numbers beginning at 1" (it took a human to come up with zero)

#513259 Apr 1, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you will be a thief.
Huh?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#513260 Apr 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
John 4:24
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.
That's meaningless.

Do you know how you can tell? Suppose your god rescinded the rule tomorrow by saying, "God is no longer spirit. He is now post-spirit. His worshipers no longer need to worship in spirit or truth. They need to worship in post-spirit, with or without truth."

What would be different following that? What differences would I see in Christians? What would be different in your life? Zip, that's what. Nada. Zero. Bupkis. Squat.

That's how you can tell that words like that are meaningless - that they describe nothing at all: when their opposite would be indistinguishable.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#513261 Apr 1, 2013
Lacez wrote:
I've got my eye on you.
Though which one?
You'll never know...
I can't say that...

#513262 Apr 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
If the spirit is in my mind then how can it be older than me? Which calendar do you use?
Do you count the 9 or so months spent in your Mother's womb as part of your age?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#513263 Apr 1, 2013
5 is right out

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#513264 Apr 1, 2013

#513265 Apr 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I am hungry for pork rinds now.
I'd go a Morton Bay Bug or two

***Talk about bugs and everyone will be disgusted but when it comes to Moreton Bay Bugs, the terrific taste will let you forget about the name!

Moreton Bay Bugs are a little smaller than crayfish in terms of size. Though the two crustaceans have obvious differences when it comes to size and appearance, some people still have a hard time distinguishing a Moreton Bay Bug from the ordinary Crayfish. Well, that may be true throughout the rest of the world, but people from Moreton Bay, Queensland only know it by its original name – the Moreton Bay Bugs. Aside from this name, they are also known in internationally as Flat Head Lobsters or Slipper Lobsters. And just like any other crustaceans from the clear waters of Australia, these Moreton Bay Bugs will give you an amazing taste you won’t forget.

http://www.claringbolds.com.au/moreton-bay-bu... ***

Delicious :)

#513266 Apr 1, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that!
I don't need proof either...
Some tribal folk I know understand spirit, the stars... but not God, heaven and hell. They cannot read nor write to study a bible. But they also don't brush off a conversation either but have the grace to share ideas.
Me thinks they have far more patience also.
You'll have to tell that one to the white man!
I'm a listening :) Or should I say 'reading'

(((*_*)))

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#513267 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Do you count the 9 or so months spent in your Mother's womb as part of your age?
No more than my father counts the 3 years inside my mother's womb before I was conceived. Was that just practice?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#513268 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gathering information to use for my book ~ and I have also cyber met some wonderful people ...... GOD is with me all the time, can't leave HIM behind at our whim and pleasure Mike :)
~~smile~~
Just leave me some imfo! It surely could all make for a good script...
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hah! One thing I can't see myself eating LOL
Matthew 15
It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man; but that what comets out of the mouth, this defiles a man.
Hugs Sister Friend... and Blessings.
Just blowing thru! xx

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#513269 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha.... I wonder if I got it mixed up with people?
Romans 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.
16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of:
17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.....
Let us peaceably eat Pork and Crustaceans and edify each other :)
OK. Thanks for clarifying that.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#513270 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a listening :) Or should I say 'reading'
(((*_*)))
~~smile~~

#513271 Apr 1, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =By0iyTukDkQXX "How Great Thou Art"
Hey LL; things haven't changed in here all that much ~ don't let anyone's postings get you down, just scroll on by and find one that is caring and more suitable :) We have lost so many posters in here, it is really not funny..... but, you would know that, too :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min 07 Mustang 8,088
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 682,008
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Aerobatty 124,049
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min The Mod Squad 286,502
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 982,433
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,373
--- for SIDE SLEEPERS --- *Instant Better Comfo... 3 hr Arm Pillow Max 1
More from around the web