There

#512694 Mar 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already established what it is.
It's literary theft:
http://thesaurus.com/browse/literary+theft
And it applies here.
After an alleged 12 years in college you sould know the difference between a thesaurus and a dictionary.

Merriam Webster's dictionary definition:

Plagiarism: to pass off the ideas or words of another as one's own.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#512695 Mar 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide evidence of me lying.
A permalink would be great.
I would have a hard time linking the last three days of two threads worth od your lies.

Just read back a page and you will find them.

My favorite is your 12 years at University without graduating.

That was a hoot.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#512696 Mar 31, 2013

Keep on arguing....

Happy Easter!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#512697 Mar 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Literary theft AKA plagiarism requires "Passing off as one's own" something she didn't do.
You are either retarded or, more likely, a common liar.
Hard choice there, here we have a term for this type of behaviour; "absolute nutter".

His posts today, well in general but today in particular, remind me of one of my favourite games, well a character in one of my favourite games to be specific. Super Paper Mario, in this one level, to complete it, Mario has to do battle with this giant robot dragon who at first is friendly to Mario. Then, suddenly, he malfunctions and like many malfunctioning robots, starts jerking sideways repeatedly and rapidly, whilst auto repeating several words over and over and over and over again.

Very entertaining indeed.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#512698 Mar 31, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be sorry if that Adam got banned. In the meantime, we all know he's not playing with a full deck.
Ain't that the truth....

Location hidden

#512699 Mar 31, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Keep on arguing....
Happy Easter!!
LOL... you too Epi luv, Happy Easter cyber mom <3

“"None shall pass"”

There

#512700 Mar 31, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
~*~*~*~*
Were you there when God raised him from the tomb?
Oh, sometimes it causes me to tremble, tremble, tremble.
~*~*~*~*
Here is a link to that:

http://www.hymntime.com/tch/htm/w/e/r/wereyou...

Don't want CJ calling you a plagiarizing theif and a liar.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#512701 Mar 31, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Keep on arguing....
Happy Easter!!
Happy Easter, Epi!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#512702 Mar 31, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Keep on arguing....
Happy Easter!!
Life is too short. He lives! Glory!

Location hidden

#512703 Mar 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a link to that:
http://www.hymntime.com/tch/htm/w/e/r/wereyou...
Don't want CJ calling you a plagiarizing theif and a liar.
You're not picking on Epi are you? You'll end up on the couch again...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#512704 Mar 31, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lengthy but interesting.
http://unmaskingevolution.com/21-evidence.htm
<Ripped from the above link>
What was their conclusion?
After an unbiased examination of the facts behind evolution, Hoyle and Wickramasinghe concluded that an extremely high intelligence created life on Earth. However, they rejected God as the origin of life, and opted instead for a creative celestial intelligence. "Although our point of view is anti-Darwinian and is in a sense a return to the concept of special creation, it is not the old concept of special creation." p:147
What can be deduced from this study?
The broad evidence arising from this study of evolution, therefore, points to a creator. Christians identify this creator as Almighty God. So, contrary to being mythology, Christian creation is supported by scientific evidence. Therefore, there is no need for Christians to abandon their faith and embrace any form of evolution.
But we know that the Creation story and related other stories are myths, so though man may be able to imagine by manipulating facts with myths, we have absolutely no proof of Creation or of a Creator. In fact the whole concept as presented by believers fails Logic.

Had Creation really occurred man would not have been able to record it anyway because man did not exist, at least not on Earth, until billions of years after the beginnings of what we know as our Universe. Man would have no way of knowing any of the universe's history going back billions of years before he existed, especially at the time of the writings when man had none of the technology or techniques we have today.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#512705 Mar 31, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not picking on Epi are you? You'll end up on the couch again...
I wouldn't pick on Epi, tease her every once and a while, though. <smile>

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#512706 Mar 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
After an alleged 12 years in college you sould know the difference between a thesaurus and a dictionary.
Merriam Webster's dictionary definition:
Plagiarism: to pass off the ideas or words of another as one's own.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Literary theft AKA plagiarism requires "Passing off as one's own" something she didn't do.
You are either retarded or, more likely, a common liar.
You know, you can call me an alcoholic, a retard, a stalker, a liar, a moron and all the other names you have tossed my way lately, but doing so merely means you have nothing else.

Now, from the online version of your own source:

pla·gia·rize

...use (another's production) without crediting the source ...to commit literary theft...

The full definition is here:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pla...

Copying and pasting an entire article "without crediting the source" or giving any indication that the words were those of someone else is plagiarism, literary theft. And doing so is to pass off the words of another as one's own.

Your name calling doesn't change that.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#512707 Mar 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The full definition is here:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pla...
Copying and pasting an entire article "without crediting the source" or giving any indication that the words were those of someone else is plagiarism, literary theft. And doing so is to pass off the words of another as one's own.
Your name calling doesn't change that.
That isn't what it says on that link.

Thanks for proving you are a consumate liar.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#512708 Mar 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You know, you can call me an alcoholic, a retard, a stalker, a liar, a moron and all the other names you have tossed my way lately,....
Yes, I have. All based on your own words.

Thank you for demonstrating your true nature here.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#512709 Mar 31, 2013
Expert in All Things wrote:
<quoted text>
So you claim above there are absolute truths?
I claim only that no man knows the absolute truth. Man however does at this time in our history know that many of the beliefs that some men still hold based on their religions, their holy books, etc., are in fact, proved to be false.

We cannot make definite statements on either side of the God issue about those things not yet confirmed, but for the things that have been confirmed, we can make definite statements and no amount of 'beliefs' that differ with the known truths carry any weight at all, except for the person who has beliefs in falsehoods.

It would be very foolish though to claim that any man knows that God exists, because that absolutely is not the case.

Because people still talk about one 'has to believe in God', that alone indicates that He is unproven. A proved God would no longer be a topic of debate - that would serve no purpose whatsoever.

Those that state they 'know God exists' are actually stating they believe that God exists; nothing else.

Location hidden

#512710 Mar 31, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I claim only that no man knows the absolute truth. Man however does at this time in our history know that many of the beliefs that some men still hold based on their religions, their holy books, etc., are in fact, proved to be false.
We cannot make definite statements on either side of the God issue about those things not yet confirmed, but for the things that have been confirmed, we can make definite statements and no amount of 'beliefs' that differ with the known truths carry any weight at all, except for the person who has beliefs in falsehoods.
It would be very foolish though to claim that any man knows that God exists, because that absolutely is not the case.
Because people still talk about one 'has to believe in God', that alone indicates that He is unproven. A proved God would no longer be a topic of debate - that would serve no purpose whatsoever.
Those that state they 'know God exists' are actually stating they believe that God exists; nothing else.
I have to say booooooots, I was loving your post. Until you typed this;

<quoted text>
"boooooots" wrote:
<quoted text>

Tsk, tsk, tsk....

Columbus, OH

#512711 Mar 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't what it says on that link.
Thanks for proving you are a consumate liar.
Yes. It does.

Your denial does not change that.

Columbus, OH

#512712 Mar 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have. All based on your own words.
Thank you for demonstrating your true nature here.
No. You haven't.

But you have proved your desperation.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#512713 Mar 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It does.
Your denial does not change that.
Your lies don't change the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Mnbvc 30,850
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Wardaddy99 987,259
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 4 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 4 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 7 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web