.. although Hoyle and Wickramasinghe are scientists, they reject evolution and their opinions are not supported by the mainstream scientific community ..
.. serious questions ..
1. Why do creationists seek websites that confirm their belief in Intelligent Design and reek of confirmation bias?
2. Why do you seek evidence?
3. Isn't your belief strong enough ??..
.. google the bios of Hoyle & Wickramasinghe ..<quoted text>
You say they reject evolution, and you get that from where?
.. scientific theory is based on evidence whereas belief is based on faith. Believers regularly post links to websites claiming absolute proof of God when such evidence doesn't exist because it's impossible to devise a scientific experiment to prove God. That's deceitful. These websites lie for religion and it's not fair to any reader searching for truth ..<quoted text>
1. I would assume the same reason Atheist seek and read websites, books and literature of bias scientis in such, to confirm their belief.
.. it seems believers want their personal experience, their walk with God, validated. That's confirmation bias. Everytime I read, " ... blah, blah, blah proves God," I open the link to find more lies. Aren't you just wasting someone's time because, ultimately, your belief is based only on faith and personal experience ??..
.. you seek confirmation of your beliefs or you wouldn't be reading websites that claim proof of God ..<quoted text>
2. What leads you to believe i am seeking?
.. then why do you seek confirmation of your beliefs ??..<quoted text>
3. Yes. Solid for me.