Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
MY posted true Biblical opinion
is not predujicial,or bias,or boder me
but to inform is my basic obligation to do those basics
I deeply respect beloved older christians and women sa singles,
but their salvation is GODS MATTER NOT MY
let me add about christmas
during december israel are is meet with heavy cold rains where is impossible for sheeps to be in the outside fields
Inspire Bible is Gods Word, not establishedd man made probabilties or days
Bible NT encouage during Pasover 14 Nissan to celebrate DEATH OF JESUS,not birth 100% conected with roman pagan godes fertility,
also keep always in focus GAL 5;1,OR 2 COR 7;1
and be clean and holy from all spirit and body immoral stains and sins
and May God for sure will bless you
BIBLIE IS NOT TO BE CHANGABLE BY MEN MADE DOCTRINES OR SERMONS FULL OF LIES?
Not sure what you mean here, but Celebrating these two times, Christmas and Easter is in no way CHANGING the doctrine of the Bible--- Christians believe in the doctrine of 'Jesus Christ--ONLY.

The DATES doesn't matter to us. We have not added to or taken away from the Bible because no EXACT date was specified in the Bible.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#512974 Mar 31, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
and which do you consider yourself to be?
An adopted son of God.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#512975 Mar 31, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>What,...make-believe is a theory?
No, however, your claim that people have faith in make-believe seems like a theory you might have. If I misunderstood, I sincerely apologise :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#512976 Mar 31, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what might happen, but I have not done anything in my life that I would not stand before that 'higher power' if it existed, and state that I had not deliberately done anything which was meant to harm another person. You are kind of asking me a question similar to what if I someday stand before a judge in a state in the USA that has the death penalty for murder accused of murder. The situation is not likely going to happen to me, so I can be pretty smug about how I reply.
I guess as in the hypothetical situation that I suggested above, would say that it ain't gonna happen, but if I am wrong, then I guess I deserve whatever that power does to me.
I am however not going to change my beliefs (again), I hope, in my lifetime, because of the fear that you might be right.
I am asking you to change anything you believe at all.I only talkin the what if's.Lay aside all that is in this world knowledge wise even the Bible too go way back way before the beginning of time and explain to me where and how you come to where your are now???
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#512977 Mar 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the Christians get new names when they tarnish their reputation.
You mean like people who used to go by a name like 'Bible Thumper'?! Ain't it sad how posting 'panty-wearing sissy' could send an 'until-then' decent internet christian into shameful hiding?! Maybe one of these days he'll re-emerge after posting 'I have sinned against Thee,o' Lord!'(haven't we all) This is Doctor REALITY,just keepin' it REAL. Good night all.

Location hidden

#512978 Mar 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Christians are here celebrating and discussing their beliefs.
The question is why aren't you on a atheistic board celebrating your beliefs? the title of the billboard is [Why should Jesus love me]. Are you surprised its mostly Christians here discussing Jesus?
I'm not one that will be [bent out of shape] by any insults towards the Christian God. It's a free country and people are free to write their opinions on the billboard.
I not into Gay bashing either. But Homosexuality is a sin. I won't change that position. But other than that homosexuals should be treated like everyone else.
Agreed.

Love them all and let God sort them out.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#512979 Mar 31, 2013
Should read I not asking you to change.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#512980 Mar 31, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, The Bible gives no specific time or date of Cristmas or His resurection, But December is close to the Birth of Christ, because of some discription of the surroundings of the time. And as it was a Pagan idea, The BIRTH of a Messiah, a Savior, to save us from our Sins, is very much worth CELEBRATING ,, and GIVING to one another. To the ones that BELIEVE in Jesus Christ.
At times we don't celebrate our own family's Birthdays on the EXACT day of their Birthdays---but it still means the same to them.
His RESURECTIION, is indeed the day for Celebrating---The Bible doesn't give the EXACT day of His resurection, but again this is close in the times described in the Bible, besides,(the Romans was too LAZY, to stand out in the COLD , putting those stakes in the ground! LOL) His resurection was propheside (in 3 days He would arise from the dead) This is also showing PROOF of "Those who BELIEVE in Jesus , will have Everlasting life!
Why does it bother you that we Celebrate these times?
Hello :) it seems likely that Jesus was born around September (if you look at weather conditions of the area at the time of His birth you will see that it was not close to December) and the Romans decided to make his birth coincide with Solstice in order to gain pagans as believers. I hope you are having a lovely holiday :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#512981 Mar 31, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the endorsement of a hypocrite should warm his heart
What's that about karl? Larry was one of my first friends on topix, I sorry if my speaking to him offends you in some way :)

Location hidden

#512982 Mar 31, 2013
Wanted to just say hey, to the sheepfold and hope you all had a great day in the lord!!!

Mine was awsome, had a foot washing at church and my 3 kids done each others.. Such a blessing to see and feel the LOVEING SPIRIT OF GOD among his children!!

He lives so that we can live, he was forsaken and we was forgiving!
Praise the name of Jesus!!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#512983 Mar 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Senecus jack a...
conspiring plots and beat their face against those who opose his beliefs
or translate human second names as penises?
but you persoanly are not Duane , even alone doesn't know your own name?
Hey Doc! Duane is his name, mine is Luciana, what's yours?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#512984 Mar 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asking you to change anything you believe at all.I only talkin the what if's.Lay aside all that is in this world knowledge wise even the Bible too go way back way before the beginning of time and explain to me where and how you come to where your are now???
Hey lil sister!
Sending God's Love...
Matthew 11
25 At that time Jesus answered  and said, I thank thee, O Fat her, Lordof heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the  wise and prudent, and hast re vealed themunto babes.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#512985 Mar 31, 2013
Imagine putting the 17 years old Doctor REALITY to the head of the pentagon you know he got his finger he can press any button and send rockets and missiles all over the world. We would be in a world war III in a minute.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#512986 Mar 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
religigasms
ROFLMAO
I see. Tell me more O_O
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#512987 Mar 31, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know a lot called 'history' either there... but do know re 'God's people'.
I do know Jesus came to the Gentiles...
Just thought – as said – re the Jew factor...
As when in Turkey last year - thought of the 7 churches - as I saw how 'blown out of all truth' Jesus's connection via his mother Mary was played on...[and John's]... tragically with believers in it's wake.
Don't know if that was all the Roman Catholic or the Greek orthodox today, as apart from check it out, found it very tragic in deceiving the gullible folk by the THOUSANDS! All money making propaganda too...
Plus Ephes... etc
Same on Patmos where St John was re the Book of Revelation. I refuse to become a part of any of their deceit. It was all a big eye-opener in today's times.
I don't blame the Turks...
But for me, it is wrtten...
"19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are , and the things which shall be hereafter;
20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
I don’t know about all that PW. I don’t know enough to comment on the deceit. Sorry, maybe someone else here knows and can comment.

I do know about my personal walk with God though and would not go back on choosing it even if I could. I have gotten really mad at God and even yelled at Him but didn’t quit believing He was God. But eventually He made it ok again. And here I am still believing.:) I don’t know about all the other but I know this.
Blessings Friend,
HFN
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#512988 Mar 31, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc! Duane is his name, mine is Luciana, what's yours?
Rufus McDufus

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#512989 Mar 31, 2013
Methinks that lots of posters did not get any chocolate, if I could I'd give you all some chocolate to make you feel better;

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.diylife.com/media/...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#512990 Mar 31, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
Wanted to just say hey, to the sheepfold and hope you all had a great day in the lord!!!
Mine was awsome, had a foot washing at church and my 3 kids done each others.. Such a blessing to see and feel the LOVEING SPIRIT OF GOD among his children!!
He lives so that we can live, he was forsaken and we was forgiving!
Praise the name of Jesus!!!
Happy for you P23.
When I was a beautician, it was my custom to wash the feet of each before a facial, etc... All said no-one has ever done that, and many embarrassed with their feet. Just my way of sharing an every day event in my life, and not only Easter. Jesus sure made it all worth while in any field on any day.

Thank you and Blessings.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#512991 Mar 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Rufus McDufus
Cool name....LOL

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#512992 Mar 31, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know about all that PW. I don’t know enough to comment on the deceit. Sorry, maybe someone else here knows and can comment.
I do know about my personal walk with God though and would not go back on choosing it even if I could. I have gotten really mad at God and even yelled at Him but didn’t quit believing He was God. But eventually He made it ok again. And here I am still believing.:) I don’t know about all the other but I know this.
Blessings Friend,
HFN
I 'love' you HFN.
And I love a child of God.
Thank you Sister Freind for sharing and opening other things too. xx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 863,658
Religion 7 min Tony17 1
The Christian Atheist debate 18 min Justise_League 1,894
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Tony17 599,311
I wish I could send tens of millions of black m... 48 min Tony17 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min AussieBobby 272,397
the most 'DAMNING' part of O.J. Simpson's 'suic... 54 min Tony17 17
More from around the web