Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose it serves is a hobby? LOL... ok.
Sure does.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Banned: OBAMA Worships SATAN

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>The big picture LOL
I choosen to share with you one of my many shopping adventures.
I went to a large chain grocery store in a large city one time to buy making for a salad.I wondered around checking the prices of afew items on my way to the produce area.I got most of the makings for this simple salad and when I got to the tomatoes found one large one that looked good.All of a sudden the big woman come tearing down the isle at me and let out a hollower what are you doin with my tomato.lol I started laughing which pss her off as that is the way this stuck me.lol.She grabbed the tomato out of my hands and wanted to argue with me over this silly tomato.lol she sacked that tomato like it was the last tomato in this world lol. Here is why it stuck me as funny was a whole bin of tomatoes.lol.
And they all looked just like the one she said was her speicial tomato.lol The wonder of it all.lol.Yep a Big Picture lol.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. although Hoyle and Wickramasinghe are scientists, they reject evolution and their opinions are not supported by the mainstream scientific community ..
.. serious questions ..
1. Why do creationists seek websites that confirm their belief in Intelligent Design and reek of confirmation bias?
2. Why do you seek evidence?
3. Isn't your belief strong enough ??..
You say they reject evolution, and you get that from where?

Questions.

1. I would assume the same reason Atheist seek and read websites, books and literature of bias scientis in such, to confirm their belief.

2. What leads you to believe i am seeking?

3. Yes. Solid for me.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ftj4nbFP5yw
Freemason= Obamanation
Please explain to me in your own words what a freemason is.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya LW, hope your day has been a Blessed one.
I had another good day upon mother earth.Took time to enjoy mother nature and most thankful for the many blessings.Have a blessed day tomorrow.God bless.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! My reputation is just fine CJ, 3 o4 four posters and trolls is hardly anything for me to concern myself with on topix (LOL) you're hardly thought of as anything resembling credible and still have provided no evidence of theft, probably because there isn't any. It's cool you can dance by yourself, I have better things to do today.
Here's the evidence agin.

Your post of purely copied material without attribution:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

The original source:

http://www.unicorngarden.com/bkshe4.htm

And here is a link to citations to several quality sources describing what you did to be literary theft:

Thief.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is some proof of you contradicting yourself, or just lying, take your pick.
Are you a ruler of some kind? Or just a liar?
Here is a link to a credible witness, NS.
You know better, you're not this stupid so you have to either be a liar or a POE.
Please identify the contradictions.

I see none.

Thief.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wE2l52Q_Bm0
Banned: OBAMA Worships SATAN
You're going to be in trouble if Obama turns out to be Jesus.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to be in trouble if Obama turns out to be Jesus.
Don't worry,girlfriend. Ain't happenin'.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. And I have enjoyed many of your posts. It's a pleasure posting with you. Thank you for posting here.

As Happy Lesbo indicated, we need openly gay people to be here and show the Christian community that gay people are not devils. Likewise with unbelievers. The Christians depict both groups as vile abominations and miscreants unfit to adopt, teach, coach, and the like. Most are still unelectable in the predominantly Christian US.

It's time to stand up to this church. No more defensive posturing or pleading to be accepted. Let the Christians start worrying about that. Let the Christians become so unpopular that they prefer to remain closeted. Let the Christians be told that they are unfit to adopt. It's already happening:

From "British court says Christian couple can't be foster parents due to beliefs" at http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/britis...

"two British judges ruled that a Christian couple can no longer participate in the foster care of children, because of their conviction that a homosexual lifestyle is immoral.

"Following the ruling, Eunice Johns said she and her husband were “extremely distressed” at the ruling handed down in Nottingham Crown Court."

Good!

This is EXACTLY the pain - "extreme distress" - that that vile church has inflicted on so many good, kind and loving gays and atheists in the past.

Sorry if I am unable to disguise my schadenfreude for Christians getting little taste of what they have been so happy to inflict on others for so long.

Admit it, Christians: what you feel now is not regret for what your church has done, but rage that I would post such an opinion. That is how your church taught you. There is seldom remorse for what your dogma has done to others. That should be noted.
I wholly agree with you, and thanks for the compliment!
The only thing I would contest is the way you say "Christians" instead of "religious people who believe their believes are above others and their rights."

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know that poster is THIEF?
did he/she steal something from you?
or you are maybe simple piece of s...scumbag accusing others and spreading libel and defamation against strange posters?
Anger won't get you where you need to be.

The truth might:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Argumentative fallacies do not strengthen a position.
The link you gave is chock full of those type arguments. Fallacy of composition, fallacy of false cause, argument from incredulity, argument from ignorance... I'm not even going to name them all.
Also, in regards to - Laurence D Smart B.Sc.Agr.- a degree in agriculture entitles a person to speak about agriculture with some expectation of relevance and competency. In matters outside of his scope, he offers pure opinion, and as I pointed out, his opinions are based upon argumentative fallacies. Those type argumentative fallacies may be convincing to you and others that need a "creator" deity to be involved in the universe to support a believed in religious mythology.
So is their any unbiased evidence out there that would satisfy you?

How have you come to what you now believe?
That's fine, believe as you will.
I have to ask; Why would it necessarily be your deity?
Or is it just "any deity will do, as long as it's a deity"?
Why i chose God/Christ as being the God of my life and faith, is very simple. The promise's he spoke of that would happen to me if i ony believe and trust in him, came true the instant i believed them. That ''spirtual change'' that took place inside of my soul,is what made a believer out of me.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your full of sht too.First of all you do not have the given right to tell me what I think,how I act or how I live either.

You damn right I believe all should live there lives to the fullest after all any one of us only has one shot at it and after that no recalled on life or recyling of life.Yes,let others live under there terms I do not live there lives for them and they do not live mine.

My beleifs are my personal walk with my God and belong to no one else but me.I share scripture a guide line for happy living.

Each of us has our own sins to answer for only on a individual bases will we be held accountable for thoses sins.But let me inject here to you if you have a sin ask for forgiveness His door is always open for business in that department.Another words if you have a sin it is your sin not mine and up to you as to what you feel and do about it.

You lookin for me to pass judgement on equal rights for what is labeled Marriage equality.So here goes a opinion with no value.Gov ernment and religilion should be keep separate.No one and I mean no one ever knows what lays in a heart of love for another.
So bottom line is this if your gay and find companionship be happy cause even God can forgive this.You fail poorly in seeing what love one another truely means.When you can see your own faults first then others faults are so much smaller in size.There is nothing in this world worst then walking in life all alone.

As for Marijuana I happen to believe there is some medicial benefit in this plant.But then I am a herb believer anyway you see I believe God put all we needed on this earth for us to use thing is we lost the knowledge along the way from the older ones as how to use them.

So there you have it in a nut shell.Never ask of me to walk in some one else shoes.Cause ya see I only wear my shoes is all.

So now bring on the bashing.
Okay, I apologize for my remarks, I had thought I saw a few comments from you that did not equate to what you are telling me now. But from your response I can see that I was wrong.

As long as you don't believe that your beliefs should rule other people's lives, then we are fine.

Again, I am sorry that I disrespected you in my previous comments.
I am a man of honour, and I accept all responsibility and will apologize when shown I am wrong.

Hopefully you will forgive my rudeness.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>Been very good, thank you. My tropical vacation is rapidly drawing to a close, and am looking forward to returning to Canada and spring there. Our 9 1/2 weeks here has gone by so rapidly, that I can't even remember most of the days.
Well, you had to come back some time.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
none ot the presidents or rulers of this world are the man of true God
because all power are given to appointed time to satan-
also they are servants of devil
difference is that MASONS doesn't exist anymore,and this propoganda about masons is very good food for low profile brains-for example yours
Shut-up Stupid.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he already is jesus,
only with make up,his ears are to big,like elephant ears
Shut-up Stupid.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know that poster is THIEF?
did he/she steal something from you?
or you are maybe simple piece of s...scumbag accusing others and spreading libel and defamation against strange posters?
Shut-up Stupid.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>***HOW and WHY does Cannabis Cure Cancer - Scientific Explanation

http://www.youtube.com/watch... ***

Ask the scientists about marijuana, and remember it was made illegal by governments.... not GOD!

Here's a little smile for you :)
Though isn't there some scripture against it or something? I've had arguments about it with some people who swear that their god is against it.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
description of free masonery is on the first pages of Bible translated by Masons only for Masons"Freemasonry and the Bible" by H.L.HAYWOOD,
Printed by Masonic History Company Chicago ILLINOIS
Aka…clueless, got it - thanks Doc!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 492,561 - 492,580 of598,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

404 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min number four 223,307
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min dirty white boy- 717,175
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 20 min cock 347
Miami Heat fans, don't feel jilted! 22 min Doctor REALITY 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 530,351
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 255,764
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 1 hr Rudhra Rao 115
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 171,520
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 7 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••