Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#512917 Mar 31, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You made a statement that I would like to hear the answer from you.
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it maybe just a personal opinion that really had no value.
I done alot of talkin here in this thread and have no idea what you want a personal answer on.Enlight me.
dishonest coward

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#512918 Mar 31, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter Tri!
Same to you. Only saw you recently, that is one sexy wonder woman!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#512919 Mar 31, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>

your prose is grade school
Does saying this make you feel more like a MAN?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#512920 Mar 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know you're not being fooled by satan?
How? I'm not an atheist. That is how I know I'm not being fooled by Satan.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#512921 Mar 31, 2013
Moslem woman who serves God and believes in the Christ are discriminated in the states as not americans and terrorists. Lesbians are considered as americans in the states according of their clothes. What is this world we live in?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#512922 Mar 31, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The first humans one earth would have been here long before anyone had the knowledge or ability to report what it was like then, so how do you know about what the first humans on earth were like?
Moses wrote Genesis, and God gave Moses a Vision of the beginning. God gave many people and prophets real to life visions in the bible.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#512923 Mar 31, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... I believe you, you've always been honest and credible as far as I know. Great to see you back :)
the endorsement of a hypocrite should warm his heart

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#512924 Mar 31, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Christians, who truly believed 100% and 'know' that God exists, have any reason to 'defend their God'? Why do they get so bent out of shape when someone else 'blasphemes' this god? Surely if such a powerful God exists, He does not need a few people sticking up for Him on a discussion site, as if they don't He might get angry and go away or something.
An entity with the power and stature that believers assume of this God, could not possibly need to be bolstered up by people who spend several hours of their day on cyberspace. I think it would have to be absolutely certain that man could have no effect on this God no matter what man did.
If, on the other hand, the Christians on this site sincerely feel it is their duty to help others to get with God, so they too can enjoy what they enjoy, then why so much animosity and persecution coming from Christians as is being shown on these sites?
Turning that back on me, I am addicted to controversial discussions plus I am very interested in the harm that certain people, usually claiming some sort of Divine Right, do to other human beings under the name of their beliefs. Sadly on the threads where I have posted on Topix, even when it was not at all related to the posted topic, homosexuals seem to have been targeted especially by "Christians" and though I am not gay, nor does that orientation interest me in the least, I am vehemently opposed to gay bashing.
Christians are here celebrating and discussing their beliefs.

The question is why aren't you on a atheistic board celebrating your beliefs? the title of the billboard is [Why should Jesus love me]. Are you surprised its mostly Christians here discussing Jesus?

I'm not one that will be [bent out of shape] by any insults towards the Christian God. It's a free country and people are free to write their opinions on the billboard.

I not into Gay bashing either. But Homosexuality is a sin. I won't change that position. But other than that homosexuals should be treated like everyone else.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#512925 Mar 31, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>

Xmass is the celebration of the end of winter and the promise of spring
Easter is the celebration of spring.
I believe your right--

Jesus Christ was born, while it was still cold , and the promise of a messiah was born!

I believe your right--

It was around spring time when Jesus Christ was crucified, and in three days, He AROSE!
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#512926 Mar 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
Moslem woman who serves God and believes in the Christ are discriminated in the states as not americans and terrorists. Lesbians are considered as americans in the states according of their clothes. What is this world we live in?
You are of your father,the devil. Why do you keep coming here,o' son of the Most Wicked?
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#512927 Mar 31, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the endorsement of a hypocrite should warm his heart
Why are you here,o' wicked child of Satan?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#512928 Mar 31, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Matthew Henry’s Commentary:
Isaiah 5:24-30 Let not any expect to live easily who live wickedly. Sin weakens the strength, the root of a people; it defaces the beauty, the blossoms of a people. When God's word is despised, and his law cast away, what can men expect but that God should utterly abandon them? When God comes forth in wrath, the hills tremble, fear seizes even great men. When God designs the ruin of a provoking people, he can find instruments to be employed in it, as he sent for the Chaldeans, and afterwards the Romans, to destroy the Jews. Those who would not hear the voice of God speaking by his prophets, shall hear the voice of their enemies roaring against them. Let the distressed look which way they will, all appears dismal. If God frowns upon us, how can any creature smile? Let us diligently seek the well-grounded assurance, that when all earthly helps and comforts shall fail, God himself will be the strength of our hearts, and our portion for ever
I find it interesting HFN that Matthew Henry was an outcast of the Church of England, and became Presbyterian.

They had a documentary on Scotland who wanted no longer to have the King of England, but only King Jesus!

Also... that
..."Buzz Aldrin, on Apollo 11, self-communicated Presbyterian  Communion on the surface of the Moon, and after landing, he refrained from mentioning this publicly for several years, and only obliquely referred to it at the time..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8
In fact to go even further in this same link...

" Atheist Madalyn Murray O'Hair later caused controversy by bringing a lawsuit against NASA over the reading from Genesis. O'Hair wished the courts to ban US astronauts—who were all government employees—from public prayer in space. Though the case was rejected by the US Supreme Court for lack of jurisdiction, it caused NASA to be skittish about the issue of religion throughout the rest of the Apollo program. Buzz Aldrin, on Apollo 11, self-communicated  Presbyterian Communion on the surface of the Moon after landing; ]he refrained from mentioning this publicly for several years, and only obliquely referred to it at the time."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scott_1371,...

"In 1969, the US Postal Service issued a postage stamp (Scott # 1371) commemorating the Apollo 8 flight around the Moon. The stamp featured a detail of the famous photograph of the Earthrise over the Moon taken by Anders on Christmas Eve, and the words, "In the beginning God..."  Just 18 days after the crew's return to Earth, they were featured during the 1969 Super Bowl pre-game show reciting the Pledge of Allegiance prior to the National Anthem “

"One Nation Under God"
Just sharing what you and many probly already know.
God Bless

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#512929 Mar 31, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have you. Nor anybody else.
<quoted text>
I'm not. They don't exist.
And the only spiritual realm is this one that we live in.
If you are imagining make-believe lands and worshiping nonexistent ghosts, you are not spiritual. Spirituality comprises a sense of connectivity to a mysterious and awe-inspiring reality, and the sense of gratitude that follows.
How is living life as if you're an alien in your own universe, one which you consider vile, spiritual?
How is it spiritual to feel like a ghost that is temporarily trapped in vile case of flesh in a failed world from which you hope to be rescued?
Your religion cheats you out a chance at authentic spirituality by teaching you to hate your body and your world, and diverting your attention from it to nothingness.
Billions have people have experienced the risen Christ. Reason why Jesus has the largest number of followers worldwide and adding more while we speak. Your envy and hate of that fact is noted.

John 4:24
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.
[[[
That is the Spirit I'm talking about. This physical realm, is not spiritual.

spir·it·u·al
/&#712;spiriCHo&#862;o &#601;l/
Adjective
Of, relating to, or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things.
https://www.google.com/search...

So your meaning of [Spiritual], is a myth.

Where in the bible it says to hate your body????

Actually I love my body. I take it to the gym three to four times a week and feed it with good food. So again you writing and talking nonsense and about things behind this billboard that you totally clueless about.

And I love [my] world. Its the things of this World God says for me to be careful about.

Whatever the bible says about the spiritual, that is what I believe. You don't believe it, that's you. It's Slavery reason after you left Christianity all these yrs you still arguing about the beliefs with Christians.

We understand you don't believe and you left. No problem. Is Christianity breaking your door down to return?? I don't think so. You're not even invited on this thread.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#512930 Mar 31, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH
Adam is a muslim, that is an abrahamic beleif, the same as christianity.
Still, I owe him an apology, for calling him the most vile name there is....
Actually I would call Mohammed the most vile word there is = pedophile. His youngest wife was only 9.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#512932 Mar 31, 2013
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5360-russia... Now why can't OBAMA figure that out?! Because he's too busy trying to win the praise and hearts of all people all over the world?!! Can you say 6-6-6??

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#512935 Mar 31, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Isaiah 5:24-25

“...because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despise d the word of the Holy One of Israel.
 25 Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people...”

Matthew Henry’s Commentary:
“….When God designs the ruin of a provoking people, he can find instruments to be employed in it, as he sent for the Chaldeans, and afterwards the Romans, to destroy the Jews...”
Do you have any thoughts on this 'today'–'against his people'– and as Matthew Henry refers in reference to Jews?

It does make me think of Rev. 2
“... 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and po verty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, bu t are the synagogue of Satan. “

So many who went back to claim Israel, are not Jew by Faith... if I may use that term.

Again just sharing...

God Bless Sister Friend.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#512940 Mar 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Moses wrote Genesis, and God gave Moses a Vision of the beginning. God gave many people and prophets real to life visions in the bible.
I believe Moses...
But those who seek proof... could this be an analogy?

No one can prove anything from the time of creation
No one can prove who were the first humans on earth, just because a few bones have been dug up.
No one can... and the list is endless...
… but for everything there is and has always been a beginning... and that beginning always stems from what is believed.

Some find it exciting then to go back to the bones in search of themselves.
Others, equally as happy to keep digging into the past in any form of created substance from the tiniest particle in land sea and air, only to find somewhere, somehow, those which do exist all link in to a parent component.

From there becomes a belief, that anything no longer a mystery has to be in existence somewhere.
Many began to refer to something greater in the unknown fields of knowledge, as a force. None could see, to prove... some could feel something unaccountable by trying to explain... others experienced a stronger sense of this until the word spirit was born.

Yet still no one could prove who or what this spirit or force was. Despite all, it – like the atom when spit – became many different belief systems which all stemmed from the same source. Words formulated more and more to account for. But again... no-one could prove the existence of outside of the belief which some had
experienced over time.

What is not taken into consideration, is that what is not seen or known is not proof it does not exist.
To even begin to fool ourselves that we know it all today, is to cut ourself off from even beginning to learn more.

As earthlings have their sight on even Mars, if they were to be stuck there and even survive, they too would take whatever belief they had with them, and pass it on.

As they began to multiply and spread out on the face of Mars that belief might well become many fogged in the cloud of time itself to become a myth. But nothing would be able to prove they were the first to arrive and occupy Mars, nor demonstrate that what they believed when they arrived was true.

Planet Earth would be remembered for everything about it that was beautiful... including the peace and serenity of their last look back 'exit' from what they had only known as home. A heavenly place to recall.
Somehow also, within communicate, things that went wrong on earth would become the living memory of a hell on earth.
Yet both good and bad, heaven or hell... would forever remain a mystery until their future allowed them back into that space to where time joins hands between humans like themselves.

But as long as there was a beginning, some-one would have tried to teach some morals, health values, anything that would have aided living on Mars growing population, which would have carried through that thread of belief among any who transfer it forever forward. Believed or not, myth or not.

But 'who' can explain all these things if they were not there before the earth was formed!!!

Jesus used parables...
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#512941 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I would call Mohammed the most vile word there is = pedophile. His youngest wife was only 9.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#512942 Mar 31, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting HFN that Matthew Henry was an outcast of the Church of England, and became Presbyterian.
They had a documentary on Scotland who wanted no longer to have the King of England, but only King Jesus!
Also... that
..."Buzz Aldrin, on Apollo 11, self-communicated Presbyterian  Communion on the surface of the Moon, and after landing, he refrained from mentioning this publicly for several years, and only obliquely referred to it at the time..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8
In fact to go even further in this same link...
" Atheist Madalyn Murray O'Hair later caused controversy by bringing a lawsuit against NASA over the reading from Genesis. O'Hair wished the courts to ban US astronauts—who were all government employees—from public prayer in space. Though the case was rejected by the US Supreme Court for lack of jurisdiction, it caused NASA to be skittish about the issue of religion throughout the rest of the Apollo program. Buzz Aldrin, on Apollo 11, self-communicated  Presbyterian Communion on the surface of the Moon after landing; ]he refrained from mentioning this publicly for several years, and only obliquely referred to it at the time."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scott_1371,...
"In 1969, the US Postal Service issued a postage stamp (Scott # 1371) commemorating the Apollo 8 flight around the Moon. The stamp featured a detail of the famous photograph of the Earthrise over the Moon taken by Anders on Christmas Eve, and the words, "In the beginning God..."  Just 18 days after the crew's return to Earth, they were featured during the 1969 Super Bowl pre-game show reciting the Pledge of Allegiance prior to the National Anthem “
"One Nation Under God"
Just sharing what you and many probly already know.
God Bless
I didn’t know about Matthew Henry PW but I do remember hearing about the astronaut. Thank God some believed and still do.
HFN
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#512944 Mar 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
till today far eastern arabian countires hold tradition of early devotion and meriage 12 years old
he according to you was phedofile, but you are maybe adulter, gay,or lesbian or living with girl friend without of legal right
call yourselfes moral isit???
dumb stupid a...
such like you? muhammed soldier would behead you,and throw your stupid head to the ditch full of deadly snakes
My private life is absolutely NOYB, but it is strictly adults only. That's why you wouldn't stand a chance, little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Porkpie Hat 259,161
Word association game (Aug '08) 6 min andet1987 53,296
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min bacon hater 95,428
Sexual Orientation is NOT a Choice 8 min andet1987 66
Last Word + 2 9 min andet1987 689
How many Americans don't like Obama......just b... 10 min andet1987 16
bless the jews (Nov '08) 12 min prayers 6,862
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min confrinting with ... 542,049
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min Buck Crick 738,611
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lyndi 173,638
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••