Rosa Winkel

Australia

#512930 Mar 31, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH
Adam is a muslim, that is an abrahamic beleif, the same as christianity.
Still, I owe him an apology, for calling him the most vile name there is....
Actually I would call Mohammed the most vile word there is = pedophile. His youngest wife was only 9.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#512932 Mar 31, 2013
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5360-russia... Now why can't OBAMA figure that out?! Because he's too busy trying to win the praise and hearts of all people all over the world?!! Can you say 6-6-6??

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#512935 Mar 31, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Isaiah 5:24-25

“...because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despise d the word of the Holy One of Israel.
 25 Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people...”

Matthew Henry’s Commentary:
“….When God designs the ruin of a provoking people, he can find instruments to be employed in it, as he sent for the Chaldeans, and afterwards the Romans, to destroy the Jews...”
Do you have any thoughts on this 'today'–'against his people'– and as Matthew Henry refers in reference to Jews?

It does make me think of Rev. 2
“... 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and po verty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, bu t are the synagogue of Satan. “

So many who went back to claim Israel, are not Jew by Faith... if I may use that term.

Again just sharing...

God Bless Sister Friend.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#512940 Mar 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Moses wrote Genesis, and God gave Moses a Vision of the beginning. God gave many people and prophets real to life visions in the bible.
I believe Moses...
But those who seek proof... could this be an analogy?

No one can prove anything from the time of creation
No one can prove who were the first humans on earth, just because a few bones have been dug up.
No one can... and the list is endless...
… but for everything there is and has always been a beginning... and that beginning always stems from what is believed.

Some find it exciting then to go back to the bones in search of themselves.
Others, equally as happy to keep digging into the past in any form of created substance from the tiniest particle in land sea and air, only to find somewhere, somehow, those which do exist all link in to a parent component.

From there becomes a belief, that anything no longer a mystery has to be in existence somewhere.
Many began to refer to something greater in the unknown fields of knowledge, as a force. None could see, to prove... some could feel something unaccountable by trying to explain... others experienced a stronger sense of this until the word spirit was born.

Yet still no one could prove who or what this spirit or force was. Despite all, it – like the atom when spit – became many different belief systems which all stemmed from the same source. Words formulated more and more to account for. But again... no-one could prove the existence of outside of the belief which some had
experienced over time.

What is not taken into consideration, is that what is not seen or known is not proof it does not exist.
To even begin to fool ourselves that we know it all today, is to cut ourself off from even beginning to learn more.

As earthlings have their sight on even Mars, if they were to be stuck there and even survive, they too would take whatever belief they had with them, and pass it on.

As they began to multiply and spread out on the face of Mars that belief might well become many fogged in the cloud of time itself to become a myth. But nothing would be able to prove they were the first to arrive and occupy Mars, nor demonstrate that what they believed when they arrived was true.

Planet Earth would be remembered for everything about it that was beautiful... including the peace and serenity of their last look back 'exit' from what they had only known as home. A heavenly place to recall.
Somehow also, within communicate, things that went wrong on earth would become the living memory of a hell on earth.
Yet both good and bad, heaven or hell... would forever remain a mystery until their future allowed them back into that space to where time joins hands between humans like themselves.

But as long as there was a beginning, some-one would have tried to teach some morals, health values, anything that would have aided living on Mars growing population, which would have carried through that thread of belief among any who transfer it forever forward. Believed or not, myth or not.

But 'who' can explain all these things if they were not there before the earth was formed!!!

Jesus used parables...
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#512941 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I would call Mohammed the most vile word there is = pedophile. His youngest wife was only 9.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#512942 Mar 31, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting HFN that Matthew Henry was an outcast of the Church of England, and became Presbyterian.
They had a documentary on Scotland who wanted no longer to have the King of England, but only King Jesus!
Also... that
..."Buzz Aldrin, on Apollo 11, self-communicated Presbyterian  Communion on the surface of the Moon, and after landing, he refrained from mentioning this publicly for several years, and only obliquely referred to it at the time..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8
In fact to go even further in this same link...
" Atheist Madalyn Murray O'Hair later caused controversy by bringing a lawsuit against NASA over the reading from Genesis. O'Hair wished the courts to ban US astronauts—who were all government employees—from public prayer in space. Though the case was rejected by the US Supreme Court for lack of jurisdiction, it caused NASA to be skittish about the issue of religion throughout the rest of the Apollo program. Buzz Aldrin, on Apollo 11, self-communicated  Presbyterian Communion on the surface of the Moon after landing; ]he refrained from mentioning this publicly for several years, and only obliquely referred to it at the time."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scott_1371,...
"In 1969, the US Postal Service issued a postage stamp (Scott # 1371) commemorating the Apollo 8 flight around the Moon. The stamp featured a detail of the famous photograph of the Earthrise over the Moon taken by Anders on Christmas Eve, and the words, "In the beginning God..."  Just 18 days after the crew's return to Earth, they were featured during the 1969 Super Bowl pre-game show reciting the Pledge of Allegiance prior to the National Anthem “
"One Nation Under God"
Just sharing what you and many probly already know.
God Bless
I didn’t know about Matthew Henry PW but I do remember hearing about the astronaut. Thank God some believed and still do.
HFN
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#512944 Mar 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
till today far eastern arabian countires hold tradition of early devotion and meriage 12 years old
he according to you was phedofile, but you are maybe adulter, gay,or lesbian or living with girl friend without of legal right
call yourselfes moral isit???
dumb stupid a...
such like you? muhammed soldier would behead you,and throw your stupid head to the ditch full of deadly snakes
My private life is absolutely NOYB, but it is strictly adults only. That's why you wouldn't stand a chance, little boy.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#512945 Mar 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
show me Bible passage where is encouragement to celebrate Resurection of Jesus??
you celebrate pagan god fertility day,not Jesus Commandments
You are correct, The Bible gives no specific time or date of Cristmas or His resurection, But December is close to the Birth of Christ, because of some discription of the surroundings of the time. And as it was a Pagan idea, The BIRTH of a Messiah, a Savior, to save us from our Sins, is very much worth CELEBRATING ,, and GIVING to one another. To the ones that BELIEVE in Jesus Christ.

At times we don't celebrate our own family's Birthdays on the EXACT day of their Birthdays---but it still means the same to them.

His RESURECTIION, is indeed the day for Celebrating---The Bible doesn't give the EXACT day of His resurection, but again this is close in the times described in the Bible, besides,(the Romans was too LAZY, to stand out in the COLD , putting those stakes in the ground! LOL) His resurection was propheside (in 3 days He would arise from the dead) This is also showing PROOF of "Those who BELIEVE in Jesus , will have Everlasting life!

Why does it bother you that we Celebrate these times?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#512946 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. although Hoyle and Wickramasinghe are scientists, they reject evolution and their opinions are not supported by the mainstream scientific community ..
One was an evolutionist and an Atheist as well.

They ''did not'' reject evolution, they only rejected the thought of it being a God, how dare a scientist give God credit? They said it was an alien of some sort is where they give credit too.
__---___

An alternative to the question, "Is evolution fact or fiction?", is, "Does the scientific evidence point to creation and the existence of God?" After all, the main push towards the wholesale saturation of society with evolution is to get away from the notion of an all-powerful creator God.

It would be more acceptable if this second question was answered by an evolutionist who was also an atheist. In this way, any positive outcomes would not be seen as the result of Christian bias.

In their classic 1981 book on evolution, "Evolution from Space", Fred Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasinghe analysed the broad scientific evidence for evolution. They did this as scientists and evolutionists, in what they considered was an unbiased way - looking at the facts and ignoring the theories.

Their investigation led them to state that "there are so many flaws in Darwinism that one can wonder why it swept so completely through the scientific world, and why it is still endemic today." p:133
.. scientific theory is based on evidence whereas belief is based on faith. Believers regularly post links to websites claiming absolute proof of God when such evidence doesn't exist because it's impossible to devise a scientific experiment to prove God. That's deceitful. These websites lie for religion and it's not fair to any reader searching for truth ..
.. it seems believers want their personal experience, their walk with God, validated. That's confirmation bias. Everytime I read, " ... blah, blah, blah proves God," I open the link to find more lies. Aren't you just wasting someone's time because, ultimately, your belief is based only on faith and personal experience ??..
<quoted text>
.. you seek confirmation of your beliefs or you wouldn't be reading websites that claim proof of God ..
<quoted text>
.. then why do you seek confirmation of your beliefs ??..
Allow me to kindly say to you that i do not ''seek'' confirmation for my belief, so again why do project that i do so? I simply provided the link for the original posters statement, nothing more.

When i asked you ''where you get the info about them rejecting evolution'', it was meant to be punt to you. Because of your ''1st'' question to me.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#512947 Mar 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry but your "points" were countered and defeated looooong ago by reality, there is only one God that you will have to deal with, the one that created you and everyone else, the shed blood of Jesus Christ bought you and every other human being who came on the scene after his death, burial and resurrection, he paid the price with his blood and you are no more your own, which is why he has every right to cast a soul in hell for their refusal to take him on by salvation through faith and obedience, this is just the Word's warning not trying to scare anyone into anything.
What you said earlier in your post has a lot of logic in it as far as tomorrow not being promised to any of us, which is why thus the advice that NOW is the acceptable time for change and salvation.
I know you are speaking as 'Christians' are taught to speak, and I have heard what you have said in various words, likely thousands of times. However, though it would hold true if it was known to be true, it is not known to be true.

So your presentation is a logical error, because you are presenting a case for the existence of God by assuming that God exists. No man knows if God exists, so you cannot help but be making a logical error, even if by luck you happened on the truth.

However, as others here have said, and I have too, I want no part of a God that would have the conditions required that your version expects, so if that God exists, and my fate is as you think it should be, then so be it. I go to my fate willingly.

Of course no sane person would willingly go to the fate that you suggest, so obviously I am pretty sure that I am safe in my non-belief.

One major flaw besides the obvious in your statements is you are still making a statement of God existing when neither you nor any other human being has provided even a small slip of evidence of the existence of any gods. That we have records going back several thousand years of men talking about gods, and worshiping and sacrificing to gods is one thing but none of these records can be verified to prove that any of these gods ever actually existed.

I suspect even you would toss out the gods worshiped by the ancients which have no resemblance to the Abrahamic God, yet the people worshiping those gods were likely as sure of their existence as you are of the Abrahamic God.

It would be interesting though to have you explain in detail what the reality was that long ago defeated the points I had made. What reality of long ago are you aware of that no other human being knows of?

I would hope your explanation if you choose to give one contains something that I have never heard before, because if it doesn't then likely it will not fly, because nothing I have heard in my life would prove my points wrong.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#512948 Mar 31, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any thoughts on this 'today'–'against his people'– and as Matthew Henry refers in reference to Jews?
It does make me think of Rev. 2
“... 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and po verty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, bu t are the synagogue of Satan. “
So many who went back to claim Israel, are not Jew by Faith... if I may use that term.
Again just sharing...
God Bless Sister Friend.
Do you mean when God turned from the Jews and went to the Gentiles? I don’t know a lot. As far as I know the Jews are supposed to come back to Him.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#512949 Mar 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only speak for me is all.There are believers,doubters and non believers in this world of ours.All share one common thing survivial.This is also common in the animal kingdom.You are the driver at your own wheel of life only you can decide where and how you want to take your life and in that you are the responible party for all that happens.
If only I am the responsible party for what happens, then does that not pretty well rule out the hand of God acting to alter or change what I might be responsible for? Otherwise I agree with what you said, and perhaps that is why I am no longer a believer in a god, because I have finally after 40 some years of thinking someone else invisible was the captain of my ship, have taken the wheel myself. The course I follow has not altered much at all, however the expected destination for me has changed.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#512950 Mar 31, 2013
sorry
prophesied---not propheside

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#512952 Mar 31, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn’t know about Matthew Henry PW but I do remember hearing about the astronaut. Thank God some believed and still do.
HFN
There will always be my friend...
I did not see any of that moon stuff 'til the 90's.
It was interesting for me.
I knew a dear man of God who swore God would never allow man to reach or walk on the moon!

And as I have had experience with NASA, I did not know that it had to 'hush' things up re the reading of Genesis... until this morning. It would answer for a few things I did not understand at the time.

I have only learned the English word of many things in here... and though I knew an atheist was 'classified' as an unbeliever... I have leaned just how they do 'believe' what they do and why... in here.

Adam

#512954 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
My private life is absolutely NOYB, but it is strictly adults only. That's why you wouldn't stand a chance, little boy.
"Sweetie"Why do you argue about prophet Muhammad´s without any knowledge about the circumstances of his marriage, insulting him and saying horrobile things, from your lying mouth, such as being pedophile,while it´s not your buisness and saying at the same time to others that your life is nobody´s buisness?
It´s not a secret to me, maybe to others, that you are a dirty perverted lesbian, Why do you hide it here to others and pretends being christian telling us that you aren´t atheist and stuff like that?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#512956 Mar 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tQu7TBeT5KQXX
Nothing but spin. Marrying little girls is obscene, whatever excuses they want to make. And it still goes on:
http://thefbomb.org/2012/04/nujood-ali-a-real...

Your prophet was nothing but a kiddie fiddler.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#512957 Mar 31, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If only I am the responsible party for what happens, then does that not pretty well rule out the hand of God acting to alter or change what I might be responsible for? Otherwise I agree with what you said, and perhaps that is why I am no longer a believer in a god, because I have finally after 40 some years of thinking someone else invisible was the captain of my ship, have taken the wheel myself. The course I follow has not altered much at all, however the expected destination for me has changed.
It is your walk if you choose to think that way I not gonna tell you it all wrong.Since you choosen to be no longer a believer then also you think you no longer are sinful.Non accountable to any type of higher power at all.Explain to me what ((might)) happen if after you pass you come face to face with that higher power????
Adam

#512958 Mar 31, 2013

Marriage of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to Aisha (RAA)- Dr.Bilal Philips

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#512959 Mar 31, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How does that matter? I am telling you that my life was like a crooked path on god, and has been much better since
I guess knowing me isn't important for judging me.
How could "head religion," whatever that is, make my life worse than it has been with no religion?
I disagree, knowing someone personaly defines them better than from behind a pc screen. Further more , as i have stated there is so many messed up church's/reliegions/denominati ons out there, with that said wouldnt you agree it would be fair for me to question what you say?
Are you saying that your god rejected me even while I was still fervently loving, obeying and worshiping it? Obviously, I had no use for such a thing then or now.
No, not at all sir. What use did you seek or want from God back then?

As I said, I have been much better off since walking away from faith. How do you account for that?

I have lived both lives. I know which one is crooked.
Depends how you ''define'' better off?
Adam

#512960 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prophet was nothing but a kiddie fiddler.
Just coz you think so doesn´t make it true. You will always be a liar. It´s in your wicked homosexual anti nature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min StarC 560,545
Dark Circle Reduction Treatment 8 min Helena Grace 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Dave Nelson 778,496
Couch Potato Alert 47 min yon 11
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 55 min yon 4,900
Gay snapchat names 1 hr ray 176
Moses never existed 2 hr Khatru 834
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 265,472
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 10 hr risque 137
More from around the web