Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#512984 Mar 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asking you to change anything you believe at all.I only talkin the what if's.Lay aside all that is in this world knowledge wise even the Bible too go way back way before the beginning of time and explain to me where and how you come to where your are now???
Hey lil sister!
Sending God's Love...
Matthew 11
25 At that time Jesus answered  and said, I thank thee, O Fat her, Lordof heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the  wise and prudent, and hast re vealed themunto babes.
Adam

Germany

#512985 Mar 31, 2013
Imagine putting the 17 years old Doctor REALITY to the head of the pentagon you know he got his finger he can press any button and send rockets and missiles all over the world. We would be in a world war III in a minute.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#512986 Mar 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
religigasms
ROFLMAO
I see. Tell me more O_O
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#512987 Mar 31, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know a lot called 'history' either there... but do know re 'God's people'.
I do know Jesus came to the Gentiles...
Just thought – as said – re the Jew factor...
As when in Turkey last year - thought of the 7 churches - as I saw how 'blown out of all truth' Jesus's connection via his mother Mary was played on...[and John's]... tragically with believers in it's wake.
Don't know if that was all the Roman Catholic or the Greek orthodox today, as apart from check it out, found it very tragic in deceiving the gullible folk by the THOUSANDS! All money making propaganda too...
Plus Ephes... etc
Same on Patmos where St John was re the Book of Revelation. I refuse to become a part of any of their deceit. It was all a big eye-opener in today's times.
I don't blame the Turks...
But for me, it is wrtten...
"19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are , and the things which shall be hereafter;
20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
I don’t know about all that PW. I don’t know enough to comment on the deceit. Sorry, maybe someone else here knows and can comment.

I do know about my personal walk with God though and would not go back on choosing it even if I could. I have gotten really mad at God and even yelled at Him but didn’t quit believing He was God. But eventually He made it ok again. And here I am still believing.:) I don’t know about all the other but I know this.
Blessings Friend,
HFN
Doctor REALITY

United States

#512988 Mar 31, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc! Duane is his name, mine is Luciana, what's yours?
Rufus McDufus

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#512989 Mar 31, 2013
Methinks that lots of posters did not get any chocolate, if I could I'd give you all some chocolate to make you feel better;

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.diylife.com/media/...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#512990 Mar 31, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
Wanted to just say hey, to the sheepfold and hope you all had a great day in the lord!!!
Mine was awsome, had a foot washing at church and my 3 kids done each others.. Such a blessing to see and feel the LOVEING SPIRIT OF GOD among his children!!
He lives so that we can live, he was forsaken and we was forgiving!
Praise the name of Jesus!!!
Happy for you P23.
When I was a beautician, it was my custom to wash the feet of each before a facial, etc... All said no-one has ever done that, and many embarrassed with their feet. Just my way of sharing an every day event in my life, and not only Easter. Jesus sure made it all worth while in any field on any day.

Thank you and Blessings.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#512991 Mar 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Rufus McDufus
Cool name....LOL

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#512992 Mar 31, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know about all that PW. I don’t know enough to comment on the deceit. Sorry, maybe someone else here knows and can comment.
I do know about my personal walk with God though and would not go back on choosing it even if I could. I have gotten really mad at God and even yelled at Him but didn’t quit believing He was God. But eventually He made it ok again. And here I am still believing.:) I don’t know about all the other but I know this.
Blessings Friend,
HFN
I 'love' you HFN.
And I love a child of God.
Thank you Sister Freind for sharing and opening other things too. xx

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#512993 Mar 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like people who used to go by a name like 'Bible Thumper'?! Ain't it sad how posting 'panty-wearing sissy' could send an 'until-then' decent internet christian into shameful hiding?! Maybe one of these days he'll re-emerge after posting 'I have sinned against Thee,o' Lord!'(haven't we all) This is Doctor REALITY,just keepin' it REAL. Good night all.
Don't worry Doc, it's a comment designed to deflect from the fact that 'freethinkers' have many socks to make it appear that they don't spend all their time on topix, it also allows them to claim to be jet setting professionals. This is all really funny.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#512994 Mar 31, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
Wanted to just say hey, to the sheepfold and hope you all had a great day in the lord!!!
Mine was awsome, had a foot washing at church and my 3 kids done each others.. Such a blessing to see and feel the LOVEING SPIRIT OF GOD among his children!!
He lives so that we can live, he was forsaken and we was forgiving!
Praise the name of Jesus!!!
Hey yourself P23,
Hope you have had one too.

I agree, Praise Jesus who didn’t have to but loved us enough to die for us.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#512996 Mar 31, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello :) it seems likely that Jesus was born around September (if you look at weather conditions of the area at the time of His birth you will see that it was not close to December) and the Romans decided to make his birth coincide with Solstice in order to gain pagans as believers. I hope you are having a lovely holiday :)
Yes, Quite possibly---We know it was cool or cold---because it says He was wrapped in swaddling clothes, and STRAW in the Manger to keep Him warm.

But it seem like to me that around November, December, The Spirit of all of US seem to be ' In High Spirits ' Happier Spirits, Like something in the AIR is going on--- I dunno.

But at least we are ALL in Unity---the Unity of Giving and of Jesus Christ, our Minds are all in Unity, at the same time.

That is Good.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#512998 Mar 31, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'love' you HFN.
And I love a child of God.
Thank you Sister Freind for sharing and opening other things too. xx
:)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#512999 Mar 31, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Quite possibly---We know it was cool or cold---because it says He was wrapped in swaddling clothes, and STRAW in the Manger to keep Him warm.
But it seem like to me that around November, December, The Spirit of all of US seem to be ' In High Spirits ' Happier Spirits, Like something in the AIR is going on--- I dunno.
But at least we are ALL in Unity---the Unity of Giving and of Jesus Christ, our Minds are all in Unity, at the same time.
That is Good.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#513000 Mar 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Same to you. Only saw you recently, that is one sexy wonder woman!
Oh, is it? She's from the Brazilian Comic. She's also one of the most dressed I could find, LOL

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#513001 Mar 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not your business you half d..head and monkey missing link look like human creature
I find you amusing that one would think anyone actually really cares about 'reputation' on topix, do you find that concept amusing Doc?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#513002 Mar 31, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the endorsement of a hypocrite should warm his heart
I had to come back to this. It warms my heart, that of all the hypocrites in topix land, you would choose me. Thank you for your kindness karl :)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#513003 Mar 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
beheaded prophe John Baptist by heroudus was parabolic language of departing head of spiritual teachers and rullers of ISRAEL,
THIS TIME GOD COMPLETLY REMOVE TO THE DEATH MOSAIC CEREMONIAL LAW.TOOK BACK TO HEAVEN JOHN BAPTIST,AND ESTABLISHED NEW LAW ,SPIRITUAL ISRAEL WITH THEIR LEADER JESUS CHRIST
Matthew 11
6 And blessed is he, whosoever  shall not be offended in me.

7 And as they departed, Jesus began to say u nto the multitudes concerning John , What went ye out into the wilderness to see ? A reed shaken with the wind? 

8 But what went ye out for to see ? A man clothed in soft raiment? behol d , they that wear soft clothing are in  kings' houses.

9 But what went ye out for to see ? A prophet? yea, I say unto you , and more than a prophet. 

10 For this is he, of whom it is written , Behold , I send m y messenger before thy face, w hich shall prepare thy way before thee. 

11 Verily I say unto you, Amon g them that are born of women there hath n ot risen a greater than John the Baptist:  notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of hea ven is greater than he. 

12 And from the days of John t he Baptist until now the kingd om of 
heaven sufferer violence, and the violent take  it by force. 

13 For all the prophets and th e law prophesied until John. 

14 And if ye will receive it,  this is Elias, which was for t o come 

15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. 

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#513005 Mar 31, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is it? She's from the Brazilian Comic. She's also one of the most dressed I could find, LOL
Happy birthday for yesterday Lulu!(((*()*))
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#513006 Mar 31, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DqaAUr4Zee4XX
Beautiful, and yes Hallelujah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Lonestar 88,464
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Insults Are Easier 284,675
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min LAWEST100 184,798
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 44 min Truthiness 666
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Michael 665,571
News Goldman's Cohn Said to Be Preferred Candidate f... 45 min discocrisco 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 977,487
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Scaritual 269
More from around the web